WWE Hall Of Fame Class Of 2012

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Well considering you posted 'You can tell he is jealous' after posting a fucking article on the subject, it's quite obvious that's what you're refering to.

Deuce

Reaction score
The WWE Hall of Fame tickets pre-sale begins tomorrow morning at 10 AM ET. The password is "GOHEAT."

Tickets for WWE AXXESS over WrestleMania weekend go on sale January 28th as well.

I don't think I will be getting tickets for HoF but I will definitely be buying the AXXESS tickets.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
I agree with Dale, I read it and I can't see anything that he said that makes him look jealous.

Doesn't he work with the WWE now behind the scenes with the wellness policy?

Deuce

Reaction score
Recent News.

Regarding Ric Flair, this will be the first time WWE has ever inducted someone contracted to a rival promotion into their Hall. Sources indicate that Triple H called Ric Flair on Monday, before RAW aired and informed him of the Horsemen induction. Flair was at this week's TNA iMPACT! tapings in Orlando when he found out.

It appears key people in TNA weren't aware of the induction until it aired on RAW. As of yesterday, no officials in TNA had spoken to Flair about it. Ric Flair and Vince McMahon do talk so the idea of inducting the Horsemen was likely brought up in the past. It's been discussed internally ever since WWE made amends with JJ Dillon and Arn Anderson alone was expected for the Hall of Fame in Atlanta last year.

WWE wants Flair to be there and likely wants him to be involved in the Network when it launches in the Fall.

I wonder what Flair is going to do, I heard about him making a TNA storyline out of it, I do NOT want that to happen. I would be fine with seeing Flair involved with the Network once it gets up and running, but no one knows what Flair has planned.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
TNA running a storyline that involves WWE? I don't see that happening mostly because WWE would gain more from it than TNA would. I'm all for having more Flair on TV. Any true wrestling fan would just let him do what he wants.

Deuce

Reaction score
Jim Ross is back with his latest blog, here are some highlights:
If Edge is being inducted too early: "Not in my view. I don't know that a waiting period even exists, I'd suggest there is none, for going into the WWE HOF after retirement. It certainly didn't apply to the King and I who both went in the HOF in 2007 while both still active. Edge is extremely deserving and when one examines his total body of work, it is incredible."

Why Ole Anderson was omitted from the Horsemen being inducted: "I do not know what the future may hold for this particular induction. I didn't even know the Horsemen were going to be inducted until I heard it on Raw. Ole has been in poor health and there's a chance that he couldn't attend nor would he want to based on comments that he has made in the past. Nonetheless, Ole Anderson's contributions to the Four Horsemen were invaluable and shouldn't be forgotten."

If Ric Flair will attend the HOF Ceremony to join the Horsemen: "Absolutely. I'd bet on it. This is merely my personal opinion but knowing Naitch as well and for as long as I have, I don't see him missing this night no matter if he works elsewhere or not."

Randy Savage not being inducted: "Amazingly, when Edge and the Horsemen were introduced being 2012 WWE HOF inductees, we got a ton of Tweets from fans who, for some crazy reason, felt that these two announcements represented the entire class. I don't know how many total inductees will be announced but it's generally around 6-8 if memory serves me correctly. Oh, yeah the Horsemen would count as one. As usual, Macho Man is an emotional and deserving selection and, as usual, I'm not sure when he will be honored. Yeah, I know, it's past due."

IMO, I want to see Savage inducted, he has done plenty in the WWE and everyone loved him.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Big Update: Ric Flair Reveals His WWE 2012 Hall of Fame Status
In the following video, which features TNA Impact Wrestling star and WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair on the "Brad and Britt Show," Flair reveals that he will indeed be present at the 2012 Hall of Fame ceremony:

[video=youtube;e3d8vJ3KCAk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=e3d8vJ3KCAk[/video]​
There isn't much to say about this except the fact he will be present which most would of known but there's his comment. WOOOOOOOO!

Lanny Poffo Says WWE Hasn't Reached Out To Him About HOF
Former WWE star Lanny Poffo, brother of the late "Macho Man" Randy Savage, revealed on the latest edition of Steve Wilton's "Pipe Bomb" radio show that no one from WWE has contacted the Poffo family about a possible Randy Savage induction into this year's Hall of Fame.

Poffo went on to say that WWE officials did not reach out to him following his brother's death.

You can listen to the entire Poffo interview if you CLICK HERE.
That sucks, do you think the WWE are going to induct him? The guy deserves it for gods sake. Put all personal reasons behind and just induct the guy for his career. If Drew Carey can get in, why the fuck not Randy?

Last edited by a moderator:

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Because they want the whole family in, and quite frankly with all due respect the whole family doesn't mean shit. They aren't the Harts, Guerreros, or Von Erichs.

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Ric Flair is goin' to be there, brother.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
WWE will do it eventually but it probably wouldn't look good if they did it right away considering before his death Vince didn't want anything to do with Savage.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
That sucks, do you think the WWE are going to induct him? The guy deserves it for gods sake. Put all personal reasons behind and just induct the guy for his career. If Drew Carey can get in, why the fuck not Randy?

I think that it would actually be bad if WWE put him in this year. WWE had nothing to do with him before his death and it would just look like they are cashing in on his death. WWE should wait a year or two before inducting him.

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I think people should stop complaining about celebrities in the HOF anyways. It's like they have their own wing and actual wrestling fans should see the difference. It's like with Edge's title reigns. You can complain all day about he doesn't deserve which he doesn't but you could just remember that fact and move on.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
It isn't a real HOF anyway it is just who WWE want to put in there. The celebrities help get some more mainstream interest in the show and help the rating. Like you said they have their own wing and people know that it isn't a serious thing.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
It isn't a real HOF anyway it is just who WWE want to put in there. The celebrities help get some more mainstream interest in the show and help the rating. Like you said they have their own wing and people know that it isn't a serious thing.

That and without celebs wwe wouldn't be where it was. They needed them to make Mania work as Vince has said, and he will never forget that.