WWE General Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Re: WWE Tidbits, Rumours & General Discussion

I get the feeling The Rock's and The Shield's paths won't be crossing personally, but I have been wrong before.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

- Ric Flair will be wrestling for All Japan Pro Wrestling at the January 26th show from Tokyo that we reported on yesterday. AJPW has been trying to get flair on a big show for months but couldn't agree on financial terms. Flair's son Reid will be training at AJPW so it's possible that was part of the deal for Ric to wrestle.

Flair will be teaming with The Great Muta to face Tatsumi Fujinami and Seiya Sanada.

It only took Flair 3 months to go back on his promise to never wrestle again. I guess he forgot about Jerry's heart attack.

Postman Dave

Reaction score

I'd knock it, but it's a tag match with another old guy involved. I doubt Flair will be doing anything too strenuous.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

The combined age in that match is 196 years, and Sanada is only 24.

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
The January 7th episode of RAW with The Rock's return and Ryback vs. CM Punk is said to be an "all hands on deck" show with virtually every major big name being called in.
Then, WWE has the big RAW 20th Anniversary show on January 14th where they will be bringing several old names back. They may to bring back some names we don't see too often since some just appeared on the recent Slammys episode. Being in Texas, appearances by The Undertaker, Steve Austin and Shawn Michaels are likely. It's also expected WWE will make the first Hall of Fame announcement that night.

For what it's worth regarding the January 7th episode, it's said that when the show is over, "people will be talking."

I definitely see WWE going all out to kick off WM season, and I hope that they follow through with a great couple of shows to engage the fans enough to remain loyal to the product even after WM.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sabretooth

Reaction score

That sounds good, now let's see if they can live up to it.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

mexZp.jpg

Oh my god, Rock is gonna be in the chamber.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses

Postman Dave

Reaction score

Not necessarily, be very weird for them to confirm the line up for the whole match on their poster, especially with both World Champs in one match.

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score

Is it me, or is Ryder becoming a bit petty. he is bitching about having more twitter followers than miz and not getting the recognition for it.

Really?

Postman Dave

Reaction score

He's become a bit of a whiney bitch, but I can hardly blame him for that. His last year has been atrocious.

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score

He's become a bit of a whiney bitch, but I can hardly blame him for that. His last year has been atrocious.

Yeah, some of his complaints are warranted, but complaining because they didn't acknowledge his Twitter account is pretty ridiculous. Honestly, as this point in his career, adding a little bit of edge and going balls to wall blasting the WWE for how he has been handled wouldn't hurt him so much.

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE

Shoot on them ala CM Punk.

Postman Dave

Reaction score

Yeah, some of his complaints are warranted, but complaining because they didn't acknowledge his Twitter account is pretty ridiculous. Honestly, as this point in his career, adding a little bit of edge and going balls to wall blasting the WWE for how he has been handled wouldn't hurt him so much.

TBF, he does seem like WWE are going out of there way to ignore him. Why make up the results of that "factoid" other than to try and get Miz other? It just makes Ryder look bad.

He could handle it better than he is, but honestly that was a huge slap in the face to him on Raw.

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE

Well seeing as everyone tends to ignore me. Let me elaborate. I think if he is gonna bitch, and whine about it, WWE is gonna just bury him. Which he should just take control of the moment and do what CM Punk did around the time he did a shoot promo live on TV and try and get himself more over. It looks like WWE don't wanna market him at all. Personally I'm a Miz fan compared to Ryder but that's just me.