WWE General Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Re: WWE Tidbits, Rumours & General Discussion

Maybe if the Rock would stop promoting his stupid twitter account, I'd be fine.

Last year the Rock couldn't go 5 seconds without saying (insert catchphrase here), trending worldwide. It pisses me off, if he would spend more time insulting his opponents rather than saying "trending worldwide" I might like him.

The Viper

Reaction score
People are allowed to not like the Rock...

Sent from my Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 2

:this: x1000

Maybe if the Rock would stop promoting his stupid twitter account, I'd be fine.

Last year the Rock couldn't go 5 seconds without saying (insert catchphrase here), trending worldwide. It pisses me off, if he would spend more time insulting his opponents rather than saying "trending worldwide" I might like him.

For once, I agree with you. Yippie, The Rock is finally (pun intended) on Twitter, let's have him promote the shit out of it and make his upcoming match pretty much an after thought.

Actually, that was more for his Survivor Series match. During the build up for his 'Mania match, he wasn't too bad with the Twitter dick sucking but he was still corny as shit.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Reaction score

You're acting as if the Rock was the only one promoting Twitter. All the Rock was doing was the same thing the WWE was doing in virtually every other segment at that time. For all you know, the WWE told Rocky to pimp his Twitter.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

You're acting as if the Rock was the only one promoting Twitter. All the Rock was doing was the same thing the WWE was doing in virtually every other segment at that time. For all you know, the WWE told Rocky to pimp his Twitter.

Then let him tell them to let him focus on his opponent.

John Cena said "the Rock only came back to promote his twitter account and movies". I was like TEAM CENATION

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
People are allowed to not like the Rock...

Sent from my Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 2

Did I say it was just the anti rock people? No it's the whole stupid fucking shitshow that happens everytime. Fuck it see you guys after Mania

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Did I say it was just the anti rock people? No it's the whole stupid fucking shitshow that happens everytime. Fuck it see you guys after Mania

So what if we talk about Rock. It's a hot topic, you should be happy from all the activity.

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
When it's a cluster fuck if arguing its fun for no one.

The Viper

Reaction score

Is anyone arguing here, though? Sure, initially, there might have been some heated discussions earlier on but it's all in good fun. It's not like there's legit heat between all of us because of our differing opinions. There was a shit ton of discussion about The Rock during Mania time and I'm sure there will be this next time. Despite how you might see things, it's just discussion. Not really "arguing".

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Yeah cuz I am the only won that got sick of that shit last year. Nooope. Well whatever.

The Viper

Reaction score

Yeah cuz I am the only won that got sick of that shit last year. Nooope. Well whatever.

You're the only one speaking up, Booty. I don't see why it was a problem anyway. It's just discussion. Now that the initial "Rock hate" is pretty much gone (at least with me since I've grown to not care anymore), it's not gonna be THAT bad now.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Arguing? We're just discussing our opinions in an argumentive manner. It's not like we're mad at each other for liking or not liking Rock. Every time Rock comes up it makes the thread super active and we all enjoy it.

Reaction score

Then let him tell them to let him focus on his opponent.

John Cena said "the Rock only came back to promote his twitter account and movies". I was like TEAM CENATION

Every time Rocky came out, he cut a promo on Cena. Hell, all of those Twitter mentions were a part of his promo on Mr. Cenation. :lol:

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Every time Rocky came out, he cut a promo on Cena. Hell, all of those Twitter mentions were a part of his promo on Mr. Cenation. :lol:

Then he should have just said "know your role and shut your mouth" not "lady parts... trending worldwide"

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE

Personally Booty leave until after Mania. You ain't gotta worry about [MENTION=60]The Linebacker[/MENTION] because I'll be talking about The Rock as much as I like no matter who doesn't like it. Don't be salty The Rock can still put asses in the seats and electrify the masses, swoon the poontang and even have the millions...and millions...chant his name. #RockyRockyRocky XD

The Viper

Reaction score

Personally Booty leave until after Mania. You ain't gotta worry about [MENTION=60]The Linebacker[/MENTION] because I'll be talking about The Rock as much as I like no matter who doesn't like it. Don't be salty The Rock can still put asses in the seats and electrify the masses, swoon the poontang and even have the millions...and millions...chant his name. #RockyRockyRocky XD

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: LMFAO!!! What?

Bruh, that's not why a couple of us are "salty". You think we should give a fuck if he puts asses in seats? Yeah, I'll admit, I'm a little pissed I'm not going to the Raw that's here in Vegas next month because Rock is gonna be there and he hasn't been in Vegas in 10 years but that's only because I will admit he CAN electrify a crowd (ya know, that sentence probably negates my entire argument on me not caring about Rock :lol:). Not doubting that. People love him. That's fine. But I'm not gonna keep going on with this. Kind of sick of repeating myself. But I'm not gonna dispute that he can still get a huge reaction out of people (whether from his corny ass jokes or his tired shtick) but that is NOT why I, or Brandon or even Sabre are "salty" :lol: C'mon.

And we're definitely not "salty" because he can still fuck bitches. Shit, good for him. Even though, I'm sure he's in a very healthy relationship but that ain't none of my business lol