WWE General Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I honestly don't care how short, awful and overbooked the TLC main event is as long as they let Punk retain. I'm sure WWE can find some creative booking to keep the reign going and not hurt Punk.

Sent from my Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 2

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Re: WWE Tidbits, Rumours & General Discussion

I suspect he'll still retain until the rumble, as WWE have too much invested in that match at this point. But yeah, anyone still holding on to hope that Punk beats The Rock may as well give that up now.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

I honestly don't care how short, awful and overbooked the TLC main event is as long as they let Punk retain. I'm sure WWE can find some creative booking to keep the reign going and not hurt Punk.

Sent from my Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 2

Sure, Shield will attack Ryback at the start of the match.

Reaction score

The Shield attack Ryback at the start of the match is a good idea and would help CM Punk retain unless he's out several months then they better think of something fast. Anyone thinking he was gonna beat The Rock at the Rumble was and is wrong. The Rock is gonna win and CM Punk I think will win the Rumble unless he's out with this injury then maybe just maybe have Cena lose at TLC and then turn heel to face The Rock at the Rumble. Saving the title match. Just a thought I am sure WWE will think of something.

The Viper

Reaction score
I see The Shield vs Bryan/Kane/Ryback happening at TLC if it's guaranteed Punk can't wrestle that night.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Here's an update.
"Details on the extent of Punk’s knee injury are still scarce, and WWE officials have not yet signaled any changes to the WWE TLC card or its WWE Championship Match. But with less than a fortnight separating Punk’s emergency surgery and a scheduled title bout, is it all but inevitable that a big shakeup is coming the way of WWE TLC?"

The article questions whether CM Punk will be stripped of the WWE Championship and who could replace Punk at WWE's upcoming Tables, Ladders & Chairs pay-per-view if he's unable to compete. Ryback's potential opponents could be a "three-course meal" of Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns or one of the other top WWE superstars currently without a match at TLC, including Randy Orton, Alberto Del Rio and United States Champion Antonio Cesaro.

- There are no changes being made to current WWE storylines as a result of Punk's surgery according to PWInsider. The surgery will be used as part of his feud with Ryback, but the belief in WWE is that Punk is still expected to wrestle at TLC in 12 days.

Well that's good.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

- Due to the earlier reported injury, WWE announced at tonight's SmackDown tapings from North Charleston, South Carolina that WWE Champion CM Punk will no longer defend against Ryback at the TLC pay-per-view.

Instead, Ryback will team with Kane and Daniel Bryan to face Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns in a six-man match. No word yet what the stipulation will be.

Oh my god. The Shield shouldn't be competing in a six man match so soon. Why do superstars get injured at such bad times.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

20121204_VKM_Letterhead%20FINAL.jpg

TBH I think I may be looking forward to this more than I was Punk. The Shield in TLC? Where do I sign?!

Postman Dave

Reaction score

TLC via pinfall? Weak.

Decent match at least.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

TLC matches aren't supposed to be via pinfall. This injury is fucking everything up, he better be ready for the Rock.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck

I'm just glad they're not stripping Punk of the title. There have been too many people stripped of the title in recent years because of injuries. I prefer seeing the champion lose the belt in the ring.

Castiel

Reaction score

Oh my god. The Shield shouldn't be competing in a six man match so soon. Why do superstars get injured at such bad times.

What else are they good for? They're wrestlers, we need to see them in actual action. How long did you want these attacks to go on for?

Sabretooth

Reaction score

What else are they good for? They're wrestlers, we need to see them in actual action. How long did you want these attacks to go on for?

A while.

The Viper

Reaction score

Then you'd just bitch in a couple of weeks about how bored you are of these attacks and we damn sure don't want that. It's gone on long enough. I'm really excited for their first match together.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Yeah Ambrose and Rollins are polished enough to get in the ring ASAP plus if they just kept attacking people and not wrestling them it would be far to Aces & Eightsish