WWE General Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Re: WWE Tidbits, Rumours & General Discussion

How could I forget Cody. Also Wade Barrett is worth mentioning. In his Barrett Barrage he was fantastic

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3

Dolph and Cody are excellent upper midcarders, but we'll never see them at their peak of heel performance until they're wearing Heavyweight gold, imo. D-Bry's up there, and I like him a lot, but as an overall heel, I still think he's lagging far behind Roode, Jericho, and Bully. He's still the 4th best, arguably, but there is a gap.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

Cody Rhodes is excellent as a heel. Has been since his Legacy days. His facial expressions, his motions in the ring (example: when he was trying to attack Big Show after 'Mania but was unsuccessful. His expressions were fantastic), everything. Just an amazing performer.
I still love the fact that everybody thought Cody would be the one to be buried compared to Dibiase but obviously he became the more successful one. Not that Ted is getting buried but he was Sin Cara bait for a short while.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

I still love the fact that everybody thought Cody would be the one to be buried compared to Dibiase but obviously he became the more successful one. Not that Ted is getting buried but he was Sin Cara bait for a short while.

Facing Hunico for like 2 months straight with no story developing is getting buried. They faced each other for so long might as well have made it a PPV match.

The Viper

Reaction score

Facing Hunico for like 2 months straight with no story developing is getting buried. They faced each other for so long might as well have made it a PPV match.

It isn't getting buried when you're winning the matches. It's just being a victim of crap booking (not saying I wouldn't have wanted to see a PPV between the two, I'm just pointing it out).

Sabretooth

Reaction score

It isn't getting buried when you're winning the matches. It's just being a victim of crap booking (not saying I wouldn't have wanted to see a PPV between the two, I'm just pointing it out).
You do realize that he lost as many as he won

The Viper

Reaction score

You do realize that he lost as many as he won

That don't mean shit. He's still won matches. He's not being buried. You do realize that....

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

I never once thought that. I've been totting Rhodes horn since "Priceless" first formed. I remember hearing Rhodes get on the mic and cut his first heel promo and knowing he's was going to be somebody. TBF I also thought DiBiase would amount to something so I was half right.

The Viper

Reaction score

He's being somewhat buried

Maybe somewhat, because unfortunately, he can't get over with the fans so they're not using him much but he's won some matches. Most of the matches that he has had, he's won. So, that's a good thing at least.

Castiel

Reaction score

Cody losing right now all just part of the current storyline, it's leading to something just give it time. I'm sure they haven't simply given up on him. Look at Miz, he couldn't win a match to save his life awhile ago and now he's back to winning. It's nothing. Hopefully it ends soon though because it fucking sucks. But even saying he's getting buried but he's won as much as he's lost is stupid, even if your wins/losses was completely equal it would show that you haven't been constantly buried. It's not like he's a jobber.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Cody losing right now all just part of the current storyline, it's leading to something just give it time. I'm sure they haven't simply given up on him. Look at Miz, he couldn't win a match to save his life awhile ago and now he's back to winning. It's nothing. Hopefully it ends soon though because it fucking sucks. But even saying he's getting buried but he's won as much as he's lost is stupid, even if your wins/losses was completely equal it would show that you haven't been constantly buried. It's not like he's a jobber.

Yeah I changed my opinion to somewhat buried

W-olf

Reaction score

EWN

This past Saturday Night at a 2CW show in Rome, NY at the Kennedy Arena, Brodie Lee, the current reigning 2CW Champion, announced that he would be relinquishing his title because he is moving to Florida under a developmental contract with WWE

The live crowd was really behind Brodie Lee, who also announced that the Rome show would be his last night for 2CW and that he would be making the move to Florida & FCW this week.

It was reported back in March that Lee, real name Jon Huber, had signed a WWE developmental deal, and it appears as if he will begin there very shortly.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3

Pretty sweet. Seems like WWE has been checking out a lot of DGUSA lately.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

Andy Leavine, winner of the most recent season of Tough Enough, has been released by WWE.

Leavine had actually been signed to a WWE developmental contract before the 2010 season of Tough Enough. After winning the reality competition, he was sent to Florida Championship Wrestling, where he wrestled as Kevin Hackman.

He was suspended for 30 days last August for violating WWE’s Talent Wellness Program.

Source: PWInsider.com
Once again WWE blows it with TE. Leavine never should have won.