WWE General Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
That's not enough for viper lb he needed more so I gave him more...

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Re: WWE Tidbits, Rumours & General Discussion

You're such a giving person Booty :)

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Professor Booty is the best :happy:

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I won't say what I would really like to give him

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

W-olf

Reaction score

EWN
-- WWE has published a photo gallery of Randy Savage's WWF Championship win and the rest of WrestleMania IV.

W-olf

Reaction score

Devon Nicholson, who competed as Hannibal on the Canadian independent wrestling circuit before retiring last year, posted a video of himself being thrown out of Saturday's RAW live event at Scotiabank Place in Ottawa, Ontario.

Nicholson was attempting to push an independent show scheduled for May 5, 2012 in Smiths Falls, Ontario that is being headlined by Scott Steiner. WWE had security personnel remove him from the premises prior to the show.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Can someone put a bullet in Devon Nicholson's head already? He's making me disgusted to be a Canadian.

The Viper

Reaction score

John Cena reveals after Monday Night Raw that the last time he was in Boston for Raw, he found out his brother had cancer. Today, his brother had an MRI and his brother's tumor in the brain is shrinking which has left John Cena close to tears. More to follow.

I'm glad that the tumor is shrinking. Hope he's alright.

#TeamCenation

Postman Dave

Reaction score

this Devon Nicholson cat sounds familiar to me, why is that Fuji?

W-olf

Reaction score

PWI

BIG SIX MAN TAG ANNOUNCED FOR WWE RETURN TO THE GARDEN
By Mike Johnson on 2012-03-05 22:27:28
The Sunday 3/18 WWE Madison Square Garden house show will now be headlined by WWE champ CM Punk & HHH & Randy Orton vs. Dolph Ziggler & Chris Jericho & WWE Intercontinental champ Cody Rhodes.

Also set for that show:

*World champ Daniel Bryan vs. Mark Henry vs. Big Show.

*John Cena vs. Kane Last Man Standing.

*Miz vs. R-Truth

*Jack Swagger vs. Zack Ryder.

*Also scheduled to appear are WWE Tag Team Champions Primo & Epico, Kelly Kelly, WWE Divas champion Beth Phoenix, Kofi Kingston, Hornswoggle, John Laurinaitis and more.

W-olf

Reaction score

When interviewed by WWE.com, Shawn Michaels was asked if he would call the WrestleMania match between Triple H & Undertaker "down the middle." Here is what he had to say… "What, you don't think I can? Too much emotion, is that it? Hey, it's not my first barbeque, slick. Don't worry about how I call the match. I'll probably be the best referee the world has ever seen, so I wouldn't worry about it too much."

Most of the WWE RAW and SmackDown crews are headed home today for a few days off before getting back to this weekend’s live events. Like every year at this time, it’s said that the Road to WrestleMania schedule is taking its toll on everyone.

credit EWN

W-olf

Reaction score

EWN

WWE.com has acknowledged Ted DiBiase's ankle injury on Tuesday, saying he was injured at a "Smackdown live event" on Tuesday night. The company said that DiBiase will be out of action "for several weeks," which if legitimate means that he'll miss out on WrestleMania.
WWE.com has published a photo gallery of WrestleMania VII, which marked as the beginning of The Undertaker's legendary "Streak."

-- Alberto Del Rio was backstage at this week's television events but not used. He returned to the ring at this past weekend's SmackDown live events after sustaining a groin tear during the tag team main event of the December 19, 2011 edition of Raw SuperShow.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

EWN

WWE.com has acknowledged Ted DiBiase's ankle injury on Tuesday, saying he was injured at a "Smackdown live event" on Tuesday night. The company said that DiBiase will be out of action "for several weeks," which if legitimate means that he'll miss out on WrestleMania.
WWE.com has published a photo gallery of WrestleMania VII, which marked as the beginning of The Undertaker's legendary "Streak."

-- Alberto Del Rio was backstage at this week's television events but not used. He returned to the ring at this past weekend's SmackDown live events after sustaining a groin tear during the tag team main event of the December 19, 2011 edition of Raw SuperShow.

WWE doesn't like injury prone people so I don't see a bright future for DiBiase. Hopefully Alberto Del Rio has perfected himself and will be better upon return.

Postman Dave

Reaction score

WWE doesn't like injury prone people so I don't see a bright future for DiBiase.

Say hi to Billy Gunn, Mark Henry, Randy Orton, Rey Mysterio & Batista for me.