WWE Forums Fantasy Football League: Season 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Gotta love QB's that can get you anywhere between 7-40 points on any given week. Tempted to trade but can't pass up that NFC East matchup.

I'm buying this random Fitzgerald improvement, read somewhere that "since week 8 Palmer is 4th in passer rating" so maybe they've turned a corner. So hard not to start him against Philly this week. Even more tempted to make that trade for Brown.
GL with RG3 doing anything against the chiefs. You lose that week.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
@Rainman good luck this week, brotha. I need the win but I know you won't let up hahah. I think I'm finally happy with my team overall.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Holy fuck Reggie Bush could beat my whole team by himself.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
@Rainman good luck this week, brotha. I need the win but I know you won't let up hahah. I think I'm finally happy with my team overall.

Good luck man, really don't like the idea of eliminating you. :upset: Your luck's just been so bad this year.

@pottsy946 great pickup with Burleson, seeing him on waivers was getting annoying haha. So of course he does nothing.

Last edited:

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Good luck man, really don't like the idea of eliminating you. :upset: Your luck's just been so bad this year.

@pottsy946 great pickup with Burleson, seeing him on waivers was getting annoying haha. So of course he does nothing.

Yeah a whole one target for him lol, but having said that my Granny could have got open against the packers tonight, so Stafford had his choice of open, wide open or holy shit open to pass to

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Rain's Reggie Bush is to my Torrey Smith hahah.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Justin Tucker lighting shit up for me hahahah.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Justin Tucker my man. I think I love you.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
@Rainman @Danielson @pottsy946 @anyone else who plays fantasy football

I have 4 WRs I really want to start and only 3 slots. It is a PPR league.

1.) AJ Green @ SD - obviously
2.) Alshon Jeffery @ Min- Minnesota's D is dog shit
3.) Michael Floyd @ Phi- Floyd is on a tear and Minny has a dreadful pass D
4.) Pierre Garcon vs NYG- a million reasons not to bench him (at home, not a great D, has 5 catches in every game, huge game potential) but honestly I think he is the weak link after how shit Washington's pass game was last week. but I know if I bench him he will go off. So Floyd or JEffery? benching Floyd seems nuts and Jeffery is getting dick loads of targets

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
@Rainman @Danielson @pottsy946 @anyone else who plays fantasy football

I have 4 WRs I really want to start and only 3 slots. It is a PPR league.

1.) AJ Green @ SD - obviously
2.) Alshon Jeffery @ Min- Minnesota's D is dog shit
3.) Michael Floyd @ Phi- Floyd is on a tear and Minny has a dreadful pass D
4.) Pierre Garcon vs NYG- a million reasons not to bench him (at home, not a great D, has 5 catches in every game, huge game potential) but honestly I think he is the weak link after how shit Washington's pass game was last week. but I know if I bench him he will go off. So Floyd or JEffery? benching Floyd seems nuts and Jeffery is getting dick loads of targets

Just saw an awesome stat on Jeffery, will share later. Plus AP will get at least 300 yards so they may get down early.

Hey Danny, Minnesota's pass game looked really bad because RG3 never had a chance in the pocket, you may as well call him Matt Flynn III. How much has the Giants' pass rush improved? Garcon could have a big game this week if it's still shitty, otherwise start Floyd and the other two.