WWE Forums Fantasy Football League: Season 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Danny you interested in picking up Andre Brown before the loffs start? all I'd need is DeSwag :jericho:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Brown? Cruz? I just need a WR.

although I'm iffy since Moreno may miss a game or two with his bum ankle

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Going to be the reason why you lose in the playoffs.

Gotta love QB's that can get you anywhere between 7-40 points on any given week. Tempted to trade but can't pass up that NFC East matchup.

I'm buying this random Fitzgerald improvement, read somewhere that "since week 8 Palmer is 4th in passer rating" so maybe they've turned a corner. So hard not to start him against Philly this week. Even more tempted to make that trade for Brown.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Gotta love QB's that can get you anywhere between 7-40 points on any given week. Tempted to trade but can't pass up that NFC East matchup.

I'm buying this random Fitzgerald improvement, read somewhere that "since week 8 Palmer is 4th in passer rating" so maybe they've turned a corner. So hard not to start him against Philly this week. Even more tempted to make that trade for Brown.
brown for fitz leggooooooooo

if it makes you feel any better I think we have the two byes locked up, so it doesn't matter if you make the right plays this week

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
ehhhhhhhhhhhhh not sure I can do Fitz for Brown, if for no other reason than how little you value Fitz I just can't give you a deal you'd feel so great about. maybe you could throw in a second player or maybe I can add Jeffery to do Jeffery + Brown for Marshall, or perhaps Gordon for Brown straight up.

@Rainman

Snowman1

Reaction score
ehhhhhhhhhhhhh not sure I can do Fitz for Brown, if for no other reason than how little you value Fitz I just can't give you a deal you'd feel so great about. maybe you could throw in a second player or maybe I can add Jeffery to do Jeffery + Brown for Marshall, or perhaps Gordon for Brown straight up.

@Rainman

My only issue was Fitz was that his offense was so bad, but legit feel like they've turned a corner. You know I'm not the biggest Fitz fan but I'll value him over T-Will and Ellington, about on par with Douglas. but either way both Brown and Fitz would just be depth guys. Can't trade Gordon, but may look into something involving Marsh.

And the last playoff spot depends on me! Wish it was Gohan so I could just sit my roster, but @geekgoddess is depending on me! Can't let her down.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Sure you don't want to sell high on Gordon? I'm sure he will fall off from here :jeritroll:

would love to work out something with Brown/Jeffery for Marshall. I definitely think you have a starting spot for Brown in your flex, and a legit #1 in Gordon + solid guys w/ Fitz and potentially Jeffery to afford bringing in a potential top 10 Rb for the playoffs. Seeing as I have Charles/Vereen/Moreno I feel I can afford to move Brown, but I am inheriting most of the risk in the deal since Moreno may have to miss time.

just brainstorming, but I think both teams could benefit from that type of deal. I could swing you one of my backup QBs if you feel more confident in them than RG3. again, brainstorming :neymar2:

Snowman1

Reaction score
Sure you don't want to sell high on Gordon? I'm sure he will fall off from here :jeritroll:

would love to work out something with Brown/Jeffery for Marshall. I definitely think you have a starting spot for Brown in your flex, and a legit #1 in Gordon + solid guys w/ Fitz and potentially Jeffery to afford bringing in a potential top 10 Rb for the playoffs. Seeing as I have Charles/Vereen/Moreno I feel I can afford to move Brown, but I am inheriting most of the risk in the deal since Moreno may have to miss time.

just brainstorming, but I think both teams could benefit from that type of deal. I could swing you one of my backup QBs if you feel more confident in them than RG3. again, brainstorming :neymar2:

Weeden targets dude like 1000000 times a day :lol1: Fantasy MVP.

I'm considering it for sure, you're starting to talk me into this. :p

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
hypothetically if we did a 2 for 1 which player would you drop? If it is T Will or Boykins we could just include them in th deal

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
My only issue was Fitz was that his offense was so bad, but legit feel like they've turned a corner. You know I'm not the biggest Fitz fan but I'll value him over T-Will and Ellington, about on par with Douglas. but either way both Brown and Fitz would just be depth guys. Can't trade Gordon, but may look into something involving Marsh.

And the last playoff spot depends on me! Wish it was Gohan so I could just sit my roster, but @geekgoddess is depending on me! Can't let her down.

Yep, you better not let me down! No pressure :lol1: :dawg: