WWE Forums Fantasy Football League: Season 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I'm leaning to Floyd/Jeffery. Jeffery is pretty much locked in and it comes down to Floyd/Garcon, and I just have to go with the hot hand/offense. Floyd is on fire, the Cards O is shredding, Philly gives up the most points to WRs... on the other side NYG's D has been improving, Skins O is bogus and Garcon hasn't been producing big plays like last season

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Just saw an awesome stat on Jeffery, will share later. Plus AP will get at least 300 yards so they may get down early.

Hey Danny, Minnesota's pass game looked really bad because RG3 never had a chance in the pocket, you may as well call him Matt Flynn III. How much has the Giants' pass rush improved? Garcon could have a big game this week if it's still shitty, otherwise start Floyd and the other two.
Giants have a good defense. Start him if you want. I wouldn't.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Giants have a good defenss. Start him if you want. I wouldn't

I think Garcon is a decent play in PPR formats but think the other 3 guys I have just have cake match ups

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Giants d doesn't let up a lot of touchdowns He might get catches and probably have 80 shots in the rezone because our offense gives the ball up twice a game

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
He doesn't get many RZ targets anyhow. He is dependant on catches, yards and long TDs in that order this season. He is the odd man out, Floyd and Jeffery have too easy of match ups

Reactions: Danielson

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Giants have a good defense. Start him if you want. I wouldn't.

JPP playing well? Yeah, I agree, go Floyd. Hope it goes better than us agreeing he should start Foles.

then again there's a reason I benched RG3 for Alex Smith this week

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
JPP playing well? Yeah, I agree, go Floyd. Hope it goes better than us agreeing he should start Foles.

then again there's a reason I benched RG3 for Alex Smith this week
Foles has done nothing but rape in every start except that one week. I can't be held responsible for fluke occurrences

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
It's a tough call tbh, if the Giants can close down the Skins run game then Garcon will get a lot targets, Jordan Reed appears like he may be around to start for the Skins with maybe him taking some of Garconss targets, but with Hankerson out he is the primary pass game threat, but as you said Floyd has been pretty hot recently

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
The giants will shut down the run game like they have every week, and then RG3 will be throwing off his back foot the entire game. I'm fairly sure of it, but the giants could give up on the season and suck

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
still think Garçon has the toughest match up of my 4 guys. which essentially guarantees he will go off with my luck

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Donald "Jim" Brown named starter in Indy. What was that random ass trde we had in this league involving him?

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Donald "Jim" Brown named starter in Indy. What was that random ass trde we had in this league involving him?

I picked him up to start against Smitties for the hell of it and was gonna cut him for Bryce Brown after the game.
DK needed him to make sure he beat Gohan so he picked up Bryce to flip for Donald since "beating Gohan" > "for the hell of it"
Then cut Bryce since he's a scrub since I was trading you for Andre Brown, then noticed there's way too many running backs with the last name Brown. Holy shit.