WWE Forums Fantasy Football League: Season 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
what's the difference between a first and second place regular season finish? you gonna have home field advantage? lol

Beating the best of all time in the regular season means something. :tough:

although you salvaging a shitty autodraft team and leading the league in points with no qb pretty much says it all + I got lucky to only face you once during Charles' bye
Anywho, in my other league: Who should I sit, Charles, Forte, Moreno, Stacy? (Can't believe nobody has the WR depth to trade for one of these dudes outside of the asshole that won't let go of Keenan Allen)

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
damn, that's tough. Charles/Forte are auto play. Moreno is basically autoplay but Stacy has a cake match up. With Ball stealing Moreno's TDs recently I might sit him for Stacy.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Thanks for the ego stroke btw, wasn't fishing for it I swear.

they auto drafted me a defense/kicker in rounds 8/9. And the only two decent picks they made for me besides Graham are on IR (Julio/Reggie). Crazy. The only players that I started with and still have are Graham and ironically the Kicker/Defense.

I was looking at how I would have drafted based on my own preseason rankings and my team would have had Doug Martin instead of Lynch, probably still Julio and then Chris Johnson in the third round. 4th/5th likely would have netted me Sproles/Welker.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Haha, you? Fishing for ego strokes? Never.

Eww, who goes K/D in rounds 8/9? Whatevs, at least they've panned out. Panthers D has been insane. Can't really say your draft went that poorly since you got some good players you flipped with Pottsy. Your draft may have turned out a little better that way, but still you were able to make that trade with Pottsy (in hindsight he may have had the better deal since Gore's been better, but you didn't want those NFC West RB's anyway.

(Holy cow, 3 D/ST's taken in the 4th round in our league? Shit.)

Doesn't this season totally change your perspective on RB's though? Everyone except IRS and Gohan were making a mad dash to pick up any RB in the first few rounds and wound up with guys like Rice, Richardson, Foster, Martin, Spiller, Jackson, Wilson, Ridley, etc when we could have waited on a Moreno, Lacy, Andre Brown, Bell, Ivory, Mathews, Vereen, etc, or waiver wire dudes like Jennings or Pierre Thomas. Seems like it's better to take a stud WR early instead of a running back unless you REALLY like someone, especially in a league like this. Also think I may stick with a defense next year instead of playing shitty QB musical chairs.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
It was the Pats D they gave me, I picked up the Panthers D. I had dumped the Pats D but added it because they have decent fantasy playoff matchups.

and not really. It is still about the lack of RBs who get a ton of touches. Sure some Rbs drafted high and sucked but guys like Peterson, Lynch, Shady, Charles, ect all were taken high and have produced. Meanwhile I drafted WRs Julio, Cobb, ect to injury showing drafting WRs high is far from fool proof

Snowman1

Reaction score
There's always injury risk with everybody but that's the only real thing that's stopped the top WR's. They've all panned out when healthy, and you don't have coaches sitting talented receivers for dumb shit like we've seen all year with running backs. Guess it all comes down to how the draft plays out though, on paper it looks like guys like Calvin and Green should be sure-fire first rounders, but if you took Calvin early this year you were stuck with a guy like Jackson, Ridley, or Chris Johnson as your RB1. That sucks.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa

Gohan right now.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Looks like the 6 seed will come down to if DK can beat Rain next week. If not then geekgodess may sneak in