WWE Forums Fantasy Football League: Season 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I'm winning because calvin tore it up. I think i'm projected to win by 20 still even with foles messing up. So, not that upset about it.

He's starting Alf who got vultured 3 times :lol1: That's horrible.

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Senhor, you will get 3 points from your RB on the day... and LIKE IT

Ouch thats just nasty with 3pts from both backs, just as an extra Tate has just gone dwon as well for the Texans, not sure how bad, but they may be just about out of halfbacks

Reactions: Danielson

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
So we all agreed on Skype to let Gohan get whatever running back Houston starts next week if both are out. Because if Gohan starts him he'll get 30 points, but he'll get 3 for the rest of us

Reactions: pottsy946

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Danny like, Senhor must lose. It's best for business.

Just need Rain to lose as well to make it a good weekend (with Weedon not passing to anybody it could be a blank for Gordon_

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
Reaction score
Really quite disappointed in KC, I thought they would knock the shit out of the Texans.....how disappointing.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
I might actually lose to the 0-6, Nick. Like it makes no sense. There's something each week that causes me to lose and this week it's fucking Calvin Johnson. This is rough.