WWE Forums Fantasy Football League: Season 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Dude, with the GB offense banged up. I'm seriously considering starting Graham at TE and Finley at flex next week

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
For whatever reason I start Torrey Smith each week thinking "Oh, this guy had a bad week but maybe he'll do something this week." and yet each time I'm disappointed. Let's go, Torrey. Actually, as I look at his past games, he's only had like 2 bad games.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
For whatever reason I start Torrey Smith each week thinking "Oh, this guy had a bad week but maybe he'll do something this week." and yet each time I'm disappointing. Let's go, Torrey. Actually, as I look at his past games, he's only had like 2 bad games.
It pays off for you being loyal. In my money league I started Rg3 EVERY WEEK. I said this is GOING To be the week. Well, today I start foles and gets me 2 points. Rg3 has 30 or more.

Reactions: DK JAMES

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
It pays off for you being loyal. In my money league I started Rg3 EVERY WEEK. I said this is GOING To be the week. Well, today I start foles and gets me 2 points. Rg3 has 30 or more.
Hahah dude that blows but so true. Shocked Foles did so bad but the Philly QB situation is just horrendous. Very bipolar.

Reactions: Danielson

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
For whatever reason I start Torrey Smith each week thinking "Oh, this guy had a bad week but maybe he'll do something this week." and yet each time I'm disappointed. Let's go, Torrey. Actually, as I look at his past games, he's only had like 2 bad games.

Hope you don't actually have to watch the Ravens' offense as a Torrey owner :lol1: Either way the Steelers are old and can't keep up.

Sorry, Danny... :upset:

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Hahah dude that blows but so true. Shocked Foles did so bad but the Philly QB situation is just horrendous. Very bipolar.
I watched that game. Foles had no shot, because Cowboys ran cover 2 the entire game, and Chip Kelly insisted on running go routes with the occasional screen to mccoy. Terrible coaching.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
I watched that game. Foles had no shot, because Cowboys ran cover 2 the entire game, and Chip Kelly insisted on running go routes with the occasional screen to mccoy. Terrible coaching.
Yea it's strange. I remember the beginning of the season when the Eagles looked good there were headlines like "Chip Kelly and Eagles bringing fun back to football." and now they're just... awkward.

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Foster out of the game for the Texans as well, guess they have to throw more, but the backup backup is looking pretty good so far

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
kJhyMtB.jpg

This shit right now though.