WWE Forums Fantasy Football League: Season 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I'll put some forum cash on you to win that one. Foles, Allen, and Finley look really good this week, rest of your studs are studs, T-Rich sucks.

My other league, standard:
-Luck, Charles, Forte, Gordon, Blackmon, Jordan Reed, Moreno, Chiefs, Prater
vs
-Romo, Lynch (15 pts), MJD, Dez, Welker, Heath Miller, DeSean, Hawks (13), Bailey.

That's a tough one.

Romo/Luck = PUSH
Charles forte> MD Lynch
Gordon blackmon Moreno < Dez welker Desean
Reed/ Miller
Chiefs/Hawks = Push
Prater/Baily = Push? I don't know kickers

I like the second team more, which one is yours?

Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
That's a tough one.

Romo/Luck = PUSH
Charles forte> MD Lynch
Gordon blackmon Moreno < Dez welker Desean
Reed/ Miller
Chiefs/Hawks = Push
Prater/Baily = Push? I don't know kickers

I like the second team more, which one is yours?

Mine's the first squad, but have Graham, Moore, and Colston on bye + Amendola who apparently people don't even want to trade zac stacy for lol.
A lot more comfortable with Blackmon and Gordon than you'd think though.
This dude's roster's ridiculous though, dez welker and desean, holy shit

Reactions: Danielson

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Mine's the first squad, but have Graham, Moore, and Colston on bye + Amendola who apparently people don't even want to trade zac stacy for lol.
A lot more comfortable with Blackmon and Gordon than you'd think though.
This dude's roster's ridiculous though, dez welker and desean, holy shit
Yeah, you and I both have our Saints go to boys on the bench. Your roster is good but you're just dealing with the bye like me this week. If you lose I wouldn't be discouraged but I give him an advantage. Those WR's are nuts.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Yeah, you and I both have our Saints go to boys on the bench. Your roster is good but you're just dealing with the bye like me this week. If you lose I wouldn't be discouraged but I give him an advantage. Those WR's are nuts.

It's a lot like losing to you last week in our league, what's there to be discouraged about? You have one heck of a roster.

Reactions: Danielson

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
It's a lot like losing to you last week in our league, what's there to be discouraged about? You have one heck of a roster.
Listen to this, and this is incredible. I have the most points scored in my money league and am 2-4..... What....the...fuck. Most points scored against me.

Anyways, the wweforums league, I do have a really good roster. I am honestly shocked that it's not doing better.

Snowman1

Reaction score
To start the year. I had RG3, Mccoy, Sproles, Calvin, Cruz, Cobb (r.i.p.) and graham as my offensive starters.

In a PPR? With guys like Foles, Allen, and Bernard? How on earth are you struggling so much, holy crap. Hopefully fantasy karma is a thing and your luck winds up turning around, no way you can miss the playoffs with a team like that. (How many teams are in this league? How could you get all those guys?)

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
In a PPR? With guys like Foles, Allen, and Bernard? How on earth are you struggling so much, holy crap. Hopefully fantasy karma is a thing and your luck winds up turning around, no way you can miss the playoffs with a team like that. (How many teams are in this league? How could you get all those guys?)
I'm not though! Most points scored but guys just have unreal games against me. Week 1 he had manning, so I was screwed. One week a guy had Thomas and Bush tear it up. Everyone just outscores me. It's frustrating.

It's only a 10 man league, and they are all browns/broncos marks. The first overall pick was Peyton lol In retrospect - touche

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
If you look at my roster in the wweforums league, you'd think how the hell did I get all those guys as well. I just draft the best player available

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
If you look at my roster in the wweforums league, you'd think how the hell did I get all those guys as well. I just draft the best player available

Yea I would have massacred that draft. I look back at the draft results and cringe at some picks. Still though I loved what I had done with my roster until Julio went down.