WWE Forums Fantasy Football League: Season 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I'm not though! Most points scored but guys just have unreal games against me. Week 1 he had manning, so I was screwed. One week a guy had Thomas and Bush tear it up. Everyone just outscores me. It's frustrating.

It's only a 10 man league, and they are all browns/broncos marks. The first overall pick was Peyton lol In retrospect - touche

Yeah, that's the worst thing. There's nothing you can do about that. :downer: Look at these guys, and think "you had 2 1st round picks, 2 2nd, 2 3rd, so on and so forth". Totally forgot to include stupid people in the draft. We had Romo go #2 overall ffs

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Yeah, that's the worst thing. There's nothing you can do about that. :downer: Look at these guys, and think "you had 2 1st round picks, 2 2nd, 2 3rd, so on and so forth". Totally forgot to include stupid people in the draft. We had Romo go #2 overall ffs
Yeah, it happens in almost every league i'm in. A couple of guys just draft their favorite players. I mean, i'm guilty of it's there. It's hard not to. Also, finding value in picks. I believe i got desean jackson in the 7th round in the wweforums league.

I know I got bernard/sproles/graham mid to late in my money leauge. Everyone was down on the saints I guess, and no one wanted to take a rookie.

Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Reaction score
Yeah, it happens in almost every league i'm in. A couple of guys just draft their favorite players. I mean, i'm guilty of it's there. It's hard not to. Also, finding value in picks. I believe i got desean jackson in the 7th round in the wweforums league.

I know I got bernard/sproles/graham mid to late in my money leauge. Everyone was down on the saints I guess, and no one wanted to take a rookie.

Haha, rookies are so boom or bust. There's plenty of potential with Bernard but we didn't know what the Bengals would be doing then, a lot like when I took Tavon Austin this year thinking he'd be the latest Rams slot receiver to get 100000 targets. DeSean hasn't been productive in a long time, read some stuff about him being afraid to run routes after the concussion, but should have realized "fast guy + chip kelly = fantasy gold", but passing on the Saints so long just made no sense whatsoever.

Haha, we're all guilty of picking our favorite players. Was really hoping to take Rice in our league but he got taken one spot ahead and had to settle for Shady. So heartbroken over that, lemme tell ya. Good luck against Senhor, crush him and get 'em off my back for me!

Reactions: Danielson

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Haha, rookies are so boom or bust. There's plenty of potential with Bernard but we didn't know what the Bengals would be doing then, a lot like when I took Tavon Austin this year thinking he'd be the latest Rams slot receiver to get 100000 targets. DeSean hasn't been productive in a long time, read some stuff about him being afraid to run routes after the concussion, but should have realized "fast guy + chip kelly = fantasy gold", but passing on the Saints so long just made no sense whatsoever.

Haha, we're all guilty of picking our favorite players. Was really hoping to take Rice in our league but he got taken one spot ahead and had to settle for Shady. So heartbroken over that, lemme tell ya. Good luck against Senhor, crush him and get 'em off my back for me!
@Senhor Perfect Will lose, good luck to you as well. NFL time! Best 10 hours of the week right here.

Reactions: Snowman1

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
God dammit Alshon Jeffery, do some shit for me. I knew you were a risky pick up but come on.

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
Reaction score
I benched Pettigrew last night because 99% of the time, he does fuck all for me. I had a feeling he would get good points this week...on the bench.

Myers better get his shit together tomorrow and get double digit points so I don't feel so bad sitting Pettigrew.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Damn, Andy Dalton is for real.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Literally like you're all talking in arabic to me.

I know there's some games on Sky tonight, Kansas City/Houston, who'd win?

Snowman1

Reaction score
My second league is really reminding me just how fluky fantasy football really is. In the first half, Jordan Reed outscored Romo, Bryant, Bailey, and MJD combined.

Reactions: Danielson

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Well Mike Glennon is becoming my fantasy hero now, as he just seems to love VJax

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
How the fuck is Nick 0-6? His team is crazy good. Calvin and Dalton are lighting it up for him today... shit.