WWE Forums Fantasy Football League: Season 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nick

Reaction score
Lmfao if you didn't notice, I threw in the towel about week 2. First time I checked since. I'll give any player from my team to anyone who wants

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Lmfao if you didn't notice, I threw in the towel about week 2. First time I checked since. I'll give any player from my team to anyone who wants
Just leave it alone slick.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
or start setting your lineup like a non-doucher

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Shoot, we can't call you CrayJ any more... or just Cray... How do we shorten your name now? :why:

Goddess's (hey, that fits) optimal lineup is really scaring me with Gronk out. Have had much closer calls with much shittier teams.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
OK @Rainman @Danielson

12 team league. Start 3 WRs/2RB/1 Flex (can be a TE) NON PPR

QB: Foles, Vick, Pryor, Cutler (too much uncertainty to not have 4 QBs at this juncture)
RB: DeMarco (out 1 game), G. Bernard, L. Bell, Andre Ellington
WR: Calvin, AJ Green, Boldin, Keenan Allen, Michael Floyd
TE: Gonzo, Jordan Cameron

I am in negotiations for Shady McCoy and I think I am going to give up:

Mike Vick
DeMarco Murray
Boldin
Gonzalez

for just McCoy. I think I have the depth to pull it off, as I love what Allen brings and Cameron can easily fill in at TE. Vick is probably done as Eagles starter so trading him means nothing to me.

Snowman1

Reaction score
OK @Rainman @Danielson

QB: Foles, Vick, Pryor, Cutler (too much uncertainty to not have 4 QBs at this juncture)

Mike Vick
DeMarco Murray
Boldin
Gonzalez

for just McCoy. I think I have the depth to pull it off, as I love what Allen brings and Cameron can easily fill in at TE. Vick is probably done as Eagles starter so trading him means nothing to me.

You're asking our opinions on the trade?

Would do it in a heartbeat.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
OK @Rainman @Danielson

Mike Vick
DeMarco Murray
Boldin
Gonzalez

Mike vick, and murray are big names to trade that are really injury prone. Boldin outside of the first week hasn't done much. Gonzo is seeing a ton of double teams and Cameron is the legit number 1 option in Cleveland. I'd do the trade, but maybe try to hold on to vick that way you don't have to roll with cutler if Vick returns as starter.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
In my money league I have Rg3/ nick foles/ eli manning.

I am not starting Eli. Who should I roll with today, rg3 or nick foles? I'm leaning towards rg3 because they are claiming he is going to start running the rock. Not sure though, what do you guys think?

Snowman1

Reaction score
In our league Cutler has 24+ points in 5 of 6 games. Wouldn't even mind that platoon system.

Would go Foles, but it's close.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
In my money league I have Rg3/ nick foles/ eli manning.

I am not starting Eli. Who should I roll with today, rg3 or nick foles? I'm leaning towards rg3 because they are claiming he is going to start running the rock. Not sure though, what do you guys think?
Don't bench Foles vs Dallas. he had 4 TDs vs a great Tampa D and Dallas has given up the most fantasy points to QBs this season. I am starting Foles (with confidence) in the WWEF fantasy league and 2/3 money leagues (can't start him over A-Rod)

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Don't bench Foles vs Dallas. he had 4 TDs vs a great Tampa D and Dallas has given up the most fantasy points to QBs this season. I am starting Foles (with confidence) in the WWEF fantasy league and 2/3 money leagues (can't start him over A-Rod)
I was on Foles' dick all week until this morning when reports came out about RG3 ready to run b.s.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Ight fuck it, going with Foles. Ware isn't playing, and fast paced offense. Also, with mccoy starting for me, a screen td would do some serious damage.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Don't buy into reports like that, Believe it when you see it. Not feeling comfortable starting RGIII in our league.

With all the Bears' DL injuries expecting a whole lot of Alf in that one. Roll with Foles for sure, wait, this alert says you are. Yay!

Reactions: Danielson