WWE Forums Fantasy Football League: Season 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Rainman Danielson

you two geniuses realize Fitz came into week 7 as the 13th ranked WR in PPr formats, right??

Dude killed it against the Rams' D, then had that fluke play last week. Maybe he'll do something when he's healthy. He's still great, but that offense...

Problem is there's nobody on your team I want to trade for atm.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I mean, did anyone expect him to do anything with two bad hammies going up against the best CB in the league? come on son

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Rainman Danielson

you two geniuses realize Fitz came into week 7 as the 13th ranked WR in PPr formats, right??

Has his team had a bye yet? I'd say about half of the NFL has had theirs (week 10 byes stop) So, when other teams catch up i'll assume he will drop out of the top 20. He is a real life beast, no denying that. In fantasy though, he is going to kill you. I'm telling you all because I use to roll with fitz, and has done more harm than good for me. I am mainly a PPR league guy, and in those formats I can find guys that can catch the ball and get me 10 consistently. I'd start them over Fitz simply because fitz will just have that one amazing week and then dud out for 3 or 4. He's a sketchy player. In my .5 ppr league, he has 5 games getting 20 points in total, and 3 weeks with 60 in total (37% success rate of what I deem a good week). Jekyll and Hyde player and that's all I ever said about him. These are just the geeky fantasy rules I've made for myself and I don't expect people to catch on. Hell, you have most points scored in the one league so why listen to me. I'll continue to blackball fitz, and you think he is good.

Anyways, Welker> Fitz is what it boils down to for this convo. Easiest soul i've ever stolen.

Last edited:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Season isn't even halfway over. I still think Arians can turn it around, and Welker isn't likely to keep up this TD production. Its a long shot to think Fitz will surpass him, but not an impossibility.

The point was you two jokers act like he is terrible, and while he has under performed, he is still productive.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Season isn't even halfway over. I still think Arians can turn it around, and Welker isn't likely to keep up this TD production. Its a long shot to think Fitz will surpass him, but not an impossibility.

The point was you two jokers act like he is terrible, and while he has under performed, he is still productive.
Nah, he's a beast on a shit team. You have to figure he's the 7th productive wr right? Leaving how many wr's hb's some te's and qb's ahead of him. I don't mind taking him I guess later in the draft, but everyone always tries to snatch him up early on. I guess if you manage your expectations on him, then you don't need to worry about it. I put all my eggs in one basket with him.

I forget the other parts of your trade, and the only thing I remember was saying should have kept welker holmes. lol.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Nah, he's a beast on a shit team. You have to figure he's the 7th productive wr right? Leaving how many wr's hb's some te's and qb's ahead of him. I don't mind taking him I guess later in the draft, but everyone always tries to snatch him up early on. I guess if you manage your expectations on him, then you don't need to worry about it. I put all my eggs in one basket with him.

I forget the other parts of your trade, and the only thing I remember was saying should have kept welker holmes. lol.
the Welker trade I made was poor, but had nothing to do with the Fitz deal.

it was Edleman an S Johnson for Fitz and I would make that trade 100 times over

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

Yeah, Stevie really is a p.o.s. fantasy player. I would have done that trade too. I don't know how we got into a soul-off lol.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I said something about Fitz being a suitable replacement for Welker.

Spoiler: I have no soul :ksi:

Reactions: Danielson

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score

You're giving Edelman and Stevie? Holy hell you got a steal

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
You're giving Edelman and Stevie? Holy hell you got a steal
Made that deal like week 3 after Edleman was on fire and Johnson had a couple of good games and that GW TD.

sold high on the two of them

Reactions: Snowman1