WWE Forums Fantasy Football League: Season 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Anyone have any WRs they'd be willing to trade? With Cobb likely out for quite a while, I need another one for sure.

Have a look at the wavier list as well, there's a couple there that may give you some help in a pinch, not stud starters but can weigh in when needed

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Also, it wouldn't be a bad idea to snag percy harvin if he's available. That could potentially be like making a blockbuster trade in week 11

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Also, it wouldn't be a bad idea to snag percy harvin if he's available. That could potentially be like making a blockbuster trade in week 11

Harvins already gone iirc, was taken in original draft, but Randall, Golden Tate, could add some extra depth if needed

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Harvins already gone iirc, was taken in original draft, but Randall, Golden Tate, could add some extra depth if needed

I wasn't sure if he was or not. Randall and Tate is where I'd go as well. Both viable, but Randall has more of an upside (giants are always playing from behind)

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Guess I'll concede, since everyone was watching this one.

Congrats, Danny, the last unbeaten has fallen. No shame in losing to you, bro, you have a quality squad over there. (Shadow last week would have me flipping tables). :obama: Congrats to some other asshole, can't remember who, lets call him Not Pottsy for tying the lead too.

But still... Damn You Fantasy Karma! Taking the thing you've been yelling this whole time "ohhhh bench Fitz for a #3 receiver on a great fantasy offense" and trying to use it against you like that, so of course that would lead to the biggest fluke touchdown of the year. The 49ers D totally saw what was going on here and let that shit happen.

CrayJ, looking through the available WR's it's a pretty barren wasteland. :eww: Best one on the first page is probably Durham (until Locker comes back). Although you could roll the dice with that Boykin dude to replace Cobb.

Reactions: Danielson

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Guess I'll concede, since everyone was watching this one.

Congrats, Danny, the last unbeaten has fallen. No shame in losing to you, bro, you have a quality squad over there. (Shadow last week would have me flipping tables). :obama: Congrats to some other asshole, can't remember who, lets call him Not Pottsy for tying the lead too.

But still... Damn You Fantasy Karma! Taking the thing you've been yelling this whole time "ohhhh bench Fitz for a #3 receiver on a great fantasy offense" and trying to use it against you like that, so of course that would lead to the biggest fluke touchdown of the year. The 49ers D totally saw what was going on here and let that shit happen.

CrayJ, looking through the available WR's it's a pretty barren wasteland. :eww: Best one on the first page is probably Durham (until Locker comes back). Although you could roll the dice with that Boykin dude to replace Cobb.
great week. I enjoyed this one the most. Always want to beat the guy you respect

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch Q using Tapatalk 2

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Can't believe I still have a 71 point lead in total points. No Julio? no prob

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
lol alrighty then. You and danny both plan to go undefeated from here on. have fun with that.

I'll be captain realist over here and admit I won't win out, but I will win the whole damn thing. best believe dat

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
lol alrighty then. You and danny both plan to go undefeated from here on. have fun with that.

I'll be captain realist over here and admit I won't win out, but I will win the whole damn thing. best believe dat
OH HELL NO!! I BEST FANTESY OHNER!!!

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Gohan still thinks his team is good lol. It is crazy how bad he is at fantasy football and how good his results usually are.