WWE Forums Fantasy Football League: Season 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Easiest week ever for me. As long as Danny keeps his lead I'll be tied atop the leader board bitch :jesse:

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
God dammit my receivers did shit for me this week.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I need the Colts D + WRs to combine for less than 40 points to win. I'll call it 50/50, SD is purty bad

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I think you officially need 37 to beat me. Wouldn't surprise me either way

Jimmy Graham randomly putting up 0 would be a kick in the nuts if I lost this one considering guys like Moreno and Sam fucing BRadford went off for me

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Anyone have any WRs they'd be willing to trade? With Cobb likely out for quite a while, I need another one for sure.

my WR depth is pretty shot without Julio. Unless you want Dwayne Bowe.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Anyone have any WRs they'd be willing to trade? With Cobb likely out for quite a while, I need another one for sure.
Yeah I got a couple I'd be willing to let go of, I'm in need of a better D ATM. What are you offering up?

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Randall Cobb’s knee injury not expected to end his season

Posted by Josh Alper on October 14, 2013, 7:54 AM EDT
1a50d869c35f4a41688b6bd8562bee13.jpg
Getty Images
Tests will be run on the knee that Packers wide receiver Randall Cobb injured in Sunday’s victory over the Ravens, but initial indications are that being carted off the field made things look worse than they actually were.
Adam Schefter of ESPN reports that the early reports on Cobb’s knee are “good” and that he should be able to return to the Packers this year. Coach Mike McCarthy said he would wait for more tests to make any definitive statements about the injuries, but did say that he was told there was a “reasonable” chance that Cobb would be back.