WWE Forums Fantasy Football League: Season 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Considering Chris Johnson. I'm gonna look around some more and I'll let ya know if I decide.

Maybe you need to look elsewhere, all i am saying is Lynch, Gore, Lacey, Woodhead, but you gotta make a nice offer :shock:

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Maybe you need to look elsewhere, all i am saying is Lynch, Gore, Lacey, Woodhead, but you gotta make a nice offer :shock:
Depends what Danny does, I looked at your team and you were my next choice fo sho.

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Depends what Danny does, I looked at your team and you were my next choice fo sho.
lol what can he offer you, he has 3 backs thats all, guess rain has some depth to offer, and me as well

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
lol what can he offer you, he has 3 backs thats all, guess rain has some depth to offer, and me as well
I got some kind of shitty plan in the works. Idk what I'm doing yet honestly lol.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
All I know right now is Danny should accept my trade. :boss1:If not, I got a back up option I think.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I got some kind of shitty plan in the works. Idk what I'm doing yet honestly lol.

Look at me. Now look at your team. Now look at my team. Now back at me. Now you know me as a fan. Keep your eyes on me. You know what teams I can't stand. And you see my lineup. Now look at you. Don't be Patrick Star and try. You know who to trade for. He'll eventually be good. Now look at Bruce Arians, and see he's a dipshit, and be skeptical of that. Now look at your screen and offer a trade. I'm on a horse.

Reactions: DK JAMES

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Well, I have the longest winning streak in the league. Just beat that pretender Senhor perfect, and on to smitties. Makin' it 4 in a row. :obama:

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Well, I have the longest winning streak in the league. Just beat that pretender Senhor perfect, and on to smitties. Makin' it 4 in a row. :obama:
Barely, you lucky SOB. If just one of my assholes had a decent game, you'd be back in the basement.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
No for the trade then @Danielson? Lol. I wish I could view if it was accepted/denied.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
You were joking with that trade right? I said I would trade a RB for a legitimate QB not a shitty RB from indy lol
Oh. Well then it was worth a shot. :adr:I didn't remember reading about a QB and I got none to offer hahah so all good.

Reactions: Danielson