WWE Forums Fantasy Football League: Season 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
@pottsy946 you're up. I need to trade away Trent for a good RB ASAP. I got my eye on yours. Who else you want/need/dream about.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Legit went into week 6 like "Alright I got 3 easy wins ahead of me" and I lose fucking both. Then I got Danny after this week and it just gets tough hahah.

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
@pottsy946 you're up. I need to trade away Trent for a good RB ASAP. I got my eye on yours. Who else you want/need/dream about.

i guess its kinda obvious i aint gonna be a cheap trade slut, why make the game like my normal iife :), guess it should be obvious what i need, now i know you aint gonna deal on the one player i want, but we could maybe do a deal on a back for a wideout, not sure if my price will be too high for ya though

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Man, you're really not selling him very well.

I have this really shitty player that does nothing, I need to get rid of him for one that isn't so shitty. Deal?

Hey DK, Andre Ellington for Trent Richardson. Deal?

Considering the offer D'Z gave me.

Reactions: Danielson

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
sounds like you are all trying to stitch DK up on a shitty trade, all i wanted was Manning for Magahee #fairtrade

Reactions: Snowman1

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
oh yeah and @Danielson, wana trade for a running back this week, as you look pretty strong there :meh:

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
This one's Fitz for Nicks and Stacy lol. Leaning no but it's not a bad deal
Nicks hasn't done much. Seems like Randall has replaced him as the redzone threat. Cruz still gets his but Nicks feels like the odd man out. Do what you want though, i'd say no.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Nicks hasn't done much. Seems like Randall has replaced him as the redzone threat. Cruz still gets his but Nicks feels like the odd man out. Do what you want though, i'd say no.

Thought the same thing. It's a lot like Terrance Williams and Miles Austin for the Cowboys, except better since they don't have that star on their helmets making them shitty.

It's a fine deal if you need an RB. With how much they suck this year Stacy's a solid RB2 isn't he?

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Thought the same thing. It's a lot like Terrance Williams and Miles Austin for the Cowboys, except better since they don't have that star on their helmets making them shitty.

It's a fine deal if you need an RB. With how much they suck this year Stacy's a solid RB2 isn't he?

guess it depends how much you need Fitz tbh, Stacey is ofc now the main man and with the Bradford injury may see a lot more carries (just speculating ofc), and also it leaves dolph very thin in the back dept (unless he has another plan), to me look like a semi decent trade if you don't need Fitz

EDIT - forgot to say as long as Fitz still has issues with his old ass hamstrings this week it's still all good

Last edited:

Snowman1

Reaction score
guess it depends how much you need Fitz tbh, Stacey is ofc now the main man and with the Bradford injury may see a lot more carries (just speculating ofc), and also it leaves dolph very thin in the back dept (unless he has another plan), to me look like a semi decent trade if you don't need Fitz

EDIT - forgot to say as long as Fitz still has issues with his old ass hamstrings this week it's still all good

Yeah, thanks for the help man! Kinda split on the whole thing the more I think about it. Think I'll go to Yahoo Answers just for fun.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
@Dolph'sZiggler I would have considered Jackson for Moreno straight up.

Then you tried to grab Spiller. I know he's having a bad year but his upside is way higher than that RB from stl.