WWE Forums Fantasy Football League: Season 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Damnnnnn man, I bout had me a nice trade. With cobb and finley gone, and jones questionable. I was about to be nuttin'
CJ has basically been just as assy as T Rich minus two long TDs off screen passes lol

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
I had my eye on CJ2K because his schedule is relatively easy after his Bye week. I really don't think I can trade away Jordy though hahah.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
CJ2k going to get 1,200 yards with 8 tds to finish the year.
1,200 yards maybe. 8 Tds? he has zero atm, unless you meant total TDs. And even with them numbers he wouldn't be worth Jordy IMO.

I had my eye on CJ2K because his schedule is relatively easy after his Bye week. I really don't think I can trade away Jordy though hahah.
I'ma find something we can work out.. you need a RB and I need a WR. leggo

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I'm such a bad dude. Next time I'll sit idly by while you try to trade rape poor DK James.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I'm just messing around. I don't plan on trading anyone on my team, but good luck with everyone and their trades.
With Waynes injury, it gives me some depth at wr with DHB while Jones heals up. Jackson is going to be a 50 yard bomb away from 20-30 points a week. Cruz will get his, and riding forte/johnson or CJ if he gets healthy is cool with me. Pryor can potentially get me 20+ a week. So, i'm officially removing myself from trade talks. Sorry for wasting anyones time.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
No way man, trade me DeSean right now. You are a Giants fan and I'm the biggest DeSean fanboy on Earth. Right these wrongs I say.