WWE Forums Fantasy Football League: Season 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
CJ and CJ are both busts. You need a RB!

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
My team can't be perfect. I regret taking CJ spiller with my first pick, but otherwise I love my roster. In retrospect I wish I picked Calvin Johnson first, and Forte second. Terrible decision.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
It would be perfect w/ Knowshon! Moreno for Swag! Leggo!

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
On paper it's a fair trade but I think I need Jackson more than I need Moreno, hopefully that makes sense. While Johnson is clearly a bust, he will get me 10 a week, and until James Jones comes back, I can't really replace that. Even then it still feels like my team is stronger with Jackson.

No disrespect to Moreno or your offer. The only one I actually considered this year.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
solid logic. You have decent depth but nobody that will put up Swag numbers.

I just have too many RBs and no starting caliber WRs. @Rainman @DK James

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
who else even follows the league still? GG (just made this shorthand up for geekgoddess) but she has the same problem I do with WR injuries. Gohan's team is dog shit.

@Senhor Perfect you need a RB?

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Jordy Nelson for Moreno makes a ton of sense. If you're thinking long run, Andre brown WILL be the giants starter when he returns. He's our best runner and is expected back in a few weeks. He won't give you amazing numbers but he will be solid.

DK James you need a rb in the worst way, and you may lose points in the one on one deal. You have to factor in what you're getting though. A rb that will score, and you don't have that at all. You have some wrs on that bench that can come in and get you way more than the RB's you have now.

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
who else even follows the league still? GG (just made this shorthand up for geekgoddess) but she has the same problem I do with WR injuries. Gohan's team is dog shit.

@Senhor Perfect you need a RB?

Damn i dont get even asked into this gay ass no trades shit, so all i have seen is none of you are trading to each other, holy crap for the right offer i will trade anyone, there aint no such thing as indespensible, but ofc make it a good offer that i may need,

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Damn i dont get even asked into this gay ass no trades shit, so all i have seen is none of you are trading to each other, holy crap for the right offer i will trade anyone, there aint no such thing as indespensible, but ofc make it a good offer that i may need,
I'll send you something. Just figured we had already dealt each other half our rosters and shit

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I'll send you something. Just figured we had already dealt each other half our rosters and shit

yeah indeed mate, think it kinda worked and didnt work in the same values for both of us, but ofc if you have something to pique my intersest i am always willing to entertain it

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I've listed my RBs ITT, but you have 3 pretty solid RBs. I would love to get TY or VJ from you, but again, you seem set at RB.

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I've listed my RBs ITT, but you have 3 pretty solid RBs. I would love to get TY or VJ from you, but again, you seem set at RB.
yeah with Reggie done for the season TY and Vjax are kinda my boys and with the rb trade for one we could do, it would leave me really short up front and give me strength in a place i am pretty decent at

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
I'm such a bad dude. Next time I'll sit idly by while you try to trade rape poor DK James.
smurf I ain't being trade raped but I am poor. Danny does make a point by saying I need an RB that can score, and I do have a plethora of WRs but I don't think I could give away Jordy. If you can offer me something better than Rain, Clearly I'll do it but this is all one big mess of a trade lol.