WWE Forums Fantasy Football League: Season 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
It's cool. I just thought i'd offer you one of them for a RB. Both qb's seem pretty solid. Actually going to go with Pryor over Eli, because Pryor has forced my hand. I hate having to pick between the two, because I truly feel it's a toss up on who will score more.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I figure terrible game vs KC + bye week = TP studying his ass off and putting together a solid game at home vs the Steelers

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Hey DK, honestly the only reason I want T-RIch is because I fucked up waivers earlier and didn't notice Ellington and the Detroit guys are both on bye.

Looking through Dolph's lineup to think of a trade, but my receivers look a whole lot worse with Weeden being benched as odd as that sounds

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Hey DK, honestly the only reason I want T-RIch is because I fucked up waivers earlier and didn't notice Ellington and the Detroit guys are both on bye.

Looking through Dolph's lineup to think of a trade, but my receivers look a whole lot worse with Weeden being benched as odd as that sounds
JC >> B Weeds

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Better NFL quarterback by a mile but will he throw to Gordon as much? Seem to remember him throwing Alex Smith-levels of checkdowns. Wonder if he'll be the new Dwayne Bowe
He came to oakland with the reputation for being a checkdown artist but he did well with the weapons he had here. He made Zach Miller a pro bowler, so I think Jordan Cameron gets a nice bump in value. As for Gordon, he should still be utilized. The thing that helps his value is the browns inability to run the ball; they basically have to throw

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Why can't Jason Campbell ever land on a decent team? He's got some talent
The Raiders in 2010-11 were solid but he missed games in 2010 which cost us the division then he broke his collarbone in 2011 and missed the rest of the year after we started 3-1. He lost his job to injury + AL Davis dying

Reactions: Danielson

Snowman1

Reaction score
Why can't Jason Campbell ever land on a decent team? He's got some talent

He was with a decent Bears squad last year, left in free agency and everything. Thing is he's one of those "regular season QB" guys that won't scare you in the playoffs. Can see why teams would be scared away... although by NFLLogic of "lets stupidly win as many games as possible" Campbell would help more than a lot of guys out there.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
@pottsy946 I sent you a deal for TY. You can counter it and we can try to work something out.

I'm going to pork Gohan so hard this week. He is starting Brandon Jacobs and Joseph Randle (Murray should be back) at RB. what a joke. He's also starting Jeremy Kerley :pity1:

Snowman1

Reaction score
Aye Dolph's: Safe to start Denarius and Pryor as bye-week fillers this week?

Snowman1

Reaction score
just depends on your other options

Not worried about TP as you say, Steelers can't keep up with him, but they did do a good job against Torrey last week.
Lots of decisions in both leagues, most interesting fantasy week in a long time.

Snowman1

Reaction score
You'd think after all we've learned about the season so far, NFL.com's recommendations would be better.

Rain's Team might consider picking up Kellen Clemens (27.40 projected points) to start over Robert Griffin III (21.45 projected points)