WWE Forums Fantasy Football League: Season 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
my fucking team is so beat up in my main moneoy league. Must win match up this week and I'm starting L. Bell, Z. Stacy and Michael Floyd.

Aren't Bell and Stacy top RB options since everyone else sucks? Who's your opponent have? Stacy vs Seattle will be fine, their run D is pretty crappy on the road. And the issue in ARI is Palmer under pressure, enter the Atlanta pass rush that makes the Giants say "Damn, they need a pass rush"

Somebody did something! Terrance Williams with a long score! There's something resembling hope for this week!

Shannon_724

The Artiste
Reaction score
You oughta join us next year, need more good players in our league that set their lineups :kobe:
Yeah, I end up with Aaron Rodgers as my QB every year and I've got Reggie Bush and Jamaal Charles this season although they aren't doing as well as usual this week. Will join next year if I'm still around, which I'll probably be.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
This is the best fantasy week i've ever had. In both my money league and in the wweforum league. TP for 93? :woo1:

Snowman1

Reaction score
This is the best fantasy week i've ever had. In both my money league and in the wweforum league. TP for 93? :woo1:

Niiiiice! :obama:

Same, man. Feels good being down by 15 and taking the lead in 1 play. No record for you, though, sure you're heartbroken about that

Snowman1

Reaction score
If he misses this extra point it's the most Detroit thi...:phew: Great job Detroit Lions!

lol @ dallas being +4 in TO's