WWE Forums Fantasy Football League: Season 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Checked out of curiosity, only one over 200 was D'Z as you said, that was his only highest scoring team of a week.
Pottsy and Danny have a best team of the week, Senhor has 2 highest-scoring teams, love how DK has 2 as well and I have none. :haha:

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Checked out of curiosity, only one over 200 was D'Z as you said, that was his only highest scoring team of a week.
Pottsy and Danny have a best team of the week, Senhor has 2 highest-scoring teams, love how DK has 2 as well and I have none. :haha:
I like how my first 3 picks
Spiller
Forte
Johnson all didn't play for me and I still did well with Tolbert/Hillis.

Reactions: Snowman1

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
If the giants can beat oakland, and somehow beat the packers (stay hurt) we will play cowboys for first place, because I see them losing to the Saints.

Snowman1

Reaction score
I like how my first 3 picks
Spiller
Forte
Johnson all didn't play for me and I still did well with Tolbert/Hillis.

Lucky you, how are you... oh, that's why. Smh, people not setting their lineups. :facepalm1:

Know how ya feel though, kinda worried about Shady though. Dude isn't doing that much without Vick in the lineup

Come on Jets, you can... riiiiiight, bad Geno... :downer: Ahh well, go Raiders I guess. *Crosses fingers that Cincy loses some games*

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Lucky you, how are you... oh, that's why. Smh, people not setting their lineups. :facepalm1:

Know how ya feel though, kinda worried about Shady though. Dude isn't doing that much without Vick in the lineup

Come on Jets, you can... riiiiiight, bad Geno... :downer: Ahh well, go Raiders I guess. *Crosses fingers that Cincy loses some games*
Even if he did use his optimal lineup, i'd still be up and beating every team except for one

Nick

Reaction score
@Nick1698 I'm sick of watching a team that's so good not be payed attention to. Your team is crazy good (Mostly because Calvin/Dalton), you might have the highest score in the entire league season this week hahah. Start playin. http://fantasy.nfl.com/league/1589541/team/10/gamecenter?week=8
Good one

The thing is I don't find much of a purpose in leagues that I don't pay for, so I it's forget about them. I'm 7-0 soon to be 8-0 in another league, so that's ha all my focus

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
wow gonna sneak past Rain in the end then, as i dunno wtf the hawks are doing tonight, but one would assume beast mode is injured as they don't wanna seem to give him the abll

Snowman1

Reaction score
Good one

The thing is I don't find much of a purpose in leagues that I don't pay for, so I it's forget about them. I'm 7-0 soon to be 8-0 in another league, so that's ha all my focus

Where do you normally play?

wow gonna sneak past Rain in the end then, as i dunno wtf the hawks are doing tonight, but one would assume beast mode is injured as they don't wanna seem to give him the abll

Haha, ever since Frank Gore and your few 1 PM starters outplayed so many of mine, knew I was done. Good game man, but definitely gotta reanalyze my lineup. Who wants Fitz?

GO SEAHAWKS D! GET ANOTHER SACK OR TWO SO GOHAN CAN GET A BULLSHIT WIN ON D'Z

Reactions: pottsy946

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Where do you normally play?

Haha, ever since Frank Gore and your few 1 PM starters outplayed so many of mine, knew I was done. Good game man, but definitely gotta reanalyze my lineup. Who wants Fitz?

GO SEAHAWKS D! GET ANOTHER SACK OR TWO SO GOHAN CAN GET A BULLSHIT WIN ON D'Z

kick return or pick 6 would be awesome

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
If the giants can beat oakland, and somehow beat the packers (stay hurt) we will play cowboys for first place, because I see them losing to the Saints.
don't bank on beating Oakland chief