WWE Extreme Rules 2009 Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

this is wild but it could happen; punk loses to umaga, jeff wins, punk cashes in.

Are we going to have the same scenario discussed PPV after PPV. It wouldn't be that wild, seeing how the same discussion went on at Backlash and Judgment Day

Evil Austin

I would love to see Punk / Jeff go on for a PPV or two if he does cash it in, I mean not that I want him to cash it in right now, in fact I think he should wait until like Summerslam or Survivor Series but if he does do it now, he should do it on Jeff cause Edge / Punk has already been done.

the dark knight

he could somehow turn heel ya know? walking down to the ring all tired taking away jeff's moment is a bit heelish. plus, he can act all heel the next show saying he's too tired and fucked up to wrestle, like most heel do. it'll probably never happen, its not good on the long term but for the show..its niSe.

they wont fail the mitb, wont help the hype for next year's mitb match.

edit -

Are we going to have the same scenario discussed PPV after PPV. It wouldn't be that wild, seeing how the same discussion went on at Backlash and Judgment Day

dont remember :g:

seX-Power

Yes we are, because people will always have the same opinions until something happens, and no matter how much we talk about it it would still be shocking.

Soulpower

Picks in bold:

WWE Title Match:Randy Orton (c) vs Batista (Steel Cage Match)
World Heavyweight Championship Match:Edge (c) vs Jeff Hardy (Ladder Match)
ECW Championship Match:Christian vs Tommy Dreamer vs Jack Swagger (Hardcore Rules)
Big Show vs John Cena (Submission Match)
CM Punk vs Umaga (Samoan Strap Match)
US Championship Match:Kofi Kingston (c) vs William Regal vs Matt Hardy vs MVP
Intercontinental Championship Match:Rey Mysterio (c) vs Chris Jericho (No Holds Barred)

Reaction score
ECW Championship Match:Christian vs Tommy Dreamer vs Jack Swagger (Hardcore Rules)
US Championship Match:Kofi Kingston (c) vs William Regal vs Matt Hardy vs MVP - BTW wheres the extreme rule?
Intercontinental Championship Match:Rey Mysterio (c) vs Chris Jericho (No Holds Barred

the dark knight

man....no ladder match or ecw match is worth staying up for almost two days straight.

ill watch the replay tomorrow.

chessarmy

US Championship Match:Kofi Kingston (c) vs William Regal vs Matt Hardy vs MVP
Intercontinental Championship Match:Rey Mysterio (c) vs Chris Jericho (No Holds Barred)

aufman

Reaction score
Tonight we will see Jeff Hardy become WHC. He will re-sign that WWE contract and rule the WWE universe as the most dominant champion in recent memory. He ain't leaving.

Klide

WOW batista WWE champion SHOCKING!:dontgetit: i wonder what there going to do with the wwe title cause it looks funny with him?!?!?!

aufman

Reaction score
WOW batista WWE champion SHOCKING!:dontgetit: i wonder what there going to do with the wwe title cause it looks funny with him?!?!?!

Get rid of that Cena belt and bring back the old WWE belt that Eddie and JBL had.

MikeRaw

I have to agree that the title looks weird with Batista. They should bring back the old one. Oh well, doesn`t matter. Punk winning is gold. I love it. Hope it means a heel turn.