WWE Extreme Rules 2009 Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

Strap Match:
CM Punk vs. Umaga
(who cares? seriously.)

What? This match has me way more interested than the 2 Raw matches, the ECW match and Jericho/Mysterio. When was the last time we saw a strap match?

xtremebadass

Well I am not a CM Punk fan at all, I'll watch him, but I just don't get into him as everyone else, and Umaga...well...if I don't like CM Punk...I really don't like Umaga. I am not that into a strap match, it might be funny to see both guys get whipped, but there's really no purpose to that rivalry at all. If Umaga was after the MITB, than sure, but there is nothing to it. You don't know why Umaga attacked him, you don't know anything. It's just a random pairing for this rivalry. It's odd.

-TJ-

Umaga and Punk seems interesting. But to be honest if WWE gives the time, the ECW title match will steal the show. That is only if WWE gives those three the time which they won't sadly. -_-

aufman

Reaction score
Umaga and Punk seems interesting. But to be honest if WWE gives the time, the ECW title match will steal the show. That is only if WWE gives those three the time which they won't sadly. -_-

Sadly you are mistaken, the ladder match will steal the show and we will witness the beginning of the Jeff Hardy Era of wrestling. It will be the greatest era in the history of wrestling.

The Rated R CMStar

Sadly you are mistaken, the ladder match will steal the show and we will witness the beginning of the Jeff Hardy Era of wrestling. It will be the greatest era in the history of wrestling.

I fear the day in which Jeff Hardy indeed wins the belt and you get to say you were right.

Wrestling Station

well he won not long ago a world title and his run was short and awful tbh.

Ballin

Reaction score
Predictions

Ladder Match: World Heavyweight Championship
Edge* vs. Jeff Hardy
Edge

Steel Cage Match: WWE Championship
Randy Orton* vs. Batista
Orton

Submission Match:
John Cena vs. Big Show
Big Show with his camel clutch.

No Holds Barred:
Jericho vs. Mysterio
Most likely Jericho

Hardcore Match: ECW Championship
Swagger* vs. Dreamer vs. Christian
Dreamer isn't done with this company.

Strap Match:
CM Punk vs. Umaga
Yumanga

*After thinking about it, I changed Edge to be winning. Don't know what made me think Hardy would win. I know probably wont* EDIT

aufman

Reaction score
well he won not long ago a world title and his run was short and awful tbh.

This time, the WWE will give him a long and dominant run with the title. The Jeff Hardy era is upon us all. Jeff will surpass the Rock and Ric Flair in world title greatness.

seahawk

Reaction score
Predictions

Samoan Strap Match
CM Punk vs. Umaga

CM Punk

No Holds Barred WWE Intercontinental Championship Match
Rey Mysterio (c) vs. Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

World Heavyweight Championship Ladder Match
Edge (c) vs. Jeff Hardy

Edge (IMO i think Matt Hardy will attack Jeff again)

Submission Match
The Big Show vs. John Cena

John Cena

WWE Championship Steel Cage Match
Randy Orton (c) vs. Batista

Randy Orton (Triple H will return in this match and will do something that will cost Batista the match)

straight_edge76

Predictions.....

Ladder Match: World Heavyweight Championship
Edge* vs. Jeff Hardy

Steel Cage Match: WWE Championship
Randy Orton* vs. Batista

Submission Match:
John Cena vs. Big Show

No Holds Barred:
Jericho vs. Mysterio

Hardcore Match: ECW Championship
Swagger vs. Dreamer vs. Christian*

Strap Match:
CM Punk vs. Umaga

Wrestling Station

This time, the WWE will give him a long and dominant run with the title. The Jeff Hardy era is upon us all. Jeff will surpass the Rock and Ric Flair in world title greatness.

but will never surpass Batista!! :yes:

hands down.

seX-Power

ZOMG New Match!

United States Title: Kofi vs MVP vs Regal vs Hardy in a Fatal 4 Way!

Awesomeness!

the dark knight

just watched smackdown...

this is wild but it could happen; punk loses to umaga, jeff wins, punk cashes in.

Ballin

Reaction score
just watched smackdown...

this is wild but it could happen; punk loses to umaga, jeff wins, punk cashes in.

That would be way wild!

Seeings how Punk has Umaga in a samoan strap match wouldn't that make him way tired by the end of the night? Or what if Edge won, Punk cashed in the MITB, failed. Then you had a Punk/Edge rivalry going on?