WWE: Era of '08 (Switchy Edition)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

JTG Vs Charlie Haas

John Morrison Vs Cody Rhodes

Matt Hardy and CM Punk Vs Shelton Benjamin and Elijah Burke

Kane Vs Lance Cade

all the matches look great, esp the tag team match and Haas Vs JTG...Looks good and I will conitune reading :)

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

JTG Vs Charlie Haas
Kane Vs Lance Cade

Looks awesome, Cade vs Kane should be huge. I don't think anyone will replace Jeff for Backlash.

edgehead09

Reaction score
BM: Ladder Match...wow..blew my ladder match out of the water
WM: Lethal vs. Haas...didnt flow and i got bored
BP: Cryme Tyme. Good to see a breakup of a team. Hopefully they dont pull a Londrick and get back togetehr two weeks later.
WP: I would have to say the Lethal one if i had to pick. Didnt seem in character if you are going for the Black Machismo
AC: Wow, Switchy....you my friend are a Hall of Famer for a reason

JTG Vs Charlie Haas
Kane Vs Lance Cade

Switchy

Reaction score
Monday Night Raw
Trust No-one, Defeat Everyone

Raw comes on air to a pyro display with the crowd cheering wildly as GM Excell is stood in the centre of the ring to open the show

GM Excell: Good evening folks and welcome to Monday Night Raw! Now many of you are probably wondering why I’m here and that one reason is Randy Orton. Now I’ve not been very happy with Orton’s actions as of late, he caused a DQ deliberately two weeks ago so he could retain his WWE title and last week he not only stole $50,000 from the ladder match last week but he also put Jeff Hardy out of action in doing so. As a result of that Jeff Hardy will not be able to compete at Backlash and I have to find a suitable replacement but because of his actions I also have to find a punishment for Orton. So come on down to the ring Orton so me and you can have a little chat.

“Burn in my Lightâ€￾ hits as Randy Orton makes his way down to the ring wearing a slick looking suit but that doesn’t stop him from getting boos from 99% of the crowd

GM Excell: Before I discuss anything with you do you have anything to say to me, Jeff Hardy and most importantly all of these fans?

Randy Orton: Umm, let me think about it… No.

GM Excell: In most cases I would ask you if your father brought you up with any manners but knowing your Dad the answer would be a no anyway.

Orton’s smug grin suddenly turns into a look of rage

Randy Orton: Don’t you ever, EVER bring my father into things that he’s nothing to do with. This is between me and you and no matter what you say about my family it isn’t going to make me apologise because even if I do I won’t mean it.

GM Excell: Well Randy, I actually respect your reasoning for not apologising but I’m still going to have to punish you for putting Jeff Hardy out of action. I could have stripped you of your title but the title will be gone in a few weeks anyway, I could have suspended you but I can’t afford to with all these injuries so what I am going to do is put you in a match against a man who is very pleased with you after last week… John Cena!

The crowds cheers turn into roars as they find out the Main Event

Randy Orton: Ok, so you’re telling me I get this for injuring Jeff but I could’ve been killed by The Undertaker last week even though I didn’t lay a finger on him and he gets nothing. You know what, I don’t even care because after Backlash when I am the Undisputed Champion we’ll see whose smiling then.

GM Excell: Well you’re a marked man so I wouldn’t go saying anything until you actually make it to Backlash. And as for the fourth man I’ve chosen to replace Jeff Hardy in the Fatal 4 Way, you’ll find out who he is later tonight.

After saying that GM Excell gets a slight grin on his face as he leaves the ring and makes his way back up the ramp leaving Randy in the ring with a half-angry, half-confused look on his face after what just went down.

Commercials

JR: Hello and welcome to tonight’s Monday Night Raw. What a way to kick off the show with that confrontation between Randy Orton and GM Mason Excell. I don’t see those two being Best Friends anytime soon.
JBL: As I said GM Excell is making too many enemies and he’s not gonna last long if he keeps making enemies. He has the nerve to call Orton a marked man, I chat a lot to the guys backstage in the locker rooms and GM Excell isn’t ver popular around there I can tell you that.
Jerry Lawler: Well I’m not one for backstage politics but I just can’t wait for the Main Event, Randy Orton Vs John Cena! I don’t care how many times these two face off it just gets better and better after every match.
JR: Well before that Main Event we still have the rest of the show to go through and first of all we have some Light-Heavyweight Division Action!

“Bringin’ Da Hood to Uâ€￾ hits as JTG makes his way down to the ring getting ready for his first match after the split of Cryme Tyme and he gets a decent reaction from the crowd

Justin Roberts: Making his way to the ring first… J… T… G!

“Greatestâ€￾ hits as Charlie Haas makes his way down to the ring to a quiet reaction from the crowd

Justin Roberts: And his opponent… Charlie Haas!

JTG Vs Charlie Haas

Ding… Ding… Ding!​

Charlie Haas circles around the ring towards JTG and JTG then starts to circle away from Haas as they are opposite ends of the ring, staring at eachother waiting for the perfect opportunity to pounce but after a while they can’t find an opening for an attack so they meet up in the middle of the ring and both raise their arms and move them slowly towards eachother trying to start a grapple but Haas suddenly drives his knee into the gut of JTG when he least expected it and Haas then throws JTG shoulder first into the ring post. Haas looks proud of himself as some of the fans boo him and he pulls JTG out of the corner and hits him with a snap suplex and then makes the pin attempt. 1… JTG kicks out! Haas gets up to his feet quickly and he starts to drive some hard elbows to the back of JTG as he’s getting up and as JTG is fully up to his feet Haas then Irish whips him to the ropes and as JTG rebounds off of them he ducks a clothesline attempt from Haas and rebounds off the opposite ropes and ducks another clothesline attempt from Haas and JTG then stops running and as Haas turns around JTG hits him with a dropkick back Has into the ropes and as he comes back towards JTG he ends up on the receiving end of a hip toss. JTG then hooks Haas’ leg for the pin. 1… Haas kicks out instantly! JTG then gets up and pulls Haas up with him and then JTG takes him straight back down with a snapmare in the centre of the ring sending Haas into a seated position and JTG then backs into the ropes and comes back towards Haas and hits him with a knee to the face and he then goes for another pin. 1… Haas kicks out again! JTG then gets up and climbs to the top rope and he stalks Haas, waiting for him to get up and as Haas gets up he notices JTG on the top rope and runs into the ropes straight away, leaving JTG crotched on the top rope and Haas then walks over to him in the corner and slaps him in the face a few times saying “You thought you were smart, didn’t you?â€￾ and he then slaps JTG a final time before climbing up onto the second rope and he tries to go for a superplex but JTG drives some hard blows into the chest area of Haas and JTG then manages to punch Haas off the second rope and back-first on the mat and JTG then climbs fully onto the top rope and he points up above him before going for a Frog Splash but Charlie Haas manages to get his knees up to counter it!

JR: Well JTG tried going for the Frog Splash in memory of his idol, the late, great Eddie Guerrero but it backfired.
Jerry Lawler: You can say that again. I see JTG’s experimenting new moves now he’s going it alone but most of them aren’t doing the job.
JBL: Well I hope Charlie Haas wins anyway. Haas is an actual wrestler, JTG is just a little poser who thinks he’s a wrestler.

JTG clutches his gut in pain as Charlie Haas quickly gets up to his feet and starts to stomp on JTG while he’s vulnerable and he then drags JTG up to his feet and shoves him into the corner like a rag doll and climbs up onto the second rope and starts to drive some vicious punches to the face of JTG but JTG takes the punches like a man and he lifts Haas up in a spinebuster position and walks out of the corner and he plants Haas with a Sitout Spinebuster into a pin! 1… 2… Haas gets his shoulder up and JTG is starting to get frustrated with himself. JTG gets up to his feet and he whips Haas to the ropes and bends over to go for a back body drop but Haas notices and hits JTG with a swinging neckbreaker and as JTG gets straight back up Haas takes him down with an arm drag and JTG gets straight back up and runs into another arm drag from Haas who then applies an arm lock on JTG but quickly has to break it up after JTG manages to grab the ropes soon enough. Haas and JTG both get up at the same time and grapple up and Haas manages to get JTG quickly in a headlock but JTG then lifts him up and hits him with a backdrop to counter the headlock and as Haas gets back up he runs towards JTG but JTG sidesteps him and takes him down with a drop toe hold to embarrass Haas. Haas starts to get angry at JTG as he gets back up and he walks straight up to JTG’s face and the two have a stare down and they eventually start trading blows with one-another with JTG taking the advantage but he then goes for a kick to Haas’ midsection which is caught and as he goes for an enziguiri Haas ducks and JTG lands flat on his face with Haas still holding his leg and Haas then crosses JTG’s leg over with his other leg and then leans back to apply the Haas of Pain! JTG is cringing in pain already but is trying his very hardest not to tap out as Haas tries to lean back as far as he can go but it’s still not enough to make JTG tap but Haas knows that if he keeps the hold applied much longer JTG will have no choice so he pulls JTG’s legs back his very hardest and JTG tries to hold on but he can’t and taps out!

Winner: Charlie Haas

As the ref tries to raise Haas’ arm he shoves the ref away and leaves the ring and celebrates up on the ramp but then Shad enters the ring and he helps JTG to his feet and he then assists JTG in helping him stand but then all of a sudden Shad kicks JTG in the gut and nails him with The Dominator and he leaves the ring to a chorus of boos from the crowd as he looks viciously at JTG

JBL: Praise the Lord! I’ve been waiting for the day that someone knocked the crap outta JTG and the best thing is was the last person I expected to do it was the man who done it!
JR: Well you can take pleasure in watching this young man getting beaten down all you like but I find it sickening. Can’t Shad find someone his own size to pick on?
Jerry Lawler: Well I wouldn’t mind seeing JTG and Shad face off one-on-one sooner or later. I think it would be a pretty good match.
JR: Anyway backstage we have Chavo Guerrero along with Big Daddy V and Mark Henry with Todd Grisham.

Todd Grisham is backstage with Chavo Guerrero, Big Daddy V, Mark Henry and Matt Striker

Todd Grisham: Todd Grisham here with Chavo Guer…

Chavo: Shut the hell up, I have some talking to do. Jay Lethal, you think you have some sort of upper hand on me because you’ve beaten me in a match but let me tell you this. You haven’t pinned me, you haven’t made me tap out so until you do either of those things you haven’t defeated me. Now as for tonight’s match you see my two teammates here, they are going to destroy your little team of London and Kendrick and then once they are done doing that, they will help me destroy you. And if you and your team of little boys do try any fancy business we have “The Extreme Educatorâ€￾ Matt Striker in our corner to make sure that we will always have the advantage over you. Now finally, you got what I want and that is the WWE Light-Heavyweight Championship, I have been a cruiserweight champ before but I’ve always wanted to follow my Uncle Eddie’s footsteps and become Light-Heavyweight Champion and you are the only object in my path of achieving that success so I say if my team wins tonight then I get my shot at the title at Backlash but if your team wins then you choose your opponent. Now do any of you guys have anything to say?

Matt Striker extends his hand and Chavo passes him the mic

Matt Striker: London, Kendrick now admittedly you haven’t done anything to me but I’m afraid tonight’s match may be your last if you get in the way of my men. You see if you step in their way, they won’t ask for an apology from you, they’ll just crush you so I’d steer well clear of them. It’s a shame Jay Lethal had to choose you as partners because you would have had such bright futures…

Striker hands the mic to Todd Grisham as all four men walk away laughing

Commercials

JR: We are back and that was fighting talk before the break from Chavo Guerrero’s team.
JBL: Well everything they said was true. Please don’t tell me you actually think that was just talk and Jay Lethal’s team actually stand a chance?
Jerry Lawler: I gotta agree with Bradshaw on this and say there is just no contest in this. I’ll admit Lethal, London and Kendrick all got heart but Big Daddy V and Mark Henry have power… Lot’s of power.

“Ewww Chavoâ€￾ hits as Chavo Guerrero makes his way down to the ring to quite a lot of heat from the crowd

Justin Roberts: Making his way to the ring first… Chavo Guerrero!

“Somebody’s Gonna Get itâ€￾ hits as the team of Mark Henry and Big Daddy V make their way down to the ring accompanied by Matt Striker and get the same amount of heat as Chavo

Justin Roberts: And his partners accompanied by the “Extreme Educatorâ€￾ Matt Striker, they are the team of Mark Henry and Big Daddy V!

“Pomp and Circumstance (Remixed)â€￾ hits as Jay Lethal makes his way down to the ring to a great reaction from the crowd while the opposing team look on enviously from outside the ring

Justin Roberts: And their first opponent, he is the WWE Light-Heavyweight Champion… “Black Machismoâ€￾ Jay Lethal!

“HooliganZâ€￾ hits as Paul London and Brian Kendrick run down to the ring to a decent reaction from the crowd

Justin Roberts: And his tag team partners, they are the team of Paul London and Brian Kendrick!

Chavo Guerrero, Mark Henry and Big Daddy V w/ Matt Striker Vs Jay Lethal, Paul London and Brian Kendrick
6-Man Tag Team

Ding… Ding… Ding!​

Chavo decides to start off for his team up against Brian Kendrick from Jay Lethal’s team and the two meet in the centre of the ring and Chavo gets up in Kendrick’s face and then slaps him but Kendrick proves to be no pushover as he fights straight back, delivering some quick forearms to the jaw of Chavo and Kendrick then whips Chavo to the ropes and as Chavo rebounds, Kendrick leapfrogs over his head and Chavo then rebounds off the opposite ropes and goes full speed towards Kendrick and takes him out with a strong lariat! Chavo drags Kendrick up to his feet and then shoves him into his corner and he repeatedly drives a few strong, hard kicks to his midsection before tagging in Mark Henry. Henry climbs into the ring and pulls Kendrick up from a slouched position in the corner to a standing one and Henry then slaps Kendrick in the chest three times and the red marks are clearly visible on Kendrick’s chest as Henry drags Kendrick out of the corner and takes him down with a single headbutt. Henry then stomps on Kendrick a few times and Henry then gets down on his knees and places his forearm across the throat of Kendrick and the referee makes Henry get off of him and while Henry and the ref argue Matt Striker pulls Kendrick out of the ring and starts to beat him down and stomp on him and then rolls him back into the ring and the referee doesn’t even notice anything had happened. Henry then tags Chavo back in as Jay Lethal and Paul London are arguing with the ref about Matt Striker and Chavo starts to choke Kendrick while the refs back is turned and this draws even more heat from the crowd but as the referee turns back around he catches Chavo cheating but Chavo still tries to deny it as he pulls Kendrick back to his feet and Chavo hits Kendrick with a European uppercut to knock the taste out his mouth and he then takes Kendrick down with a snapmare and locks him in a reverse chinlock. Kendrick’s first thought is to try and pull Chavo’s arm off but he doesn’t have the strength to from that position so he then tries to use his legs to pull himself towards the ropes but Chavo just pulls him back and leans forward to put more weight on the back of Kendrick. The crowd start to get behind Kendrick along with London and Lethal with “Kendrick, Kendrickâ€￾ chants and Kendrick somehow manages to use his leg strength to push himself up to his feet and he then starts to drive some elbows into the gut of Chavo and Chavo eventually breaks the hold and Chavo tags in Big Daddy V and Kendrick is also able to make the tag to Jay Lethal!

JBL: I’m surprised Jay Lethal’s team have even lasted this long but now Big Daddy V is in I think it’s the beginning of the end.
Jerry Lawler: Well I can’t see anyone pinning Big Daddy V from that team but all Jay Lethal has to do is try and get him exhausted and hope he tags Chavo back in.
JR: Well Jay Lethal definitely isn’t going to back down to the challenge no matter how big it is and Big Daddy V is by far the biggest challenge you can get here in the WWE when it comes to size.

Jay Lethal comes running straight into the ring and dives and Big Daddy V with a shoulder block but he just bounces straight off of BDV but Lethal gets straight back up and rebounds off the ropes and goes for another shoulder block but he bounces off BDV yet again. Lethal runs to the ropes yet again but before he can even attempt a third shoulder block BDV takes him out with a strong clothesline. BDV then bends over to pull Lethal up and Lethal tries to go for an inside cradle roll up but he can’t even take BDV off his feet and BDV proceeds to pull Lethal back up to his feet and he lifts Lethal up for a Samoan Drop but Lethal manages to drop down behind BDV and as BDV swings 180 and goes for a punch, Lethal manages to duck and as BDV goes for another punch Lethal ducks again and he then starts to hit BDV with some snap jabs but BDV just shoves him away and as Lethal runs back, BDV takes Lethal down with a shoulder block of his own. BDV then pulls Lethal to his feet and throws him into the corner and he makes his signature “Vâ€￾ sign to the crowd before slapping Lethal across the chest and BDV then walks away from the corner Lethal is in but he charges back towards him but before BDV can squash him, Lethal manages to get his feet up and kick BDV in the face which makes BDV dazed for a moment and Lethal then lifts himself up onto the second rope and he hits BDV with a missile dropkick but it still isn’t enough to take him down as he stumbles around the ring but Lethal climbs onto the second rope again and jumps onto BDV and hits him with a tornado DDT to take the big guy down! The crowds cheers for Lethal start to pick up as BDV retreats and tags in Mark Henry who runs in and goes for a clothesline but Lethal then ducks and hits Henry with a few jabs and then tags in Paul London who climbs to the top rope and takes Mark Henry down with a diving crossbody into a pin. 1… Henry literally throws Paul London off of him! Henry gets up just before London and he whips him to the ropes and as London rebounds off them Henry hits him with a powerslam and then hooks his leg for the pin. 1… 2… Brian Kendrick breaks it up! Mark Henry gets back up to his feet and looks pissed off with Kendrick and he walks over to him in the corner but Paul London tries to roll Henry up in a school boy but he’s too heavy and Henry just pulls him straight up to his feet and lifts him up ready for The World’s Strongest Slam but London manages to make the tag back to Lethal and Henry hits London with the World’s Strongest Slam but the referee doesn’t count when Henry makes the pin because London is no longer the legal man and then out of nowhere Lethal hits his signature diving Elbow on the back off Henry as he’s still on top of Paul London!

JR: Good tactic’s there by Jay Lethal’s team and I think they may have practised that one knowing one of them had to make the sacrifice.
Jerry Lawler: I just feel sorry for Paul London, having Mark Henry crush him like that and then to top it off having Jay Lethal dive on top of Henry while he’s still on top of London.
JBL: Well I still can’t see Jay Lethal winning ‘cause even if the tag is made to Chavo that’s still no easy fight. He is a Guerrero after all.

Lethal then rolls Mark henry onto his back and goes for the pin. 1… 2… Henry gets the shoulder up! Lethal waits for Henry to get up because he is unable to pull him up and he then kicks Henry in the gut and hits him with a DDT and he climbs to the top rope again but Chavo then walks across the apron and shoves Lethal off the top rope and sends him flying into the crowd barricade face-first! Mark Henry then gets back up to his feet and leaves the ring and he throws Jay Lethal straight into the crowd barricade back-first this time and he then tosses Lethal into the steel steps too before rolling him back into the ring. Henry pulls Lethal slowly up to his feet and Lethal suddenly hits Henry with a jawbreaker and he starts to send punches in Henry’s direction and he hits Henry with a step-up enziguiri but it doesn’t take Henry down and Lethal sends a few more punches to the face of Henry and he kicks him in the gut also to keep him stabilised for a few seconds and Lethal then climbs to the top rope and waits for Henry to walk over to him and as Henry walks towards the centre of the ring Lethal jumps up and goes for a flying crossbody but Mark Henry is able to catch Lethal in mid-air, knowing what he was trying to do after Paul London doing it earlier in the night and after catching him Henry then puts him in position for the World’s Strongest Slam and he lifts him up high and then drops him straight down to the mat with a huge amount of power and aggression! Henry hooks the leg of Lethal and looks straight into the camera as the referee makes his count. 1… 2… 3!

Winners: Mark Henry, Chavo Guerrero and Big Daddy V

Chavo Guerrero walks into the ring with an angry look on his face

Chavo: Are you stupid?! Did you even listen to a word I said in that interview? Yeah, I got the title match I wanted with us winning but I also said I wanted to be the one to pin Jay Lethal and be the one to beat him.

Matt Striker: We won, calm down. Winning is the main thing.

Chavo: Shut up and tell your fat attack tag team that this isn’t burger king and that they should listen for once instead of thinking about food!

BDV and Mark Henry overhear what Chavo said and start to approach him and they back him into the corner but Chavo manages to escape from the ring just in time and he runs away with the crowd all laughing at him

JR: Hahahaha I guess Chavo got what he deserved then. He should’ve just settled with the fact he got his title match at Backlash but he also wanted the winning pinfall. I don’t blame Mark Henry and Big Daddy V for being the way they were.
JBL: Well I’ll admit Chavo was a little on the greedy side there but who can blame him? All he wants is to beat Jay Lethal.
Jerry Lawler: Well all together it was a great match and it doesn’t matter who won because that proved to me that the high flyers can stand up to the big guys.
JR: Well after the break we have singles action with John Morrison going up against Cody Rhodes after Cody and his partner DH Smith took the surprise victory over John Morrison and The Miz in a non title bout.

Commercials

JR: Welcome back and now it’s time for our third match of the evening.
JBL: I know he and The Miz lost last week but there is no way Morrison will lose tonight against Cody Rhodes. I mean, yeah Cody’s got talent but Morrison is just the ultimate package as I’ve said many times before.
Jerry Lawler: I gotta agree with you about John Morrison but you did forget to mention his cocky attitude. Anyway, here he comes.

“Ain’t No Make Believeâ€￾ hits as John Morrison makes his way down to the ring accompanied by The Miz and he gets a huge amount of heat from the crowd with a few cheers from the women

Justin Roberts: Making his way to the ring first accompanied by The Miz, he is one half of the Undisputed Tag Teams Champions, he is the Shaman of Sexy… John Morrison!

“Second Gen = Next Genâ€￾ hits as Cody Rhodes makes his way down to the ring accompanied by DH Smith and they get a small pop from the crowd

Justin Roberts: And his opponent accompanied to the ring by DH Smith… Cody Rhodes!

Ding… Ding… Ding!​

John Morrison doesn’t even look like he’s in the mood to mess about and he walks straight into the centre of the ring and he signals for Cody to come and meet him in the middle of the ring. Cody walks slowly up to Morrison and the two have an intense staredown in the middle of the ring and Morrison suddenly attempts the cheap shot but Cody manages to block the fist of Morrison and Cody starts to hit Morrison with a combination of strikes sending Morrison over to the ropes and Cody then whips Morrison over to the opposite ropes and as Morrison rebounds off of them Cody takes him down with a small clothesline and as Morrison gets back up Cody takes him down with another clothesline and as Morrison gets back up again Cody locks him in a sleeper hold. Morrison takes it easy to start off with, still in shock at the impressive start Cody’s made to the match but Morrison suddenly comes to realisation that he has to get out and he tries to be smart by trying to make a run to the ropes but Cody manages to yank Morrison back around the other way so he is facing away from the closest ropes and Morrison then tries to drop onto his knees and flip Cody over but Cody manages to keep his feet firmly on the floor and he drags Morrison back to his feet and Morrison then looks over his shoulder and sees the referee standing close to the corner so he suddenly moves backwards and he sandwiches the referee in between Cody and the turnbuckle and as the ref is now down on the mat Morrison kicks his leg out behind him and hits Cody with a low blow and Cody then releases his grip of the sleeper hold. Morrison then orders The Miz to go and pass him one of the championship belts but as The Miz goes to retrieve them DH Smith blocks the path and shakes his head at The Miz and Miz then slaps him across the face but DH hits Miz with a strong closed fist punch and floors him with the one strike. Morrison notices as he tosses Cody shoulder first into the corner and he pulls a pair of brass knuckles out of his pocket and gives DH Smith a cocky look as if to say “didn’t see that coming, did you?â€￾ and he then places the Brass Knuckles firmly in place and as Cody turns around Morrison swings a punch for him but Cody ducks and he hits Morrison with an atomic drop from behind before tossing him out of the ring through the middle rope.

Jerry Lawler: Well it looks like that plan backfired.
JR: And if not being able to use the brass knuckles wasn’t enough for John Morrison, he now has DH smith to worry about now he’s left outside the ring.
JBL: don’t worry, Morrison has it all under control, you watch him beat the crap out of both of the Second Generation Superstars in a minute.

DH smith quickly runs around the ring and starts to stomp on Morrison and he grabs Morrison’s hand and pulls the brass knuckles off of his right hand and he then takes a moment to look at them but then the referee gets back up to his feet and sees Smith with the brass knuckles and acts quickly by ejecting him from ringside! DH smith argues with the ref, trying to explain what just happened but the referee is having none of it and he points to the ramp and DH Smith reluctantly leaves his partner to fend for himself. Cody Rhodes also tries to explain to the ref but it’s too late anyway but Morrison manages to sneak up behind Cody and he takes him down with a forearm to the back of the head and he then starts to punch Cody while he’s on the mat and ambushes him but the referee orders John Morrison off of Cody so Morrison then gets back up to his feet and starts to stomp on Cody. Morrison then guides Cody up to his feet and drags him over to the corner and hits him with a hard chop. Morrison then pulls his arm back ready for another chop but all the time he takes allows Cody the chance to counter it and he does as Morrison goes for the chop as he ducks and Morrison ends up in the corner and Cody starts hitting fast, strong chops hitting them quicker than you can imagine and the crowd are struggling to keep up with their “Woooâ€￾ chants as Cody’s chops then turn into punches as he beats Morrison down to a seated position in the corner and he then starts to stomp on Morrison while he’s seated and Cody then pulls Morrison up to his feet and he pulls him over to the centre of the ring and Cody then lifts Morrison up for a suplex but Cody then holds Morrison high in the air for about 10 seconds to let the blood rush to his head before finally planting him with the suplex and Cody then goes for the pin. 1… 2 Morrison gets his shoulder up! Cody gets up to his feet and as Morrison gets up to his feet, Cody kicks him in the gut and he then runs to the ropes and rebounds off them and takes Morrison down with a bulldog and he then gets straight back up and hits Morrison with an elbow drop and he then gets back up and also pulls Morrison back up and Cody shoves him into the ropes and as Morrison comes back towards him, Cody goes for a clothesline but Morrison crouches low to avoid it and as Cody turns back around, Morrison takes Cody down with a step-up enziguiri!

JBL: Good job there by Morrison. He knew he was taking a beating so he hit a big move to be able to keep his opponent down and be able to recover at the same time.
Jerry Lawler: Did you see how impressively he hit that as well. His foot connected perfectly with the head of Cody Rhodes then.
JR: Well both men are currently doing a good job and are thinking two or three moves ahead from what I’m seeing. If it wasn’t for last weeks ladder match I could’ve seen this as a contender for Match of the Month.

Both men are face down on the mat and are trying to get back up to their feet but neither man has much energy left after all they’ve been through in the match and both men slowly get up onto all fours and then from there et up to their feet and around the same time and Cody stumbles dizzily over to Morrison and Morrison just hits him with a drop toe hold, sending Cody face first into the mat and Cody still manages to get up fairly quickly but Morrison still levels him with a kick to the side of the head which sends him stumbling across to the left and Morrison then runs to the ropes and springboards off them and hits Cody with a knee to the face in mid-air and Morrison then hooks Cody’s leg. 1… 2 Cody gets his foot on the bottom rope! Morrison just shrugs his shoulders as if he doesn’t even care as he gets up to his feet and drags Cody into the middle of the ring by his legs and Morrison then stands next to Cody and hits him with a Standing Star Press which gains applaud from some of the crowd and Morrison hooks Cody’s leg again! 1… 2… Cody gets his shoulder up at the last moment possible! This time Morrison does care as he gets up to his feet ad he sits Cody up and kicks him with a hard kick straight to the spine and Morrison then walks over to the front of Cody and sets up a kick to the chest but before he can even attempt it Cody rolls him up in an inside cradle! 1… 2… Morrison kicks out! Cody rolls straight back up to his feet and Morrison gets up about a second later and Cody kicks Morrison in the gut and goes for his signature DDT but Morrison manages to somehow counter and he sets up his Corkscrew Neckbreaker but Cody manages to reverse it with a modified headlock takeover and Cody then runs to the ropes but The Miz trips him up from outside the ring and Cody turns around to shout at him but Morrison comes up behind Cody and kicks him in the gut and he then hits Cody with his Corkscrew Neckbreaker! Morrison then gets a confident grin on his face and he hooks both of Cody’s legs for the pin. 1… 2… 3!

Winner: John Morrison

Morrison leaves the ring and The Miz hands him his Tag Team Belt and the two celebrate up on the ramp

JR: What is the point in cheating just to get the victory. I can’t believe the referee never done anything to The Miz after he clearly distracted Cody Rhodes.
JBL: Well sorry to burst your bubble but you can say that all you like John Morrison won the match and you can’t change that now.
Jerry Lawler: Well it was a good match nonetheless. I’ll admit I was disappointed by the ending but hey, nothings perfect. Well now I hear Triple H and MVP are both in the GM Excell’s office.

GM Excell is sat in his chair in his office with MVP and Triple H arguing in front of him

MVP: Shut up, you can go on all you like about respect but you know why I beat you down two weeks ago? For respect. I guess it works differently here but in the ghetto when you take out someone from another gang you earn respect. Now I guess me and you are in different gangs I mean we’re complete opposites, I’m young, you’re old, your fat I’m masculine, I’m black, you’re white so I do take you out thinking I’m gonna earn some respect but what do I get instead? A bunch of forty ear old lunatics coming after me.

Triple H: Respect means a lot to me but that’s not why I’m here you pea brained little kid, I don’t care why you attacked me because about that challenge you issued to me last week, I accept it and the reason I want to see you, Excell is ‘cause I want an official contract signing… Tonight!

GM Excell: Well you know what, you can have your contract signing! And another thing you two can have, next week you two will pick eachother’s opponents for your matches.

Triple H: Sounds good to me, I’ll see you there then.

Triple H walks out, leaving GM Excell and MVP

MVP: Do you hate me or something? Why did you have to go and make a public contract signing? What have I ever done to you? Triple H wants to kick the crap out of me as it is, don’t you have a heart?

GM Excell: I have a heart, but there just isn’t any love left for you.

MVP doesn’t find the funny side of GM Excell’s joke and storms out

Commercials

Shelton Benjamin and Elijah Burke are talking to eachother

Shelton: So how do you think we should go into this match against Matt and Punk?

Elijah Burke: Well with CM Punk bein’ the smaller of the two I say we gotta try and weaken him and then just beating down Matt Hardy should come on its own.

Shelton: Another thing, I don’t want you to get disqualified or nothing but do as much damage as you can. I mean if we eliminate Matt so he can’t even participate at Backlash then look how that increases our chances off winning the gold…

Elijah: Our? Sorry if I’m gonna wreck our friendship by saying this but we may be partners tonight but when Backlash comes around I’m in this for myself and even if it takes a little Elijah Experience then I will get through you as well.

Shelton: Well I was gonna suggest that at Backlash we could take out everybody until it’s just us two left but if that’s the case then I guess it’s gonna be every man for himself. As for the tag team match tonight, You have my trust but after that, you can kiss my trust goodbye because I know what you are willing to do to get that gold and you’ve already sacrificed our friendship before we’ve even made it to Backlash. Now I’ll see you down in the ring later on and if you decide not to show up then it won’t mean anything to me anyway because I should’ve known better than to trust someone like you.

Elijah: Don’t worry, I’ll be there for the match, it’s not like you’d last five minutes without me.

Shelton: Say all you like now because you’ll be lost for words when I walk out of the arena at Backlash with the title.

Burke walks out, pissed at Shelton

JR: Hello and welcome back to Monday Night Raw and it seems that things all aren’t well between Shelton Benjamin and Elijah Burke.
JBL: Well it’s another case of people letting the gold get to their heads and it ultimately causes rifts between them and their allies.
Jerry Lawler: Well I think if neither of them end up with the gold by Backlash then they’ll soon be making up as friends. Any way now we have a bout between Kane and Lance Cade and this is bound to be a great match pitting one of the best big guys of present up against one of the best young big guys.

“Texas Cowboyâ€￾ hits as Lance Cade makes his way down to the ring to quite a bit of heat from the crowd

Justin Roberts: Making his way to the ring first, he is the “Lone Rangerâ€￾… Lance Cade!

“Slow Chemicalâ€￾ hits as Kane makes his way down to the ring to a great reaction from the crowd as he makes his first appearance since Wrestlemania

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, he is the “Big Red monsterâ€￾… Kane!

Kane Vs Lance Cade

Ding… Ding… Ding!​

Kane and Cade both walks slowly into the middle of the ring and grapple up in what looks like a test of strength as they both try and push eachother but have equal strength so are stuck in the middle of the ring but after about 15 seconds Kane loses grip in his boot and as he raises his foot, Cade manages to push him backwards but Kane manages to regain his composure and push Cade back into the middle of the ring and Cade tries to push back but suddenly Kane lets out a huge roar and moves Cade all the way from the middle of the ring over to the corner and he holds him up against the corner until the ref bravely makes an attempt to split them up and Kane makes the clean break but Cade then hits him with a hard strike but Kane hits back with a punch that snaps Cade’s head back but Cade still manages to fight back with a few more punches but before he can gain the momentum Kane manages to his him with a throat thrust the sends him backwards and as Cade comes back towards him Kane goes for the big boot but Cade grabs his leg and holds it and Cade then kicks Kane’s other leg to take it out and he drops Kane down to the mat. Cade then gets up and hits Kane with an elbow drop and he gets up again and hits Kane with another elbow drop and he then drags Kane back up to his feet and he tries to toss him over the top rope but Kane manages to land on the apron and Cade then tries to kick Kane off the apron but Kane dodges and Cade ends up crotched on the top rope but Kane then drags Cade out onto the apron and the two trade punches with one-another until Kane nails Cade with an uppercut which floors him but Cade manages to roll under the bottom rope and back into the ring so Kane follows him by climbing into the ring over the top rope. Kane then guides Cade to his feet and he lifts Cade up for a suplex but Cade quickly manages to drop down behind Kane’s back before he hits the move and as Kane turns around, Cade whips him to the ropes and as Kane comes back towards Cade, Cade hits him with a powerslam and hooks Kane’s leg for the pin. 1… 2 Kane kicks out! Cade then pounds Kane on the back as he’s getting up to his feet and Cade then walks over to the corner and climbs up on the second rope but as Kane reaches his feet Cade starts to panic and Kane walks straight to him and Cade doesn’t know what to do but before he can do anything, Kane lifts him up off the second rope in a gorilla press and he then slams him down to the mat!

Jerry Lawler: Wow, this match is everything you can expect from a big-man match. Punches, tests of strength and most of all, the high impact moves.
JR: You said it partner, and there’s still more yet to come.
JBL: This is definitely a great match so far and even though I’m a fan of Lance Cade I don’t think he is ready to beat a veteran like Kane just yet.

Kane then climbs out of the ring onto the apron and then climbs up to the top rope and he waits anticipatingly for Lance Cade to get up and he crouches down on the top rope as Cade reaches his feet and as Cade turns around to face Kane then the Big Red monster nails Cade with a huge flying clothesline! Kane then rolls Cade over onto his back and pins him. 1… 2… Cade kicks out! Kane then gets up to his feet and he waits for Cade to get up to his feet but as Cade makes it up to a bent over position he suddenly uses his shoulder to drive Kane back-first into the corner and Cade then climbs up onto the second rope and starts to deliver some strong punches to the face of Kane but Kane then lifts Cade up off the second rope in a chokebomb like position but Cade pokes him in the eye so he lets go of him and as Kane is rubbing his eye, Cade rebounds off the ropes and hits Kane with a knee to the side of the head while he’s bent over, sending Kane tumbling out of the ring through the middle rope and crashing down to the arena floor. Cade then climbs out of the ring through the middle rope and he pulls Kane up to his feet and hits him with a couple of elbows to the face and he then knees Kane in the gut before throwing him shoulder first into the steel steps! Cade is then relentless as he pulls Kane straight back up to his feet and pushes him into the edge of the ring and he then starts to drive his shoulder into the gut of Kane, repeatedly driving Kane’s back into the edge of the ring apron and once Cade is finished Kane is left clutching his back in pain but Cade just rolls him straight back into the ring and hooks his leg for the pin. 1… 2… Kane kicks out! Cade can’t believe it after all the damage he’s done to Kane and he then pulls Kane up to his feet and knees him in he gut and drags him over to the ropes where he tangles Kane’s arms up and he then starts to drive several kicks into the gut of Kane and he then also starts to send a few punches towards the face of Kane and Cade then takes a few steps back and he charges towards Kane and he clotheslines him and it sends Kane back over the top rope yet again. The crowd are in disbelief at the fact Lance Cade is dominating Kane but as Cade tries to pull Kane to his feet, Kane drives several punches into the gut of Cade and he then Irish whips Cade straight into the ring post and Cade bounces straight off it and falls to the floor. Kane then pulls Cade back up to his feet and starts to drive Cade’s head repeatedly into the steel ring post before rolling him back into the ring and he pulls Cade straight back up to his feet and he whips Cade over to the ropes but before Cade can rebound off of them he makes an escape from the ring to take a breather.

JR: He knows he’s not out there to get his breath back. He knew Kane was gaining momentum so he got out of the ring for a while to slow Kane down.
JBL: Yeah, that’s a smart move on Cade’s behalf. That’s similar to something I would do back in the day.
Jerry Lawler: Well back when I was competing, dirty tactics was pretty simply low blows and eye pokes but I’m not complaining, it shows that a lot more has been picked up and learnt over the time.

Kane looks pissed at Cade for chickening out and Kane then leaves the ring and Cade starts to run away with Kane running after him and Cade then slides back into the ring and as Cade slides back in after him Cade is already on his feet and he starts to stomp on Kane and he then drags Kane to his feet and Cade then runs to the ropes and rebounds off them and goes for his signature lariat but Kane ducks and Cade then rebounds off the opposite set of ropes and runs straight into a big boot from Kane! Kane then raises his hand up and signals that he’s going to do a chokeslam and as Cade reaches his feet, Kane slaps his hand straight across Cade’s neck but before he can lift him up Cade kicks him in the gut and hits him with a quick DDT riving Kan head-first into the mat with impact. Cade then pulls Kane slowly back up to his feet and he goes for a bear hug on Kane but is struggling to lift him. Cade tries as hard as he can to squeeze the life out of Kane but Kane then manages to get his arms free and he starts to hit Cade in the face with a few punches and Cade eventually drops Kane onto his feet and Kane then backs into the ropes and comes back towards Cade and takes him down with a clothesline and Kane then goes for the pin. 1… Cade kicks out quickly! Both Kane and Cade get up at basically the same time and Cade and Kane start to trade punches momentarily until Cade headbutts Kane and he then takes Kane down with a scoop slam and he then he goes for the pin. 1… 2 Kane kicks out straight on the two! Cade then gets up and as Kane gets up Cade kicks him in the gut and lifts him up onto his shoulders for the F-5 but Cade doesn’t seem to be able to handle his weight as his knees start to tremble and he eventually collapses under the weight of Kane, who manages to land on his feet and as Cade recovers he turns around and Kane places his hand straight on the neck of Cade but Cade realises he has to do all that is necessary and he kicks Kane where it hurts with a low blow and the referee disqualifies Cade!

Winner: Kane (DQ)

Kane clutches his groin in pain while Lance Cade leaves the ring and gets a chair and he then re-enters the ring and smashes the chair straight into Kane’s head and Kane doesn’t fall down due to falling into the ropes but Cade then drags Kane over to the centre of the ring and nails him with an F-5! Cade then stands tall over Kane as his music hits.

JBL: Well I must admit that was poor judgement by Lance Cade. Kane is going to be a happy bunny and I think he’ll be hunting down Lance Cade and won’t stop until he finds him.
JR: Well he brought it all on himself. He could’ve just took the chokeslam like a man but instead he got himself into all of this.
Jerry Lawler: Well I’d hate to be on the receiving end of Kane’s wrath just put it that way.
JR: Well after the break we have Matt Hardy and CM Punk going up against Shelton Benjamin and Elijah Burke in tag team action and we also have an interview with none other than John Cena so stay tuned!

Commercials

JR: Welcome back and now it’s time to see if Elijah Burke and Shelton Benjamin will be able to co-operate as a team or whether they will crash and burn against the team of CM Punk and Matt Hardy.
Jerry Lawler: I think this match could be a surprise package because it consists of four of the most overlooked stars on the roster and I think they can pull off one hell of a match.
JBL: Well the tactics I would use if I was on either of the teams is to isolate one man. That worked a charm back in the APA days but me and Ron were to pretty big guys so it may be different.

“This Fire Burnsâ€￾ hits as CM Punk makes his way down to the ring a great reaction from the crowd

Justin Roberts: Making his way to the ring first, he is the WWE Television Champion… CM Punk!

“Live for the Momentâ€￾ hits as Matt Hardy makes his way down to the ring to the same reaction as his partner

Justin Roberts: And his partner, he is the “Man who will not dieâ€￾… Matt Hardy!

“Don’t Waste my Timeâ€￾ hits as Elijah Burke makes his way down to the ring to quite a lot of heat from the crowd

Justin Roberts: And their first opponent, he is the “Elijah Experienceâ€￾… Elijah Burke!

“Ain’t no Stoppin’ Meâ€￾ hits as Shelton Benjamin makes his way down to the ring to a mixed reaction from the crowd

Justin Roberts: And his tag team partner, he is the “Gold Standardâ€￾… Shelton Benjamin!

CM Punk and Matt Hardy Vs Elijah Burke and Shelton Benjamin
Tag Team Match

Ding… Ding… Ding!​

Matt Hardy starts off against Shelton Benjamin and the to men circle around the ring to get warmed up before they grapple up but as Shelton walks past his corner, Elijah Burke tags himself in and as Shelton is forced to leave the ring, he is close to having a confrontation with Burke but instead decides to be the better man. Burke then enters the ring and he approaches Matt and the two men grapple up in the centre of the ring and Matt quickly manages to get Burke in a side headlock but Burke then lifts Matt up for a backdrop but Matt then reverses by backflipping while Burke was lifting him and Matt lands on his feet behind Burke’s back and he Irish whips Burke as he turns around and as Burke comes back from off the ropes Matt hits him with a hip toss and then follows up with an elbow drop. Matt then gets back up to his feet and tags in CM Punk, who enters the ring with a pretty confident look on his face as Burke tries to grapple up with him but Punk instead hits him with a swift kick to the thigh area and Punk tries to distance himself from Burke while Burke tries to get closer but can’t because he may get caught with some more kicks from Punk. Burke then charges in and as Punk tries to kick him, Burke catches his leg, tosses it back don to the mat and he then swings a punch at Punk but Punk dodges it and he then grabs Burke to go for an inverted DDT but Burke then grabs the arm of Punk and gets out of the predicament and applies Punk in a wristlock before taking him down with a clothesline. Burke then walks over to his corner and looks like tagging in Shelton but then walks away and Shelton starts to grow frustrated at his partners actions but there is nothing he can do about it as Burke pulls Punk up to his feet and goes for a scoop slam but Punk manages to land behind Burke’s back and Punk backs away a single step into the ropes and comes back towards Burke and takes him down with a bulldog and Punk then tags Matt back in. Matt runs into the ring as Burke is getting back up and Matt stalks him and as Burke gets up Matt Irish whips him into the corner and then runs into the corner and goes for a clothesline but Burke moves out of the way and tries to tag in Shelton Benjamin but Benjamin jumps off the apron and Burke is left with no choice but to fight on so he drives a knee into Matt Hardy’s gut and then starts to drive his head repeatedly into the top turnbuckle.

JBL: What on earth is wrong with Shelton Benjamin? It is obvious Elijah Burke was only joking with him.
JR: Maybe from your eyes he was but I think Shelton Benjamin took it more personally.
Jerry Lawler: Well I dunno if Shelton Benjamin will even be apart of this match or if it will all be Elijah Burke now.

Burke continues to drive Matt’s head into the turnbuckle until Matt forcefully stops it by placing his arms on the ropes then Matt starts to smash Burke’s head into the turnbuckle and he then drags Burke over to his corner and he smashes Burke’s head into the turnbuckle their a few times and Matt then makes the tag in to CM Punk. Punk enters the ring and instead of leaving, Matt gets onto all fours and CM Punk instantly knows what to do. He walks backwards a few steps but suddenly Shelton Benjamin attacks him from behind before he can hit the poetry in motion and Shelton then runs up to Matt while he’s still no all fours and kicks him in the gut as hard as he can and Shelton then drags Burke over to his corner and makes Burke tag him in. Benjamin then runs back over to Matt Hardy and clotheslines him over the top rope and he then turns back to CM Punk and he pulls him up to his feet and hits him with a snap suplex and then pins him. 1… Instant kick out by Punk! Benjamin then gets up and as Punk is trying to get up and is in a bent over position, Benjamin knees him repeatedly in the chest and face and he then lifts Punk up and picks him up in a fireman’s carry position but Punk then wriggles his legs around and gets down Shelton’s back and as Shelton turns around Punk aims a roundhouse kick up high and takes Shelton down as soon as his boot collides with Shelton’s face. Punk then rolls Benjamin onto his back and goes for the pin but Benjamin puts his foot on the rope before the ref even reaches 1. Punk gets up and pulls Benjamin up with him and he shoves Shelton into his own corner and he climbs up onto the second rope and starts to deliver punches to Shelton but Burke makes the blind tag and climbs up to the top rope and Punk tries to superplex him but can’t and Shelton then goes for the powerbomb on Punk and as he hits it Punk also hits the superplex on Burke, executing a Tower of doom! The crowd go crazy with “CM Punkâ€￾ chants as a replay of the move is shown and as the action returns, everyone is on the floor apart from Matt Hardy and CM Punk is crawling over to him as Shelton and Elijah both get to their feet and they both run over to Punk and drag him back over to their side of the ring with a foot each and Shelton then leaves the ring as Elijah pulls Punk up to his feet and he then applies an abdominal stretch on Punk from behind as he tags Shelton in and Shelton then hits Punk with a strong kick to the midsection while he’s in the abdominal stretch and Elijah Burke then leaves the ring.

Jerry Lawler: You know what, I think Shelton Benjamin and Elijah Burke are actually working quite well together.
JBL: I don’t think they’ve made up though, this is just professional. They know CM Punk is the champ and they should damage him as much as possible before Backlash.
JR: And they seem to be doing a good job because it looks like Punk is suffering at the moment.

Shelton then grabs CM Punk by his feet but before he can do anything, Punk shoves Shelton Benjamin away with his feet and Shelton falls back into his corner and as he goes back, Punk hits him with a monkey flip sending Shelton landing near to the middle of the ring and Punk then gets back up to his feet and he pulls Shelton up to his feet and straight away he whips Shelton into the corner and he then charges towards Shelton and goes for his running knee strike in the corner but Shelton manages to move out of the corner just in time and Punk is left in a sitting position on the top rope facing the crowd and Shelton pounds him on the back a few times and manages to tie Punk’s legs up using the top turnbuckle and he then pulls Punk backwards and Punk is tied up in a tree of woe! Shelton gives Elijah Burke a cocky grin as if to say “beat thatâ€￾ as he goes back towards Punk and places his foot on Punk’s chin and pushes down on the face of Punk and Punk is yelling out in pain and the referee makes Shelton get off of him so Shelton then walks over to his corner and tags in Elijah Burke who runs straight over to Punk and hits him in the face area with a low dropkick and the impact sends Punk free of the tree of woe but he lands on the back of his neck. The referee tries to check up on Punk but Elijah just pulls Punk away from the ropes and hooks Punk’s leg for the pin, leaving the ref no choice but to make the count. 1…2 Punk kicks out! Burke then goes back to his corner and tags Shelton back in and Punk tries to crawl over to his corner but Shelton springboards up onto the top rope from the apron and hits a springboard elbow drop to the back of Punk to prevent him from tagging in Matt Hardy. Shelton then looks pleased with himself and has a cocky grin on his face and he turns around to strike Matt Hardy in the face but Matt sees hit coming and catches the arm of Shelton and he punches him in the face from the apron and Mat then climbs into the ring and starts to punch Shelton even more but then Elijah Burke sneaks up behind Matt and tries to go for a German suplex but Matt breaks free of Elijah’s grip with two elbows to the face and Matt then grabs Burke’s head and runs towards Shelton and he takes Shelton down with a clothesline and nails the bulldog on Burke at the same time! Matt then leaves the ring as CM Punk crawls towards him and he reaches out to make the tag and he then dives forward and manages to tag in Matt!

JR: Here he comes, and this time he’s the legal man. Matt Hardy is on fire tonight!
Jerry Lawler: Now he is my favourite to walk out of Backlash with the gold. He hasn’t had the best couple of weeks recently but he’s bouncing back already and as you said, he’s on fire tonight!
JBL: Well I gotta admit I wish I wrestled Matt Hardy a few more times during my career because I think me and him could’ve had some great matches.

Matt charges into the ring and as Shelton and Elijah both make it to their feet they both try and take Matt down with a double clothesline but Matt ducks underneath their arms and rebounds off the ropes and takes them both down with a double clothesline! Matt then pulls Elijah up to his feet and tosses him out of the ring over the top rope and turns back to Shelton Benjamin, who kicks Matt in the gut and gets him in a double underhook position as he’s bent over and he goes for a double underhook suplex but Matt manages to send Shelton off balance and as Shelton falls backwards onto the mat, Hardy lands on top of him and the ref makes a pin count. 1… Shelton shoves Matt off of him quickly! Shelton and Matt both get back up to their feet at the same time and Shelton then tries to whip Matt to the ropes but Matt counters it into an Irish whip of his own and he bends over for a back body drop but Shelton rolls him up with a sunset flip pin. 1… 2… Matt kicks out! Shelton rolls up to his feet and he takes Matt down with an arm drag and as Matt gets back up Shelton tries to kick him in the gut but Matt catches his foot and Shelton hits him with a dragon whip which sends Matt backwards into the ropes and as Matt comes back off the ropes Shelton hits him with a drop kick that sends him out of the ring through the middle rope. Shelton then tags in Elijah Burke who climbs into the ring and instead of leaving the ring to attack Matt Hardy, he waits for him to come back into the ring and as Matt slowly pulls himself into the ring, Burke pulls him straight up to his feet and he drags Matt over to the corner and smashes his head into the turnbuckle a few times and he then leaves Matt with his front facing the turnbuckle and Burke then jogs over to the opposite corner and he pulls down his kneepads and he then charges towards Matt and goes for the Elijah Express but Matt moves out of the way and Burke’s knees goes crashing into the turnbuckle and as he turns back around Matt nails him with a Side Effect! Matt then gets up and does his V1 sign to the crowd and he then climbs up onto the second rope and as Burke slowly makes it back up to his feet, Matt dives off the top rope and hits him with an elbow to the top of the head! Elijah Burke manages to stay on his feet but he looks like he has no clue where he is as he stumbles around the ring with no sense of direction and Shelton manages to tag himself in and he runs into the ring and runs straight into a kick to the gut from Matt and then a Twist of Fate! Matt then thinks about pinning Burke but instead tags in CM Punk and lets him finish of Shelton as Punk pulls him up to his feet and lifts him up onto his shoulders before hitting him with the GTS! Punk then rolls Benjamin onto his back and hooks his leg for the pin. 1… 2… 3!

Winners: CM Punk and Matt Hardy

Punk and Matt celebrate and as CM Punk grabs his championship belt, Matt Hardy stares at it for a moment and then leaves the ring and celebrates on the ramp, making a “I want that beltâ€￾ signal to Punk

JBL: How dumb can Matt Hardy get. He’s just too generous, he needs to be more greedy if he ever wants to be a good champ instead of giving away victories like that so his partner can get the win.
JR: Well the fact Matt let CM Punk get the pin doesn’t take anything away from his performance because he had a great match.
Jerry Lawler: I actually agree with JBL. You are never going to be recognised as a good champion unless you prove it and doing stuff like that won’t help you.
JR: Anyway backstage we have John Cena with Todd Grisham.

John Cena and Todd Grisham are in the interview area

Todd Grisham: Todd Grisham here wi…

John Cena: Do you have to introduce yourself over and over, time and time again? I know it must be hard to take being on a show as big as Raw and having nobody remember your name but don’t you think it gets just a little bit annoying to the fans when you gotta say it over and over again. Sorry to say it to you like this Todd but the truth is, nobody cares what your name is.

Todd Grisham: Fine, I guess I’ll stop then but anyway onto the main subject of this interview. Do you have anything to say to Randy Orton before your match tonight?

John Cena: Well actually Todd I’m going to leave my words for Randy Orton until last and first I’m going to say a little something to the rest of the roster. First off, ‘Taker. You know Undertaker that you can do all your creepy little stuff with the lightning and by making the lights go out but to be honest you don’t scare me. I mean you choked Randy Orton out so badly blood came out his mouth but Randy is still a child but when you come up against a man like me the odds are all even. Now ‘Taker I respect your legacy and everything you’ve done for the wrestling business but I still can’t say I’m scared of you and when Backlash comes around if I have to hit you with the FU, I will and if you try getting in my way of championship gold, I will be the one scaring you my friend.

Now, as for the rest of you guys on the roster I hear that GM Excell has a surprise entrant lined up for Backlash now Jeff is out of the equation and I’m addressing all of you when I say this. I don’t care who gets into the match whether it’s anyone from Charlie Haas to Kane it doesn’t matter one little bit to me because I will find a way to beat you even if I’ve never face you before. I’ll pin you after an FU, I’ll make you submit to an STFU, hell I’ll even do both if I have to but when you come up against me there is no special treatment whether you are friend or foe because I will get past every single one of you and tonight, Orton, I will be the getting past you as well.

Orton, if I’ve told you once that you can’t beat me then I’ve told you a thousand times. At Wrestlemania you were unable to pin me in the Triple Threat match and you had to pin Jeff hardy to win that belt but you can just never pin me an you, hell you even got yourself disqualified in the tag team match to stop me from whooping you ass! Now you got your little RKO and your kick to the head but you’ll have to bring a lot more to be able to stand up to me. You see, I don’t just have heart, I have the ability to back it up and Orton, I’ll admit you are fairly talent but you are one heartless son of a bitch and I can still remember when you knocked my father out cold and you know what Orton, I forgive you for that but the reason I am forgiving you isn’t going to be what you expect. I’m forgiving for what you done to me because after what I do to you tonight, and then at Backlash I’m going to have to be the one apologising for it because I think I’m gonna do something I regret! I know me and you have a very long history and I reckon that if I think back and think of all the things you’ve done to me I think that if I do all that to you we can be equal and maybe we could make up and be friends after I kill you, I mean hey, weirder stuff has happened before!

Now before I go I just wanna get one thing straight. I may not have the blet around my waist right now but I am still “The Champâ€￾ and if anybody has a problem with that, then say it to my face!

Commercials

As the show comes back from commercials the ring apron is covered with a red cover and a table is set up in the centre of the ring with three chairs ready for the contract signing and security are just outside the ring in case a brawl breaks out

JR: I can see why GM Excell arranged for security with the mood Triple H is in.
Jerry Lawler: And if Triple H is going to go on the attack I don’t see MVP backing down. I’ll admit MVP isn’t the bravest of superstars but I know how much he wants to prove that he can hang with the big guys and backing down from a fight won’t do him any good.
JBL: I couldn’t agree more. If MVP just plays it cool and doesn’t say anything he’ll regret then I’m sure this contract signing will go smoothly but if he says anything then it will take one hell of a turn I can tell you that now.

“Strongerâ€￾ hits as GM Excell makes his way down to the ring to a decent reaction from the crowd carrying a briefcase which contains both the contracts for each men and he then pulls a pen out of his pocket and places it on the table next to the briefcase.

“Time to Play the Gameâ€￾ hits as Triple H makes his way down to the ring dressed in a black suit with a white shirt to an amazing reaction from the crowd as he takes a seat

“I’m Comin’â€￾ hits as MVP makes his way down to the ring dressed in a cream suit with his MITB briefcase in hand as he enters the ring and offers Triple H a handshake but Triple H completely ignores him

GM Excell: Ok then. I don’t really want to hang around now with this contract signing so is there anything either of you want to say before we get this over with.

Triple H stands up

Triple H: You’re damn right I got something to say! Now I’ve been trying to keep my mouth shut but now is as good a time as ever to say what I really think. Now MVP you know hat I don’t like you but I’ve never said what I’ve really thought about you so I’m just gonna say it now. When you first came to this company as much as I hate to say it despite your rocky start I always knew you were gonna make it big. As your talent grew so did your ego and you were pretty similar to the likes of me and many others when we were your age but it wasn’t your ego that got me annoyed when I saw you wrestle a few months ago, it was your lack of respect. Now I know I was speaking earlier about respect but the way you was going round acting like you ran the show when you were on Smackdown really made me want to go over there and knock some sense into you. Then after the brand split ended we faced off on Raw and yes, you gave me a run for my money but after I beat you and I saw you take your loss like a man I thought “Hey, the kid is actually growing upâ€￾ but before I know it boom, you hit me in the back of the head with your briefcase and then you beat me down. Ever since then even though I knew you were talented I really wanted to kick the crap out of you but then when I saw you this week I just knew that even though I wanted to so much that I couldn’t beat you down…

MVP: If you wanted to beat me down so much why didn’t you? Were you too scared I’d beat you like I beat your buddy Shawn Michaels?

Triple H: As much as you want to believe that to make your ego even bigger, no that wasn’t the reason. The reason was is because I knew if I beat you down tonight then you wouldn’t be able to make it to Backlash and I’d much rather beat you at Backlash then sneak attack you in the Parking Lot.

GM Excell: I know the contracts state that it’s going to be a singles match but I think I’m gonna change things around a little bit so it’s a no disqualification match!

The crowd cheer wildly

Triple H: Well then Montel, if I were you I’d ring up the family and ask them to organise your funeral because even though I ain’t no doctor, I can tell you now you have just under two weeks left to live my friend.

MVP: Shut up and let’s get the contracts signed.

Triple H: Can’t face the truth, huh?

MVP: You can say you’re gonna kill me all you want because even if you do end up killing me the truth will always be that I AM BETTER THAN YOU. You know what in fact, if you do kill me that’s what I gonna have written on my gravestone: The man who was and forever will be better than Triple H. Whose the one who can’t face the truth now?

Triple H: How can you say I can’t handle the truth when you aren’t even telling the truth? I have won twice as many world championships as you will ever hold, I have defeated everyone there is to defeat and how many World Championships have you won so far in your career… Um let me think about that… None.

MVP: But I am something you never have been and never will be, Mr Money in the Bank.

Triple H: If you’re so sure that I never will be Mr Money in the Bank then why don’t you put your briefcase on the line at Backlash then.

MVP: What kind of an idea is that?

GM Excell: A good one! Now there it is Triple H Vs MVP for the Money in the Bank briefcase now just hurry up and sign those contracts!

GM Excell opens up his briefcase and hands the first contract to MVP and hands him the pen after nearly forgetting and MVP then signs the contract. GM Excell then takes the other contract out of the briefcase and hands it to Triple H along with the pen and HHH signs it and all three men then get up to their feet and all of a sudden Triple H kicks MVP in the gut and nails him with a Pedigree! Security then all rush into the ring and escort Triple H up the ramp before he can do any more damage

JBL: Triple H sickens me. How he complains when he is sneak attacked and yet he just goes and attacks MVP right there.
JR: I think the word you’re looking for is revenge. You don’t expect Triple H to do that if MVP done nothing to him. Maybe the Triple H of old but not nowadays.
Jerry Lawler: Well anyway folks after the break we have the match we’ve all been waiting for John Cena Vs randy Orton so stay tuned!

Commercials

JR: Welcome back and now it’s time for our Main Event.
Jerry Lawler: There has been so much history between these too men it’s just too much to handle. These men would kill eachother if they had the choice.
JBL: Well I have no clue whose going to win but John Cena isn’t in the best of moods with Orton after last week.

“Burn in my Lightâ€￾ hits as Randy Orton makes his way down to the ring with his WWE Championship to a huge amount of heat from the crowd

Justin Roberts:
Making his way to the ring first, he is the WWE Champion… Randy Orton!

“My Time is Nowâ€￾ hits as John Cena runs down the ramp to an amazing reaction from the crowd and Cena makes it to the ring so quickly Justin Roberts doesn’t even have a chance to announce his name

John Cena Vs Randy Orton

Ding… Ding… Ding!​

Cena and Orton both meet in the middle of the ring and are trading punches and Cena has the advantage with his experience as a brawler and he starts to get even more punches in, not giving Orton a look in and he then takes Orton to the ground with a hard swing and Cena then grabs Orton’s head with his left arm in a modified headlock and is pounding at the head of Orton with his right hand and Orton is wriggling his legs all over the place trying to escape but Cena won’t let him go that easily as he pounds Orton in the head a few more times before letting him go. Cena then gets quickly back up to his feet and as Orton gets back up to his feet he nearly walks straight into Cena but he then takes a few steps back and leaves the ring. Orton then takes a few deep breaths and bends over and spits on the floor and Cena waits for him inside the ring saying “bring itâ€￾ and Orton then climbs up onto the apron but then jumps back down. This pisses Cena off and as Orton climbs onto the apron again, Cena charges towards him and literally drags him into the ring and he gets Orton in the modified headlock again and starts to pound away at him but Orton then grabs the bottom rope and the ref orders Cena to release him from the headlock. Cena gets up and looks even more pissed off as Orton gets back up and he and Cena then grapple up and Cena quickly gets Orton in a standing headlock but Orton then shoves Cena off of him and they then grapple up again with Cena getting Orton in a headlock yet again but less time he takes Orton down with a headlock takeover and Cena gets back up to his feet and as Orton gets back up Cena gives him a cocky smile just to infuriate him even more. Cena then whips Orton to the ropes and as Orton rebounds off the ropes he runs straight into a huge clothesline from Cena and Cena then makes the cover. 1… Orton gets the shoulder up! Cena then gets up and waits as Orton gets up and Cena lifts Orton onto his shoulders and goes for an FU early on in the match but is unable to hit it as Orton manages to drop down Cena’s back and he then wraps his arm across Cena’s neck before falling down onto his knees to execute his signature backbreaker. Orton then gets up with a smile on his face for the first time in the whole match as the crowd give him a chorus off boos Orton then stomps on Cena a few times before letting him get up to his feet and Orton then tosses Cena into the corner and Orton’s smile then suddenly turns into a vicious look as he slaps Cena across the face. Orton then slaps Cena once again to make sure he gets his message across and he then starts to drive kicks into the stomach of Cena until Cena is left sat in the corner looking badly beaten.

JBL: Wow, despite the bad start Orton looks like he means business. He looks like he’s knocking some sense into that punk Cena.
JR: Well you may think he’s a punk but I think many of these WWE fans will disagree with you. Cena is a great competitor and is a fan favourite here in the WWE.
Jerry Lawler: Going back onto the subject of the match Cena lost control of it as soon as he tried finishing off Orton far too early.

Orton then places his boot across the neck of Cena while he’s seated in the corner and the referee counts to four and Orton then takes his boot away from Cena’s neck before the ref can reach five. Orton then pulls Cena back up to his feet in the corner but he is slumped but that still doesn’t stop Orton from hitting him with some quick, strong punches and Orton then drags Cena out of the corner but he then quickly hits Cena with a strong Irish whip back into the corner and the impact at which Cena’s back collides with the turnbuckle sends him crashing down to the mat face-first. Orton then loses the vicious look and then gets his cocky grin back on his face as he walks over to the edge of the ring next to the ropes and he does his “Destinyâ€￾ pose to even more boos from the crowd but Orton doesn’t care as he turns back around and guides Cena up to his feet and he holds Cena up to stop him from falling down but he then takes his hand away from Cena and Cena drops down to one knee but Orton then pulls Cena forcefully back up and nails him with a strong European uppercut which sends Cena stumbling all the way across the ring and over to the ropes. Orton then walks over to him and whips him across to the opposite set of ropes and as Cena rebounds off of them, Orton comes running straight back towards him and hits him with a strong knee to the gut flipping Cena over before landing back-first on the mat. Orton then makes the cover on Cena. 1… 2 Cena kicks out! Orton then gets up to his knees and he pulls Cena up to a seated position in the centre of the ring and he then applies a chinlock on Cena from behind. Cena instantly starts waving his arms about and he grabs Orton’s head and Orton then breaks up the chinlock after only applying it for a few seconds and he then gets up and stomps on Cena a few times and he then sits Cena back up and locks him back in the chinlock and Cena shows barely any signs of movement this time around. Orton constantly wrenches every few seconds to try and cut Cena’s supply of oxygen even more and he tries to pull his arm even further back in an attempt to make his grip even tighter and Cena suddenly tries to reach out for the ropes but Orton instantly slows him down by wrenching his hold yet again. Cena starts to move his arms around again and he then manages to slightly turn around and starts to pull himself up to his feet slowly and Cena then drives a series of three elbows into the midsection of Orton and Cena then manages to break free and he instantly runs to the ropes but as he comes back off of them he runs into a dropkick from Orton followed up by a pin. 1… 2 Cena gets his shoulder up!

Jerry Lawler: John Cena has taken one hell of a beating already and I can’t see him lasting much longer if he keeps taking punishment like this.
JBL: Me neither and I gotta admit he was unlucky after he broke out of that hold but it also proves that Orton knows how to make the most out of a bad situation after Cena broke free.
JR: I can’t believe you can’t see Cena even trying to mount a comeback. I mean look how many times he’s been the underdog and still won, more times than I can count with my fingers.

A replay is shown of Orton’s dropkick in slow motion and it looks impressive and as the action comes back Orton is up on his feet and he starts to stomp on Cena again but this time he starts to move around different parts of Cena’s body giving each body part two stomps and Orton then starts to focus on the left knee of Cena and he stomps on that a few more times as it’s the final part of Cena’s body for the full rotation and Orton then wraps Cena’s left leg around his own left leg and Orton’s falls backwards onto his back to apply an Indian deathlock on Cena. Cena yells out in pain but it doesn’t help him and Orton looks like he’s in a bit of pain as well but not as much as Cena who pushes himself up and he tries to crawl across to the ropes but he loses the strength in his arms and with the additional pain in his leg it makes things much worse but Cena then crawls a little bit more and he then manages to reach out to the ropes! Orton instantly breaks the hold as soon as Cena reaches the ropes and Orton gets back up to his feet and shakes off his leg and he then starts to stomp again on the left knee of Cena but Cena then manages to pull himself out of the ring before too much damage is done. Cena tries to shake off the damage but the pain is still there so he pulls himself back into the ring but Orton is already there to meet him and Orton drops down to his knees and starts to drive some forearm shots to the back of Cena and Orton then rolls Cena onto his back and drags him across to the centre of the ring before getting up to his feet. Orton backs himself into the ropes and he rebounds off of them and moves moderately quickly towards Cena and jumps up high to go for a knee drop but Cena rolls out of the way and it’s Orton’s knee which is hurting now as he goes crashing into the mat badly. Cena then suddenly finds life and starts to pull himself up to his feet using the ropes and as he reaches his feet he stumbles around for a few moments but he recovers by the time Orton is back on his feet and Cena limps across to the centre of the ring where Orton is and the two men trade slow, strong punches and one of Orton’s punches send Cena stumbling backwards a few steps and Orton then charges towards Cena but Cena side-steps him and hits him with a drop toe hold and goes for the STFU but he is too close to the ropes and Orton grabs them before Cena can even apply the hold properly.

JR: Well that was a close call there, if that was in the middle of the ring it may well have been all over by now.
Jerry Lawler: It may well have been but that is a big “ifâ€￾.
JBL: And who says Orton wouldn’t have escaped. The STFU may be a hard hold to get out of but Orton’s done harder things before, I mean he was the youngest World Heavyweight Champion.

Cena gets back up to his feet slightly pissed off and as Orton gets back up to his feet Cena then drags him over to the corner and he then climbs up onto the second rope and starts to punch away at Orton and Cena continues to drive punches towards him and Orton can'’ find a way to defend himself or prevent Cena from punching him but Orton suddenly raises his head up and he grabs Cena’s head with one hand and rakes his eyes with the other hand and Cena then climbs off the second rope and holds his face with both hands and Orton then drags him away from the corner and hits him with a swinging neckbreaker. Orton then pins Cena but Cena kicks out before the ref even starts the count. Orton then gets up and pulls Cena up with him and Orton then takes Cena back down with a snapmare which take Cena down to a seated position again and Orton takes a single step back and he then steps towards Cena again and laces a kick straight across his spine and Cena cringes is pain. Orton then kicks Cena in the spine a second time and Cena yells out in pain this time and Orton then drags Cena up to his feet and Orton the runs to the ropes and rebounds off them but Cena then takes Orton down with a hip toss and the crowd suddenly start to cheer as Orton gets back up to his feet and Cena ducks a punch attempt from him and he then lifts Orton up from behind and hits his spin-out backdrop and the crowd start to get even louder as Cena stands tall over Orton in the centre of the ring and he then bends over and does the “You Can’t See Meâ€￾ taunt to Orton and Cena then runs to the ropes and comes back off of them, dusts his shoulder and then hits Orton with the Five-Knuckle Shuffle! The crowd are all hyped up for Cena now as he is waiting for Orton to get up to his feet and as Orton gets up and stumbles around, Cena is slightly crouched making a “bring itâ€￾ sign to Orton and as Orton turns around to face Cena, Cena lifts him up for an FU but Orton escapes down his back straight away yet again and as Cena turns around Orton goes for an RKO but Cena shoves him away as Orton’s in mid-air sending him back-first into the mat! Orton clutches his lower back after what looks like a bad landing and the referee checks up on him but Orton says he can fight on as Cena climbs up to the second rope on the turnbuckle closest to Orton. As Orton reaches a bent over position, Cena dives off and goes for a diving leg drop bulldog but Orton crouches low and Cena goes flying over his head and lands butt-first on the mat!

Jerry Lawler: Ouch, that must’ve hurt.
JR: It probably did but it was good in-ring awareness by Orton to be able to avoid the move.
JBL: Well that’s what I would expect from someone as good as Randy Orton. I just hope that back injury isn’t too bad because it was my back that ended up shortening my career and if Orton’s career is also shortened that would be a waste of such good talent.

Cena holds his butt in pain as he gets back up to his feet and as he approaches Orton, Cena ends up on the receiving end of a kick to the gut and Orton then throws Cena shoulder first into the ring post and he gets some boos from the crowd for doing so but he doesn’t care as he then grabs Cena for a DDT and stays there for a few moments before dropping to the mat driving, Cena’s skull directly into the mat. Orton then rolls Cena over and goes for the pin. 1… 2 Cena gets his foot on the bottom rope! Orton then gets up to his knees and grabs Cena’s head with one handed and starts to punch him with the other hand and Orton then drags Cena up to his feet as Orton gets up to his own feet and he then goes for a suplex on Cena but Cena manages to reverse it by landing down behind Orton’s back and as Orton turns around Cena kicks him in the gut and then runs past Orton to the ropes and rebounds off them and comes straight back towards Orton and hits him with the Throwback! Cena then gets up to his feet and is waiting for Orton to get up as Cena stalks him for the FU and as Orton does get up to his feet Cena kicks him in the gut strongly and he then lifts Orton up onto his shoulders and Cena then walks to the centre of the ring and he hits Orton with the FU! The crowd go crazy for Cena as he falls back-first onto Orton for the pin. 1… 2… Orton gets his shoulder up and the whole arena is shocked and Cena is more shocked than anybody! Cena then decides to act fast and he rolls Orton onto his back and he locks in the STFU! Orton begs for Cena to let go but Cena refuses and Orton tries to get to the ropes but it’s nearly impossible as he’s stranded in the middle of the ring and he tries pull grab Cena’s hair and pull it but the pain Orton is feeling is just too much for Orton to take as he taps out to the hold!

Winner: John Cena

Cena celebrates but his attention is turned to Orton’s WWE Championship which he can’t takes his eyes off of but then all of a sudden the lights go out and when they come back on Cena is in the middle of the ring and ‘Taker has his Gogoplata choke applied! Cena tires to get out but after a few seconds his eyes roll to the back of his head and blood then starts to pour from his mouth as ‘Taker then strikes his signature pose in the centre of the ring but the “Strongerâ€￾ hits and GM Excell comes out to the top of the stage.

GM Excell: Well seeing as all three of you are in the ring I guess now is the right time to show you the fourth participant. Undertaker, if you would like to do the honours, turn around.

‘Taker turns around and out of nowhere Shawn Michaels hits him with a Sweet Chin Music! HBK then starts doing poses for the crowd in the ring while all of his opponents are out cold on the mat.

JR: Bah Gawd, King! Shawn Michaels is now the fourth participant in the Fatal four Way at Backlash!
Jerry Lawler: He sure is and what a Sweet Chin Music he delivered to The Undertaker.
JBL: Well now Shawn Michaels is the fourth participant in this I don’t know who will win at Backlash. Every single competitor has as good a chance as each other if you ask me.
JR: Well anyway folks that’s it for tonight and thank you for watching this edition of Monday Night Raw.

End of Show

Qwake

BM: Wow! all of the matches were really great! Kane vs Cade was a good comeback match for Kane beating Cade by DQ lol. I also really liked Morrison Vs Cody Rhodes which is a first since its CODY RHODES lol. Hardy/Punk vs Burke/Benjamin was my fav match of the night, flowed great and they are all good and young wrestlers. The main event was outstanding too but I liked the other one better :)

wm: N/A they were all a great read...

BP: Alot of the promo's were greatly in character but the one I found the best had to be John Cena's one! Very in character and it was long, I have a feeling you really loved writing. HHH/MVP were good in character too :D

WP: none, I didn't read any bad promo's tbh. They were all in character.

AF: Very good show, I esp enjoyed your matches! They were awesome! The promo's were great to but I liked the matches a little better. Good to see Haas still getting a little push, and your rivalries are coming along nicely :p

CP: Check out YTW if you want...

Moonlight Drive

BM: The Main event between Orton/Cena. I'm so excited HBK is in the 4 way :D

WM: I don't like Haas or JTG, so that match was it

BP: The contract signing with Triple H and MVP, although MVP didn't say enough. Close second is Cena

WP: Like 'em all

AF: You've got some great matches set for Backlash, hopefully MVP retains MiTB, future world champion!

Plug: Check out my last WWU show

xtremebadass

BM: Cena vs. Orton, one of my all time favorite rivalries, but this match blew all their real matches out of the water, omg, great match Switchy, great match

WM: JTG vs. Haas if any, your match writing skills put mine to shame :*(

BP: John Cena recites the bible...lol, jk, eventhough the Cena promo was quite longer than I expected, it was still great and in character, best promo right there

WP: N/A

AC: Lovin' the work here Switchy, awesome ending with HBK, nice job

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
BM: Orton vs. Cena- great match. Good back and forth with a decent ending.
WM: I don't really think that I could even say that one of these matches were bad.
BP: Your Cena promo was really good, better than most of the real Cena's promos.
WP: if I had to choose I'd say Burke and Benjamin.
AC: Morrison vs. Rhodes was a good match, better than I expected it to be... The HHH/MVP promo was pretty good, but not the best... "Cena holds his butt in pain" Sorry I just found that funny... Both suprises at the end of the show were done well. overall good show... Thanks for reviewing POI.

rydog10

Reaction score
Great show switchy!!

BM: Orton/Cena great main event. well written.

WM: none

BP: Cena promo was awesome

WP: i would have to say none.

Overall: 10/10 again great show switchy. I'm looking forward to your next show! Keep it up

The Rated R CMStar

Like I said to you via PM, I read this show, but just didn't feel like leaving a review then.

BM: Randy Orton vs John Cena. It's a hell of a match especially considering that you gave it in open TV. I like the intensity of Cena throughout the match considering it was made by the GM as a way to punish Randy.

WM: Nah they were all good. Some more important than the rest of courser, but none bad.

BP: They were all good, but to me you made some of them in too big of a paragraph. Like the interview with Cena or the first dialogue of HHH in the contract signing. Nonetheless, I think it's pretty hard to choose one as they were all good and you had everybody in character.

WP: None, but I wasn't too excited with the opening one. Orton was good, but I wasn't feeling GM Excell.

AC: A good show, that served its job to hyping your next PPV. I don't know if HHH would do a good MITB, I know what the briefcase means but I see HHH above that level. HBK being added to the match is a good idea, and it should be an amazing match at Backlash, with the way you have been writting as of late. Great work.

Check out Uprising PPV, it has been posted

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Opening promo: Orton was in character well, and I guess Excell was lol. Somemajor announcements, Cena vs Orton should be good :y:

JTG vs Charlie Haas: TBH I thought JTG would have this one, but hey, you surprised me. The match was good, and it really put the emphasis on JTG learning new things. I guess that's your way of giving him a real moveset lol. Knew the Shad heel turn was coming, but I didn't expet it this week.

Chavo/Fat men promo: Meh, Chavo wasn't great here. However you used Striker awesome. I could picture him saying that so well.

6 Man Tag: The right team won realitically. The match was good, because you always sold a comeback as huge thing for the smaller guys against the big guys. Chavo getting scared off was good :D

John Morrison vs Cody Rhodes: Solid match, although I think it was a little too interference heavy. It made it different from the other matches, but it stopped me from really getting into it.

MVP/HHH/Excell: IMO MVP was a little to gangster in this, and not so much the arrogant, money driven MVP that I love. HHH was good though. Excell's joke wasn't funny, don't be mean to MVP lol.

Shelton/Elijah promo: It was good because it did what it was meant to. That was to build up for Backlash, and also to raise questions for the tag match later.

Cade vs Kane: Nothing wrong with this match, and it starts a feud for the two. You are building up Cade well.

Matt/Punk vs Shelton/Elijah: A few nice little things between Shelton and Elijah in this match suggesting they weren't getting along. Flowed well, and the faces went over clean, which always looked like happening.

Cena promo: Wow, you got a lot out of that. It was pretty damn good. I liked "Anyone from Charlie Haas to Kane" line. What are you implying about Haas? :laugh:

MVP/HHH promo: HHH said too much compared to MVP imo. MVP only got out one of his signature lines too :( It was good, I just would have wanted to hear more from MVP.

Cena vs Orton: Jeez, great long, flowing match. TBH I am surprised Cena went over. Surprises are good :y: Taker coming out and making his presence felt against Cena really helps buld up the main event. And tbh it had to be HBK, there wasn't really anyone else.

AC: Very solid show, this was a good read, with some good hype for Backlash. Best match would have to be the Main EVent of Cena vs Orton, best promo I would give to Cena. Good show Switch.

Switchy

Reaction score
WWE Insider
High-Risk Moves to be Introduced to the Light-Heavyweight Division
After a few discussions with Vince McMahon, GM Excell has managed to persuade the chairman of the board to allow moves such as the Shooting Star Press and the 450 Splash back into the WWE. The reason for this is that GM Excell feels he can't take the Light-Heavyweight Division the direction he wants without the high risk moves but Vince McMahon is still concerned and his laid down the law with a three strikes warning, saying that if the new high-risk initiatve injures three superstars, then it will be back to the moves used originally so GM Excell knows he has a lot to prove to Vince McMahon to show that the new initiative with head WWE in the right direction.

"Raw Goes Extreme" Confirmed
After GM Excell had decided to axe WWE One Night Stand there was a lot of speculation about a special edition of Raw where anything goes and earlier this week it was confirmed that the rumours are true and WWE Goes Extreme is going to happen the night after Judgment Day. It has also been confirmed that at least one title will be on the line and former ECW superstars will be set to be there but it is not yet confirmed who and nobody has put pen to paper on contracts yet so the options are still open and one of the top runners to appear is Rob Van Dam although it will only be for the night.

Current Plans for MITB
Currently WWE have no intentions of having MVP cash in his money in the Bank briefase because he is not "ready" yet and his feud with Triple H could help him rise up to where he needs to be to be in contention for the title. The current plans are to keep the MITB case on MVP because the MITB gimmick won't go with a face Triple H, who is more concerned with fighting than money, while MVP is seen as more of the guy with all the gold and the big contract and it would suit him better and Triple H also doesn't need to be pushed so WWE's current estimate is for MVP to possibly cash in sometime after Survivor Series provivded there isn't any injuries or suspensions.

Other Headlines:
Power 5 Coming in the coming weeks
Midcarders to be given more action higher in the card to get some of the spotlight

That's all four now, preview for my next show coimng in 2-3 days. Rep and reviews coming for those who I owe and I apologise if things have been slower I've made the tourney my priority as well as other stuff but I can promise you that in the next few weeks I'll be getting this 100% back on track and then i'll be on my way to the top...

Switchy

Reaction score
WWE: Raw Preview

Reactions of HBK being in the Backlash Main Event
After Shawn Michaels shocked John Cena, Randy Orton, The Undertaker and every other person watching Raw last Monday by delcaring himself as Jeff Hardy's replacement in the fatal four way and kicking Undertaker's teeth down his throat in the process and this Monday is time to see the reaction of last mondays events. Undertaker is not going to be a happy man after what HBK done to him and Cena and Orton's thoughts on things aren't gonig to be good either as they've both had storied histories with the Heartbreak Kid and the feud may get just a little more intense between all three men but Undertaker shouldn't be forgotten about because as nearly every member of the roster knows, The Deadman may strike at any time and when he does, it's lethal.

Final Stop on the Road to Backlash
After three weeks of blood, violence and brutality this week is the final episode of Raw before all of the violence will be solved in matches at Backlash. Backlash may not be far away not but there are still issues to be solved before we get there and Raw is the place to solve them. It has been guaranteedby GM Excell that he has gone out of his way to put on a great show so he can build up good first impressions going into his first PPV and the word backstage is he seems to be nervous but is putting on a brave face and has a "show must go on" attitude. Although there is no confirmed Main Event, GM Excell has confirmed that there will be a PPV quality matchup healdining the show on Monday which can only mean good things for the fans.

Pick Your Poison
As the rivalry between Triple H and MVP only becomes more intense by the week, because of a contract agreement preventing the two combatants now to lay a finger on eachother until Backlash they hae been both granted a special Pick Your Poison match each where they have the privelege of selecting whoever they like to face thier rival on Raw. MVP is sure to have been in deep thought over the last week, wondering who would inflict the most damage on HHH while the King of Kings himself, will probably choose a weak opponent for his nemesis so he can do all the damage himself at Backlash in the two's No-Disqualification match.

Announced Card:
Brian Kendrick Vs Charlie Haas
JTG/Jay Lethal Vs Shad/Chavo Guerrero
Lance Cade/Elijah Burke/Shelton Benjamin Vs CM Punk/Kane/Matt Hardy
MVP Vs ??? (Triple H chooses his opponent)
Triple H Vs ??? (MVP chooses his opponent)

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

HBK looks to be a marked man in the main event. I like that the cruiserweights are allowed to do high-risk moves now.

Brian Kendrick vs. Charlie Haas
JTG and Lethal vs. Shad and Chavo

Qwake

Brian Kendrick Vs Charlie Haas
JTG/Jay Lethal Vs Shad/Chavo Guerrero

Matches look great as does the show, check out YTW if you wanna...