WWE: Era of '08 (Switchy Edition)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
A very nice preview, the Unification match should be pretty good. Curious to see what former TNA superstar is going to debut, looks like a nice show so far.

Switchy

Reaction score
WWE Raw Supershow
The Aftermath of Wrestlemania 24

"To Be Loved" by Papa Roach hits as Pyro’s explode from all around the edges of the entrance ramp and make a nice display and then they stop before a final set of fireworks go off in the shape of the Raw logo

JR:
Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen and walking to this very special edition of Monday Night Raw!
JBL: You won’t believe what we have tonight for you no this three hour spectacular. We have 2 Championship unification matches and also a match for the returning Light Heavyweight Championship!
Jerry Lawler: Yeah and you also gotta remember we are coming straight off the back of Wrestlemania 24! There’s tension going all the way through the locker room aftertitles have been won and defended.
JBL: And there’s something else to look forward to now MVP is Mr. Money in the Bank. The champions will have to be on their twos wherever they are with someone like MVP around ready to cash in the briefcase.

"Stronger" hits as GM Excell comes down to the ring to a mixed reaction to the crowd dressed in a casual suit and holding a microphone

GM Excell:
WELCOME TO… MONDAY… NIGHT… RAW!

The crowd give a standing ovation for Raw

GM Excell:
Now I’m here on Raw to prove that I am going to be the best General Manager, not in the country, not in the world but the best ever and here is the perfect stage to achieve that. Now you may or may not have seen me before but I’m the head guy, numero uno around here and to the wrestlers, if you have a problem take it up with me. I’m not here to have a laugh, I’m here to do my job, achieve my goals and I thought this Supershow is a perfect way to give you fans a taster of what I’m capable of. Now there have been a lot of changes but I’m going to address them one by one. First of all, the Light-Heavyweight Championship. Well I’ve noticed all these high-flyers on the roster and thought to myself "why not" and I think that this could be a big success and I know you fans want to see the high-flying style of the cruiserweights and light-heavyweights just as much as I do. So what I’m going to do is I’m going to have a six-man over the top rope battle royal and the first six people eligible to enter the match who tell me their interested are in.

Now as for the other championships the United States Championship and the intercontinental Championship will be unified tonight but there is going to be a twist. There is going to be two matches one between Matt Hardy and Lance Cade and the other one between Shelton Benjamin and Cody Rhodes and the winners of those matches will also get into the unification match making it a fatal four way. As for the Tag team Championship it is going to be MNM Version 2 going up against Cryme Tyme and the match will start as soon as I’m done talking.

Now finally the WWE Championship and the World Heavyweight Championship. As you all know Randy Orton and The Undertaker are champions respectively and at Backlash they will be facing off in a unification match… But only if they make it through tonight. Tonight they will have to co-operate as a team in what could their greatest challenge as they go up against John Cena and Jeff Hardy! If they win the match, they’re going to Backlash but if they lose, Jeff Hardy and John Cena are going to Backlash instead of them!

The crowd goes crazy as GM Excell walks off to the backstage

"Bringin’ Da Hood to U" hits as Cryme Tyme make their way down to the ring to a great reaction from the crowd with their WWE World Tag Team Titles

Justin Roberts:
Making their way to the ring first in this championship unification match, they are the World Tag Team Champions… Cryme Tyme!

"Ain’t no Make Believe" hits as John Morrison and The Miz make their way down to the ring to a mixed reaction from the crowd who prefer Cryme Tyme

Justin Roberts:
And their opponents, the WWE Tag Team champions… MNM V2!
Cryme Tyme Vs MNM V2
Tag Team Title Unification (WWE and World Tag titles)

Ding… Ding… Ding!

Shad and The Miz start off and they both decide to meet in the ring with a grapple and Shad uses his immense strength to shove The Miz all the way from the middle of the ring to John Morrison over in his corner. The Miz gets up onto his knees with a look of awe on his face and realises he needs to do something quickly before he is ended and he moves out of the way as Shad runs towards him and Shad ends up in Miz’s corner and Miz pounds away at him with fast punches and then starts to kick him in the gut and then takes a few steps back and he then runs towards Shad for a cornered shining wizard but Shad suddenly comes rushing out of the corner and sends Miz flipping up into mid-air after a powerful shoulder barge! Shad pulls The Miz up and throws him into the corner but Morrison makes the blind tag and Shad delivers powerful blows to the chest and gut area of The Miz but then John Morrison attacks him from behind and takes Shad down to his knees and Miz and Morrison then double team Shad pounding him while he’s vulnerable but Shad manages to shove them away for long enough to get to his feet but Morrison comes back towards him like a boomerang and drives a strong knee into his gut. Miz and Morrison then start to pound away at Shad even more and Miz then holds him in an abdominal stretch and Morrison takes a few steps back ready to charge forwards but Shad suddenly hits The Miz with a judo-like toss to counter the abdominal stretch and as Morrison runs towards him, Shad takes him out with a big boot and Miz and Morrison both get back up but Shad takes them both back down with a double clothesline. Shad then sends Miz flying with a back body drop after he tries to attack again and Shad then hits Morrison with a spinebuster as he gets back up! The crowd are starting to go wild and Shad then tags in JTG who climbs straight to the top rope. John Morrison and The Miz both get up and turn around look for Shad but only turn around to see JTG flying towards them, hitting them with a missile dropkick, giving them both a foot to the face! JTG rolls straight back up to his feet and looks fired up already after just entering the ring and he throws The Miz out of the ring over the top rope and as Morrison comes towards him JTG kicks him in the gut and hits him with a combination of knees to the face while he’s bent over and he then hits Morrison with a swinging neckbreaker.

JR:
You have to give the duo of Cryme Tyme credit for turning this match around after being a victim of MNM V2’s amazing teamwork towards the start of the match.
Jerry Lawler: You sure do but I don’t think they have what it takes to finish the match of just yet.
JBL: I agreewith you King, Cryme Tyme still have a lot of work to do to get this one over with.

JTG then does a nip-up back to his feet and he runs up to The Miz, who is stood on the apron and he hits a low dropkick, knocking Miz’s legs off the apron and sending his chin straight onto the apron and JTG then crawls back across the amt where he sees Morrison stood up and he crawls through Morrison’s legs so he gets behind him and he tags Shad back in. Morrison turns around to catch JTG but walks straight into Shad and Morrison then backs away, begging for mercy and Shad backs him into his own corner and Morrison tries to tag in The Miz but he isn’t there after what JTG did so Morrison then tries to make a quick run for it out of the ring but Shad grabs him by a single leg and Morrison tries to drag himself out of the ring but Shad drags him by his leg to the centre of the ring and stomps on him for a while before pulling him to his feet. Shad Irish whips him to the ropes and Morrison rebounds and Shad looks ready to hit a powerslam but as he lifts Morrison, The Miz comes behind him and hits him with a chop block and Morrison falls on top of him for the pin. 1… 2… JTG breaks it up! JTG then ducks a clothesline attempt from The Miz and then tackles him in the gut through the middle rope and both of them end up outside the ring. Morrison manages to get up before Shad and he lays into him with punches, using his speed advantage to isolate Shad with punches and kicks hitting Shad left, right and centre and Morrison then takes Shad onto one knee with a kick to the back of the leg and then takes a few steps back and runs towards Shad and hits him with a knee to the top of the head but it isn’t enough to take Shad down and Morrison then goes for the exact same move again but Shad takes advantage of how predictable Morrison is by blocking Morrison’s knee by covering his face and as Morrison re-approaches him Shad bursts up to his feet and lifts Morrison onto his shoulders but Morrison manages to reach far enough to tag in Miz but as The Miz enters the ring the referee sends him back out after not seeing the tag being made and Shad then hits Morrison with a Samoan Drop onto the mat! Shad then tags in JTG who goes to the top rope and hits Morrison with a diving leg drop from the top rope and then hooks his leg for the pin. 1… 2… Morrison gets his shoulder up!

JR:
Well that was a close call! Cryme Tyme could’ve had the victory right there.
Jerry Lawler: Well I gotta admit it takes more than luck to kick outta something like that.
JBL: Yeah and that’s why I think John Morrison deserves a lot more credit than he gets. He’s a former ECW Champion for God’s sake but then again all of us former World Champions don’t get credit.

JTG gets up to his feet and at first is surprised at Morrison kicking out but then realises it would be best to keep him floored and he runs to the ropes and rebounds off and hits Morrison with a senton backsplash. JTG then gets up and rebounds off the opposite ropes and goes for another senton backsplash but Morrison gets his knees up and JTG’s back goes straight into the knees of Morrison! JTG rolls around on the floor clutching his back and Morrison makes the tag to The Miz and Miz runs into the ring and just as JTG makes it to his feet, Miz runs towards him and takes out both of his legs with a dropkick to the shin area of JTG. JTG lands flat on his face and The Miz then locks in an STF on JTG. JTG knows there is little chance of escape and he begs for Shad to help him and Shad enters the ring but John Morrison suddenly flies across the ring and nails Shad with a missile dropkick and Shad falls to the mat and then rolls away under the bottom rope. Morrison then tells Miz that he has a plan and tells him to release the hold and The Miz obliges and gets up and he and Morrison talk tactics and The Miz pulls up JTG and whips him to the ropes and as JTG rebounds, Morrison stands in front of The Miz and lifts JTG up for a snapshot but Shad takes out Miz with a clothesline and Morrison stands up holding JTG, expecting Miz to grab him but after the long wait Morrison realises something is up and he turns around but JTG then uses that momentum to catch Morrison off guard and hit him with a tornado DDT. JTG goes to pin Morrison but then realises Miz is the legal man and Shad pulls Miz to his feet and lifts him on his shoulders and JTG runs to the ropes but john Morrison then trips him up and JTG then stops and starts to shout at Morrison but Shad then demands JTG hit the move but Miz then rolls down his back into a sunset flip and Miz then rolls back to his feet and kicks Shad in the chops and JTG then hits him with a Thesz press but Morrison drags JTG straight off The Miz and then holds him from behind like a police officer while Miz punches him as he’s helpless and as Shad gets back up to his feet he charges towards The Miz but Miz side-steps him and Shad goes flying over the top rope and Morrison then shoves JTG towards Miz who hits him with an inverted atomic drop and then Irish whips him to the ropes and he rebounds off and MNM V2 hit him with the Snapshot! Morrison then suicide dives to the outside of the ring onto Shad and Miz hooks JTG’s leg for the pin. 1… 2… 3!

Winners and New Undisputed Tag Team Champions: The Miz and John Morrison

John Morrison and The Miz celebrate in the ring with both sets of Tag Titles and GM Excell makes his way down to the ring with two briefcases and he hands them to Miz and Morrison and shakes their hands and takes the old sets of tag titles as Miz and Morrison open the briefcases and retrieve the brand new titles and celebrate with them.

Commercials

Jerry Lawler:
Welcome back guys and can you believe it, MNMV2 just won the new tag titles.
JBL: Well you may accuse me of being biased but I think they deserved to win. They executed everything in the right place at the right time and made good tags. They are like a less-talented version of the APA, but hey, nobody ever will be as good as the APA.
JR: C’mon John, you know that’s a lie, there are The Hardyz, The Legion of Doom, The Brothers of Destruction and you say APA are the best team of all time?
JBL: Why yes I do, JR. Anyway backstage we have Todd Grisham backstage with John Cena.

Todd Grisham is stood, mic in hand with John Cena who has his ring gear on with a cap and a baseball jersey

Todd Grisham:
Todd Grisham here with none other than "The Champ", John Cena.

Crowd cheers

John Cena:
Thanks, Todd but I know "The Champ" may be my nickname but tonight I don’t want people to refer to me as that. You see tonight, me and Jeff Hardy are going up against The Undertaker and Randy Orton with the chance to strip those two of their titles and face of for them at Backlash, that doesn’t make me the champ and I as of now don’t wanna be called that until I got me some gold around my waist!

Now to the point, Orton. You and me got a history and I’m gonna tell you now I may have whooped your ass time after time for the title but that’s not gonna stop me from whoopin’ your ass once again tonight. You can’t deny that when it comes to title matches you just couldn’t beat me because when did you win that belt again… Oh yeah, I remember it was when I was injured and I had to forfeit the belt wasn’t it. Now I’ll admit you beat me at Wrestlemania last night but you never pinned me, you never made me tap out, you pinned Jeff Hardy which in my opinion is taking the easy route. I know your sat down watching me right now pulling your hair out because I embarrassed you but I’m not gonna shut up until you can beat me fair and square, I don’t care if you pin me, make me tap, hell you could even knock me out but until you do the truth is I am bigger and badder than you will ever be!

Now, Undertaker. I have wrestled you before in a tag match and I won but to be honest I can’t say I know too much about you. I watched you when I was aspiring as a young superstar and I feel one-on-one you would be my biggest challenge I have ever faced and I think we would steal the show one day but like every competitor I know deep down somewhere you have a weakness. Now what I’m intending to do is expose your weakness and work on it no matter what it takes because I don’t think there is any other way to beat you. You have defeated The Rock, Stone Cold, Shawn Michaels, Triple H, Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, hell I could go on all day if I wanted to but you know what I’m getting at and I don’t intend to add my name to that list anytime soon and I am going to bring you my A-Game tonight because I know I have what it takes to pin you for the three count.

And finally on my list, Jeff Hardy. I’ve been told many times before in my life that sometimes I should get to know people before judging them but Jeff even though you’re my partner tonight I just don’t trust you. I know, there goes my big fat mouth again but I ain’t gonna say stuff behind peoples back and let them find out from someone else, I’d rather say what I think myself. Jeff, you may be a former World Champion but if we win that match you won’t be a World Champion again unless I die! Now Jeff, since I’ve got past saying we aren’t gonna be best buddies I’m gonna say now that if you screw me outta my title then things are gonna get ugly because I’m startin’ to get little bit of withdrawal symptom with me not having a belt over my shoulder and I have now come to the conclusion that if anyone stops me from getting the title, then I will stop them from walking.

Now if I offended anybody, I ain’t gonna apologise, because I intended to piss you off because I ain’t a happy bunny. Now I’m not in the mood to talk no more so before I go I just wanna read a little poem I made for anyone who thinks they can stop me. Here goes: Fe Fi Fo Fum, Watch out you bastards ‘cause here I come!

Cena shoves the Mic into Todd Grisham’s chest and storms off looking ready for his match already

JR:
Well John Cena looks pumped up tonight and I doubt whether even The Undertaker will be able to stop him.
JBL: I’m afraid I have to disagree. Watching Undertaker is intimidating enough but when you are stood there face to face with him it’s something else and I know Cena has guts but ‘Taker is just too much of a challenge for him at this time.
Jerry Lawler: C’mon John Cena is probably the best superstar in WWE today and if it isn’t him then it’s The Undertaker.
JBL: You are missing my point. You can be the best fighter in the world but you won’t beat The Undertaker unless you have the right mindset.
JR: Anyway folks up next we have Shelton Benjamin up against Cody Rhodes with the winner getting into the US/Intercontinental Title match later tonight.

"Ain’t no Stoppin’ Me" hits as Shelton Benjamin makes his way down to the ring to a mixed reaction from the crowd

Justin Roberts:
Making his way to the ring first, he is the "Gold Standard"… Shelton Benjamin!

"New Rhodes" hits as Cody Rhodes makes his way down to the ring to a silent reaction from the crowd

Justin Roberts:
And his opponent… Cody Rhodes!

Shelton Benjamin Vs Cody Rhodes
US/IC Championship Qualification Match

Ding… Ding… Ding!

Shelton starts to circle around the ring and so does Cody who looks uncomfortable to start with but as he approaches the middle of the ring he looks natural as he grapples up with Shelton and takes him down with a headlock takeover. Rhodes then keeps the headlock applied for a few seconds before Shelton manages to shift Rhodes’ arm to get out and they both quickly roll to their feet, trying to make it before one-another and they grapple up with eachother again and Shelton manages to swiftly move around to the back of Cody, wraps his arms around him and lifts him up and drops him, amateur wrestling style chest first on the mat. Shelton then grabs Cody’s leg and tries to apply a submission hold but Cody rolls forward and rolls Shelton up for the pin. 1… Shelton kicks out! Cody gets up to his feet and goes for a dropkick as Shelton’s getting up but Shelton anticipates it and crouches down to avoid it and Cody takes an awkward landing on the mat. Shelton pulls Cody up onto his knees and slaps him straight across the face. Cody glares at him with a look of strong anger but he holds his anger in and refuses to do anything but Shelton slaps him again, intent to make Cody unleash some anger. Cody still holds in the anger but raises to his feet and is going red with rage and Shelton slaps Cody once again and Cody responds with a strong right hook to Shelton’s face, flooring him instantly. The referee tells Cody he’s lucky he wasn’t DQ’ed in the circumstances but Cody doesn’t seem concerned about what the ref’s saying as he looks down at Shelton, who is on the mat clutching his jaw and Rhodes demands him to get up and Shelton drags himself away, realising he’s awakened a monster and Shelton crawls outside the ring thinking he’s in safety and he pulls himself to his feet and takes a breather but he doesn’t realise Cody Rhodes climbing to the top rope behind him. As Shelton turns around to get back into the ring, he notices Cody on the top rope and Cody goes flying to the outside of the ring with a diving crossbody! The crowd go crazy as Rhodes pulls himself back up to his feet and he stomps on Shelton repeatedly and as the referees count increases, Cody slides into the ring and back out to restart the refs count and he pulls Shelton up to his feet and throws him head-first into the ring post and then rams his head repeatedly into the steel post before rolling him back into the ring. Cody then climbs onto the apron himself to re-enter the ring but Shelton stops him and tries to suplex him into the ring but Cody stops him and drives his shoulder into Shelton’s gut through the middle rope and then grabs him for a suplex and hits Shelton with a suplex sending him from the inside of the ring out onto the arena floor!

Jerry Lawler:
Oh… My… God! That did not just happen.
JBL: Oh yes it did and I thank Shelton Benjamin for letting Cody Rhodes unleash his fiery side because he’s putting on one hell of a show.
JR: Well I know Cody has been known to have a fiery side before but he’s still managing to control his ability and still show fury at the same time which some wrestlers are unable to do.

Both Cody and Shelton look like their in serious pain after the move but that doesn’t stop the crowd cheering wildly and chanting "Cody, Cody, Cody" to egg on Rhodes as he pulls himself up to his feet as the referee reaches his six count and he pulls Shelton Benjamin to his feet and hits him with two forearms before rolling him back into the ring and sliding into the ring himself. Cody gets up to his feet and shows a little bit of discomfort in his lower back but it doesn’t stop him from stomping on Shelton as he then tries to apply a sharpshooter on Shelton, who suddenly finds life and attempts to wriggle out of it but can’t seem to so he manages to roll Cody up with an inside cradle before he can lock in the sharpshooter. 1… 2… Cody kicks out! Cody gets up to his feet and so does Shelton after a second or two and Cody Irish whips Shelton into the corner and runs towards him but Shelton gets the boot up into the face of Cody and as Cody then runs back towards him Shelton hits him with a sitout spinebuster and finishes the move with a pin. 1… 2… Cody grabs the bottom rope! Shelton then gets up and it is visible that he also has discomfort with his back as he limps along, tending to it but as Cody gets up Shelton drives him into the corner with a shoulder to the gut and then jogs across the ring and runs full speed back over to Cody and hits him with a stinger splash! Shelton then jogs back across the ring and sprints back towards Cody but before he can go for a stinger splash, Cody tips him over the top rope and onto the apron but Shelton then drives Cody’s head into the turnbuckle and walks across the apron to the middle and as Cody walks over to him Shelton springboards up and hits him with a springboard tornado DDT! Shelton hooks Cody’s leg for the cover. 1… 2… Cody gets the shoulder up! Shelton can’t believe it as he gets up onto his knees and starts to drill Cody with punches to the head but Cody then manages to fight up onto his knees and then he and Shelton trade punches while on their knees and they eventually fight their way up to their feet and Shelton then pokes Cody in the eyes to take advantage and he backs into the ropes and rebounds off and goes for a clothesline on Cody but Cody smartly ducks and manages to somehow turn it around and execute a Russian legsweep on Shelton. Cody then pins Shelton but Shelton instantly gets his foot on the rope. Cody gets up to his feet and he waits for Shelton but Shelton suddenly lifts Cody up, raising up form a bent over position to hoist Cody onto his shoulder and he then runs to the corner and throws Cody into the corner and starts to deliver chops to him but Cody fights out of the corner, hitting Shelton with some chops of his own but Shelton ducks one of them and the momentum spins Cody around 360 and straight into the grasp on Benjamin who nails him with a T-Bone suplex into a pin! 1… 2… Cody somehow manages to get his shoulder up before the 3!

JR:
Wow! This young boy Cody Rhodes is certainly putting up a lot of fight against the more experienced Shelton Benjamin here tonight.
JBL: Well that’s what you gotta understand. Wrestling isn’t just about inflicting pain it’s about how much pain you can take as well.
Jerry Lawler: You hit the nail on the head right there John. I have no clue whose going to win but the T-Bone Suplex must’ve taken a lot of wind out of Cody Rhodes.

Shelton Benjamin has his head in his hands, unable to believe that Cody Rhodes kicked out and is trying to face the facts the he underestimated him and but he won’t let Cody damage his ego and hooks his leg again for the pin just to make sure he’s still Cody definitely still has life left in him. 1… 2… Cody kicks out! Shelton is now starting to get frustrated and he gets up to his feet and walks over to the corner and considers doing an ariel manoeuvre from the top but decides against it and he walks back over to Cody and thinks for a moment and he looks over to the corner and decides not to again and he then pulls Cody to his feet and goes for another T-Bone but Cody reads his mind and blocks him and he then kicks Shelton in the gut and hits him with a DDT and then pins him. 1… 2 Shelton kicks out straight on the two! Cody then pulls Shelton straight back up to his feet and whips him into the corner and Cody then climbs onto the second rope and starts to deliver punches to the face of Shelton but Shelton then hits him with a powerbomb into a pin and puts his feet on the ropes for leverage and the referee starts the count without noticing. 1… 2… 3!

Winner: Shelton Benjamin

Shelton rolls out of the ring and celebrates on the ramp after Cody looks on for the ring with a pissed off look on his face after realising Shelton cheated to win

JR:
How cheap and dirty can you get? Shelton had the option to win things fair and square but he had to take the cheap route by putting his feet on the ropes.
JBL: Quit your whining you’ve seen it happen enough times and yet you still go on about it. Get over it, anyway, I’m glad Shelton’s made it into the title match, I don’t think Cody Rhodes is ready for the likes of Elijah Burke and CM Punk anyway, even if they come from the land of filth- I mean land of extreme, ECW.
Jerry Lawler: No, go ahead. We all know ECW is second rate and stands for Extremely Crappy Wrestling anyway.
JR: I’m not going to say anything on this matter but anyway after the break we have the 6-man over the top rope battle royal to crown the new Light-Heavyweight Champion so stay tuned.

Commercials

"Bringin’ Da Hood to U" hits as JTG makes his way down to thing ring to a good reaction from the crowd, many of them surprised at the fact he’s wrestling for the second time tonight

Justin Roberts:
The following match is an over the top rope battle royal match to crown the new Light-heavyweight Champion. Introducing first to the ring… JTG!

"Ooooh Chavo" hits as Chavo Guerrero makes his way down to the ring to quite a bit of heat from the crowd

Justin Roberts:
And the next competitor… Chavo Guerrero!

"HooliganZ" hits as Paul London and Brian Kendrick both quickly rush down to the ring to a great reaction from the crowd

Justin Roberts:
And the next to competitors entering together, the team of Paul London and Brian Kendrick!

"World’s Best" hits as Charlie Haas makes his way down to the ring to a chorus of boos from the crowd

Justin Roberts:
And the fifth competitor making his way to the ring… Charlie Haas!

"Pomp and Circumstance (Remixed)" hits as "Black Machismo" Jay Lethal makes his way down to the ring to a crazy reaction from the crowd!

Justin Roberts:
And the final competitor of the match, "Black Machismo"… Jayyyy Lethalll!!!

JTG Vs Chavo Guerrero Vs Paul London Vs Brian Kendrick Vs Charlie Haas Vs Jay Lethal
6-Man Over the Top Rope Battle Royal
For the Vacant Light-Heavyweight Championship

Ding… Ding… Ding!

Everyone rushes into the centre of the ring as soon as the bell rings and punches are being thrown everywhere from everybody to everybody but eventually three separate brawls break out between the 6 competitors with JTG brawling with Brian Kendrick, Paul London brawling with Charlie Haas and Jay Lethal brawling with Chavo Guerrero. The crowd seem to not want to pay any attention on anybody except Lethal, cheering every time he hits Chavo with a jab but Chavo then hits him with an uppercut and rebounds off the ropes but Lethal then dodges and hits Chavo with a drop toe hold. Meanwhile, Paul London and Brian Kendrick are making the most of their teamwork with Charlie Haas in the corner as London runs towards him and hits a monkey flip, sending him into a seated position where Kendrick hits him with a dropkick. London and Kendrick then give eachother a high-five but JTG rebounds off the ropes and takes them both down with a jumping shoulder tackle, sending both shoulders into their faces and he gets up and looks hyped. JTG and Lethal are the only men left standing and Lethal gets the crowd going by doing his typical Black Machismo stuff and then JTG starts to strut his stuff by doing a bit of street dancing and then they meet in the middle of the ring and look at eachother for a moment but before they can even start to fight Charlie Haas and Chavo Guerrero both take them down from behind. Haas and Chavo then both stomp on Lethal and JTG but then turn their attentions to London and Kendrick, who are struggling up to their feet and Haas takes London down with a DDT and Chavo Irish whips Kendrick and gets Haas in position and they hit Kendrick with a double back body drop as he rebounds off the ropes Haas then pulls Kendrick to his feet and he grabs him by his shorts and Chavo then grabs him by the other side and they get ready to throw him over the top rope but as they do Paul London comes out of nowhere and tackles Kendrick down to stop him being eliminated. Haas and Chavo then start to argue and Haas shoves Chavo and Chavo shoves Haas back and Paul London pulls the top rope down and the momentum of the shove sends Haas over the top rope!

Eliminated: Charlie Haas

London has a grin on his face as Haas has a temper tantrum outside the ring and Chavo sees London grinning and pulls him up to his feet by his hair and viciously slaps him across the face in a bullying manner and says to him "Why you taking credit for my elimination" but before Chavo can do anything Kendrick takes him down from behind with a chop block but as he turns around Jay Lethal hits him with a knee to the gut and then places him in the corner and hits him with a few snap jabs until he’s sat down in the corner and JTG then comes running towards him and hits him with a bronco buster and as Paul London tries to make the save Jay Lethal takes him down with a shoulder block. JTG then finishes the bronco buster but then Lethal turns him around and lifts him onto his shoulders in a fireman’s carry then rolls forward and hits a move like the Green Bay Plunge on JTG! The crowd are cheering "Lethal, Lethal" in support as he pulls Brian Kendrick to his feet and Irish whips him to the ropes and hits him with an arm drag. Lethal seems to have momentum on his side until Chavo comes behind him and hits him with a low blow to stop him and Chavo then hits him with a backdrop. Chavo then grapples up with Paul London but quickly takes advantage with a knee to the gut and Chavo then tries to set up a Gory bomb but Brian Kendrick then jumps up on Paul London’s body using it as a springboard and hits Chavo with a knee to the head! London and Kendrick pull Chavo back up and start double teaming him and JTG then gets involved and everyone except Jay Lethal is brawling but all of a sudden Jay Lethal comes flying in out of nowhere and takes everyone out with a flying crossbody from the top rope! Lethal quickly manages to recover and pull himself to his feet and he pulls Paul London up with him and London doesn’t seem to have much left in him so Lethal kicks him in the gut and then tosses him over the top rope helplessly.

Eliminated: Paul London

Lethal has a quick celebration raising his arm to get the crowd going even more as he then pulls Paul London’s partner, Brian Kendrick to his feet and hits him with a headbutt and goes for a Lethal Combination but Kendrick elbows him in the face to get out and then ducks a clothesline from Chavo coming from nowhere and as Chavo turns back around Kendrick hits him with a step-up enziguiri. JTG then comes towards him but Kendrick avoids him as well and starts working at his legs with low kicks and he then takes JTG down with a dropsault and Kendrick then tries to get some of the crowd on his side but they are all gunning for Lethal. Kendrick then runs towards Lethal but receives a hip toss and then Lethal does a cartwheel and then takes Kendrick down with a dropkick as he’s in a seated position. Lethal then grapples up with JTG and manages to get him in a headlock and then manages to turn it into a grounded headlock after taking JTG down with a headlock takeover but out of nowhere Chavo hits Lethal with a frog splash while he’s on the mat applying the headlock! Chavo doesn’t show no care as he pulls Lethal to his feet and hits him with a suplex and rolls over and hits him with another suplex and rolls over to try and hit the third one but instead he drops Lethal forwards, dropping him gut-first onto the top rope. Chavo then shifts Lethal over onto the apron and tries to punch him off but Lethal is hanging on with both hands to the top rope. Chavo tries to nibble at his fingers but he won’t budge and JTG comes behind him and hits him with an atomic drop but Lethal doesn’t thank him for the help and instead drags him over the top rope and onto the apron with him and they trade punches and Brian Kendrick eventually dropkicks JTG off the apron and out of the match.

Eliminated: JTG

Kendrick quickly gets up and tries to dropkick Lethal but Lethal manages to avoid it and Chavo then takes Kendrick down with a reverse suplex which gives Lethal time to get back into the ring but he Chavo knees him in the gut and hits him with a European uppercut and tosses Lethal over the top rope but Lethal manages to hang onto the top rope and is dangling just above the arena floor and refs are crowding around to see if his feet are touching the floor but Lethal suddenly skins the cat HBK style and gets back into the match and as he does he manages to hit Chavo with a headscissors as he gets back over the top rope! Lethal then gets back up but runs straight into a jumping DDT from Kendrick and Kendrick then decides to apply the STF on Lethal to wear him down. Lethal realises submissions aren’t Kendrick’s strength and he easily manages to pull Kendrick’s arms apart to un-grip them and escape from the hold but Kendrick gets to his feet first and as Lethal gets up Kendrick ducks a clothesline attempt from Chavo and Chavo then takes down Lethal with the clothesline instead and looks pretty pleased with himself. Kendrick doesn’t give him any time to celebrate though and takes him down wit a snapmare and kicks him hard in the spine and then goes for a kick to the chest but Chavo catches his leg and gets up to his feet but Kendrick hops up and down on his one leg and hits Chavo with an enziguiri! Kendrick then waits for Chavo to get up but Lethal gets up before him so Kendrick grabs Lethal’s head and runs up the corner turnbuckle and goes for the Sliced Break #2 but as he reaches the top rope Lethal shoves him away over the top rope and Kendrick takes a bad fall outside the ring.

Eliminated: Brian Kendrick

Lethal looks down at Kendrick as he’s outside the ring and shows a bit of concern but then turns his focus back to the match and turns around just as Chavo is getting back to his feet. Lethal and Chavo both walk towards the centre of the ring and have a staredown and after being at eachother for most of the match they realise now it’s one on one it’s time to make the most of it. Both Chavo and Lethal grapple up and Chavo manages to use his technical ability to manoeuvre his arms around and lock Lethal in a headlock but Lethal quickly escapes by countering the move into a wristlock from behind and he twists his arm repeatedly but Chavo then does a forward roll to untangle his arm but Lethal maintains hold of it but Chavo then uses some swift movement to wrap Lethal’s own arm around his neck in a sleeper-like submission but Lethal then breaks up the hold with a judo toss sending Chavo onto the mat. Lethal shakes his head around to shake off the sleeper Chavo had on him and Chavo then gets back to his feet and whips Lethal to the ropes and as Lethal rebounds off the ropes Chavo bends over to go for a back body drop but Lethal realises what he’s up to and kicks him in the chest as he’s bent over and he then suddenly nails Chavo with a Lethal Combination! The crowd go crazy after seeing Lethal hit his finisher and Lethal then pulls Chavo up to his feet and shoves him into the ropes and goes for a clothesline over the top rope but Chavo moves. Lethal seems intent on winning as Chavo walks towards him as if he could fall over any second but Lethal hits him with a snap suplex and climbs to the top rope and the crowd are starting to get even louder as Lethal goes for a diving elbow drop but Chavo moves out the way! Chavo pulls himself to his feet using the ropes and he doesn’t even allow Lethal time to recover as he pulls him up to his feet and lifts him up for a gory bomb but Lethal manages to break his legs free and he wraps them around the top rope and pulls himself towards them and drags Chavo with him and Lethal then manages to break his arms free of the potential Gory Bomb and ends up on the apron and Chavo goes for a punch but Lethal ducks and slides into the ring under the bottom rope and through Chavo’s legs and dropkicks him from behind and Chavo goes tumbling over the top rope and Lethal wins the match!

Eliminated: Chavo Guerrero
Winner and NEW CHAMPION: Jay Lethal

Lethal falls onto his knees in celebration as GM Mason Excell makes his way down the ramp with another briefcase and he opens it up and hands Lethal the belt as he gets up and celebrates with it and he hands the briefcase to the referee to dispose of it and Excell leaves the ring but before the ref can get rid of the case, Chavo snatches it off of him and ambushes Jay Lethal from behind! Chavo beats Lethal down with the briefcase and leaves him a bloody mess and lifts up the Light-Heavyweight Championship with a sick look on his face and raises it in the air as if it’s his own before laying it on Lethal’s lifeless body and making his way to the back as medics check on Lethal and the crowd boo Chavo out of the arena.

Jerry Lawler:
Well I guess Chavo’s not a big fan of losing.
JBL: Well I’m still surprised WWE would sign a TNA reject like Jay Lethal in the first place and I’m glad Chavo done what he did.
JR: Well I find it despicable that Chavo would do something like that and what do you mean about Jay Lethal. He is an extremely talented athlete, just look at the reaction the crowd gave him tonight.

Commercials

MVP is backstage in GM Excell’s office holding his money in the bank briefcase

GM Excell:
What do you want because quite frankly I have a show to run and I don’t have much time for your little schoolboy issues.

MVP:
You should learn to keep your roster happy instead of badmouthin’ them all the time. Me and you got something in common and we don’t like people messin’ with our business and I think we could make a good partnership…

GM Excell:
Yeah well I don’t feel the same way. Is that all you came here to say because if it is, there’s the door.

MVP:
Take a chill pill man. I would go but I feel that I’m being left out of the festivities tonight. There are three title matches tonight and MVP is not in one of them, now I think that’s an outrage and then you don’t even allow me in a qualifier and you know with all my loving fans I deserve to be on the card tonight.

GM Excell:
You’re right, you do deserve to be on the card. I was such a fool for leaving you off of it wasn’t I?

MVP:
Well I wouldn’t say that…

GM Excell:
Well seeing as you’re so desperate to get on the card I’ve got a decision for you to make. Would you like to face Kane?

MVP:
Hell no! Who do you think I am?

GM Excell:
Ok then… Do you want to face Shawn Michaels?

MVP:
Nah…

GM Excell:
Well in that case if you don’t want to face Kane or Shawn
Michaels I only have one opponent left for you… Triple H!

MVP:
But-but you can’t do this to me. I thought we were cool, brothers from another mother, homies, amigos…

GM Excell:
Well next time if you want a title match… Earn it! Or else you’ll be having a few more matches with the likes of Triple H…

MVP:
I’m startin’ to reach my final straw with you, I’ve worked just as hard as anyone else over on Smackdown and you even saw me do that but as soon as I come to Raw with the "big dogs" you think you can put me down well I’m putting’ my foot down! I am half man, half amazing and if you think you can go ahead making all these title matches with people less talented than me watch me go ahead and do the one thing I don’t think you just quite remembered… Cash in this baby!

MVP picks up his money in the bank briefcase and shows it to GM Excell

GM Excell:
I’m gonna make one simple request to you now and this is going to be: Shut the hell up! Now let me get this straight. You come in here demanding a title shot off me and begging and pleading and whining to me wasting my valuable time when you can have a title shot anytime you like in the next year with that briefcase you got in your hands! I’m not gonna waste my breath on you no more because it’s obvious that you are trying to take advantage of me and it’s not working so get the hell out my office before I put your briefcase on the line against Triple H! Now you have 10 seconds…

MVP:
But you can’t…

GM Excell:
Make that 3 seconds.

MVP quits while he’s ahead and walks out

Jerry Lawler:
Well I don’t think MVP got the answer he wanted there.
JR: He sure didn’t but why should he get a title shot he never earned, especially with that briefcase in his hands.
JBL: Well I’m starting to get sick of this so-called GM Excell myself. He’s running around laying down the law making tons of enemies and it’s only his first night. I gotta admit it’s something I would do but I still hate the guy!
JR: Anyway folks we still have one more match to determine the final spot in the US and Intercontinental title unification match up for grabs and it’s right now.

"Live for the Moment" hits as Matt Hardy makes his way down to the ring to a standing ovation from the crowds which is amazing compared to his usual reactions

Justin Roberts:
Making his way to the ring first in the second United States/Intercontinental Unification qualifier, he is the man who will not die… Matt Hardy!

"Texas Cowboy" hits as Lance Cade makes his way down to the ring to a fair bit of heat from the crowd

Justin Roberts:
And his opponent, he is the "self-proclaimed saviour of Texas"… Lance Cade!

Matt Hardy Vs Lance Cade
Intercontinental/United States Championship Unification Qualifier

Ding… Ding… Ding!

Matt shakes his arms around a little bit, getting his blood flowing and getting his arms ready for a grapple but Lance Cade looks like he’s not in the mood to mess around as he walks towards the middle of the ring and tells Matt to bring it without showing a single piece f emotion on his face. Matt jumps up and down a little to warm up and then walks towards Lance Cade and the two grapple up and Cade shows his technical side by applying a headlock on Matt Hardy but and Matt tries to get out of it using several classic techniques but Cade won’t let him as he has the headlock applied to perfection but Matt then uses the one technique Cade can’t counter and he hits him with a backdrop to release the headlock. Matt then goes for a cheeky pin on Cade. 1… Cade kicks out! Mat then gets up to his feet but doesn’t have enough time to capitalise as he tries to run to the ropes but Cade grabs him by his hair and pulls him back towards him and then lifts him up and walks towards the ropes and as the camera zooms in on his face he has an evil look in his eyes as he has his back to the ropes and he tries to go for a fallaway slam over the top rope but Matt elbows him in the head repeatedly to stop him before he does so and Cade drops Matt, who lands on his feet and Matt then clotheslines Cade over the top rope and Matt himself also goes over the top rope with Cade. The crowd start to cheer for Matt as he pulls Cade to his feet and shoves him into the crowd barricade and starts to hit him with punches to the crowds delight but Cade manages to push Matt away but Matt charges straight back towards him but Cade moves and throws Matt into the crowd barricade shoulder first at high impact! Cade then stomps on Matt while he’s tending to his injuries on the arena floor and Cade then pulls Matt to his feet and lifts him high above his head in a gorilla press and then drops him chest first onto the top of the barricade and Matt falls straight back onto the arena floor, wheezing for breath. Cade leaves Matt and goes back into the ring as the referees count increases and Cade mocks Matt Hardy, doing impressions of his V1 taunt and the referees count reaches 7 and Matt manages to just about pull himself into the ring. Matt looks like everything’s been taken out of him so early in on the match after two high impact moves and Cade stomps on the back of Matt a few times before rolling him onto his back and going for the pin but Matt puts his foot straight on the rope. Cade stomps a few more times on Matt Hardy to knock out the energy he just found to get his foot on the rope and Cade then drags Matt closer to the centre of the ring away from the ropes and hooks his leg. 1… 2… Cade decides to lift Matt’s shoulder up himself because he wants to inflict more punishment.

JR:
Lance Cade seems pretty dominant here tonight and you seen all he had to do just to take out Matt Hardy.
JBL: Matt Hardy screwed up big time, he went for a move that would barely harm Cade and it’s going to end up costing him the match if he can’t turn it around at this point.
Jerry Lawler: You guys are forgetting, Matt Hardy is the man who will not die. He will go through extreme amounts of pain to get a win and he looks like he’s in a lot of pain now and he’s not going to give up I can tell you that now.

Cade gets up to his feet and he calls Matt Hardy to get up to his knees and after about 10 seconds Matt makes it to his knees and Cade then rebounds off the ropes and kicks Matt straight in the side of the head and it sends Matt flat on his face on the mat. Cade then hits Matt with a strong pointed elbow drop to the spine and Matt yells out in pain but Cade doesn’t care as he hits Matt with another and Cade gets up and realises Matt is weakened so as he goes for the third elbow drop, he flexes his muscles Scott Steiner style but as he goes to hit the elbow drop Matt manages to roll out of the way! Cade holds his elbow in pain as he start to get back up and he recovers quickly and just as quickly he ends Matt’s chances of getting back into the match by hitting him with a knee to the gut just as he was getting to his feet. The knee to the gut sends Matt into a groggy position and Cade sets him up for a powerbomb and he lifts him up but Matt uses all he has lift to find a way out and plant Cade face-first into the mat with a DDT! Both Matt and Cade are flat out on the mat and a replay is shown of the DDT and as the replay ends both men are getting up to their feet, using opposite ropes to pull themselves up and as they do they stumble across to the centre of the ring and Cade hits Matt with a vicious uppercut and Matt falls all the way backwards into the ropes and bounces straight back off of them and hits Cade with a punch of his own. The punch sends Cade back a couple of steps and Cade then takes to paced steps back towards Hardy and goes for a clothesline but Matt ducks and as Cade turns back around Matt turns up the heat and starts to hit Cade with a barrage of punches and Cade doesn’t know what hit him as Matt Irish whips him into the corner and Matt charges towards him and hits him with a clothesline in the corner and then hits him with a bulldog straight after and the crowd start to make some noise again for Matt as he gets the crowd fired up. As Cade gets back up Matt goes for the side effect but Cade manages to counter by getting his arm out and hitting Matt with a move similar to the Rock Bottom and Matt rolls straight back up to his feet but runs straight into the boot of Cade. Matt falls slowly onto the Matt after the impact of running into Cade’s boot and Cade goes for the pin. 1… Matt gets his shoulder up!

Jerry Lawler:
See even though Cade was dominating the early parts of the match I said it would turn out to be an even competition didn’t I?
JBL: Do you want a medal? Anyway I reckon Cade has what it takes to win this thing if he just carries on the way he is going.
JR: I have no clue what way this match is going to go. If Cade hits a couple of big moves it could be over but we all know how good Matt Hardy is at turning around a bad situation.

Cade gets up to his feet and lifts Mat Hardy up into a fireman’s carry as soon as he makes it to his feet but Matt refuses to let Cade hit anything on him and escapes almost instantly and takes Cade down from behind with an inverted DDT. Matt drops onto one knee after all the beatings he’s taken so far and the lack of oxygen but he quickly recovers and he walks over to the closest corner and climbs onto the second rope and looks to go for a diving leg drop but he notices Cade climbing to his feet and Matt decides to remain on the second rope and as Cade gets up he looks around for Matt and he then turns around and Matt comes diving off the second rope and hits him with an elbow to the top of the head to take him down. The crowd start to get even louder as Matt is out of breath on his knees again after hitting one of his "big moves" and he decides to take more time to recover as Cade will be down for longer and Matt eventually gets back up to his feet and rests on the ropes so he’ll still be ready when Cade gets up and Matt takes some time to do his "V1" pose to the crowd to get them going and Cade then starts to get to his feet and Matt starts to stalk him as he does so and as Cade does reach his feet Matt wraps his arms around him straight away and goes for a side Effect but Cade stops him but Matt knees him in the gut while his arms are still wrapped around him and then hits him with a Side Effect on his second attempt! Matt stays laid out on the mat for a few seconds after hitting the move and Cade finally looks out of it and the crowd are going crazy after Matt hit another one of his signature moves and a replay of it is shown and Matt then crawls across to Cade and puts his arm over him for the pin. 1… 2… Cade kicks out! Matt has a look of shock on his face as he pulls himself up using the ropes and he starts to walk around the ring as if he’s trying to look for a certain angle as he continues to walk around with his eyes permanently fixed on Cade as he gets u onto his knees and Matt then starts to get an eager look in his eyes as Cade is getting up and Matt walks ever closer to him as Cade pulls himself further up to his feet and as Cade finally makes it to his feet Matt kicks him directly in the gut and wraps his arm around the head of Cade and sends him straight down to the mat with a huge Twist of Fate! Matt gets up onto his knees and moves towards Cade and pulls him as far away from the ropes as he can get and then hooks his leg for the pin. 1… 2… 3!

Winner: Matt Hardy

Matt celebrates his triumph as he drops onto his knees in a mixture of emotion and exhaustion and he makes a signal to both champions that the belt will be his by the end of the night

JR:
Well it looks like Matt Hardy had what it took to pull off the win after all and he showed a tremendous amount of heart to get that win.
JBL: Well I’m disappointed in Lance Cade for not seizing the opportunity. He could’ve got his first big break if he got a win there.
Jerry Lawler: As I said Matt Hardy was going to turn it around and it turned out to be an even competition… Just like I said. Anyway folks after the break we have MVP Vs Triple H.

Commercials

"Time to Play the Game" hits as Triple H makes his way down to the ring to an amazing reaction from the crowd, getting the best reaction so far of the night

Justin Roberts:
Making his way to the ring first, he is "The Game"… Triple H!

"I’m Comin’" hits as MVP makes his way down to the ring and gets almost as many boos as Triple H got cheers

Justin Roberts:
And his opponent in this match, Montel Vontavious Porter… MVP!

Triple H Vs MVP

Ding… Ding… Ding!

Both men don’t seem in the happiest of moods as they emerge from their corners and move near to the centre of the ring and start to circle it slowly and they circle the ring several times before Triple H eventually makes the grapple attempt on MVP and applies the grapple on him and MVP tries with all his strength to out-power the larger, more built Triple H but can’t find a way to do so and Triple H then drags MVP slightly backwards before shoving him halfway across the ring. MVP rolls up onto one knee and wipes the sweat off of his forehead with a slightly surprised look on his face after realising how strong Triple H actually is and he then gets up from his knee onto his feet and he walks back over to Triple H and HHH goes for a grapple but MVP reads his mind and dodges to make it behind Triple H’s back and shoves him chest-first into the turnbuckle and Triple H bounces off of it backwards and MVP rolls him up in a school-boy. 1… Triple H kicks out straight away! MVP gets to his feet quickly and runs to the ropes and rebounds off them but he runs straight into Triple H who delivers an inverted atomic drop to MVP and MVP looks like he’s in quite a bit of pain and the referee tries to have a word with Triple H but looks intimidated as Triple H grabs MVP by his ring gear and throws him out of the ring through the middle rope and MVP takes quite a hard fall onto the arena floor. Triple H then climbs out of the ring through the middle rope and waits for MVP to get up and as MVP does get up Triple H moves quite quickly towards him but MVP sidesteps him and hits him with a drop toe hold sending him chin-first into the steel steps! A slow motion replay of the move is shown and it looks like a hard knock for Triple H who after the replay is shown sat up against the steps and MVP brutally drives some hard stomps into the chest and gut area of Triple H and he then grabs Triple H by the hair and uses it to repeatedly slam HHH’s head into the steps and is heard saying "Bleed, bitch, bleed" to Triple H and MVP then takes a few steps back and runs towards Triple H and goes for a kick to the side of the head but Triple H moves and MVP sends his own foot into the steel steps! MVP yells out in pain as Triple H pulls himself back into the ring and MVP then rolls into the ring as well clutching his foot before he gets up and he limps over to Triple H and tries to pull him to his feet but Triple H drives a few strong punches to his gut to get him off and as MVP turns back around he walks straight into a clothesline from Triple H.

JBL:
Triple H is a man who I’ve never really faced one-on-one but I can tell from watching him he is one hell of a performer and I think he’d be a challenge even for me.
JR: There is no denying Triple H is one of the meanest you can find in the business and he poses a challenge to every competitor he comes across.
Jerry Lawler: I agree with both of you but you know how MVP will do anything to get the win, even cheating. Hey, I was right last time so I may be this time as well.

MVP gets up after a second or two from the clothesline and runs towards Triple H but Triple H moves out of the way and applies a sleeper on MVP and MVP is instantly waving his arms around and kicking his legs about trying to escape. Triple H drags MVP as far away from the ropes as he can get and MVP elbows him in the gut and Triple H loosens his grip but not enough for MVP to escape and MVP elbows him in the gut again and the grip is even looser but he still won’t let go of the sleeper and eventually MVP hits a modified stunner to get Triple H off of him. Triple H remains on his feet but is groggy and MVP realises and gets up as quickly as he can and he hits Triple H with a swinging neckbreaker to send him down to the mat and then hits Triple H with a knee drop to the head straight after! Triple H clutches his head with both hands in pain and MVP then gets up and starts to stomp on him repeatedly doing a similar style to the "Randy Orton stomp" moving around the body of Triple H stomping every area of his body he can reach and MVP then goes for a cheeky pin. 1… Triple H lifts his shoulder up! MVP gets up and lifts Triple H up to a sitting position and he hits Triple H with a strong kick to the spine and Triple H yells out in pain and some of the crowd even cringe in pain as if MVP was kicking them as well. MVP then kicks Triple H in the spine a second time and as the camera zooms in it shows Triple H’s spinal area is red from where he’s been kicked and MVP doesn’t even seem concerned as he gets a cocky grin on his face. MVP then gets down on his knee behind HHH and locks him in a reverse chinlock but quickly turns it into a grounded headlock with both men sprawled across the mat with MVP’s grip around the head and neck of Triple H but Triple H refuses to tap and uses his strength to drag both himself and MVP across the ring and he continuously takes several breaks to pull himself across the ring and maintain his breath at the same time and he eventually makes it to within reaching distance of the ropes and grabs them as soon as he gets to them! MVP looks pissed as he gets up realising he wasted a decent opportunity of getting the win or doing some damage but he then realises he needs to get his head back in the game and he hits Triple H with a European uppercut as he gets to his feet and MVP then goes for a belly-to-belly suplex but can’t muster up the strength so he switches gears and suddenly nails Triple H with a swift reverse STO, planting Triple H face-first into the mat.

JR:
What a move there by Montel Vontavious Porter. I must admit even though I don’t always agree with his style I am impressed with his in ring ability. Not everybody can give a superstar like Triple H a run for their money now can they?
JBL: They sure can’t and all MVP needs to do now is keep on beating down Triple H until he is unable to hit any of his high impact moves. If MVP has all the brains I think he does then he should work on the knees of Triple H to weaken him.
Jerry Lawler: I agree. The knees of Triple H are already fragile as they are and if you work on them to the extent Triple H can’t execute most of his signature moves, that’s when you should make your move.

MVP rolls Triple H over onto his back and hooks his leg for the pin. 1… 2… Triple H kicks out! MVP can’t seem to believe it and pins Triple H again. 1… 2… Triple H kicks out a second time! MVP gets up to his feet and takes a moment to think and he pulls Triple H up to his feet and drags him straight into a position ready for the Playmaker but Triple H manages to escape before Triple H grabs his arm and MVP goes for a clothesline but Triple H ducks and MVP then runs to the ropes, rebounds off them but then runs into a single-knee jumping facebuster from Triple H and MVP manages to stay on his feet and stumbles around for a bit and walks straight into a kick to the gut from Triple H, who sets up a pedigree but MVP then hits him with a back body drop to counter! MVP can be heard saying "Yeah, that’s right baby" as Triple H gets back up to his feet and runs towards MVP who goes for a hip toss but Triple H blocks it and counters it into a hip toss of his own. Triple H then backs up into the ropes and rebounds off coming towards MVP and mocks his actions he uses for the Ballin’ Elbow and hits him with a knee drop! The crowd are starting to make some noise for Triple H as he guides MVP up to his feet and Irish whips him to the ropes and as MVP rebounds he slides in between Triple H’s legs and then hits him with a back drop from behind. MVP then nudges Triple H over to the centre of the ring using his boot and he then backs into the ropes himself and does his signature taunts before hitting the Ballin’ Elbow drop on Triple H. MVP then waits for Triple H to start getting to his feet and as he does MVP climbs up onto the second rope and once Triple H reaches his feet MVP comes diving off the top rope going for a double axe handle but Triple H jumps up and catches him with knee to the face in mid-air! The crowd start getting loud yet again as the match goes back in the favour of Triple H and MVP pulls himself fairly quickly using the ropes and turns around to see Triple H with a smart-ass grin on his face and MVP looks petrified at the sight of him and backs into the corner. Triple H moves ever closer for MVP and there is no way out for him so he tries to fight his way out but Triple H blocks all of his punches and hits MVP with several punches of his own and when MVP is groggy enough Triple H climbs onto the second rope and starts to punch MVP from there. The crowd get louder after every punch and Triple H then climbs down from the second rope and MVP is left slumped over in the corner.

JR:
Well it now looks like Triple H has the match once again in the palm of his hands.
JBL: Well I now have no clue whose going to win this. MVP should’ve instantly gone for the knees when he had the chance but because he didn’t Triple H is back in this.
Jerry Lawler: Well both men have plenty of moves left to do and plenty of energy to do them so I think this match still has a lot of excitement left in it.

Triple H then takes time to do his signature taunt while MVP is left battered and beaten in the corner but as Triple H turns back around MVP bursts out of the corner and hits Triple H with quite a violent knee to the gut before tossing him in the corner and hitting him with two European uppercuts and MVP then takes a few steps backwards and runs towards Triple H and hits him with the Players Boot going straight across his face and Triple H crumbles down to the mat. MVP then goes straight for the pin but Triple H puts his foot on the bottom rope almost as soon as MVP goes for the pin. MVP gets up to his feet and pulls Triple H up and grips his head ready for a DDT but Triple H drives MVP into the corner from the position and as MVP comes back out of the corner Triple H nails him with the Double A Spinebuster and looks tempted to go for the pin but decides not to and he urges MVP to get up to his feet and as MVP does Triple H goes for a Pedigree but MVP discreetly low blows him without the referee noticing and Triple H falls to the mat in pain and MVP doesn’t bother hesitating in stomping on him as soon as he falls to the mat. MVP continues to stomp on Triple H and then pulls him to his feet and hits him with a belly-to-belly suplex sending Triple H crashing to the mat and some of the crowd who hate MVP are still impressed with his performance. MVP makes sure Triple H is down long enough and then does a few poses for the camera before re-focussing on the match and he hits Triple H with a DDT before he can even get up fully. MVP then waits for Triple H to get up onto his knees and MVP then runs up to him and strikes him with a knee to the side of the head sending Triple H with his face on the mat. MVP then pulls Triple H to his feet and hits him with a few chops but Triple H manages to avoid one and manoeuvre himself into position to take MVP down with a chop block to give him time to recover. Both men are down on the mat and MVP clutches his knee area like the chop block was a bad knock and Triple H gets up to his feet around the same time as MVP and Triple H whips MVP to the ropes and MVP rebounds off and goes for a big boot-like move on him but Triple H moves and as MVP turns around Triple H kicks him in the gut and nails him with a Pedigree! Triple H then pins MVP. 1… 2… 3!

Winner: Triple H

Triple H celebrates his victory but MVP rolls out of the ring and grabs his money in the bank briefcase and sneaks behind Triple H and starts to beat him down with it but before he can do any further damage Shawn Michaels runs down the ramp and chases MVP off to make the save.

JR:
How despicable. MVP couldn’t get the win so he has to beat down Triple H after the match. Talk about being a sore loser.
Jerry Lawler: That may not have been a good move on MVP’s part. When Triple H returns he’s not going to be a happy bunny and I wouldn’t wanna be in MVP’s shoes.
JBL: That’s where you two are wrong. You don’t realise that MVP doesn’t care who he beats down or why he beats them down, he’s just out there to show he’s got the balls to take them down and not many people can stand up to superstars like MVP does.
JR: You call that standing up to him? He blatantly attacked Triple H from behind and as soon as Shawn Michaels came he had the option to stand up to him but he didn’t he ran away! Anyway folks we have another commercial break but when we come back we have an interview with Randy Orton and the long awaited unification match so stay tuned!

Commercials

Randy Orton is backstage holding his WWE Championship and is joined by Todd Grisham

Todd Grisham:
Todd Grisham here with the WWE Champion… Randy Orton!

Mostly boos from the crowd with the minority of the crowd cheering

Todd Grisham:
So then, Randy. You overcame the odds at Wrestlemania to defeat not only John Cena but Jeff Hardy to win the WWE Championship and tonight you face the daunting fact that you may lose it. What are your thoughts?

Randy Orton:
You want my thoughts, huh? Well here they are. John, Jeff, I beat both of you last night and just because you are on a team tonight doesn’t mean I won’t do the same thing again. I will not lose this title, I REFUSE to! The Undertaker and me don’t have the best of histories with eachother but I’m sure if he looks at things from the same point of view as me we can get along. See ‘Taker if you’re watching, we gotta work together tonight, we gotta co-operate because if we don’t then your title… gone, my title… gone and I know you may be a dark, demonic, heartless son of a bitch but deep down I know you don’t wanna lose your belt and neither do I. That’s why we gotta work together.

The lights go out

Undertaker:
Orton, I am afraid you are just a mere-mortal compared to me and I will walk into the match alone with my belt and I will walk out alone with my belt and whatever goes on between those two events doesn’t matter because the outcome will still be the same as it always is. Now Orton, I’ve beat you before and at Backlash I will beat you again but I can tell you now that it’s not just the titles that will be at stake, your life will also be at stake and when I pin you 1… 2… 3, you will REST… IN… PEEEEEEEEEACE!

The lights come back on and Todd Grisham is shaking while Orton looks like he’s in serious thought before grabbing the mic again

Randy Orton:
You know what, ‘Taker? I ain’t scared of you no more, you beat me once and I’m still here so what’s the worst that could happen, an injury? Now seeing as you don’t wanna co-operate then I’m just gonna say this. You think you are two big and bad for everyone else but the truth is underneath the make up you are just a decaying old man trying to earn some money to put dinner on the table. I am Randy Orton, legend killer and your legacy is coming to a close ‘Taker. Just wait and see.

JR:
Strong words there by Randy Orton and I don’t know what the situation is between him and The Undertaker going into the match but they surely must have to show some signs of co-operation to even stand a chance of retaining their belts.
JBL: Well al I’m saying is ‘Taker didn’t sound like he was in the mood to mess around with Orton and after what Orton said right at the end if ‘Taker heard that I don’t think this is going to be the tag team match it’s booked as, this is going to be every man for himself.
Jerry Lawler: Well I think it could go either way. All four of these men hate eachother’s guts and that’s all it takes to put on a good match.
JBL: Anyway now is the time for our Fatal Four Way Unification match…

"Don’t Waste my Time" hits as Elijah Burke makes his way down to the ring holding his United states Championship for the last tie to a mixed reaction from the crowd

Justin Roberts:
Making his way to the ring in this unification match to
crown the first ever WWE Television Champion, he is the United States Champion… Elijah Burke!

"This Fire Burns" hits as CM Punk makes his way down to he ring looking confident knowing he is the last Intercontinental champion and he maybe the first WWE Television Champion

Justin Roberts:
And the next competitor, he is the Intercontinental champion… CM Punk!

"Ain’t no Stoppin’ Me" hits as Shelton Benjamin makes his way down to the ring for his second match of the night to a fair bit of heat from the crowd

Justin Roberts:
And the next competitor entering this match via qualification, he is the gold Standard… Shelton Benjamin!

"Live For the Moment" hits as Matt Hardy makes his way down to the ring with tape around his ribs and he limps down to the ring to a great reaction from the crowd

Justin Roberts:
And the final competitor also entering via qualification… Matt Hardy!

Elijah Burke Vs Cm Punk Vs Shelton Benjamin Vs Matt Hardy
Midcard Championship Unification

Ding… Ding… Ding!

Both CM Punk and Elijah Burke go straight for the weaker men, going for Shelton Benjamin and Mat Hardy respectively and Elijah shoves Matt into the corner while Punk whips Shelton into the opposite corner and Punk and Elijah then show some surprising teamwork by Irish whipping both their opponents towards eachother in the middle of the ring but both Matt and Shelton both realise what is happening and run past eachother and they charge towards their opponents at full speed in each corner and Shelton misses after Elijah dodges him and Matt runs towards Punk and hits him with a low dropkick to the knee. Matt then hits Punk with a DDT while Elijah clotheslines Shelton over the top rope to get rid of his thread temporarily but Punk and Matt then send him over with Shelton with a double clothesline and Punk then starts to his Matt with a kicking combination to the legs and then hits him with a quick step-up enziguiri sending Matt out the ring through the middle rope. Punk gets the crowd going while he’s the only man in the ring while everyone else brawls outside the ring and Punk then spots an opportunity and he runs full speed to the ropes, rebounds off them, comes charging towards everyone else as fast as he can and hits a front flip suicide dive over the top rope and takes out all three of his opponents! The crowd go crazy as bodies are scattered all around ringside and a replay is shown of the move while the crowd chant "CM Punk, CM Punk, CM Punk" and as Punk gets back to his feet he rolls Shelton Benjamin back into the ring and enters the ring himself and drops the elbow on Benjamin before pulling him to his feet. Punk lifts Shelton Benjamin up with one shoulder and sits him up on the top rope and he then climbs to the second rope and goes for a superplex but Shelton won’t budge and Matt Hardy and Elijah Burke roll into the ring and both grab Punk in a double-team powerbomb position and they hit the powerbomb on Punk and Punk hits the superplex on Shelton at the same time, executing a tower of doom! The crowd are extremely into the match despite it barely just starting and they are divided into to groups, half the crowd chanting "Hardy, Hardy" and the other chanting "CM Punk, CM Punk" but no matter who they are cheering, every superstar is laid out on the mat, looking for an inch of breath or trying to recover.

JBL:
The match has barely started but look how everyone is already so beaten down just because of a couple of big moves.
Jerry Lawler: Well I just hope they recover soon or else this match isn’t gonna last too long.
JR: Well no matter how long the match is those big moves seemed to have gotten the crowd in a really good mood and I dunno whose getting more cheers, Matt Hardy or CM Punk.

Elijah Burke manages to get to his feet first after being at the bottom of the tower and he pulls Matt Hardy to his feet and hits him with a couple of chops and then lifts him in a scoop slam position and locks him up in a tree of woe in the corner and he stomps repeatedly on Matt and as Shelton Benjamin gets up he runs towards Matt and hits him with a baseball slide while he’s in the tree of woe and CM Punk then hits Matt with a running dropkick to the chest area before Matt drops from the tree of woe. Burke then goes for the pin on him but CM Punk drags him off by his foot and Shelton Benjamin then goes for the pin and Punk drags him off as well so then Elijah takes down Punk from behind and he and Benjamin then ambush Punk with stomps and they then hoist Punk up to his feet and they hit him with a double suplex and Shelton Benjamin then hits a leg drop on Punk. Matt Hardy then gets up to his feet and Shelton Benjamin whips him to the ropes and before Matt rebounds, Shelton bends over too early to go for a back body drop and Matt easily takes advantage and hits him with a swinging neckbreaker. Elijah Burke then goes over to Matt and steps on his foot and hits him with a spinning wheel kick to take him down. Burke then gets up and Punk gets up at the same time and the two champions meet in the middle of the ring and go nose to nose in an intense staredown ad the crowd are getting even louder than they already were but before Punk and Burke could even trade blows, Shelton and Matt tackle them both down from behind. Matt and Shelton then have a staredown and Shelton suddenly goes for a roundhouse kick but Matt ducks and as the momentum swings Shelton around he falls straight into the grasp of Matt Hardy, who goes for the side effect but Burke and Punk then pull Shelton and Matt apart and hit them both with Russian legsweeps in unison. Punk and Burke then throw Matt and Shelton over the top rope and have their staredown, this time without interruption. You could cut the intensity with a knife as Burke tries to make the first move but Punk blocks him and hits Burke with a series of chops and slaps and follows up with a legsweep to send Burke flat on his butt and Punk sits him up and kicks him in the chest and as Burke climbs up onto one knee Punk runs towards him to go for a shining wizard but Burke suddenly bursts up to his feet and hits Punk with a hip toss followed up with an elbow drop from Burke.

JBL:
Good work here by Elijah Burke and I think if he can do as much damage as possible before the others get in the more chance he has of winning the match.
JR: Elijah Burke is one of the most underrated superstars on the roster but I still think everyone in this match has exactly the same chances of winning, even though Shelton Benjamin and Matt Hardy have wrestled earlier on in the night.
Jerry Lawler: Well I myself think either Shelton Benjamin or CM Punk will win. Elijah Burke may be in the drivers seat right now but Punk and Benjamin can endure one hell of a lot of pain.

Burke then backs into the ropes but Shelton Benjamin trips him up from outside the ring and he and Shelton trade insults for a while but Matt Hardy then runs across the apron and strikes Burke with a knee to the face and he then drops off the apron onto Shelton with a fist drop to the head. Matt then climbs onto the apron again and CM Punk walks up to him from inside the ring and he kicks Matt in the gut and Matt is slightly leant over the top rope and Punk hits Matt with a knee strike to the face of his own and Punk then goes for a roundhouse kick but Matt catches his leg and all of a sudden Burke comes behind Punk and takes out his other leg with a chop block. Burke then goes for the pin on Punk. 1… Matt enters the ring and breaks it up with a stomp straight away! Matt pulls Elijah to his feet and lifts him onto his shoulders but Burke then slips down Matt’s back grabs his head from behind and olds him in position for an inverted DDT but instead drives several knee strikes into the back on Matt Hardy but Shelton Benjamin suddenly springboards onto the top rope and takes Elijah Burke down with a springboard clothesline! Shelton Benjamin rolls up to his feet and pulls Matt Hardy up to his feet and goes for a snap suplex, but Matt prevents him from doing the move and CM Punk then gets on Matt’s side of the suplex and he and Matt hit a double-team suplex on Shelton Benjamin! Punk and Matt roll quickly back up to their feet and grapple up with Punk applying a headlock fairly quickly and then using his martial arts background to take out Matt’s legs and floor him to apply a grounded headlock and Punk then switches gears and applies a submission he hasn’t used it a long time, the Anaconda Vise! Matt looks stranded in the centre of the ring and Punk looks like he’s never going to let go of the hold and Matt tries to do everything he can to somehow struggle out of Punk’s grip or even somehow loosen it but it seems like mission impossible and as Matt looks like he’s on the verge of tapping out of the hold Shelton Benjamin hits a senton backsplash on CM Punk to get him to release the hold and maintain his win chances of winning the match. Shelton pulls Punk to his feet and Irish whips him into the corner and he pulls Matt Hardy to his feet and shoves him over into the opposite corner and he lays into CM Punk a bit and delivers a few punches to weaken him and he then runs to the opposite corner towards Matt and hits him with a stinger splash and he then runs to the opposite corner and hits Punk with a stinger splash for him as well. Shelton then runs back across the ring, aiming for Matt again but Elijah Burke pops up out of nowhere and nails Shelton with a powerslam into a pin!

Jerry Lawler:
What a powerslam there by Elijah Burke. This is a pretty even contest but from what I can see Burke is pulling out all the stops here tonight.
JR: Well Burke may be pulling out all the stops but if he makes one slip-up it may be over for him.
JBL: Well all I’m saying is every single man in there have almost an even chance of winning this one but in the end I think it could go to CM Punk.

The referee makes his count. 1… 2… Shelton gets his shoulder up! Burke gets up to his feet and he walks over to Matt Hardy’s corner and drives his shoulder repeatedly into the gut of Matt Hardy and CM Punk then runs up to Matt once Burke is finished with him and hits him with a running high knee lift to the chin area of Matt and Punk takes a few steps back and hits him with another knee lift to the face. Punk then lifts him up into a fireman’s carry situation and looks ready to hit the GTS and his knees are trembling slightly but he still manages to nail Matt with the GTS but before he can even go for a pin, Elijah Burke dropkicks him and sends him out of the ring through the middle rope and Burke then approaches Matt Hardy but Shelton Benjamin hits him with a missile dropkick from the top rope! Shelton then rolls Elijah Burke out of the ring under the bottom rope and pins Matt Hardy. 1… 2… Matt gets the shoulder up right before the 3! Shelton gets up to his feet and wanders what to do and he turns around and walks straight into a springboard sunset flip pin from CM Punk! 1… 2… Elijah Burke breaks up the pinfall with a low dropkick upon entering the ring! Burke stomps repeatedly on CM Punk while he’s on all fours and Burke then pulls Shelton Benjamin to his feet and hits him with a scoop slam straight onto the back of CM Punk while he'’ on all fours and Burke thinks he'’ the only man standing but Matt Hardy forcefully turns Burke around and hits him with a Side Effect! Hardy then climbs to the second rope and does his V1 taunt while on the second rope and hits Burke with his signature diving leg drop and then hooks his leg for the pin. 1… 2… Both Shelton Benjamin and CM Punk break up the pin! Shelton pulls Matt to his feet and kicks him in the gut and as he tries to hook Matt’s leg for the T-bone, Matt blocks it and suddenly turns things completely around and hits Shelton with a Twist of Fate! Matt then kicks CM Punk in the gut and goes for a Twist of Fate on him as with but Punk grabs Matt’s arm and gets out and counters with a wristlock and while holding Matt’s arm, Punk drives a series of kicks to his hip area and Burke then goes for the pin on Shelton Benjamin and Punk lets go of Matt instantly and breaks up the pin before the ref can even reach 1! Matt then tries to fight with Punk again and charges towards him but Punk ducks and pulls down the top rope and Matt goes flying over to the outside of the ring. Punk then gets back up and Burke kicks him in the gut and goes for a delayed DDT but Punk somehow positions his body into such a good position he lifts Burke up on his shoulders and hits him with the GTS! Punk rolls Burke onto his back and hooks his leg as the crowd is going crazy. 1… 2… 3!

Winner and FIRST WWE TELEVISION CHAMPION: CM Punk

Punk is handed the United States and Intercontinental titles and holds them with the intention of never letting them go but as GM Excell makes his way down to the ring with a briefcase for the third time of the night, Punk knows he has to hand over the belts to receive the new one and he opens up the briefcase and pulls out the new WWE Television Championship and raises it high above his head in pride

JR: Well I congratulate CM Punk on his victory and I guess, he deserved it most after beating three other men to get to the title.
Jerry Lawler: Yeah but you can’t deny the rest any credit, they put in an extreme amount of fight tonight and were all unlucky.
JBL: But every time there will only be one winner so get over it. CM Punk winning wouldn’t have been my chosen option but I guess him being the first champion is better than someone like Tommy Dreamer.
JR: Anyway folks after the break we have a special one-off interview with Shawn Michaels discussing his thoughts on many of the issues with the company after the break.

Commercials

Shawn Michaels is sat in a seat and is joined by JR is this one-on-one sit-down interview

JR:
Well as you know Shawn I was given the job to hold a very special interview with a chosen superstar on this roster to discuss their thoughts on the company and I couldn’t find anyone better than you to do this. You say things how they are and you’re not afraid of the consequences so to start off. Last night at Wrestlemania you and 7 other men were apart of the money in the Bank ladder match. As we all know you didn’t come out on top and many say you are Mr Wrestlemania, do you feel you let those fans down?

HBK:
No, I don’t think I let those fans down. I am not Mr Wrestlemania because I’m unbeaten there, if it was for a win-loss record Undertaker would be Mr Wrestlemania. I am Mr Wrestlemania because I do all I can to impress the crowd and I tear my body in half at that event just to get a reaction from them and if I win that just makes the job more pleasing but if I lose, I still know that I’ve given those people watching the good match that they expected.

JR:
Ok, so many people have been saying after all your injuries you’ve picked up over your career it may be time to call it a day in the next year or so, have you considered retiring just yet?

HBK:
I may not be the youngest kid in the park but age and injuries don’t mean nothing to me. I walk into a match knowing that with my history I could easily be wrestling my last mach if I make a bad mistake and for all I know my legs could go any second but what I am going to tell you all watching is that as long as I can still walk, I will still be wrestling and even if I do end up in a wheelchair you’ll still be seeing me around. Now there’s young people like MVP thinking they can end my career and replace me but it’s a lot harder to do it than it is to say it and I will tell you now as long as I can stand no matter what you try doing to me I will kick your teeth down your throat and that will be it, match over, and I’ll be the winner.

JR:
Speaking of younger stars like MVP and Kennedy, who do you think is destined to make it to your level of talent?

HBK:
Well to be honest I can tell you now that these guys gotta learn some respect if they wanna make it anywhere in this business. You gotta show respect to earn it and that’s why MVP is walking around the locker room these days with a bounty on his head. Now there is one young star who is certainly impressing me right now and that is CM Punk. He is a great rolemodel for young fans and is someone for them to look up to and he is destined for success here. He may not be built up and big like people like Batista and Big Show but he’s got one main factor that many people can’t match with him and that’s heart.

JR:
So while on the subject of up-and-comers, who do you think is most like yourself when you were that age?

HBK:
John Morrison, no doubt. I’ll admit is was a cocky, arrogant son of a bitch back then just like Morrison is now and he just has "something" that reminds me of myself when I was his age and if he carries on the same route as me, he’ll be destined for greatness.

JR:
Well seeing as you lost the Money in the Bank last night, where do your targets lie now?

HBK:
I wouldn’t mind another title run but I’m gonna have to earn it with the current situation but for now I have my sights set on MVP. He beat up a good friend of mine earlier tonight and I can tell you now that I’m putting in a request to the general manager to have a match with him because I need to teach him some respect. It’s just unnormal to lose fairly to a better competitor and then beat him down just because you can’t take the fact he beat you. What happened to a good ol’ rematch?

JR:
What do you think of the end of the brand split?

HBK:
Well I’m going to make the most of it because now there is twice as many people to superkick and MVP is currently at the top of my list and I think it was a good choice to end the brand split because there is a great mixture of competition now on the roster.

JR:
And to conclude this interview what are your thoughts on Mr McMahon and his family?

HBK:
I don’t have a single bone in my body that cares for Vince McMahon or any of his family, Triple H may be married to one of them but even though he’s a friend I’m here to tell the truth and the truth is I can’t stand any of them. Hell I’d elbow drop Vince through a table from a 20-foot ladder again if I had the choice. I never used to have much of a problem with any of them until they brought my religion into things and start mocking the almighty one and it was at that point wen they crossed the line with me. They unleashed an anger I’d never felt before and I maintain that anger until this very day towards all four of those McMahon’s.

JR:
Well thank you for your time to conduct this interview and I’ll see you around.

HBK:
Thanks, JR.

HBK walks out and is followed by JR

Jerry Lawler:
That was kinda interesting listening to Shawn Michaels thoughts there. He certainly had a lot on his mind and JR made a good choice in electing him for the interview.
JBL: He sure did. Michaels is a very opinionated guy and he’s not afraid of offending people with his words either which is what I like about him, he speaks his mind.
Jerry Lawler: Anyway now is time for our Main Event of the evening and the titles are at stake!

"Deadman" hits as The Undertaker makes his way down to the ring holding his World Heavyweight Championship to an amazing reaction from the crowd

Justin Roberts:
Making his way to the ring first in this tag team match for both World Championships, he is the World Heavyweight Champion… The Undertaker!

"Burn in my Light" hits ass Randy Orton makes his way down to the ring with his WWE Championship to a huge amount of boos from the crowd

Justin Roberts:
And his tag team partner, he is the reigning WWE Champion, the Legend Killer… Randy Orton!

"My Time is Now" hits as John Cena makes his way down to the ring looking ready and hyped for the match to a great reaction from the crowd but he also receives a few boos

Justin Roberts:
And the first challenger… John Cena!

"No More Words" hits as Jeff Hardy makes his way down to the ring and looks just as hyped as John Cena as he receives a great reaction from the crowd

Justin Roberts:
And his tag team partner, he is the Rainbow Haired Warrior… Jeff Hardy!

Randy Orton and The Undertaker Vs John Cena and Jeff Hardy
Both WWE and World Heavyweight Champions on the line

Ding… Ding… Ding!

Undertaker and Jeff Hardy start off the match and Jeff is in his corner jumping from side to side while ‘Taker has his hands raised ready to throw some punches and he walks slowly to the centre of the ring and so does Jeff and ‘Taker makes a strong swing but Jeff crouches low to avoid it and ‘Taker then drags Jeff back up to his feet by his hair and tries to get him in the corner to leave him with no way out but Jeff manages to acrobatically flip himself over the turnbuckle and onto the apron to avoid ‘Taker and Jeff then walks across the apron with his eyes fixed on ‘Taker but he then walks straight into a vicious clothesline from Orton to knock him off the apron. Orton then asks ‘Taker for a tag and ‘Taker glances at him briefly and then looks away and leaves the ring and pulls Jeff to his feet and holds his chin up using his left hand and then strikes him strong in the face using his right hand and the punch sends Jeff into the edge of the ring. ‘Taker then slides Jeff into the ring leaving his head sticking out and ‘Taker then starts to hit him with forearm shots to the face and ‘Taker then hits Jeff with a boot to the side of the head and then climbs up onto the apron and runs across and delivers a leg drop to Jeff. Orton then tries to fit in with his partner and runs across the apron and hits Jeff with a knee drop before ‘Taker enters the ring. ‘Taker give Orton a blank look for a moment before turning back to Jeff who hits him with a few punches to the stomach of ‘Taker and Jeff then runs to the ropes and rebounds off and runs straight into ‘Taker and bounces off him while ‘Taker barely moves a muscle. Jeff runs towards ‘Taker again and ‘Taker suddenly wraps his huge hand around the neck of Jeff and lifts him up for a chokeslam so early on in the match but Jeff manages to escape ‘Takers grip and fall down and counter with an arm drag. Jeff then rolls up to his feet and tries to run past ‘Taker to get to Cena but ‘Taker shoves him away, Jeff then tries to slide between his legs but ‘Taker grabs him by the hair and drags him across the ring by it and he then yanks Jeff up to his feet and starts laying into him with a few punches, while still holding his hair. ‘Taker then shoves Jeff Hard into the ropes and bends over to go for a back body drop but Jeff uses his creativity to leapfrog over ‘Taker and run over to his corner and tag in John Cena! ‘Taker realises he wouldn’t be able to catch Jeff and tags in Orton and Orton looks hesitant entering the ring but Cena runs across the ring and pulls him in over the top rope and starts punching him in the face, ribs and anywhere else he can get a punch in before Orton manages to evade Cena by rolling under the bottom rope.

JR:
I’m back now and what a cowardly move by Randy Orton. He wasn’t in the ring for two seconds before he rolled back out.
JBL: It’s called tactic’s. If you’re getting beaten down badly when your opponents on a roll then you just go and take a breather while your opponents "fire" wears off eventually.
Jerry Lawler: Well all I can say is John Cena made a pretty instant impact right there and if he carries on like that I wouldn’t be surprised to see him and Jeff walk out with the titles tonight.

Cena then leaves the ring through the second rope and he starts to chase Orton around the ring and Orton then crawls underneath the ring and Cena then pulls up the apron covers and Orton pops out and throws powder in Cena’s eyes and Cena places both his hands on his face trying to wipe his eyes and Orton emerges from under the ring and throws Cena over the crowd barrier and then rolls into the ring. Orton does his "Destiny" pose hoping Cena will get counted out but as Cena makes it closer to the ring Orton goes for a baseball slide but Cena side-steps and Orton slides out of the ring and walks straight into a strong punch from Cena to floor him! Cena pulls Orton to his feet and pulls him across the outside of the ring over to the crowd barrier and repeatedly slams his head into it before dragging Orton back over to the ring and rolling him in it before entering the ring himself and he stomps on Orton with so much aggression rarely seen from Cena and he then tags in Jeff. Jeff runs straight over to Orton and starts stomping on him and sits him up and he backs into the ropes and runs towards Orton and hits him with a low dropkick to the chest while he’s sat up and he then drags Orton over to the corner and sits him up there. Jeff punches him repeatedly in the face and Orton is heard saying "no, no, stop please" to Jeff but Jeff takes a few steps across the ring and runs over to the corner and places both hands on the top rope above Orton and Jeff propels himself up in the air and then goes back down at high speed hitting Orton with his signature style dropkick! Jeff then tags Cena back in who scrambles straight into the ring and stomps non-stop on Orton while he’s sat vulnerably in the corner and Orton is begging for mercy but Cena shows none as he then starts to drive punches to the face of Orton and Cena then pulls Orton up to his feet in the corner and starts to drive continuous shoulders into the gut area of Orton and Cena then takes a step back and starts to send kicks and knees into the gut area of Orton and Cena then grabs Orton by the head and throws him over the top rope but Orton hangs onto the rope and ends up on the apron and as Cena swings a punch towards him, Orton ducks and drives his shoulder into Cena’s gut through the middle rope and he and Cena then grapple up but Orton then uses more dirty tactics by raking Cena’s eye and then hitting him with a suplex.

JBL:
Orton seriously needs to make the tag to ‘Taker now. He’s really had the stuffing kicked outta him.
Jerry Lawler: Yeah, the tag now could determine whether Orton and ‘Taker walk out with the belts or not.
JR: Well Cena would still be in control if it wasn’t for Orton’s usual tactic’s. I find it disgraceful.

Orton can’t seem to be able to muster up the strength to get back up to his feet and instead crawls towards his corner and he manages to tag in ‘Taker. ‘Taker enters the ring and as Cena crawls towards Jeff, ‘Taker stands in between them and Cena then gets up onto his knees and looks up at ‘Taker and Cena then slowly climbs up to his feet and he looks at 'Taker with a mixture of fear and aggression on his face and he then decides to face his fears and gets in the face of ‘Taker and the crowd go wild as the two biggest stars in WWE go toe-to-toe and Cena goes for the first punch but ‘Taker blocks it and then hits Cena with a barrage of punches but Cena then starts to mount a comeback and starts to hit ‘Taker with some punches of his own to fight his way back into the middle of the ring and the two competitors go all guns blazing trading punches all over the place until ‘Taker hits Cena with a strong throat thrust and 'Taker then takes advantage and delivers several more punches to Cena but then Cena ducks one of his punches and runs to the ropes and rebounds off and ducks another punch running past him and rebounds off the opposite ropes and Cena takes ‘Taker down with a flying shoulder block and Cena then gets straight back up and take ‘Taker down again with another shoulder block and Cena then gets back up to his feet and urges ‘Taker to get up and as ‘Taker does Cena tries to lift him up for a backdrop but takes the wrong stance in doing so and can’t find enough strength to lift ‘Taker so Cena then rebounds off the ropes again and goes for another flying shoulder barge but ‘Taker is ready for it and just lets Cena bounce off of him comically. ‘Taker then strikes Cena with a strong knee to the bridge of his nose as he’s getting up and ‘Taker then tosses Cena shoulder-first into the ring post and Cena yells out in pain as ‘Taker the Irish whips Cena to the ropes and as Cena rebounds ‘Taker hits him with a back body drop and ‘Taker then tags Orton back in. Orton enters the ring and drags Cena to the centre of the ring and sits him up and locks in the Ortonlock on him. Cena looks like he’s about to instantly power out of it but Orton maintains a good enough base to counter Cena’s strength and Orton grips a little tighter to make sure Cena can’t get out but Cena manages to use the strength in his legs to push himself up and he then drops onto his knees and throws Orton off of him with a snapmare-like move.

JR:
Good technique there by John Cena to break up the submission hold.
Jerry Lawler: Yeah, but I don’t think there was any other way for Cena to get out of it.
JBL: Well it’s all about your technique. Orton thought he had everything right when he applied the hold but he forgot to acknowledge Cena’s surprising strength and that backfired on him.

Cena then shakes off his neck and arm and as Orton gets up and runs towards him, Cena takes him out with a huge clothesline nearly tearing Orton in two and he then drags Orton back up to his feet and he lifts Orton up for an FU but Orton quickly escapes down his back and as Cena turns around, Orton jumps up to go for an RKO but Cena shoves him away while he’s in mid-air and makes the tag to Jeff Hardy! Jeff Hardy climbs up onto the top rope and hits Orton with a diving crossbody straight away and goes for the pin but the momentum rolls them over so Orton has the pin on Jeff! 1… 2… Cena breaks up the pin! Undertaker then comes into the ring and starts to brawl with Cena and Orton gets involved as well and then all of a sudden out of nowhere Jeff hits the Whisper in the Wind and takes out all three of the other competitors! The crowd go absolutely crazy for Jeff as he gets back up to his feet and pulls ‘Taker to his feet and dropkicks him over the top rope and out of the ring and he then pulls Orton to his feet and drags him over to the corner where Jeff grabs Orton’s head and climbs onto the second rope. Jeff leaps off the second rope and goes for a tornado DDT but Orton somehow manages to reverse it into a modified powerslam. Orton hooks Jeff’s leg for the pin but his leg is already on the rope so the ref doesn’t make the count. Orton then gets up and drags Jeff to the middle of the ring by his legs and stomps on his legs and then works his way around the body of Jeff, hitting different stomps in different places and once he reaches Jeff’s head he stops for a few seconds before leaping up high and going for a knee drop but Jeff moves out of the way and Orton drives his knee straight into the mat! Jeff then makes the tag back to Cena, who quickly enters the ring and tries to lock in the STFU while Orton’s leg is damaged but Orton shakes around so Cena can’t apply the hold and Orton then manages to get to his feet and deck Cena with a European uppercut and as Cena tries to come back at him Orton hits him with one of his signature deadly dropkicks! Orton then scrambles across the ring as fast as he can to make the tag to ‘Taker. ‘Taker rushes into the ring hot tag style and takes Cena down with a single punch and then takes Jeff down with a shoulder. As Cena comes back towards him, ‘Taker makes sure he stays down, hitting him with a powerful clothesline and as Jeff gets back up he runs straight into a big boot from ‘Taker!

JBL:
What a hell of an impact ‘Taker made upon coming into the ring! He took out both John Cena and Jeff Hardy all on his own and made it look effortless.
JR: Well I think he still has a lot of work to do if he even wants one of them to stay down for the three count though.
Jerry Lawler: Who said he’s gonna go for the pin. He’s got that deadly chokehold to use now which I don’t think anybody’s escaped from yet.

Jeff rolls out of the ring and being on the receiving end of ‘Taker’s boot and ‘Taker then helps Cena to his feet and drags him over to the corner where he grabs Cena’s arm and climbs onto the top rope and is looking to go for the Old Skool while still holding Cena’s arm but Cena suddenly shows why he’s a former world champion by yanking ‘Taker off the top rope and back into the ring and hitting him with a sitout hip toss while he’s in mid-air! The crowd look stunned as they see ‘Taker’s Old Skool reversed like never before and Cena then crawls onto ‘Taker and goes for the pin. 1… ‘Taker kicks out pretty quickly despite the high impact move he just took and Cena then tries to pull ‘Taker up to his feet but ‘Taker is budging and Cena then goes over to his corner to have a word with Jeff Hardy and when his back is turned ‘Taker does his well-known sit up. ‘Taker then gets up to his feet and approaches Cena and Jeff warns Cena and as he turns around he is met with a right fist by ‘Taker and Jeff tags himself in and slingshots over the top rope trying to go for a slingshot hurricanrana but ‘Taker catches him in a powerbomb position and then lifts him up for a Last Ride
but Cena then runs in to make the save and takes ‘Taker down with a chop block to stop him from hitting his finisher on Jeff. Cena then orders Jeff to go to the top rope and go for the Swanton and Jeff climbs to the top rope but Orton then walks across the apron and pulls Jeff’s leg off the top rope to crotch him and Orton then reaches his arm out and ‘Taker makes the tag to him. Orton hurries into the ring and goes over to Jeff opportunistically and climbs onto the second rope and goes for a superplex but Jeff won’t let him and he then drives a series of punches with his left hand into the gut area of Orton and Jeff then shoves Orton off the second rope and onto the mat and Jeff then climbs up high on his feet on the top rope and hits Orton with the Swanton Bomb! Jeff now has a smile on his face as he crawls onto Orton knowing the match is almost certainly over. 1… 2… Orton gets his shoulder up unbelievably! Jeff sits up with his head in his hands and knows Orton just kicked out of his most painful move so he has nothing left so he decides to get up and tag in Cena who runs into the ring and locks in the STFU on Orton!

Jerry Lawler:
It has to be over now! Orton was lucky to kick out after the Swanton but now the STFU as well, that surely has to be it for Orton.
JBL: But you gotta remember this is Randy Orton. I know now is different but Orton has managed to worm his way out of many tricky situations in the past if you remember.
JR: He may have in the past but this is the present and I don’t think Orton has what it takes to get out of the STFU this time after all he’s taken so far in the match.

Orton tries to desperately reach out for the ropes but knows he won’t be able to reach it and both Cena and Orton are red in the face, Cena red in his attempts to desperately make Orton tap and Orton because he is trying so hard to escape the hold. Orton kicks his free leg around as much as he can but Cena isn’t thinking of letting go if he can have anything to do about it but Orton then tries to make a surge for the ropes suddenly using one arm and one leg but Cena makes sure he can stop him by placing most of his weight on Orton’s back so it’s harder for him to crawl but Orton still someone drags himself slowly along, inch-by-inch and he makes a desperate reach out to the ropes but can’t make it and looks like he’s about to tap but he then makes another grab out for the ropes and he reaches them! Cena is in utter shock as he shakes of his arms and gets to his feet and he suddenly looks angry and takes out his frustrations on Orton and lifts him up for an FU but Orton shakes his arms and legs around until he manages to escape and he tags in the Undertaker! The Deadman slowly enters the ring and Cena backs away and tags in Jeff Hardy and Cena gets plenty of boos for it with the crowd chanting "Coward, coward" at him but Jeff enters the ring with ‘Taker and goes toe-to-toe with him and gets in a few punches and then goes for a kick to the gut but ‘Taker catches his leg and Jeff hits him with an enziguiri but it doesn’t take ‘Taker down so Jeff hits him with a sitout jawbreaker but that still isn’t enough to knock ‘Taker down to the mat so Jeff then takes a quicker approach, working at ‘Taker’s knees with a few kicks and Jeff then kicks ‘Taker in the gut but it doesn’t do the job so he kicks him in the gut again and then nails him with a Twist of Fate! Jeff then hooks ‘Taker’s leg for the pin. 1… 2… ‘Taker gets his shoulder up! Jeff instantly knows what he has to do and he climbs to the top rope and without even staying up there for a second he hits ‘Taker with a Swanton bomb! Jeff then decides not to be greedy and he tags in Cena who pulls ‘Taker to his feet and hits him with an FU and then goes for the pin. 1… 2… Orton smashes Cena with a steel chair to break up the pin and the referee calls for a disqualification!

Winners by Disqualification: John Cena and Jeff Hardy
Randy Orton and The Undertaker remain champions

Orton then nails Jeff Hardy with a chairshot to the skull and he then pulls Cena to his feet and hits him with an RKO and he then looks at ‘Taker but decides not to but ‘Taker then sits up behind Orton’s back and he gets up just as Orton is about to leave the ring and he turns Orton around and sets him up for a tombstone piledriver and hits it on Orton and the lights go out and ‘Taker’s music hits as he holds his World Heavyweight Championship while everyone else is laid out but then "Stronger" hits and GM Excell comes onto the stage at the top of the ramp

GM Excell:
Would somebody please turn the lights back on?

The lights come back on

GM Excell:
Thank you. Now, ‘Taker I know this wasn’t your plan at all but right now you shouldn’t be holding that championship if it wasn’t for Randy Orton and that’s why I’ve decided to take serious action. Now I can’t let this go without any action being done so at Backlash it’s not going to be Randy Orton Vs Undertaker, it’s going to be Randy Orton Vs Jeff Hardy Vs John Cena Vs The Undertaker for the WWE Undisputed Championship!

The crowd cheer wildly

GM Excell:
Anyway now we approach the end of the show I hope you fans enjoyed this special one-off show and I hope I proved to you that it’s the start of a new era and I’m very happy to be apart of it. Anyway goodnight guys and I’ll see you all next week.

End of Show

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
AWESOME show. I was quite confused at first with the many US/IC Unification match/contender matches and stuff, but then I got it.

BM - Main Event without a doubt. It was awesome, man. And a great four guys to put in the ring. Glad Taker'Orton are still Champions.

WM - N/A. all the matches were outstanding, not one flaw.

BP - HBK Interview. A lot of good promo's, including Cena, but I felt HBK was best.

WP - N/A. Again, flawless show.

AC - It was one heck of show, son. I liked it from top to bottom. All matchers were great. 9/10, I really enjoyed.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: The Main Event of course! Well, I also liked the MVP/HHH match.

Worst Match: n/a, all matches are great read and hell they are long! lol...

Best Promo: John Cena one and also HBK interview

Worst Promo: n/a

Additional Feedbacks: What a great show! Never thought Jay Lethal will be the former TNA star and what a surprise that you gave him the title on his first match. The Fatal Four Way is going to be a great match at Backlash for the Undisputed title. I am checking out your PPV, this is going to be great.

xtremebadass

BM: Orton and Undertaker vs. Hardy and Cena, took my breath away, great match, followed closely by Triple H vs. MVP

WM: Switchy, there were none, I am sorry my review is lacking the WM, but your that damn good.

BP: HBK's was good, and Taker's, yet short, was very in character.

WP: N/A

AC: Really glad to see you have lost none of your skills, you have just shot up in BTB, really glad to read your show

Evil Austin

BM : Main Event, Really surprised to see that Orton and Taker retained the titles.
WM: None like said many times before your just that damn good, all your matches are as good as the main event.
BP: Undertaker's in character one was just like him and thats why its the best.
WP: None once again.

It was a good show, I really liked it I am checking out the next show and also if you get a chance check out one of mine. :)

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

BM: Great main event, I really got into it, kinda disappointed there was a DQ finish, but it was still a great match.

WM: I don't think there was one.

BP: I think you had Cena really well down, really in charcater, and I can't belive you could write a promo so long lol. Great promo.

WP: I liked them all.

AC: Great show, and now the Undisputed Champion will be decided. I will be rooting for Jeff Hardy :) Glad to see you put Jay Lethal over, as well as CM Punk. Can't wait for Backlash.

Switchy

Reaction score
250px-RAW.jpg

WWE Raw Preview

Huge Ladder Match Announced
Despite being fairly new to the wrestling industry GM Mason Excell has admitted he's been watching wstling since a very young age and says one of his favourite Raw matches of all time was when The Undertaker defeated Jeff Hardy in an epic ladder match. GM Excell then decided with the current situation that he has te chance to make a rematch of the match that happened nearly half a decade ago pitting Jeff against The Undertaker and even though 'Taker's World Heavyweight Championship won't be at stake Gm Excell stated that at the top of the ladder will be a prize of $50,000 which will still make the stakes high.

The Playmaker Vs The Showstopper
Last week on Raw Trple H defeated in what was said by many to be a grudge match despite GM Excell only announcing it on the night and Triple H eventually prevailed and came out with the victory but MVP didn't take it too well and he made the beat down on Triple H and put him out of action for 2 weeks and it was none other than good ol' HBK to make the save for his pal and later on in the night HBK made it clear he wished WWE didn't make the room for the young supestars like MVP who show no respect and it was announced that this week the 2 superstars wil face off.

Cena and Orton given the night off
GM Excell made the decision not to have Randy Orton and John Cena play an active part in the show after last weeks events to make sure a minimum amount of trouble is to be caused. Randy Orton has already made it clear he is going to be attending the event to "scout" his opponents in the Main Event but itis still unknown whether John Cena will be making an appearance this week. GM Excell has made it clear that even though he will not strip Randy of his title but if h causes any trouble he will make him pay the prce with some sort of punishment and the same applies to John Cena as well.

Announced Matches:
The Undertaker Vs Jeff Hardy - $50,000 Ladder Match
Shawn Michaels Vs MVP
Jay Lethal Vs Charlie Haas - Non Title
And much, much more!

WWE: Behind the Scenes

McMahon's happy with the direction of booking
Both Vince McMahon and Stephanie McMahon have been singing GM Excell's praises ever since he has took charge of Raw and is very pleased wih his performance. Shane McMahon however, has mixed opinions on GM Excell, stating he is already getting too big for his boots and is making more enemies than friends which is bad in the industry of wrestling and won't hel him in the future.

Excell has his eyes on another X-Division star
GM Excell has comfirmed that he has made an attempt to buy out Kaz's TNA contract in TNA but has had his offer rejected but Kaz has stated he sn't pleased with TNA after not letting him turn himself into a star. Kaz still has some beef with WWE after the reason he got fired from them a few years ago but feels GM Excell can take WWE in the right irectin and would be happy to go back now it's in good hands.

Excell thinking of recalling Light-Heavyweights
With the new Light-Heavyweight division starting off with a boom, GM Excell is considering bringing Shannon Moore and Gregory Helms back onto the main roster from development after dropping them to start with. Excell sent Helms down to get rid of the ring rust after recovering from a serious neck injury and sent Shannon Moore to brush up on his skills and admits they have both made drastic improvements in the short time they were down there. Excell is also considering wheter he should recall Jimmy Wang Yang but is wondering whether he should repackage him with a similair gimmick to what he had as Akio.

Show to be posted sometime Monday-Wednesday

The Rated R CMStar

Some good news, it seems that you are filling your rosters with cruiserweights and make a brand new division. The 2002(I think) rematch between Hardy/Taker should be good and MVP/HBK is also great, and seems to have an interesting storyline going.

Check out BTW, Krakatoa PPV, news and rumors have been posted

Evil Austin

Good preview. I really want to see the $50, 000 dollar ladder match. Thats interesting. and a few others, Expect a review from me.. Also feel free to check out one of my shows if you like....

Michael1

Reaction score
I'm looking forward a lot to The Undertaker/Jeff Hardy ladder match for the $50,000. That should be awesome. Great preview as well. MVP vs Shawn Michaels should be good too.

Check out WWE: Backlash 2008 and Beyond

McLovin

Reaction score
Best Match: Elijah Burke vs. CM Punk vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Matt Hardy
All the matches were written extremely well, my favourite match would be the Midcard Championship 4-Way, the four involved are some of my favourite wrestlers and I liked how you put them in the match, with Matt having to go through two matches and walk out Champion.

Worst Match: I honestly don't think there was a bad match on the show.

Best Promo: It has to go to John Cena's interview, it put over everyone involved and was in character all the time.

Worst Promo: There is one I'm afraid :)smile_1: ) it's the MVp segment backstage with the GM. I don't think MVP was in character in the promo, telling Excell to take a chill pill put me off the promo.

Overall: There comes a time in a bookers career where they have that show that cements them in BTB history, you've already had that I am sure, but it takes a lot of experience, skill and years of perfection to make a show flawless week in week out. This show was flawless (except the MVP Promo). Apart from that it was a great show you fit in all of the wrestlers from Smackdown and ECW very well onto one brand.

9/10

Review for Review and Rep added by the way for a great job

chessarmy

Best Match: Randy Orton and The Undertaker vs John Cena and Jeff Hardy

Worst Match: none.

Best Angle: Shawn Michaels interview, even though he said "bitch", something Shawn would never say these days. Still, it was an awesome segment

Worst Angle: none.

Line of the night: "I am Mr Wrestlemania because I do all I can to impress the crowd and I tear my body in half at that event just to get a reaction from them and if I win that just makes the job more pleasing but if I lose, I still know that I’ve given those people watching the good match that they expected."

Additional Thoughts: What a show, you should shoot up in the P10 ranks now. You built up Baclash well, and I'm really looking forward to the 4 way for the Undisputed title. This show had everything, awesome wrestling and great promos, it was a great read

Overall: 9/10

Qwake

BM: The main event was awesome followed up by HHH Vs MVP.

WM: None, they were all really great!

BP: I liked John Cena's Promo, well done with that and MVP was quite good too

WP: None, I enjoyed them all

AF: Great show, you should have been on P10 with that. the matches were awesome just a bit better then your great promo's lol. keep it up!