• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Switchy

Reaction score
Well I’m running this on my own now nate757 has gone his own way and I’m ending the brand split.​

Backstory:
Rey Mysterio has shocked the entire wrestling world by announcing his premature retirement after realising that he has to quit while he was ahead with all his injuries and decided that he wants to spend more time with his family instead of spending most of his time in the ring or in a hospital bed.​

Two days later WWE then announced that Mr Kennedy has left the company for undisclosed reasons, rumoured to have something to do with his slow push and later that week he appeared on TNA iMPACT as a superstar. WWE then announce the re-signing of Cryme Tyme.​

On the Smackdown before Wrestlemania Vince McMahon made a rare appearance shocking the crowd by announcing to them that this will be the final show before the end of the brand split and later stating a finalised roster would be posted on WWE.com​

Wrestlemania 24

Randy Orton defeats Jeff Hardy and John Cena to capture the WWE Championship
Match Ending: Cena applies an STFU on Orton and Jeff is down and Orton is in the middle of the ring with no way to escape and as he looks like he’s about to tap Jeff Hardy comes out of nowhere with a Swanton Bomb on them both! Jeff picks up Cena and hits him with the Twist of Fate and then climbs to the top rope but Orton manages to pull himself to his feet and Jeff tries to jump on Orton instead but Orton ducks and Jeff lands behind him and as Jeff turns around, Orton nails him with the RKO and gets the three count.

The Undertaker defeats Edge in a Casket Match to win the World Heavyweight Championship

Match Ending: Edge and ‘Taker brawl on the apron until Edge low blows him and leaves ‘Taker in pain on the apron and Edge enters the ring and spears ‘Taker off the apron and into the casket like he speared Mick Foley at WM22! Both men are inside the casket and Edge slowly pulls himself out of the casket but is out of energy laid out on the arena floor but he eventually recovers but before he can close the lid ‘Taker sits up and Edge starts to fight with him from outside the casket but ‘Taker shoves him away and escapes from the casket and Edge runs back towards him but ‘Taker then kicks him in the gut and sets him up for a powerbomb and hits Edge with The Last Ride into the casket and ‘Taker then falls to his knees and closes the lid.

Money in the Bank: MVP defeats Shawn Michaels, Matt Hardy, Shelton Benjamin, Lance Cade, CM Punk, Elijah Burke and Carlito Match Ending: Michaels looks down and out as Lance Cade beats him down but then suddenly comes back, taking out Cade with a Sweet Chin Music to the outside of the ring and he then sends Shelton Benjamin off the top of a ladder and nails him with a diving elbow drop but CM Punk quickly decides to take out HBK with a GTS and Carlito takes Elijah Burke out with a backcracker and then two ladders are set up with MVP and CM Punk on one and Carlito and Matt Hardy on the other. All four men brawl with one another, not even caring about who they hit and Matt Hardy dodges a punch from Carlito and suddenly nails him with a Twist of Fate from the top of the ladder leaving MVP and CM Punk. Both MVP and Punk sit themselves on the top of each ladder, with each leg on either side and they exchange blows and Punk even locks in a modified version of the Anaconda Vise at one point and he looks like he can get the briefcase as he stands on top of the ladder but MVP then recovers and pulls him back down and ducks a punch from Punk and rakes his eyes before handcuffing him to the side of the ladder and he the grabs the briefcase to win the match.

Triple H defeats Batista in a no-disqualification match
Match Ending: Batista hits Triple H with a spear but as he goes for the Batista Bomb Triple H counters with a back body drop and Batista then gets back up but doesn’t realise Triple H has a sledgehammer in his hands and Batista receives a strong blow with the sledge hammer to his gut and Triple H then rebounds off the ropes and clobbers Batista in the head with it while he’s bent over but he still kicks out at two. Batista mounts a comeback and eventually hits Triple H with a spinebuster onto a steel chair but Triple H kicks out at two. Batista goes for a spear but his shoulder collides with the post as Triple H moves and Triple H then hits Batista with his own spinebuster onto the chair. As Batista starts to get back up Triple H clotheslines him over the top rope and h then leaves the ring and rips everything off the Smackdown announce table and throws Batista onto the table and then climbs on the table himself. Triple H waits for Batista to get up and as he does Triple H kicks him in the gut and pedigree’s him through the announce table! Triple H then gets the pin on him.

Kane defeats Big Show
Match Ending: The two men look like they’ve both taken eachother to the very limit as they trade strong, tough blows and Kane goes for a chokeslam but can’t find the strength to lift Big Show then goes for a chokeslam of his own but Kane kicks him in the gut and rebounds off the ropes and takes him down with a strong clothesline but ends up on the floor himself out of exhaustion. Both men eventually get up at around the same time and trade blows again and Big Show hits a hard punch but Kane replies with a strong throat thrust and Big Show tries to respond with a clothesline but Kane ducks and then responds to Big Show with a Chokeslam! Kane then gets the pin.

John Morrison and The Miz defeats Mark Henry and Big Daddy V
Match Ending: Matt Striker tries to cheat by attempting to throw powder in John Morrison’s eyes but Morrison moves and the powder goes in Big Daddy V’s eyes. Mark Henry enters the ring to see if he’s alright but BDV thinks he’s Morrison and hits him with a Samoan Drop. Morrison then calls the Miz into the ring and Morrison hits a modified version of the corkscrew neckbreaker to take BDV’s weight and he then pulls BDV back up and he manages to slightly lift him off the floor and he and The Miz manage to hit him with the Snapshot and get the pin.

250px-RAW.jpg

WWE_Raw_Intro.gif

Roster:
Big Daddy V
Brian Kendrick
Charlie Haas
Chavo Guerrero
CM Punk
Cody Rhodes
DH Smith
Elijah Burke
John Cena
John Morrison
Jeff Hardy
JTG
Kane
Lance Cade
Mark Henry
Matt Hardy
MVP
Paul London
Randy Orton
Shad
Shawn Michaels
Shelton Benjamin
The Miz
The Undertaker
Triple H​

Inactive Talent:
Batista – Injured at Wrestlemania after his match with Triple H
Big Show – Decided to take time off after Wrestlemania for a few months after his nagging injuries quickly returned
Carlito – Received a bad knock at Wrestlemania
Edge – Hasn’t been seen since Wrestlemania
Tommy Dreamer – Inactive for unknown reasons​

Other On-Air Talent:
GM Mason Excell – General Manager
JBL – Colour Commentator
Jerry "The King" Lawler – Colour Commentator
Jim Ross – Play-by-play commentator
Justin Roberts – Ring Announcer
Matt Striker – Manager of Big Daddy V and Mark Henry
Todd Grisham – Backstage Interviewer​

Champions:
WWE Champion: Randy Orton
World Heavyweight Champion: The Undertaker
Intercontinental Champion: CM Punk
United States Champion: Elijah Burke
World Tag Team Champions: Cryme Tyme
WWE Tag Team Champions: MNM V.2.​

Tag Teams/Stables:
MNM V.2: The Miz and John Morrison
Cryme Tyme: Shad and JTG
The Second Generation Superstars: Cody Rhodes and D.H. Smith
Carlito and Chavo Guerrero
Paul London and Brian Kendrick
Big Daddy V and Mark Henry w/ Matt Striker​

OOC: Just in case you didn’t realise I will be posting Raw now and I know with my last version of this BTB but I promise EVERY single person who reviews will get rep and a review in return. I really want to make this BTB a success just like every other new booker wants to make their BTB a success so just because I’m a veteran please give me proper reviews. I understand if I don’t have any bad matches or promos but I don’t want everybody putting N/A on them saying they were all good. I like to know how to improve and I don’t mind criticism. Don’t be scared of criticising my booking because I won’t neg rep you, if anything I’d give you green rep! Now all I have to say is CMS, Levi, XBA and Anigma… Watch out boy’s ‘cause I’m comin’!​

Evil Austin

looks really good, I will be checking it out, if you get a chance check out my new war zone btb,

edgehead09

Reaction score
looks good Switchy and you know why i had to stop and i am again sorry...good look

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
This is lookin' real good. Kennedy gone, Rey gone, pretty shocking, but I like how you pushed Elijah Burke to United States Champion. This should be interesting with WWE back to one show and one brand. I'll be reviwing your first show.

- Check out SCW

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
You know what is very funny and ironic? You signed Cryme Tyme back after Wrestlemania 24......WWE shockingly signed Cryme Tyme back the night after Wrestlemania 24, lol.

Switchy

Reaction score
wwe_logo.jpg

Breaking News!!
WWE and Chris Jericho break all ties!
It has been annonuced on WWE.com that Chris Jericho has departed from World Wrestling Entertainment, this is what WWE had to say: "We wish Chris Jericho the best of luck in his future endeavours". Behind the scenes many have said there has been a dispute between Y2J and management because when Chris Jericho joined the WWE, he was promised the WWE title in 6 months and he was said he knew that he wasn't going to get it so going to find a company that keep their promises. This is yet antoher huge shocker after the departures of both Rey mysterio and Mr Kennedy as well as the injuries of Batista and Edge it looks like WWE has lost quite a bit of fire-power but they are sure to bounce back.

WWE has realsied they amy be in danger and have decided to make a 3 hour supershow to make sure things are changing for the better and it has been announced that there will be 3 title matches...
With 1 of them being for the Light-Heavyweight Championship! Raw GM, Mason Excell has been given permission to bring back the title after he says he sees light-heavyweight talent all over the roster and needs to show it off one way or another and found this the perfect way to since the Cruiserweight Championship has recently been axed.

And finally as for the injuries it seems to look like Carlito will return in a matter of weeks as well as Big Show but Batista could be out for up to 3 months while Edge could be out for at least 5 months. No more has been heard as of yet though. Vince McMahon called it an outrage after hearing how many injuries there were coming off Wrestlemanai and answered back by saying it proves how willing WWE superstars are to put their lives on the line at the Grandest Stage of them all.​

Evil Austin

wow Jericho gone from the wwe, I had no idea I really did not expect that. Batista and Edge injured that ain't good, Anyway Ill be checking out the next show.

-TJ-

NO....................................

Why Jericho?

Well I'll live. Let's see how good you own with this BtB :)

xtremebadass

Hmmm, looks like Switchy isn't a big fan of Y2J, some can manage him, some can't, but you might be building something here, I don't know.

The Ripper

Reaction score
Great news update. Jericho leaving was a bit of a shock, also the news updates on injuries make it seem more real

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
This is lo0oking great Switchy. I will try to leave you with a review.

Switchy

Reaction score
WWE Raw 3-Hour Supershow Preview

The Backlash?
This monday on Raw may be overshadowed with the end of the brand split but the thing many people are forgetting about is what's going to happen after what went down at Wrestlemania. Will Jeff Hardy be gunning to get his championship backand who is going to be in pursuit of The Undertaker now Edge is out of the picture. With the WWE and World Heavyweight Championships soon to be unified the race may be hotting up to delcare who the final champions will be before the Undisputed Championship returns.

Unifications
On the subject of unifications GM Mason Excell has announced that both the tag team championships are set to be unified pitting MNM V2 Vs Cryme Tyme and GM Excell also announced that the United States and Intercontiental Championships are both going to be unified with one another but he has announced there is going to be a "twist" before the match happens. As for the top two titles Excell has announced that they will not be unified at tongihts Raw but will be in the "Near Future" and said that it isn't certain Randy Orton and The Undertaker will face eachother and said "Titles can change hands in the blink of an eye" in a recent interview.

New Era
In the same interview Excell announced that there is going to be a lot of changes now the brand split is over and that he has a lot of things up his sleeve and that the crowd will find out what he means on monday. He has hinted that there is going to be a new championship added or revived after saying he's had a meeting with management after stating the roster is two big for what will have 3 championships. He later added that he is happy with his current roster but he done a lot of looking up on his computer and found out that a curent TNA superstar he is interested in is unhappy and has let his contract expire but Excell wouldn't reveal any names and said if negotiations are successful then you will find out who he is talking about on Monday night.

Show to be posted on Monday/Tuesday. Would've been sooner but I'm away for most of the weekend.