• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Elimination Chamber 2013 Preview & Live Discussion Thread

Castiel

I wanted Orton to win. Look he's only been back a few weeks so I don't know if I can trust him yet but whatever.

You act as if he just debuted. He's a former World Heavyweight champion, he's been around for years... he's not a new guy, he's just improved.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
For the record I skipped last year's WrestleMania after saying I wouldn't see it. So far I very little interest in anything they're doing with it.

Sent from my Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 2

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Apparently people can't have their opinions anymore.

Sent from my Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 2

opinions are fine but it's the way they are relayed that are very offputting at times

when it comes off like you are insulting anyone that disagrees with your opinion then it becomes annoying as fuck

also Sheamus to turn Heel and join the Shield tonite

Honestly, only reason I wanted Jericho to win is because im a huge mark for him. But Swagger winning really isnt that bad, he sucks on mic but is a great wrestler and has a mouthpiece now

Sabretooth

opinions are fine but it's the way they are relayed that are very offputting at times

when it comes off like you are insulting anyone that disagrees with your opinion then it becomes annoying as fuck

also Sheamus to turn Heel and join the Shield tonite
The Shield are NXT stars.

Castiel

His world title reign was literally one of the worst in the history of the title.

That doesn't disprove my point. You're still acting like Jack Swagger just debuted. And for the record, Swagger's title reign was gold! He worked with what they gave him.