• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Come again

The build has sucked, its utterly predictable and definitely not worth shelling out the money for. Currently WWE is in a state of absolute mediocrity and this PPV proves that.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
The build has sucked, its utterly predictable and definitely not worth shelling out the money for. Currently WWE is in a state of absolute mediocrity and this PPV proves that.

Well what do you expect in the Kane/Cena match. If course John will win but whatever. It has to happen and it will be a good match. I don't know if either Jericho or punk will win. Daniel Bryan and Beth Phoenix winning are both predictable. But sometimes predictability isn't a bad thing. As long as we see excellent wrestling I'm happy

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Well what do you expect in the Kane/Cena match. If course John will win but whatever. It has to happen and it will be a good match. I don't know if either Jericho or punk will win. Daniel Bryan and Beth Phoenix winning are both predictable. But sometimes predictability isn't a bad thing. As long as we see excellent wrestling I'm happy

The Kane/Cena feud is one of the worst in recent memory and I could care less about their match. The Divas blow chunks compared to the KO's. The SD EC is utterly predictable and totally devoid of anything that could make it interesting. The Raw EC could be decent given the fact that the winner is not a given, so I may watch that.

Seriously though, I'm not trying to be a dick here, but on paper this card totally sucks and I can't believe they expect people to shell out money for this show.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
The Kane/Cena feud is one of the worst in recent memory and I could care less about their match. The Divas blow chunks compared to the KO's. The SD EC is utterly predictable and totally devoid of anything that could make it interesting. The Raw EC could be decent given the fact that the winner is not a given, so I may watch that.

Seriously though, I'm not trying to be a dick here, but on paper this card totally sucks and I can't believe
they expect people to shell out money for this show.

The fact that you dont like the Cena/Kane feud annoys me. I think it has been played out very well with each week building on the previous week well. I'm excited for the ambulance match. I don't know what problem you have with the feud. Tamina is he only diva besides kharma that can go toe to toe with Beth Phoenix so the match won't be that bad. The SD chamber match is predictable but the participants are good (besides santino who might get taken out by christian) so I expect a good match. The raw match is not so predictable so that will be awesome to

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
The fact that you dont like the Cena/Kane feud annoys me. I think it has been played out very well with each week building on the previous week well. I'm excited for the ambulance match. I don't know what problem you have with the feud.

The fact that it wastes so much time every week doing exactly the same thing. Oh no, Eve is menaced, Cena should save her. Oh no, Ryder is here, guess Kane's going to kick his ass again. Oh no, Cena MIGHT be embracing the hate, look at his angry face. Oh no, lets have a 15 minute segment where Kane squashes Ryder all over the arena. Oh no, let's have Ryder change a tire. Oh no, let's have soap opera melodrama on a wrestling show. Oh no, let's have Cena beat up Kane and his obvious wig for another 15 minutes. Oh no, let's have a non-finish at a PPV so we can drag this out again. Oh no, let's insult our fans by continually shoving a pointless and inane angle down their throats. Oh no, let's take the ambulance match out of mothballs for this.

And :lol: at the fact that it annoys you, sorry to have a difference of opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 person

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Tamina is far from the only person apart from Kharma who can stand up to Beth, we've got Natalya just waiting to turn on her partner and Layla's due back any minute too.

I echo Fuji's sentiments, and considering we're one month away from the biggest match of the last decade, that's not a good thing.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Knowing WWE they will probably find a way to get Kane involved in the Cena/Rock match at WM and totally ruin it.

The Viper

Reaction score
Tamina is far from the only person apart from Kharma who can stand up to Beth, we've got Natalya just waiting to turn on her partner and Layla's due back any minute too.

I echo Fuji's sentiments, and considering we're one month away from the biggest match of the last decade, that's not a good thing.

That makes me extremely happy.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
To follow up ViperRKO's earlier comment...

“FYI: I plan to make a HUGE announcement at Elimination #Chamber tomorrow. It might stop the show, and will certainly be a Game changer.”

Twitter

Johnny Ace's announcement of his, umm, announcement. Anyway, clues seem to be leaning towards HBK & HHH being involved somehow but that could be just to throw people off the scent.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I like the Kane/Cena feud but that's just my opinion.

And I'm also happy that Layla is returning but regarding Natalya, considering her gimmick right now I don't see her near the divas title any time soon

Last edited by a moderator:

Postman Dave

Reaction score
No need to double post bro, I'm sure people know what time the show is on.

I'd like to take this opportunity to remind people that the predictions thread is still open for business here until PPV start time.

Now, any guesses what other matches could get added, because I honestly don't have a clue.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
No need to double post bro, I'm sure people know what time the show is on.

I'd like to take this opportunity to remind people that the predictions thread is still open for business here until PPV start time.

Now, any guesses what other matches could get added, because I honestly don't have a clue.

I removed the spam posts.

I'd think Sheamus might have an impromptu match before or after he announces who he's facing at EC. I'd love to see Swagger defend the US Title as well, but that's probably wishful thinking.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
It's being teased on Twitter & WWE.com that Christian may be there tonight. Maybe he's gonna pick up where he left off and get beat by Sheamus again?

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
It's being teased on Twitter & WWE.com that Christian may be there tonight. Maybe he's gonna pick up where he left off and get beat by Sheamus again?

Great welcome back for him, though I can imagine it happening.