• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Interesting considering he's only just got back from his last injury, maybe he isn't fully healed. If true, that's his second concussion in the space of a year, dude needs to be careful.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Interesting considering he's only just got back from his last injury, maybe he isn't fully healed. If true, that's his second concussion in the space of a year, dude needs to be careful.

Daniel Bryan hit Randy in the head. How is this randy's fault

The Viper

Reaction score
Daniel Bryan hit Randy in the head. How is this randy's fault

He never said it was his fault. He said he needs to be careful. Which he really does. I don't want him to end up like Christopher Nowitski and has to retire because of too many concussions.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I want to talk about John Cena vs Kane.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
How do you think the finish will happen

The Viper

Reaction score
I think Cena needs to win to build him up for his 'Mania match.

I'm not sure HOW the finish will happen but I truly believe Cena will come out of that match victorious.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Yeah I doubt wwe will have cena lose in hs last PPV before the biggest match in history.

Somehow I think zack ryder will get involved and Cena will attack him then he will offer to help Kane up. Kane will take Cena's hand and stand up. Kane will give a sick smile letting John know he's proud of him. John will say you can't see me and AA Kane onto the steel ramp before throwing Zack and Kane in the ambulance and shutting the doors. Then he will cut a heel promo

The Viper

Reaction score
Yeah I doubt wwe will have cena lose in hs last PPV before the biggest match in history.

Somehow I think zack ryder will get involved and Cena will attack him then he will offer to help Kane up. Kane will take Cena's hand and stand up. Kane will give a sick smile letting John know he's proud of him. John will say you can't see me and AA Kane onto the steel ramp before throwing Zack and Kane in the ambulance and shutting the doors. Then he will cut a heel promo

If they were gonna EVER turn Cena heel at least once before he retires, this would be the time. I really don't give a crap if WWE is worried about their merch sales and the ratings (even though I think more people will tune in to see Cena as a heel), they should do it before 'Mania.

What you suggested sounds really good. We all know for a fact he's gonna get booed out of the building at 'Mania so why not?

Max Lavoix

Reaction score
REAL SPOILER, DO NOT READ IF YOU WANT A SURPRISE TONIGHT.

Randy Orton is out of the Chamber due to a concussion. Santino Marella takes his spot.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
That SD! chamber match is so lacking in star power it's not even funny.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
John Lauranaitis will make a "huge announcement" tomorrow night at EC

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
This PPV has me so interested that I think I'll be re-arranging my sock drawer instead of watching it.