WWE.com: 25 Hottest Bodies in WWE History

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CGS

Reaction score
I really don't understand the hype over Stacey's legs. Then again Legs do fuck all for me. She does have a nice ass though ,then again so does Trish

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I'd take Trish over Stacy any day, but I don't think Stacy's overrated in the slightest, she's hot as hell.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I really don't understand the hype over Stacey's legs. Then again Legs do fuck all for me. She does have a nice ass though ,then again so does Trish

errrrrr what? Legs do fuck all for a man? They spread. What are you 12?

Agree with the guy before me, Eve was hotter than the rest imo. It doesn't mean the rest were hideous in comparison, just an opinion. Don't get how this whole thing becomes a this one sucks because you like her better than the chick I like.

CGS

Reaction score
errrrrr what? Legs do fuck all for a man? They spread. What are you 12?

Agree with the guy before me, Eve was hotter than the rest imo. It doesn't mean the rest were hideous in comparison, just an opinion. Don't get how this whole thing becomes a this one sucks because you like her better than the chick I like.

Well then wouldn't that mean your more interested in what's in between the legs than the actual legs themselves? Maybe it's just me but I honestly can't look at a girls legs and just her legs and think "fuck I wanna hit that" :lol:

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Well then wouldn't that mean your more interested in what's in between the legs than the actual legs themselves? Maybe it's just me but I honestly can't look at a girls legs and just her legs and think "fuck I wanna hit that" :lol:

I dunno, anytime I see a nice pair of legs, I think, "damn those will wrpa right around me," nice long and muscular, dmn....You don't even havce to do much work.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Trish has, like, the most under appreciated ass of all time. She actually sounds sexy to me too, fit body overall and those boobs!. Yeah, Trish had it all.

Embrace Thou Maryse

Reaction score
Helping Maryse practice her French Kiss...
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
therock4
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Well it's easy enough to pay for tits. Natural is better and I think that those legs trump any boob related advantage Trish has.

Yea, okay. Legs, ass, face are all beautiful.

But its best body, Stacey just has one good body part. She's pretty scrawny, flatter than an ironing board up top. Im no Trish fan but at least she's blessed in the T (surgically) & A departments not just one of them and has enough meat on her bones to be more than a coat rack. Staceys bottom half is good, top half is meh.

IA-SteveB

Reaction score
But its best body, Stacey just has one good body part. She's pretty scrawny, flatter than an ironing board up top. Im no Trish fan but at least she's blessed in the T (surgically) & A departments not just one of them and has enough meat on her bones to be more than a coat rack. Staceys bottom half is good, top half is meh.

Clooney must have liked her since he spent two years with her. Clooney Years are like dog years, so that was an almost 14 year relationship with Stacey.

Embrace Thou Maryse

Reaction score
Helping Maryse practice her French Kiss...
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
therock4
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
He's worked his way through 99% of the women in Hollywood, it was just her turn, besides that doesn't magically give Stacy boobs.