WWE Cleans house. Release week 2016

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
What the fuck... releasing Sandow a month after he got one of the biggest WM32 pops... wow, what wasted potential.

I hope Sandow goes to TNA. I can just imagine him cutting promos with the likes of EC3, Mike Bennett and Eli Drake.

Same goes for Wade Barrett, him being in TNA would be awesome, he could probably be a main eventer... but I'm not sure if they could fit him in with the likes of Galloway, Lashley, EC3 etc. being the top dogs. Hey, either way, Barrett can go do movies when he's not wrestling for TNA (which should provide stable income, inb4 TNA jokes).

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
What the fuck... releasing Sandow a month after he got one of the biggest WM32 pops... wow, what wasted potential.

I hope Sandow goes to TNA. I can just imagine him cutting promos with the likes of EC3, Mike Bennett and Eli Drake.

Same goes for Wade Barrett, him being in TNA would be awesome, he could probably be a main eventer... but I'm not sure if they could fit him in with the likes of Galloway, Lashley, EC3 etc. being the top dogs. Hey, either way, Barrett can go do movies when he's not wrestling for TNA (which should provide stable income, inb4 TNA jokes).
Barrett should not set foot in TNA. He's too good. Same for Sandow to be honest.

Ring Rust

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score

Sorry I had to. Unfortunate that some of these are/were actually talented.
Can't wait to see what Botchamania does with this.

EDIT: These deserve a place in this post.
tumblr_inline_o16vjyNNsO1td6a19_500.gif

tumblr_o17gvwoL5X1sbzhteo1_400.gif

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
WWE does not want that PR nightmare dude. They've caved for smaller things when it comes to GLAAD and other LGBT organisations

He's just gay.. It's normal.. Doesn't mean they have to keep his ass around forever.. If this angle with Backland fails, he'll be the next one gone.

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
He's just gay.. It's normal.. Doesn't mean they have to keep his ass around forever.. If this angle with Backland fails, he'll be the next one gone.
See, Messiah, usually I find what you say to be so ridiculous that it must be trolling, but here I wish more people would go "He's just gay, it's normal". Too bad in this modern day society filled with codled activists, the pertake on equality is to be treated better than others. Stupid but true, so WWE would likely get their asses chewed off by some (not all) rights organization

Reactions: Red Rain

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Because in-wrestling, sexual orientation matters more than talent.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Sandow and Barrett are legit gutting. Sandow as no matter what they did to him he always got pops and over. Barrett because with Bad News at one point he seemed a legit upper mid card and was a quality watch. Hope they both hit peaks in the future and make an impact wherever they end up.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
@Messiah why do you still have a hooker as your avatar? lel

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Messiah said Sasha Banks looks like a hooker, with a horse face and that she should be released.

• Haha
Reactions: Aids Johnson

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Insiders/people with insider connections that I follow are hinting at there being about 2 more male releases today and possibly one woman.
One of the men being Mark Henry who is getting close to retirement
Unacceptable.

I've seen an angry Mark Henry hold a fully grown man over his head and toss him five rows away because somebody played Big Show's theme music.

Mark Henry's silverback gimmick was the funniest f*cking sh*t i've ever seen in my entire life.

A belligerent Mark Henry quote:

"If you saw me in the street, I promise you, you would not look at me cross cause you know that I will break yo face wide open."

Angry Mark Henry >>> Earth

Even in 2016, locking Rey Mysterio inside a room with Mark Henry without any food or water would only result in Mark walking out with a toothpick in his mouth and Rey nowhere to be found.

Last edited:

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
It was Big Show's theme, not Jericho's.

Krendall

The Showoff
Reaction score
lol Whoever saw Alex Riley as "the next guy"?
Wasn't Alex Riley the one the WWE higher-ups (including McMahon himself) really, REALLY wanted to win that season of NXT, and then everyone was pissed when Low-Ki ended up winning?

Anyway, I'm sad about Barrett and Sandow, I don't know enough about Riley to comment, and I'm kind of glad to see the others go. I mean, I liked Zeb Coulter and all, but the bit is done.