WWE Cleans house. Release week 2016

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Wasn't Alex Riley the one the WWE higher-ups (including McMahon himself) really, REALLY wanted to win that season of NXT, and then everyone was pissed when Low-Ki ended up winning?

That says what exactly about him becoming the next top superstar?

Koko B.

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
When they let go of Wade Barret, did they start the conversation off with, "Wade, I'm afraid I've got some bad news ...." ?

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Lilian Garcia is also out.

One slip up to many...

Can't wait for TNA to sign her up.

Anyway, Barrett said he's taking time away from wrestling, correct? There's one question answered.

Sandow will be booked in the indies as a big talent imo for some British/American company. Who know, Young Lion Aaron Stevens may show up in NJPW :)

As for Riley, PCW are gonna book him within the next two months, I'm calling it

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
No he has a pic of your mom....oh wait?
I'm referring to something he said, elsewhere.

ScreenShot2016-05-08at9.27.44AM.png

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Oh, what could have been... I'm certain Kayfabe Commentaries has already contacted Sandow to see just how much trouble this guy got in to. How on earth could this guy have gone from their second most over babyface at WM31 to almost a year without being used? On the surface I blame Kevin Dunn, he seems to be a spoke in the wheel of the Dunn/Hunter backstage war as Triple H's first pet project that was such a rousing success with piles of stupid shit thrown at him that he got over instantly. Sandow had a ceiling, but will never be forgotten as the ultimate WTF story.

Speaking of what could have been... Believe it or not, I don't think Wade/Bad News/King Barrett ever had main event potential. I guess he could have won the WHC in 2012, but there were always better people to try out in that spot if you're going to fantasy book like that. Nonetheless he's got a great legacy as one of the biggest "what could have been"s in WWE history, and the ripping away of the Bad News gimmick was downright criminal.

I seriously hope LU brings in Riley with his current gimmick of nobody giving enough of a shit to remember who he is, haha. " Hey Mundo, remember me from back in the day!?" "No"

So I suppose Total Divas is done after all then. Girl bye

Fuck Hornswoggle

Mascarita Dorada was a big time deal (no pun intended) in Mexico though, wasn't he? As a mini he was kicking ass and it's a shame he wasted so many prime years doing nothing in a bull costume in WWE (can we use that line here, or is it still only allowed with Impact? I don't have my smark handbook handy). Man I can't wait for the future of this guy, hell I'm gonna YT some classic matches of his right now!

Awww darn, I like Zeb! Come on, you can't keep the guy around for backstage reasons? What about as a mouthpiece for... hmmmm... ummmmm... Well uhh...

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Oh, what could have been... I'm certain Kayfabe Commentaries has already contacted Sandow to see just how much trouble this guy got in to. How on earth could this guy have gone from their second most over babyface at WM31 to almost a year without being used? On the surface I blame Kevin Dunn, he seems to be a spoke in the wheel of the Dunn/Hunter backstage war as Triple H's first pet project that was such a rousing success with piles of stupid shit thrown at him that he got over instantly. Sandow had a ceiling, but will never be forgotten as the ultimate WTF story.

Speaking of what could have been... Believe it or not, I don't think Wade/Bad News/King Barrett ever had main event potential. I guess he could have won the WHC in 2012, but there were always better people to try out in that spot if you're going to fantasy book like that. Nonetheless he's got a great legacy as one of the biggest "what could have been"s in WWE history, and the ripping away of the Bad News gimmick was downright criminal.

I seriously hope LU brings in Riley with his current gimmick of nobody giving enough of a shit to remember who he is, haha. " Hey Mundo, remember me from back in the day!?" "No"

So I suppose Total Divas is done after all then. Girl bye

Fuck Hornswoggle

Mascarita Dorada was a big time deal (no pun intended) in Mexico though, wasn't he? As a mini he was kicking ass and it's a shame he wasted so many prime years doing nothing in a bull costume in WWE (can we use that line here, or is it still only allowed with Impact? I don't have my smark handbook handy). Man I can't wait for the future of this guy, hell I'm gonna YT some classic matches of his right now!

Awww darn, I like Zeb! Come on, you can't keep the guy around for backstage reasons? What about as a mouthpiece for... hmmmm... ummmmm... Well uhh...
I never was high on Barrett either, tbh. The rest is all good news. Fuck total divas, sounds like Bella shit is where that is headed. Hornswaggle is from WI and is said to piece a huge piece of shit and waste of space. Torito was cannon fodder, and the rest were all MONTHS late on their boot.

The only one surprising me is Sandow, it honestly makes me worry for Ryder and his state in the compuoy. I hope he goes TNA, but doubt he will. He would be a smooth fit there.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
The only one surprising me is Sandow, it honestly makes me worry for Ryder and his state in the compuoy. I hope he goes TNA, but doubt he will. He would be a smooth fit there.
He's been booked almost every week (I say almost, because I don't check Superstars). WWE doesn't book people bound for a release. They might get hurt, and WWE will have to pay or they might even get sued.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
He's been booked almost every week (I say almost, because I don't check Superstars). WWE doesn't book people bound for a release. They might get hurt, and WWE will have to pay or they might even get sued.
Yeah I don't expect it so soon, but with his big WM win i'm not sure whether to flip a coin and wait or not.