WWE 2019: No Wildcards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tg11

Reaction score
- Morrison loses the Loser Leaves RAW match losing to The Miz...I mean The Miz he more or less has had Morrison's number over the years and this proves to be no different as he sends Morrison packing again. Now that Morrison has to leave RAW, he is most definitely going to end up on Smackdown on the blue brand. If that happens, I wonder if his wife Franky Monet and his bodyguard Rowan all end up on Smackdown too as Smackdown superstars? Because Franky Monet she and Dana Brooke are in a Tag Team and if Franky follows Morrison to Smackdown...then what happens to Dana Brooke since she is a RAW superstar?

- Daniel Bryan of all people with the assist to help Miz beat Morrison...I definitely did not expect Daniel Bryan to come to Miz's rescue. But I can definitely see Morrison having a rivalry with Bryan now on the blue brand on Smackdown.

- I just can't see McIntyre losing at SummerSlam because he won the title back at WrestleMania 36 beating Roman Reigns to become WWE Champion...but even if McIntyre were to somehow lose and Andrade became WWE Champion, Big E would literally cash in his briefcase on Andrade

- Orton/Zayn for the IC Title at SummerSlam...now this match I definitely can't wait for because it is as personal as it gets

Reactions: Roy Mustang

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
2hbiCEE.jpg

7eYkM1v.jpg

NBaz8SU.jpg

JnFMaN2.jpg

vBv4e3n.jpg

5w7vZdQ.jpg

KFqZ3d8.jpg

zDyQoWq.jpg

CpyfFPW.jpg

jMKjBpf.jpg

oho78rG.jpg

Vh1iQQH.jpg

qCTJU2T.jpg

uqPis32.jpg

K2BSpyH.jpg

6nJACF3.jpg

4C5i4bP.jpg

dUKtvmu.jpg

pUEaw8p.jpg

THLcYFw.jpg

EGzwCEU.jpg

AqizAih.jpg

a6FgYrF.jpg

5aVDX3i.jpg

h5UWkp1.jpg

Reactions: Stojy and RDT

Tg11

Reaction score
- Again who is this Masked Man? And why does he keep showing up to aid Rollins and The Church? I want to see who this Masked Man is

- Jey Uso's explanation for turning on Kevin Owens makes sense...Owens is not family, he is not blood. Simple. Jey can't go against his own family well Roman he can but he can't go against Jimmy because Jimmy isn't just his brother, he is his twin his literal other half. In their mother's womb and came into the world together. Grew up together and came into this business together. Have done anything and everything together. No way Jey was going to throw all of that away for KO. So now in The Bloodline you have Roman, both Usos and Naomi but it makes me wonder who else joins The Bloodline? I can easily see The Usos' brother Solo Sikoa joining WWE and he ends up in The Bloodline joining Jey, Jimmy, Naomi and Roman

- The contract is signed...it is official...Triple Threat Match for the WWE Universal Championship we get Black/Rollins/Edge in Toronto...in Edge's hometown I think that match goes on last to Main Event the whole PPV

- Trish Stratus vs Sasha Banks for me is a Dream Match...a battle of 2 generations...how often do we get Dream Matches like this? In Toronto too no less in Trish's hometown she will no doubt get cheered but Sasha I think gets booed

- Buddy Murphy I think he will join The Club because he literally said he is going to pay very close attention to the WWE United States Championship match at SummerSlam between Balor and Gable...something tells me Murphy will help Balor to beat Gable at SummerSlam and he joins with Murphy becoming their 4th member

- Strowman basically destroys both Maddin and Alexander...but with Strowman back on the blue brand how long before he sets his sights back on the WWE Universal Championship?

- Alpha Academy becoming the #1 Contenders for the WWE Tag Team Championship beating Gallows & Anderson...I won't be surprised if Riddle & Gulak end up beating Nakamura & Dijakovic to become WWE Tag Team Champions but even if that doesn't happen, The Bloodline can easily set their sights on the WWE Tag Team Championship namely The Usos because Reigns can easily pull strings to make sure his cousins get a title shot or The Church throw themselves into the Tag Team Title picture also

Tg11

Reaction score
Predictions Contest

Match Order (Pre Show & Main Card)

Pre Show

1- Opening Contest- (RAW)- Swerve Strickland (Hurt Business) vs Ricochet (Winner: Swerve Strickland with assistance from MVP & Lio Rush)

2- #1 Contenders Fatal 4 Way Tag Team Match (Winners Become #1 Contenders for the WWE Women's Tag Team Championship)- Team Kick vs Tay Conti & Xia Li vs Chelsea Green & Raquel Rodriguez vs Medusa Complex (Winners: Tay Conti & Xia Li; I see the push of Tay Conti continuing here in this diary hence why I have her & Li going over)

3- 8 Man Tag Team Match- Dominik Mysterio Debut Match- Rey Mysterio, Dominik Mysterio, Jeff Hardy and Mansoor vs The Church of Rollins (Authors of Pain, Nathan Frazer and Aiden English) (Winners: The Church of Rollins)

Main Card

1- (Opener)- Toronto Street Fight- WWE Intercontinental Championship- Randy Orton vs Sami Zayn (c) (Winner: Still WWE Intercontinental Champion Sami Zayn)

2- World Tag Team Championship- Cesaro & Ilja Dragunov (The Ungovernables) (c) vs The New Day (Kofi Kingston & Xavier Woods) (Winners: New World Tag Team Champions The New Day; Cesaro babyface turn happens here as he turns on Dragunov costing his own team the victory; I think The Ungovernables tension finally causes Cesaro to snap here)

3- Grudge Match- Roman Reigns w/The Usos & Naomi vs Kevin Owens (Winner: Roman Reigns)

4- WWE United States Championship- Chad Gable (c) vs Finn Balor (Winner: New WWE United States Champion Finn Balor; with an assist from Buddy Murphy of all people as he joins The Club with his Bullet Club taunt to Balor...he is the 4th guy)

5- First Time Ever- Icon vs Icon- Trish Stratus vs Sasha Banks (Winner: Sasha Banks)

6- Grudge Match- Brock Lesnar vs Samoa Joe (Winner: Samoa Joe; I just either see a Heyman double cross here on Brock or yet another new member shows up to The Hurt Business to help Joe beat Brock)

7- WWE Women's Championship- Ember Moon (c) vs Bayley (Winner: Still WWE Women's Champion Ember Moon)

8- WWE Women's Universal Championship- Title vs Career- Shayna Baszler (c) vs Beth Phoenix (Winner: Still WWE Women's Universal Champion Shayna Baszler; Baszler retires Beth in front of her family as Edge's wife has to call it a career; Beth has her goodbyes in front of the universe and her daughters sitting in the front row)

9- (Semi Main Event)- WWE Championship- Drew McIntyre (c) vs Andrade Cien Almas (Winner: New WWE Champion Andrade Cien Almas; however post match McIntyre attacks Andrade and completely leaves him laying...cue Big E's music...Mr Money in the Bank is out here Referee in tow as Big E is cashing in his Money in the Bank contract...IT'S HAPPENING!!!)

Cash In Match- Andrade Cien Almas (c) vs Big E (Mr Money in the Bank) (Winner: New WWE Champion Big E... Big E is celebrating with his New Day teammates as they are all dripped in gold...Big E as WWE Champion and Kofi & Woods as World Tag Team Champions)

10- (Main Event)- Triple Threat Match- WWE Universal Championship- Aleister Black (c) vs Seth Rollins vs Edge (Winner: New WWE Universal Champion Seth Freakin Rollins; due to The Masked Man...The Masked Man finally takes his mask off...IT'S CHRISTIAN!!! Christian has betrayed his own best friend costing him the WWE Universal Championship in such an evil act of betrayal...this sends shockwaves as boos rain down and announcers going crazy on commentary saying how sick and disgusting it is)

Shortest Match on the card: WWE Championship Cash In (Big E cashing in his Money in the Bank contract on Andrade)

Longest Match on the card: WWE Women's Universal Championship Title vs Career Shayna Baszler (c) vs Beth Phoenix

Who will take the fall in the WWE Universal Championship match? Edge will be the one who gets pinned by Rollins; Aleister Black is not pinned which sets up Black/Rollins

Name one person who will make a shock appearance: Christian, Edge's best friend who will turn out to be Rollins' Masked Man

And will Big E break his word, and cash in his Money in the Bank briefcase? Yes he will. He will cash in post match on Andrade Cien Almas who becomes WWE Champion for only a few minutes until Big E cashes in his briefcase after McIntyre does the damage and leaves Andrade laying

Tg11

Reaction score
SummerSlam pre show

- Orton entering Scotiabank Arena in Toronto and the first thing he does, he RKOs someone not just someone but a legend in this business...The Mountie and he not only RKOs him but punts him in the skull for good measure!!! Massive heel heat but Orton looks ready for his WWE Intercontinental Championship match against Sami Zayn for the IC Title in a Toronto Street Fight

- But I love that Orton has the Punt Kick in his arsenal again and if he hits that Punt, Sami goes out like a light. That Punt puts people on the shelf. It ends careers.

- Xavier Woods is the weak link in New Day I mean let's face it Kofi is a former WWE Champion, Big E is Mr Money in the Bank and Woods hasn't done anything in a singles career not 1 thing. So MVP was actually right about The New Day. But I hope The New Day become World Tag Team Champions tonight. I really do. Why? Because it will start Cesaro on a babyface turn away from and out of The Ungovernables

- Dominik Mysterio with his father Rey, Jeff Hardy and Mansoor beats The Church of Rollins...things are not looking good for Rollins or his group now are they?

- I wonder if that Demon Rollins is summoning is that mysterious Masked Man...has to be

- Balor I just have a feeling he wins the WWE United States Championship beating Gable but it won't even be because of Gallows or Anderson but it will be because of Buddy Murphy...I think Murphy joins The Club tonight as it's 4th and newest member

- I think the babyface turn of Cesaro happens tonight here at SummerSlam with The Ungovernables losing the World Tag Team Championship and Cesaro finally snaps turning on his own partner Dragunov basically indicating he's done with all of them

- Swerve of The Hurt Business beats Ricochet...huge win and he didn't even need any of his stable mates to win this...he did it all on his own!!! BUSINESS IS BOOMIN!!!

- Cena is coming back from Hollywood and he is going to be on RAW...I wonder why?

- I think Beth Phoenix her in ring career will be over tonight here at SummerSlam in Toronto. Why? I think Baszler she retains the WWE Women's Universal Championship here tonight and why? Because of the MMA Horsewomen helping her out. Either way Beth is done.

- Team Kick (Tegan Nox and Dakota Kai) become the next #1 Contenders for the WWE Women's Tag Team Championship beating 3 other teams in a Fatal 4 Way to get this opportunity...but no one has been able to beat the MMA Horsewomen much less stand up to them

- Definitely loved WWE Intercontinental Champion Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens reuniting to start the Kick Off Show in Toronto...why? Because both of them are Canadians all be it from Montreal but Toronto loves them just as much. But also they are on opposite brands Sami on RAW and KO on Smackdown but still friends and still have each other's backs tonight.

I wonder what KO's plan is for The Bloodline that he had to only talk to Sami and Renee about? I mean you know Roman is gonna have the entire Bloodline by his side...which means Jimmy, Jey and Naomi so how can KO neutralize them?

Tg11

Reaction score
- Edge is not just an 11 time World Champion he wins the title for the 12th time. Edge is a 12 time WWE Champion. The new WWE Universal Champion to boot winning the Championship in the main event of SummerSlam in a Triple Threat beating Aleister Black and Seth Rollins to get it done. Edge doing it in Toronto in his hometown. I'm surprised Edge went over but I get why.

- But I wonder if Edge faces Rollins at the next PPV? Or does he face Aleister Black? Because in the Triple Threat Black was not even pinned, Rollins was.

- But Karrion Kross and Scarlett Bordeaux joining Rollins' little cult I don't get it. I really don't get this move at all with Kross being the Masked Man like bro you have to make it make sense to me. Like why would Kross align himself with Rollins? Especially when he and Scarlett both don't need The Church. They were doing just fine without Rollins.

- Loved Christian evening up the odds in this Triple Threat

- Bayley becomes WWE Women's Champion ending Ember Moon's title reign beating Moon to become the new Champion...what a match...definite show stealer

- Sami Zayn retains his WWE Intercontinental Championship beating Randy Orton in the Toronto Street Fight...went over Orton clean but I wonder if this rivalry continues?

- Drew McIntyre retains his WWE Championship in the semi main event of SummerSlam beating Andrade of the Ungovernables...thank God thank you God but it wasn't without multiple interferences from The Ungovernables, Sheamus, New Day, etc. but McIntyre goes over ultimately. Where does that leave him or The Ungovernables?

- I wonder if this leads to a babyface turn for Cesaro? He and Dragunov lost the World Tag Team Championship to The New Day and not to mention he just left Zelina and Dragunov in the ring. Didn't even stop to check on them at all. Then on top of that all the tension that has been building up for weeks...it makes me wonder if Cesaro leaves them behind? Or they all turn on him beating the holy hell out of Cesaro leaving him laying?

- With New Day becoming World Tag Team Champions on RAW, they are well on their way to winning all the gold because Kofi & Woods are champions now and Big E still has that Money in the Bank briefcase which he could cash in at any time...so it makes me wonder which team challenges them for the titles?

- Natalya...what an act of betrayal...even I was in shock seeing Natalya turn on Beth Phoenix and cost her the WWE Women's Universal Championship costing Beth her in ring career...I couldn't believe it...imagine the heel heat for Natalya not just in Toronto, not just in Canada but all over the WWE now because she helps Shayna Baszler to retain the Championship helping the MMA Horsewomen. What warrants this betrayal? I wonder if we get an explanation from Natalya as far as why she did this? Or will Natalya join their group?

- Beth now that her in ring career is over, I wonder where she goes from here? Or if this just sets up Beth Phoenix vs Natalya at WrestleMania and this is just a long game towards a program?

- Finn Balor becoming the new WWE United States Champion beating Chad Gable to open up SummerSlam...I definitely expected this to happen but also definitely thought Murphy would help Balor to become champion and he did low & behold. Buddy Murphy it seems he is the newest member of The Club aligning himself with Balor, Gallows and Anderson as their 4th member. Gable now that he's lost the WWE United States Championship, I wonder if he sets his sights back on it? Or does he go after the WWE Universal Championship instead?

- My Chief your Chief, The Head of the Table...The Tribal Chief Roman Reigns loses to Kevin Owens...more like Owens had help to beat Roman. But then again The War Raiders more or less evened the odds for KO considering their history with Roman, they were the last people I ever expected to be Kevin Owens' aces in the hole. But I definitely think it leads to a 6 Man Tag Team Match at the next PPV.

- Brock Lesnar losing to Samoa Joe...Joe won this match cleanly which shocks me because I definitely had Brock winning but this puts Joe over huge especially after Joe joined The Hurt Business and now this...Brock didn't tap but passed out in the Coquina Clutch. I definitely see a rematch happening now after the finish.

- Trish Stratus putting Sasha Banks over in this Dream Match of Past vs Present...First Time Ever...but after this huge win, I wonder if Sasha sets her sights back on the WWE Women's Championship? But I wonder if Lita and Trish both stick around after this?

Tg11

Reaction score
But I can't wait to see the fallout from Summerslam, post Summerslam on RAW and on Smackdown especially now that we have a new WWE Universal Champion in Edge. I know Rollins will want a rematch but Black is legally entitled to a rematch Black was the champion going into the match and Aleister was never pinned, Rollins was.

But then I wonder if The Bloodline namely Roman Reigns he decides to throw his name into the WWE Universal Championship discussion and he targets Edge?

But also I wanna see the fall-out on the RAW side especially since Drew is still WWE Champion and Andrade is not. I can easily see The Ungovernables starting the show off and it turns to the other members turning on Cesaro because of the fact that he and Dragunov lost the World Tag Team Championship and he didn't even care. Just left Zelina and Ilja there. Then on top of that, they will probably blame Cesaro for Andrade not being WWE Champion and then the others turn on him beating the holy hell out of him essentially kicking him out of the group.

But also the fallout on the RAW side too I wanna see who ends up facing McIntyre for the WWE Championship at the next PPV? I wonder if The Hurt Business namely Samoa Joe will set his sights on the WWE Championship?

Tg11

Reaction score
But with 2 of the MMA Horsewoman Ronda Rousey and Shafir on Smackdown, where does that leave the WWE Women's Universal Champion Shayna Baszler and Jessamyn Duke? Because they are on RAW

King of the Ring to establish a new star I love it

Renee Young is going to AEW just like her husband

Black being back by No Mercy makes sense...but if Black/Rollins happens it will happen inside Satan's structure inside Hell in a Cell

Andrade...now that he's taken time off, what happens to The Ungovernables

Tg11

Reaction score
- Cesaro said no matter who won the WWE Championship match at SummerSlam that he would be waiting and Drew McIntyre is still WWE Champion...Cesaro basically making it clear he is not a part of The Ungovernables anymore. I mean not in so many words but it looks like he's breaking away from the faction and going out on his own. So if we get Cesaro vs McIntyre for the WWE Championship at London Calling, I don't have a problem with that either. It makes for one hell of a main event in London, England and McIntyre in the UK will be cheered. It is essentially on home ground even though Drew is from Scotland but he essentially has home advantage.

- Seems like the Women's Tag Team division on RAW is heating up with The Twisted Sisters and The Riott Squad on RAW

- Ilja Dragunov and Angel Garza may be the team that faces The New Day at London Calling for the World Tag Team Championships especially since we saw how well they work together against Breezango...plus it can't be Dijakovic & Nakamura because they are on Smackdown as Smackdown superstars exclusive to Smackdown so that rules them out

- Miz wants the WWE Intercontinental Championship still even after he got rid of John Morrison...Miz in this diary is a 9 time WWE Intercontinental Champion so he wants a 10th reign to beat Jericho's record since he and Jericho are tied with 9 IC Titles...so that would set Miz on a collision course with Sami Zayn and Sami currently is IC Champion right now

- Alexa Bliss has a history of turning on her tag team partners so how can we be so sure she wouldn't turn on Mickie James especially if the opportunity presented itself?

- Melina vs Alexa Bliss is still a match I wanna see but I definitely wanna see Melina/Mickie too especially in this current era

- Sami after he beat Orton to retain his WWE Intercontinental Championship and then beats Jinder Mahal the next night on RAW, it begs the question of where Sami Zayn goes from here?

- Plus we haven't seen Orton since last night so it makes me wonder if The Viper sets his sights on the WWE Championship? Meaning he sets his sights on Drew McIntyre next?

- Hurt Business introduce a new member into their ranks and this new member, the diamond in the rough the future of this business EJ Nduka and he is their 5th member now...you have MVP as their manager/mouthpiece and then you have Samoa Joe as the leader, Shelton Benjamin & Lio Rush as the tag team, Swerve Strickland, Cedric Alexander and now EJ Nduka... that's 7 guys. Don't you think 7 is overkill?

- EJ Nduka in his 1st match he gets to go up against arguably the greatest of all time, in John Cena. That is a huge way to make your debut. But isn't that throwing him into the fire too early?

- But for me Samoa Joe vs John Cena at London Calling is a Dream Match because it has never ever happened. Both men icons in this business. Plus Joe has been on a tear first beating Brock at SummerSlam and now he goes up against another GOAT in Cena...this actually makes Joe an even bigger deal main event wise.

- Montez Ford we haven't seen him in months especially when he was taken out by The Church of Rollins and put on the shelf but now that he is back, his first match back and he beats Baron Corbin. What a way to make your return but now that The Profits are back, I wonder if they set their sights on the World Tag Team Championships and set up New Day/Street Profits?

- Beth Phoenix I don't think she's truly done...my theory is that we still get Beth Phoenix vs Natalya but it won't happen until WrestleMania and how it happens: Royal Rumble in the Women's Royal Rumble Match Beth Phoenix comes in as a surprise entrant and she eliminates Natalya from the match to set up their Mania match which is what I think this builds towards

- Piper Niven setting her sights on the WWE Women's Universal Championship by setting her sights on Shayna Baszler...I mean isn't Piper technically a heel and she's facing another heel? But yeah Piper Niven wants this match because of it being in the UK. I totally get that. And Niven was a champion in NXT UK. So she essentially has home advantage. But Shayna with her title reign it may be in serious jeopardy. Why? Piper Niven is different from any opponent Shayna has ever faced. Piper is much bigger and stronger than Shayna for one thing. Size disparity is the biggest factor so Shayna has to be an underdog even though she is the champion. But then again the Horsewomen easily could interfere in this match and help Shayna to retain. So numbers game to consider.

- Natalya joining the MMA Horsewomen as its newest member...I still can't get over it. Like probably one of the most shocking heel turns ever. Natalya getting booed in her own home country especially getting booed in Toronto mercilessly. The fans really letting her have it because she not only joined the MMA Horsewomen but is the reason why Beth's career is over. Just look at the massive heel heat she's getting. This probably is the best thing to happen to Natalya's career because by doing this, it actually makes her a much bigger deal and she can be pushed as a main eventer in the Women's division. She is wrestling royalty, a 3rd generation superstar coming from one of the most sacred wrestling families in the Hart family. Her grandfather being Stu Hart. Her father being WWE Hall of Famer the late Jim the Anvil Neidhart. Her uncles being 2 time WWE Hall of Famer a GOAT in Bret The Hitman Hart, the King of Harts the late Owen Hart, and her other uncle Davey Boy Smith The British Bulldog. She had to grow up in all their shadows basically her whole life but despite all of that she has become a star in this business. Now that she has aligned herself with the Horsewomen, she can be an even bigger star.