WWE 2019: No Wildcards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deco90

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Hey Roy, been a while since I've commented but I've been doing my best to follow along. Seen you've recently dropped the Great American Bash and it felt like a good oppertunity to jump in and drop some thoughts.

GREAT AMERICAN BASH REVIEW:

- So a fair amount went down in the Pre-Show which was pretty cool. The Bloodline picking up steam and I like how you're putting your own twist on it with the addition of Naomi and how the relationships are developing. Good promo's from Black & Murphy and I like how it was announced ahead of time their match would be starting the show, feels BIG time! Anderson & Gallows hanging around in the back suggesting they're going to cause some trouble tonight. Matches were all fine, of course. Good start to the show!

- Black & Buddy delivering what sounded like a BANGER! Well written match with so much back and forth, and some near falls really taken us on the thrill ride. I loved Buddy looking to strike Aleister with the Black Mass only to receive one from the Champion and successfully retain his Universal Championship!

- LOVED the Edge promo.

- The Fiend continuing his revenge tour by beating Rowe was no surprise but the correct outcome for sure. Righting the wrongs of his past is how I would have booked the Fiend IRL so it's nice to see you playing that out in your 'BTB' albeit under different circumstances which is cool.

- I liked the promo with Trish & Lita! The digs from Trish to Sasha, OUUCCH! Haha! Good stuff

- Kinda' funny to see Heavy Machinery still a thing in your 'BTB' Universe but I'm not mad at it at all. Makes perfect sense. Visual of the match up against Authors of Pain is nice too! I don't recall them competing IRL but I might be wrong. Heavy Machinery retain but the story is post-match with the attack from the Authors of Pain.

- Short exchange with HBK & Rollins was nice. Man, if only we could have seen that match up.

- The EST picking up her debut Pay-Per-View win! All good with me.

- Again, nice exchange with Bryan & Owens. Building anticipation for what's to come. Good job!

- Huge win for Dijak thanks to a massive assist from the Fiend, of course. So, looks like we will be getting Fiend vs Bruan going forward and I'm all good with that. Give me another Swamp Match! :lol Haha!

- Short but to the point promo from Shinsuke.

- Great match up next and it's Ronda & Shayna that pick up the victory! The legends putting up a fight but ultimately the Champions continue their hot streak and it's Lita that taps out to Ronda's cross-arm breaker to see the victory.

- Speaking of hot streak, what a run Chad Gable is on! His run continues as US Champion but then comes the arrival of the Good Brothers and the return of.. FINN! BALOR! That was TOO.... SWWEEETTTT!

- HERE WE GO! IT'S ELMINATION CHAMBER TIME!

Bryan & Shin starting the match was a nice touch after their exchanges and words. Then Rollins following as the three workers of the match start mixing it up! Bryan eliminating Nakamura was nice, and espcially with Shin tapping out. I can see that feud continuing for sure and I'm here for it.

Edge going for the SPEAR only for Rollins to counter with the PEDIGREE was nice!

HOLY SHIT! Thanks for coming, Roman Reigns.. DAMN. I was not expecting that at all. Being totally honest, I'm not sure about this - I feel like he could have mixed it up a little more before then going with that finish which was really creative to have everyone kind of zone in on him and beat him down. I guess the shock factor though creates a moment though for sure! Going to be interesting how the Tribal Chief takes this loss going back to the Bloodline and how they're going to react.

Rollins continues on rolling as he eliminates Kevin Owens and then D-Bryan is eliminated by Edge! And we're down to TWO! Who's going to SUMMERSLAM?!

NOOOO! Poor Edge. He got screwed, man. Already wondering and speculating if this new follower, if it indeed is a follower is someone perhaps linked to Edge? Rollins wins by hook or by crook though and he's going on to SummerSlam!

This was a great match! Haven't read the next one of course but can't help but feel this should have Main Evented but we will see!

- So, I know how much you have invested into the Woman's Division and the likes of Ember Moon. So, I can appreciate this match Main Eventing such a HUGE show - However I would have gone with the Chamber, personally.

That said, I can see why you didn't because the ending was a BIG DEAL and sets up something for the future. The Four Horsewoman on the same page and causing carnage. Match delivered as well - Really good man!

Summary: Good stuff as always, Roy. Seems like you've got so much momentum with this BTB and you haven't missed a beat from what I've been reading. Feels like this show has set up a lot potential match ups and rivalries going forward too which is always good as we're on the road to SummerSlam! I'll be reading along as always mate - Well done! :)

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Hey Roy, been a while since I've commented but I've been doing my best to follow along. Seen you've recently dropped the Great American Bash and it felt like a good oppertunity to jump in and drop some thoughts.

GREAT AMERICAN BASH REVIEW:

- So a fair amount went down in the Pre-Show which was pretty cool. The Bloodline picking up steam and I like how you're putting your own twist on it with the addition of Naomi and how the relationships are developing. Good promo's from Black & Murphy and I like how it was announced ahead of time their match would be starting the show, feels BIG time! Anderson & Gallows hanging around in the back suggesting they're going to cause some trouble tonight. Matches were all fine, of course. Good start to the show!

- Black & Buddy delivering what sounded like a BANGER! Well written match with so much back and forth, and some near falls really taken us on the thrill ride. I loved Buddy looking to strike Aleister with the Black Mass only to receive one from the Champion and successfully retain his Universal Championship!

- LOVED the Edge promo.

- The Fiend continuing his revenge tour by beating Rowe was no surprise but the correct outcome for sure. Righting the wrongs of his past is how I would have booked the Fiend IRL so it's nice to see you playing that out in your 'BTB' albeit under different circumstances which is cool.

- I liked the promo with Trish & Lita! The digs from Trish to Sasha, OUUCCH! Haha! Good stuff

- Kinda' funny to see Heavy Machinery still a thing in your 'BTB' Universe but I'm not mad at it at all. Makes perfect sense. Visual of the match up against Authors of Pain is nice too! I don't recall them competing IRL but I might be wrong. Heavy Machinery retain but the story is post-match with the attack from the Authors of Pain.

- Short exchange with HBK & Rollins was nice. Man, if only we could have seen that match up.

- The EST picking up her debut Pay-Per-View win! All good with me.

- Again, nice exchange with Bryan & Owens. Building anticipation for what's to come. Good job!

- Huge win for Dijak thanks to a massive assist from the Fiend, of course. So, looks like we will be getting Fiend vs Bruan going forward and I'm all good with that. Give me another Swamp Match! :lol Haha!

- Short but to the point promo from Shinsuke.

- Great match up next and it's Ronda & Shayna that pick up the victory! The legends putting up a fight but ultimately the Champions continue their hot streak and it's Lita that taps out to Ronda's cross-arm breaker to see the victory.

- Speaking of hot streak, what a run Chad Gable is on! His run continues as US Champion but then comes the arrival of the Good Brothers and the return of.. FINN! BALOR! That was TOO.... SWWEEETTTT!

- HERE WE GO! IT'S ELMINATION CHAMBER TIME!

Bryan & Shin starting the match was a nice touch after their exchanges and words. Then Rollins following as the three workers of the match start mixing it up! Bryan eliminating Nakamura was nice, and espcially with Shin tapping out. I can see that feud continuing for sure and I'm here for it.

Edge going for the SPEAR only for Rollins to counter with the PEDIGREE was nice!

HOLY SHIT! Thanks for coming, Roman Reigns.. DAMN. I was not expecting that at all. Being totally honest, I'm not sure about this - I feel like he could have mixed it up a little more before then going with that finish which was really creative to have everyone kind of zone in on him and beat him down. I guess the shock factor though creates a moment though for sure! Going to be interesting how the Tribal Chief takes this loss going back to the Bloodline and how they're going to react.

Rollins continues on rolling as he eliminates Kevin Owens and then D-Bryan is eliminated by Edge! And we're down to TWO! Who's going to SUMMERSLAM?!

NOOOO! Poor Edge. He got screwed, man. Already wondering and speculating if this new follower, if it indeed is a follower is someone perhaps linked to Edge? Rollins wins by hook or by crook though and he's going on to SummerSlam!

This was a great match! Haven't read the next one of course but can't help but feel this should have Main Evented but we will see!

- So, I know how much you have invested into the Woman's Division and the likes of Ember Moon. So, I can appreciate this match Main Eventing such a HUGE show - However I would have gone with the Chamber, personally.

That said, I can see why you didn't because the ending was a BIG DEAL and sets up something for the future. The Four Horsewoman on the same page and causing carnage. Match delivered as well - Really good man!

Summary: Good stuff as always, Roy. Seems like you've got so much momentum with this BTB and you haven't missed a beat from what I've been reading. Feels like this show has set up a lot potential match ups and rivalries going forward too which is always good as we're on the road to SummerSlam! I'll be reading along as always mate - Well done! :)

Cheers for the feedback man :) . Honestly, the thing I was debating the most on this show was the elimination of Roman. I went that way to "protect him" in his elimination by having it be such a shock but honestly might have been better for him to mix it up for longer. I went with the women main eventing as felt that had the biggest ending hence it going over the chamber. Without the attack post-match I main event with Chamber. Thank you as always and get ready for EWR to change a few things regarding Summerslam :)

Reactions: Deco90 and Tg11

Order

Send HOOK
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Here goes my comment on The Great American Bash and I am expecting a great show as your pay-per-view events always are my friend.

-Black vs. Buddy - This was all sorts of entertaining and although I went in thinking Black was definitely retaining you did a good job at making it feel a little bit uncertain with some of the spots you gave Murphy. I think he looked great even in defeat and the nod from Black at the end was needed to send it over the edge. I hope Buddy stays high on the card as I think I might be the highest on him of anyone here. Very much enjoying what you're doing with Black as champion as well. He is just a bad ass who loves to fight.

-The Fiend wins - Correct booking in keeping him a monster. I won't say much here as I hate the gimmick and think Bray is terrible in the ring. If you're going to use him matches like this are the way to go though.

-Heavy Machinery vs. AOP - I was a little surprised with the result of this match as The Church have certainly been pushed hard. The way it ended and the aftermath suggests there will be another title match in the near future anyway. I am a fan of AOP more but you have done a good job in trying to build up Heavy Machinery. I just don't think they are a team to have a long reign if you want the division to standout. Good match with some nice twists and turns though.

-Belair winning - Not too much to say here - routine win for Bianca against a credible opponent in Liv to put her over and make everyone aware that she is going to be a big deal in the division.

-Dijackovic vs. Strowman - My least favourite match of the show so far which I imagine is not a surprise given what I just said about Bray. I can't say I have any interest in him versus Braun but I am not a massive Strowman fan either so actually them being away and doing their own thing is fine. I felt like the person this hurt was Dijackovic. Yes, he won but he needed Bray to get the job done so it doesn't add any credibility to him really. I'm intrigued to see what is next for him though for sure.

-Rousey & Baszler vs. Legends - This was a superbly written match and I think you really paid off the build-up superbly well. I don't think there was ever any way Lita and Trish were going to win but this was a nice story to tell to continue the dominance for Rousey and Baszler. They could hold them titles for some time (unlike real life :lol ). Best match of the night so far. I thought it was really entertaining despite the result being semi-predictable.

-Chad Gable retaining and getting a new challenger - This all worked really well for me. Gable as the United States Champion fits like a glove and he always should have beaten Roode. In the end, it turned into more of an angle with Finn Balor which I was more than okay with. He is a good challenger for him next as he looks to continue his lengthy reign. Kurt Angle is my all-time favourite so I'm always happy to see him pop up in these sorts of BTB storylines.

-Elimination Chamber match - I really enjoyed this and to be honest I didn't have a clue who would win although now I think about it it really was the most logical option to go with Seth Rollins with the history he has had with Black. So many spots I loved but for me the Roman Reigns elimination stood out the most with how quick it was but also how it took all four men to hit their finishers to remove him. He looked like a monster despite losing. I'm also intrigued to see who the masked man that helped Rollins will end up being. It could just be someone in the Church but the way you did it suggests it may be someone new you're bringing into the fold. Looking forward to seeing what happens with Rollins vs. Black for sure.

-Banks vs. Moon - This was amazing. When I saw you had this as the main event after the Chamber I did worry that it wasn't the right way round but I think the match was written so well that it came off just fine. I thought Banks was going to win at multiple times in the bout and I really liked the finish with Sasha even showing respect afterwards. That also made sense with the Four Horsewomen making their presence felt. I wonder if we're going to get a tag team match where the winners take all the gold which would certainly be quite something. Great main event mate.

I really enjoyed this show my friend. Your quality just gets better and better withe very show and I really like the twists and turns in each story. I can imagine that may be difficult sometimes with what EWR throws at you as I suffer the same thing. Looking forward to the direction you're going in next and as always I will be following!

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Here goes my comment on The Great American Bash and I am expecting a great show as your pay-per-view events always are my friend.

-Black vs. Buddy - This was all sorts of entertaining and although I went in thinking Black was definitely retaining you did a good job at making it feel a little bit uncertain with some of the spots you gave Murphy. I think he looked great even in defeat and the nod from Black at the end was needed to send it over the edge. I hope Buddy stays high on the card as I think I might be the highest on him of anyone here. Very much enjoying what you're doing with Black as champion as well. He is just a bad ass who loves to fight.

-The Fiend wins - Correct booking in keeping him a monster. I won't say much here as I hate the gimmick and think Bray is terrible in the ring. If you're going to use him matches like this are the way to go though.

-Heavy Machinery vs. AOP - I was a little surprised with the result of this match as The Church have certainly been pushed hard. The way it ended and the aftermath suggests there will be another title match in the near future anyway. I am a fan of AOP more but you have done a good job in trying to build up Heavy Machinery. I just don't think they are a team to have a long reign if you want the division to standout. Good match with some nice twists and turns though.

-Belair winning - Not too much to say here - routine win for Bianca against a credible opponent in Liv to put her over and make everyone aware that she is going to be a big deal in the division.

-Dijackovic vs. Strowman - My least favourite match of the show so far which I imagine is not a surprise given what I just said about Bray. I can't say I have any interest in him versus Braun but I am not a massive Strowman fan either so actually them being away and doing their own thing is fine. I felt like the person this hurt was Dijackovic. Yes, he won but he needed Bray to get the job done so it doesn't add any credibility to him really. I'm intrigued to see what is next for him though for sure.

-Rousey & Baszler vs. Legends - This was a superbly written match and I think you really paid off the build-up superbly well. I don't think there was ever any way Lita and Trish were going to win but this was a nice story to tell to continue the dominance for Rousey and Baszler. They could hold them titles for some time (unlike real life :lol ). Best match of the night so far. I thought it was really entertaining despite the result being semi-predictable.

-Chad Gable retaining and getting a new challenger - This all worked really well for me. Gable as the United States Champion fits like a glove and he always should have beaten Roode. In the end, it turned into more of an angle with Finn Balor which I was more than okay with. He is a good challenger for him next as he looks to continue his lengthy reign. Kurt Angle is my all-time favourite so I'm always happy to see him pop up in these sorts of BTB storylines.

-Elimination Chamber match - I really enjoyed this and to be honest I didn't have a clue who would win although now I think about it it really was the most logical option to go with Seth Rollins with the history he has had with Black. So many spots I loved but for me the Roman Reigns elimination stood out the most with how quick it was but also how it took all four men to hit their finishers to remove him. He looked like a monster despite losing. I'm also intrigued to see who the masked man that helped Rollins will end up being. It could just be someone in the Church but the way you did it suggests it may be someone new you're bringing into the fold. Looking forward to seeing what happens with Rollins vs. Black for sure.

-Banks vs. Moon - This was amazing. When I saw you had this as the main event after the Chamber I did worry that it wasn't the right way round but I think the match was written so well that it came off just fine. I thought Banks was going to win at multiple times in the bout and I really liked the finish with Sasha even showing respect afterwards. That also made sense with the Four Horsewomen making their presence felt. I wonder if we're going to get a tag team match where the winners take all the gold which would certainly be quite something. Great main event mate.

I really enjoyed this show my friend. Your quality just gets better and better withe very show and I really like the twists and turns in each story. I can imagine that may be difficult sometimes with what EWR throws at you as I suffer the same thing. Looking forward to the direction you're going in next and as always I will be following!

Cheers dude, I can see how it would have hurt Dijakovic and he was here as a means to an end. I do have plans for him tho and I am hoping to make Bray vs Braun work (though expect some wrestlebollocks from that programme). Very happy the Ember Moon Vs Banks main event worked as someone loving Athena in ROH and growing into a bigger fan of hers.

Reactions: Order and Tg11

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Monday Night Raw
July 20th 2020
San Francisco, California

Chase Center

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The usual opening video for Monday Night Raw comes to an end as Michael Cole and Elias welcome us to the show! They hype up the card for the show tonight including the main event of the show with the Intercontinental title on the line as John Morrison defends against Sami Zayn. Elias though reminds us that we will be starting the show off with a Women’s Universal title match!

Cheers from the crowd as TONI STORM walks out making her first-ever main roster appearance and she is joined by her tag team partner in NXT as of late: MERCEDES MARTINEZ! She has a big smile on her face as she slaps hands with the live crowd on the way to the ring and the commentary team puts over her time as NXT UK Champion as well as her success outside of the WWE before arriving here and that she is a veteran who could be about to pull off a huge shock!

Loud boos from the crowd as Women’s Universal Champion SHAYNA BASZLER walks out to the ring with the Universal title on one shoulder and her tag team title on another. She is soon joined the rest of the MMA Horsewomen: RONDA ROUSEY, MARINA SHAFIR AND JESSAMYN DUKE! Ronda Rousey heads to the commentary desk whilst the goons head to the ringside area to join Shayna. Ronda sits down next to Michael Cole and Byron Saxton with the following exchange happening.

Michael Cole: Welcome to the desk Ronda!

Elias: Ronda I need to get a few words from you after you and Shayna successfully defended your WWE Women’s tag team titles against Lita and Trish Stratus last night at the Great American Bash!

Ronda cockily smirks.

Ronda Rousey:
We proved that even legends cannot stand in our way. I broke Lita’s arm last night and anyone else who gets in my way will meet the same fate. Including Ember Moon.

Michael Cole: We saw you two attack Ember Moon and Sasha Banks to close the Great American Bash. Do you have anything to say to explain the attack?

Ronda Rousey: I thought my message was clear Michael but we will be appearing on Smackdown Live in person to challenge Ember Moon for the WWE Women’s title at Summerslam!

A big statement by Ronda Rousey whilst in the ring Toni Storm stands across the ring from Shayna Baszler. The NXT superstar looks confident ahead of a big match whilst Shayna has a cocky smirk and the referee calls for the bell to get this match underway!

Match 1: Women’s Universal title match: Shayna Baszler © w/Marina Shafir and Jessamyn Duke vs Toni Storm w/Mercedes Martinez

Match summary: In the first few minutes of the match, Toni wisely keeps herself at arm’s length from Shayna Baszler, well aware of how good she is at limb work and picking someone apart. Shayna is quite frustrated by this as she looks at her goons but Mercedes Martinez gives them a death glare and makes it clear they shouldn’t even think about getting involved in this match so Shayna is on her own for the moment. Ronda says they are happy to take their time in a match as all they need to win is one mistake which everyone they face makes.

Toni shows a lot of babyface fire and overwhelms Shayna forcing her to retreat to the outside on a couple of occasions frustrating the champion! Duke and Shafir hype up their close friend before she gets back into the ring and the early flurry from Toni gets cut off as Shayna gets to work as she starts to grind down Toni on the mat. Ronda makes a point to highlight the different holds Shayna is doing and why they hurt so much as Raw goes to a break with Toni trapped in the middle of the ring!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ad break

When we return from the commercial break, Shayna Baszler is still working over Toni Storm on the mat as she stretches back on her arm and looks to twist it in horrible positions. Outside the ring, we can hear Mercedes cheers on her tag team partner and gives her encouragement with Toni fighting through the pain in this match! Toni grits her teeth as Ronda using her UFC background puts over the damage that the arm submissions Shayna is using on Toni to win this match!

Toni eventually makes it to the ropes and forces a break as we head toward the final moments of the match. Shayna tries to get her in the KIRIFUDA CLUTCH BUT TONI FIGHTS BACK WITH A SERIES OF ELBOWS! Shayna falls back and Toni starts firing off on her before slamming down Shayna with a series of GERMAN SUPLEXES! Ronda tries to hide it but she is noticeably worried as Toni is taking control of the match here! She grabs hold of Shayna who tries to escape but Toni manages to hit STORM ZERO! A massive pop from the live crowd as Toni makes the cover

SHAYNA KICKS OUT!

Storm was 0.001 seconds away from stunning the world by becoming the Women’s Universal Champion! Mercedes Martinez encourages her from ringside as the goons get closer to the ring so SHE GRABS A CHAIR FROM UNDER THE RING AND SCARES THEM OFF! Back in the ring, Toni looks to lift her up for STRONG ZERO… SHAYNA COUNTERS AND GETS BEHIND TONI LOCKING IN THE KIRIFUDA CLUTCH! Shayna gets the hold locked in tight and traps Toni right in the middle of the ring! She tries to escape but it is no use as Shayna chokes the lift out of her and TONI PASSES OUT MEANING SHAYNA RETAINS!

Winner via submission and still Women’s Universal Champion: Shayna Baszler (18:55)

Shayna Baszler drops Toni Storm to the mat and leans on the ropes having been pushed to the limit by her challenger from NXT tonight. Mercedes checks on Toni Storm to make sure she is OK and whilst the disappointment is clear, Toni nods at Mercedes. Ronda meanwhile puts over their dominance and once again says no matter how good the rest are, no one can stop them from taking over! Shayna Baszler joins Ronda at the top of the entrance ramp and the duo hold their titles into the air!

We then cut to the backstage area and we can see RENEE YOUNG standing ready for her next interview.

Renee Young:
My guest at this time has been suffering a bit of a losing streak as of late…

BARON CORBIN walks into the shot clearly annoyed by this comment.

Baron Corbin:
Hey hey! Is that how you start interviews with all of your guests?

Renee shrugs.

Renee Young:
I mean it is true Baron, you have been losing a lot as of late.

Baron shakes his head.

Baron Corbin:
This happens to all the top superstars. Every top star loses from time to time!

???: Well that ain’t you!

The camera pans over to show ANGELO DAWKINS walking into the shot with one of his signature red cups in hand taking a sip whilst Baron Corbin glares at him.

Baron Corbin: You are one to talk! Where is your tag team partner whose bags you carry?

Angelo smirks.

Angelo Dawkins: Funny. He is still recovering but once he is back, we will finally become tag team champions.

Corbin scoffs as Dawkins raises an eyebrow.

Angelo Dawkins:
I know that is shocking to you since no one wants to be your friend.

Corbin steps forward towering over Angelo here.

Baron Corbin:
You think you are funny? Why don’t you see if you are laughing if I knock your teeth down your throat?

Angelo shakes his head.

Angelo Dawkins: You want a match next week Corbin? I’ll speak to Wade and show you why you don’t want the smoke!

Angelo walks off leaving an angry Baron Corbin standing there as Monday Night Raw goes to a commercial break.

Ad break

We return from the commercial break as the commentary team confirms that next week we will see Angelo Dawkins go one on one with Baron Corbin in singles action. The commentary team points out that Angelo has been looking to gain a footing in the singles division whilst Montez Ford is on the shelf and Corbin will look to bring his recent losing streak to an end.

A decent pop from the live crowd once they realize it is ALEXA BLISS making her way out to the ring with a microphone in her hand. She doesn’t look very happy as she walks to the ring and the commentary team points out she had to spend over a month out of action due to Asuka spraying her with her lethal mist. They also mention her return to ring action last week during Sasha Banks’s pick your poison match and her loss there which can’t have helped her mood upon return to the ring. Alexa Bliss steps into the ring with a microphone in hand as she looks to address the live crowd.

Alexa Bliss:
Before I start, I want to say it is good to be back in this ring.

A cheap pop from the crowd which Alexa doesn’t really acknowledge.

Alexa Bliss: Having that mist sprayed into my eyes, damaging my vision and forcing me to take over a month from the ring. That hurt more than anything.

She stops for a moment and shakes her head.

Alexa Bliss:
I’ve already missed several months of action due to injuries these last couple of years and it broke me back then. But this? All I was doing was supporting my friend and I got caught in the crossfire.

Some bitterness in Alexa’s voice as she speaks.

Alexa Bliss: Somewhere along the way, I lost the Goddess. I lost the five-time Women’s champion and became a supporting player in Ember’s story.

She looks to the crowd as she holds a finger up.

Alexa Bliss: Let me make this clear. Ember knows how I feel and we are still good friends but I need to go back to the Alexa Bliss of old. I need to bring back…

A decent pop from the live crowd as the red carpet rolls out and MELINA makes her way to the ring with a microphone in hand. Alexa Bliss does not look impressed as Melina holds a hand out.

Melina: Now Alexa, I know this is your time but I wanted to say something to you in person.

Alexa raises an eyebrow and allows her to step into the ring with her.

Melina:
I know we are not close like you and Ember but earlier in the year, we teamed up for a bit.

Alexa nods as the commentary team reminds us of that and how close they came to becoming tag team champions.

Melina: And like you, I crave to be back in the spotlight.

Bliss nods listening to what Melina is saying.

Melina: So why don’t we team up again and make it official?

Bliss looks confused but Melina carries on.

Melina: I know how much you hate Ronda Rousey…

The commentary team reminds us of the history between them two over the Women’s Universal title.

Melina: So why don’t we fight and work to be the ones to end their tag team titles reign?

Cheers from the crowd liking the idea of these two women teaming up.

Melina: What do you say?

Alexa looks at the outstretched hand of Melina… AND SHAKES HER HEAD!

Alexa Bliss: It’s time for me to do stuff alone.

Bliss drops the microphone and leaves the ring to boos from the live crowd. Melina is left in the ring looking stunned as the commentary is shocked Alexa has said no to the tag team but mentioned maybe she wants to focus on singles gold. As Melina stays in the ring shaking her head we cut to the backstage area as…

CHARLY CARUSO stands ready for an interview!

Charly Caruso: It’s already been a busy night but right now I have two women who are looking to also take the tag team titles from the MMA Horsewomen. Please welcome TEAM KICK!

TEGAN NOX and DAKOTA KAI walk into the shot with smiles on their face.

Charly Caruso: A few weeks ago you picked up a big win on the Armageddon pre-show defeating Franky Monet and Dana Brooke. Since then you have been picking up wins, do you feel you should be next in line for a tag team titles shot?

Kai and Nox nod.

Tegan Nox: Not to be arrogant but we still hold the record for the longest Women’s tag team titles reign and we want to make sure we keep that record.

Dakota Kai: We have been winning match after match since getting to Raw. Tegan made it to the semi-finals of the Queen of the Ring.

A smile on Tegan’s face but that soon turns to annoyance as DANA BROOKE walks into the shot.

Tegan Nox: What do you want Dana?

Dana looks shocked to be asked that.

Dana Brooke: What do I want? I need to prove myself and I need to beat one of you two.

Nox and Kai look at each other.

Dakota Kai: Well you ain’t beating us…

Tegan Nox:
But I will let you try next week!

Tegan smirks walking off with Dakota as Dana looks annoyed before we cut to a commercial break!

Ad break

*MAKING MOVES*

Not much reaction from the crowd as TITUS WORLDWIDE make their way out to the ring. TITUS O’NEIL and AKIRA TOZAWA try to get the crowd fired up. They don’t get much reaction but the commentary team put over Akira’s time in NXT as Cruiserweight champion and mentioned he is a dangerous competitor with an old guide to help him.

Boos from the crowd as THE HURT BUSINESS make their way out to the top of the entrance ramp. SAMOA JOE AND MVP are both dressed for action whilst LIO RUSH AND ISAIAH “SWERVE” STRICKLAND are both in fancy suits. The quartet walks to the ring with purpose as the commentary team puts over how lethal this group has been and Joe seems to have a new lease on life. Swerve smirks as Lio remains calm whilst Joe starts in the ring for his team whilst Akira starts for Titus Worldwide!

Match 2: The Hurt Business (MVP and Samoa Joe) w/Lio Rush and Isaiah “Swerve” Strickland vs Titus Worldwide

Match summary: Samoa Joe dominates the match from start to finish even letting Akira and Titus tag out on occasions but neither man can take him down! Akira comes the closest but Joe overcomes him without even needing to tag in MVP and in the end locks him in the COQUINA CLUTCH FORCING THE TAP OUT WIN!

Winners via submission: The Hurt Business (4:15)

Boos from the crowd after an utterly dominant display in this match from Samoa Joe. MVP joins him in the ring with a smirk on his face. Swerve and Lio Rush join him in the ring with Lio passing MVP a microphone!

MVP: Brock Lesnar are you watching?

Joe smirks as MVP points at his star client.

MVP: We want to hear an answer, Brock!

Joe takes the microphone from MVP as he leans on the ropes and points at the crowd!

Samoa Joe:
Don’t you want to make me pay for what I did? Don’t you want to hurt me for taking money away from you?

A slight smirk appears on Joe’s face.

Samoa Joe: Or maybe you know what will happen if you fight me at Summerslam!

Boos from the crowd as Swerve laughs at the crowd in the background.

Samoa Joe: I’m not the man you faced two years ago, I’m a fate far worse!

Joe looks at the camera will all the menace in the world as MVP takes back the microphone to wrap things up.

MVP: The clock is ticking and…

MVP holds up a huge Rolex watch.

MVP: Time is money.

He looks at his clients to the side of him before turning back to the fans.

MVP: We are the Hurt Business and business is booming!

MVP drops the microphone bringing the promo to a close as the Hurt Business leaves the ring having sent a strong message to the Beast Incarnate Brock Lesnar. Michael Cole on commentary then confirms that on next week’s Raw, we will hear from Paul Heyman for the first time since Brock was screwed out of the number-one contendership by Samoa Joe. As the quartet pose we cut to the backstage area as…

RIC FLAIR can be seen walking through the back to loud cheers from the live crowd (this is pre-Dark Side of the Ring)! As he is walking through the hallway he stops with a smile on his face upon seeing Men’s WWE Champion DREW MCINTYRE! Drew holds a hand out and Ric Flair accepts before embracing Drew. He breaks the hug before smiling.

Ric Flair: As someone who knows what it takes to make it to the top, you are a true champion.

Drew smiles.

Drew McIntyre: It means a lot coming from a legend like you, who held sixteen world titles.

Ric chuckles before looking Drew dead in the eyes.

Ric Flair: I know firsthand that to be the man you got to beat the man and right now, you’re the man!

High praise from Ric Flair as Drew McIntyre walks past him and carries on heading to the ring as the commentary team confirms we will hear from our WWE Champion up after his tag team title loss last week next!

Ad break

*BROKEN DREAMS*

DREW MCINTYRE marches out getting loud cheers from the fans as he lifts the WWE title into the air before walking down the ramp. He does play to the fans but is clearly a bit pissed off after last week. The commentary team reminds us that Andrade Cien Almas screwed Drew McIntyre and Sheamus out of the tag team titles against The Ungovernables members Cesaro and Ilja Dragunov! Drew climbs into the ring and grabs a microphone as he looks at the live crowd.

Drew McIntyre:
I should be in a better mood. I mean I am in San Francisco!

Cheap pop but it is a loud one.

Drew McIntyre: I just had the legendary Ric Flair call me the Man! Do you know how much that would have meant to a young Drew?

A facetious question as Drew does smile slightly before getting more serious.

Drew McIntyre:
But instead of standing here as a dual champion, I was screwed by Andrade!

Loud boos from the crowd for one of the co-leaders of the group and the man who will be challenging Drew McIntyre for the WWE title at Summerslam.

Drew McIntyre: He took a cheap shot and smashed me with a lead pipe. Now I know you guys didn’t pay to hear me whine all night… you came to see me fight!

Loud cheers from the crowd ready to see Drew in action!

Drew McIntyre: C’mon Andrade! Let’s give these people a Summerslam preview!

Cheers from the crowd excited to see the two men fight and they don’t have to wait long for the call out to be answered as…

ANDRADE CIEN ALMAS walks out but he is not alone joined by the rest of The Ungovernables from Monday Night Raw: CESARO, ILJA DRAGUNOV, ANGEL GARZA AND ZELINA VEGA! Zelina and Andrade stand in front of the other three with her holding the microphone and pointing at Drew in the ring.

Zelina Vega: Drew!

Drew McIntyre: Zelina! The thorn in my ass!

Zelina Vega: Oh I know Drew I know!

She has an evil smirk whilst Drew looks unimpressed but ready for a fight if it comes to it.

Zelina Vega: I know you want to fight Andrade but we won’t fight you tonight. We need something left for Summerslam.

Drew rolls his eyes as Andrade takes the microphone for a moment.

Andrade Cien Almas: What I did last week, was show you the power I hold over you.

Loud boos from the crowd as Drew gives him an “oh really” look.

Andrade Cien Almas:
Your days as champion are number and we are taking over this brand!

Drew smirks slightly before responding.

Drew McIntyre: Listen if Andrade is scared and needs all of his lackeys out here…

Cesaro snatches the microphone clearly taking offense to that.

Cesaro: I am no one’s lackey!

He points at himself clearly heated as Drew stands in the ring with a slight smirk.

Cesaro: You can smile all you want but I pinned you in that ring last week!

Boos from the crowd but Drew nods as it is true… even if it was with assistance from Andrade. Zelina takes the microphone back from Cesaro smiling.

Zelina Vega: That reminds me. My client Cesaro did pin you in the middle of the ring!

Cesaro has a smug smirk on his face knowing where this is going.

Drew McIntyre:
If you want me to fight him again, I’ll put this on the line right now!

Loud cheers from the crowd and Cesaro steps forward to head to the ring… BUT ZELINA STOPS HIM! Massive boos as Zelina stops an impromptu WWE title match.

Zelina Vega: Not tonight. No, Drew. I spoke to your friend Wade and you will be defending your WWE title in two weeks against my client!

Cesaro looks very happy as Drew retorts.

Drew McIntyre:
That’s fine Zelina because I’ll kick Cesaro's ass one on one once again!

Cesaro off-mic shouts at Drew but Vega smirks shaking her head.

Zelina Vega: It won’t be Cesaro you fight in two weeks!

That’s news to Cesaro who looks stunned and angry as Vega smirks.

Zelina Vega: It will be Angel Garza!

Boos from the crowd who wanted to see Cesaro get the shot as the smug Cruiserweight steps forward, still nursing the broken fingers from Pete Dunne.

Zelina Vega: See Angel was screwed out of his title by not only Dolph Ziggler but also Wade Barrett so it’s only rightful he gets a shot at another title!

Cesaro at this point shakes his head and walks off heading backstage prompting a concerned look from Ilja whilst Andrade just shakes his head. Zelina seems unfazed and carries on.

Zelina Vega: And his fingers will be healed by then!

Drew smirks in response.

Drew McIntyre: Maybe I’ll have to break them again then!

Angel looks a bit worried upon that line as Drew holds the WWE title in the air.

Drew McIntyre:
Angel, make sure you let Andrade know what he is in for when I am done with you!

Drew tosses the microphone down to the mat and stays holding his WWE title in the air as The Ungovernables stare him down from the top of the entrance ramp minus Cesaro. The commentary team hype up the title match in 2 weeks but also point out Cesaro rightfully feeling angry about not getting the title shot since he pinned Drew McIntyre as we cut to a commercial break.

Ad break

When we return from the commercial break, we see a still angry CESARO backstage packing a suitcase and getting ready to leave THE UNOGVERNABLES locker room as ZELINA VEGA, ANDRADE CIEN ALMAS, ANGEL GARZA AND ILJA DRAGUNOV walk into the room. Cesaro looks at Zelina but goes to leave anyway before being stopped by Andrade.

Cesaro: Move.

Andrade shakes his head.

Andrade Cien Almas:
No. I thought you wanted us to be a group and worked together Cesaro.

That prompts Cesaro to step forward into Andrade’s face but Ilja pulls him back saying something to Cesaro in German. Angel chimes in now as well.

Angel Garza: Cesaro, Cesaro. I lost my title and you still have yours.

Cesaro: There’s a reason for that.

Angel Garza: Because of Wade Barrett!

Cesaro rolls her eyes but Angel doesn’t notice.

Angel Garza:
And after I beat Drew McIntyre, at Summerslam the WWE title will be an Ungovernables affair.

Angel slaps the chest of Cesaro.

Angel Garza: After I beat Andrade, I’ll give you the next shot.

Andrade glares at Angel who remains oblivious with a big smile on his face. Cesaro takes a moment to think before leaving the room. Ilja turns to Zelina who nods and the Mad Russian looks to follow his tag team partner leaving the rest standing in the room as we cut back to the ring for the next match!

FRANKY MONET makes her way out to boos from the crowd and she is soon joined by her tag team partner recently DANA BROOKE! The commentary team reminds us that this match was made last week after Piper Niven confronted Franky Monet backstage and challenged her to meet her in the ring. Elias points out both women have been impressive since coming to Raw and a win could put them potentially in line for a shot at the Women’s Universal title at Summerslam!

PIPER NIVEN marches out to the ring with a smile on her face and is starting to get a decent reaction from the live crowd. She slaps hands with some of the crowd as the commentary team puts over her performances since coming to Raw and she has been picking up several wins. Piper steps into the ring across from Franky Monet as the referee calls for the bell to get this match underway.

Match 3: Piper Niven vs Franky Monet w/Dana Brooke

Match summary: Piper in the early stages of this match starts to dominate Franky and tosses her around the ring with ease. Franky struggles to survive as Dana Brooke outside the ring also keep trying to get involved behind the referee’s back but Piper fights her off. However in the closing stages, Dana Brooke distracts the referee and NIA JAX RUNS THROUGH THE CROWD ATTACKING PIPER! Nia plants her with a POWERBOMB before leaving the ring. Franky looks at Piper with a smirk and she runs off the ropes hitting her with a CURB STOMP! Franky makes the cover and steals the win thanks to Nia Jax!

Winner via pinfall: Franky Monet (6:58)

Boos ring out from the live crowd as Franky Monet is joined by Dana Brooke who raises her arm into the air and they wildly celebrate the victory tonight! The commentary team however make it clear that Franky got a massive assist from Nia Jax tonight and without her, it could have been a different response. Franky and Dana soon leave the ring as Nia Jax glares at Piper rising to her feet and clobbers Piper Niven! She lays into the Scot before picking her up and LAYING HER OUT WITH A POWERBOMB AGAIN! Nia Jax stands tall over Piper Niven soaking in the boos as Raw goes to a commercial break.

Ad break

When we return from the commercial break, we can see WADE BARRETT standing in his office wearing his traditional suit with a rose in the pocket.

Wade Barrett: Welcome back to Monday Night Raw and right now, I have an announcement to make regarding the World tag team titles match at Summerslam!

A decent pop from the live crowd who want to see Cesaro and Ilja Dragunov in action.

Wade Barrett: We have a thriving tag team division on Monday Night Raw and I figured the best way to figure out the next number one contenders to the tag team titles would be a gauntlet match next week!

A decent pop from the live crowd as Barrett smiles slightly.

Wade Barrett: And the teams who will be taking part in the match are as follows: The Hurt Business!

Boos as a graphic appears on the screen showing Lio Rush and Isaiah “Swerve” Strickland standing together, representing the Hurt Business.

Wade Barrett: The Linebackers!

Very little reaction as Mojo Rawley and Riddick Moss appear on the screen next.

Wade Barrett: Breezango!

A decent pop from the crowd as the former fashion police are shown together.

Wade Barrett: The One Twos.

A decent level of boos for the angry Cruiserweights.

Wade Barrett: Titus Worldwide!

Not much reaction from them as Titus and Akira are shown together.

Wade Barrett:
Lucha House Party

A decent pop as the Luchadors appear on the screen.

Wade Barrett: Mustache Mountain

A much louder pop for the two British Strong Style members and the crowd is clearly into a rematch from Armageddon!

Wade Barrett:
And The New Day!

The biggest pop so far as Big E and Xavier Woods are shown with Kofi Kingston still out with an injury (EWR)! The commentary team reminds us that Big E is still Mr. Money in the Bank and planning to cash in at Wrestlemania but that doesn’t stop him from being a tag team champion in the meantime!

Wade Barrett: This match will take place on next week’s Raw!

He smiles as he closes out the segment and we cut elsewhere backstage as…

SAMI ZAYN is shown backstage talking on the phone when RENEE YOUNG walks into the room!

Sami Zayn: Kev, I’ll call you back later!

Sami hangs up the phone on his best friend as Renee looks to ask him a few questions.

Renee Young: Sami, were you possibly asking Kevin Owens for support to make sure Erick Rowan doesn’t get involved in tonight’s main event?

Sami shakes his head.

Sami Zayn: No. I want to do this by myself as I have a point to prove Renee.

He looks at her with a slight smile on his face but there is some sadness on it.

Sami Zayn: The way I earned this shot, it felt like it was handed to me and I don’t want to be handed title shots.

Renee Young:
But one could argue you deserve this opportunity for your hard work over the years?

Sami nods and smiles.

Sami Zayn: Thanks, Renee. I know I do but I want to make sure I do it the right way when I win and tonight I will become Intercontinental Champion!

Renee smiles as she looks at Sami.

Renee Young:
I’m rooting for you Sami.

Sami nods and smiles back at Renee before she leaves him alone to get ready for tonight’s main event whilst we cut to a commercial break.

Ad break

When we return from the commercial break, we cut to RICOCHET standing on a rooftop as he looks off into the distance.

Ricochet:
Swerve, you and me have a history not a lot of people know about.

He stares off into the distance as we cut to a room full of masks showing a Prince Puma and Killshot mask before going back to the rooftop.

Ricochet: We went underground and had battles in a temple devoted to violence.

Ricochet shakes his head.

Ricochet: But you always had to run with a gang to survive didn’t you Swerve?

We cut to an image of The Hurt Business standing together as a group.

Ricochet: Me? I can get the job done on my own and I will deal with you on my own.

Ricochet gets to his feet with a smile looking dead ahead at the camera.

Ricochet: I’ll be seeing you soon Swerve. Leave the rest at home.

Ricochet leaves the rooftop and walks off-screen as we cut back to the ring as…

*WEEKEND ROCKSTAR*

NOAM DAR walks out getting boos from the crowd. He is chewing gum and doesn’t have the usual cocky smirk as he stands at the top of the entrance ramp before heading to the ring. The commentary team reminds us that Dar asked for this match after Kenny Williams picked up an injury after a fight at ringside between him and his opponent tonight…

SHEAMUS! A loud pop from the live crowd as the Celtic Warrior bangs his chest before roaring as he walks down the entrance ramp, pointing at the cocky Scottish Supernova. Noam Dar shouts back some abuse at him which just makes Sheamus smirk. The commentary team reminds us that Sheamus loves nothing more than a fight and Dar might be getting himself into trouble.

Match 4: Sheamus vs Noam Dar
Match summary: Dar goes at Sheamus right from the start of the match and lays into Sheamus but the Celtic Warrior’s size plays a factor in this match. Dar soon gets overpowered by Sheamus who tosses him around the right and lays into him with a series of clubbing blows. Dar tries to cheat to get back in the match and even SPITS HIS GUM IN SHEAMUS’S FACE! However, that proves to only piss Sheamus off who batters Dar not letting up before slamming him down with a CELTIC CROSS and ending him with the BROUGE KICK!

Winner via pinfall: Sheamus (6:35)

Sheamus gets to his feet, still looking a little pissed off at Noam Dar spitting in his face. The commentary team put over the domination in this match and mention that he will have his eyes on the Intercontinental title, one of the few titles he has never won. Sheamus carries on the celebrations in the ring as we cut backstage and see RIC FLAIR walking down the hallway to the ring! The commentary team says we will hear an update on Charlotte Flair’s condition up next!

Ad break

*ALSO SPRACH ZARATHUSTRA*

A loud pop from the live crowd as RIC FLAIR walks out onto the top of the entrance ramp with a smile on his face. The legend plays to the live crowd and has a bit of fun whilst the commentary team puts over his legacy and history within wrestling. Michael though points out Ric isn’t here about himself tonight but to give us an update on the condition of his daughter Charlotte Flair after she had her arm broken. Ric Flair steps into the ring with a microphone in hand as he gets ready to speak to the live crowd.

Ric Flair: It always feels good to be back!

The crowd starts to WOO which brings a smile to Ric’s face who responds by going…

Ric Flair: WOO! WOO! WOO!

The crowd carries on for a little bit which brings a smile and a small laugh to the legend as he walks around the ring.

Ric Flair: You people, without you people I wouldn’t have become the Man!

Another cheap pop as the crowd still loudly cheers for Ric.

Ric Flair:
You keep this old man young and I thank you for it.

He gets a “thank you Flair” chant which brings a smile to his face and because he is Ric Flair he starts to cry. He takes a moment to soak it in before carrying on with his speech.

Ric Flair: But do you want to know my proudest achievement? Being a father.

A smile comes on Ric Flair’s face as he thinks about his daughter Charlotte Flair.

Ric Flair:
Seeing my own flesh and blood make it to the top of this business, knowing how hard it is first hand…

Ric smiles and once again looks like he might have a tear in his eye.

Ric Flair:
She has made me proud.

A decent pop for that but a much quieter one with a lot of the crowd still iffy about cheering for Charlotte Flair.

Ric Flair:
And I know you people don’t always love her…

Ain’t that the truth.

Ric Flair: But she wouldn’t be able to do this without you and I thank you for it!

The crowd goes back to loudly popping for the legend who goes from smiling to looking a bit sadder.

Ric Flair: Right now, though she is at home resting.

Ric shakes his head.

Ric Flair: And what kills you when you are watching at home, is when you have no choice!

Ric starts to shout getting a bit more fired up.

Ric Flair: Charlotte’s arm may be broken but she will be back!

Cheers from the crowd though a couple of fans do boo that line.

Ric Flair: And when she gets her hands on the MMA Horsewomen…

Ric takes his suit jacket off and STARTS TO ELBOW DROP HIS OWN JACKET! This gets loud cheers from the crowd prompting several WOO chants from the live crowd. He gets back to his feet grabbing the microphone once again, slightly out of breath from his little episode there.

Ric Flair: Charlotte will be back and she will…

Loud boos as the MMA HORSEWOMEN all march out onto the top of the entrance ramp! RONDA ROUSEY AND SHAYNA BASZLER each have a microphone in their hands whilst MARINA SHAFIR AND JESSAMYN DUKE flank their friends. In the ring Ric Flair wisely looks on edge.

Ronda Rousey:
Ric, I heard you talking about us and we just wanted to hear what a legend of the business had to say about us, to our face!

Shayna Baszler: I mean we would show the same respect to you Ric even though you were washed up long ago.

Loud boos from the crowd but Ronda and Shayna don’t care.

Ronda Rousey: You are still clinging to the spotlight even now…

Shayna Baszler:
Using your daughter to do it!

Ric is pretty heated about that line leaning on the ropes and pointing at the quartet!

Ric Flair: You better watch your mouth! There is one thing you don’t do and that’s talk about another man’s daughter!

Ronda and Shayna shake their heads before walking down the ring, making Ric get on edge.

Ronda Rousey: What are you going to do to stop us Ric?

Ric Flair: I’m not going to do anything. But my daughter and the rest of the Horsewomen…

Shayna Baszler: We are the horsewomen Ric!

That makes Ric Flair blow a gasket!

Ric Flair: No you are not!

Ric is red in the face as Shayna and Ronda laugh to each other but for Ric, this is no laughing matter!

Ric Flair: The Horsemen legacy means something! It’s my legacy! My family’s legacy and it’s not yours to take!

The MMA Horsewomen smirks as Ric looks directly at Ronda.

Ric Flair: I thought you would have more respect for legends. What would Roddy Piper think of your actions?

That makes Ronda scowl as Ric Flair carries on.

Ric Flair: He might have been a troublemaker like me but he always had respect!

Ronda Rousey: Look at you talking about respect. I’m sure Buddy Rodgers feels the same!

The MMA Horsewomen slowly starts to surround the ring as Ric Flair backs into the middle, sensing he is in danger.

Shayna Baszler:
We don’t care about respect. We care about taking over and breaking bones.

Ronda Rousey: So since you love Charlotte so much…

MARINA SHAFIR CLOBBERS RIC FLAIR IN THE BACK TO NUCLEAR HEAT! Ric Flair falls to the mat as the MMA Horsewomen are all in the ring and are now laying into him with a series of boots! The poor legends doesn’t have a chance as Ronda grabs his right arm and bends it on the mat… STOMP BY SHAYNA BASZLER! Ric screams in agony and is in tears as Ronda grabs his arm… CROSS ARMBREAKER! The heat from the live crowd is insane as security comes out but the goons DUKE AND SHAFIR RUN OUT TO STOP THEM! Ronda keeps twisting the arm looking to break it until…

THE DIVAS OF DOOM’S MUSIC HITS! Shayna looks towards the entrance ramp but no one comes out as Shafir and Duke are too busy with the security. However, the crowd goes wild as BETH PHOENIX AND NATALYA COME OUT THROUGH THE CROWD WITH KENDO STICKS IN HAND! Beth still has her right arm in a sling as they slide into the ring and SMASH SHAYNA IN THE SKULL WITH ONE OF THEM! Beth meanwhile wails on Ronda until she is forced to break the hold and roll out of the ring! Natalya bends down to check on Flair whilst Beth grabs a microphone!

Beth Phoenix: Shayna! Did you forget about me?

Beth has a face full of thunder as Shayna holds her jaw outside the ring before soon being joined by a retreating Ronda Rousey!

Beth Phoenix: Charlotte may be on the shelf still but guess what?

Beth passes the microphone to Natalya for a moment and grabs the sling on her right arm as she TAKES IT OFF! Beth’s right arm is fully healed and she makes a point to throw the sling into the face of Shayna at ringside!

Beth Phoenix: You tried to take my career from me! You took my title from me! Well, now we will take everything from you!

Loud cheers from the crowd as Beth leans over the ropes pointing at the MMA Horsewomen.

Beth Phoenix:
I spoke to Wade Barrett and next week, we’re going to take the WWE Women’s tag team titles from you!

A loud pop from the crowd with a big title match signed for next week’s show.

Beth Phoenix: And when we take those tag team titles from you, I’ll then take back my Women’s Universal title!

Beth slams down the microphone before standing tall next to Natalya! The MMA Horsewomen talk some trash before backing up the entrance ramp, being forced towards the back by security. The commentary team meanwhile hypes up the match between them signed for next week as medics check on Ric Flair. We also get a reminder that the MMA Horsewomen will be on Smackdown Live this week as well before telling us after the commercial break we will see Trent Seven in action!

Ad break

When we return from the commercial break, we can see SHEAMUS walking through the back with a smile on his face. He takes a sip of water as he walks down the hallway before being stopped by CHARLY CARUSO!

Charly Caruso:
Sheamus, a dominant win tonight over a former Cruiserweight Champion. How are you feeling after that match?

Sheamus smiles.

Sheamus:
The fella tried his best to give me a hard fight. But once he spat in my face, I had to teach the young kid a lesson.

Charly Caruso: Now you have seen Noam Dar off, what do you have planned next?

Sheamus smiles.

Sheamus:
Well, Drew was the better man on the night and is a worthy WWE Champion. Until I earn another shot at his title, I’ve got his back.

Charly Caruso: Even if it means coming face to face with your former tag team partner Cesaro?

Sheamus looks unsure how to react to that, taking a moment before responding.

Sheamus: The Cesaro of old would have cheated himself last week.

Charly looks a little shocked by that response but Sheamus smiles.

Sheamus:
I’m not going to pretend I’m a saint Charly. But in the Bar, we believed in getting the job done ourselves and doing the cheating ourselves!

He shakes his head.

Sheamus: But he isn’t the wrestler he was in the Bar. He has changed and become a shell of the man he used to be.

Strong words from the Celtic Warrior.

Sheamus: If he stands in Drew’s way, I’m beyond knocking sense into him. I’m ready to knock him out.

Sheamus walks off bringing the interview to an end as we cut back to the ring for the next match on the show.

*MORE THAN ONE MAN*

A decent pop from the live crowd as HEATH SLATER walks out to the ring. He plays to the fans a little as the commentary team mentions that Heath will be looking to pick up a win and get himself in title contention to earn more money for his kids. Heath waits in the ring for…

TRENT SEVEN to make his way out to the ring! And he is joined by the rest of British Strong Style: PETE DUNNE AND TYLER BATE! The group gets a loud reaction from the live crowd as Cole and Elias reminds us that they both picked up wins on the previous two Raws. Trent steps into the ring and shakes hands with Heath Slater before the referee calls for the bell to get this match underway!

Match 5: Trent Seven w/Tyler Bate and Pete Dunne vs Heath Slater

Match summary: Whilst respect was shown before the bell, Trent certainly doesn’t go easy on Heath Slater once the bell rings and starts to throw him around the ring. Heath puts up a decent fight but in the end, Trent Seven puts him away with the SEVEN STAR LARIAT! Trent makes the cover and carries on British Strong Style’s momentum!

Winner via pinfall: Trent Seven (5:39)

A decent pop from the live crowd as the referee raises Trent Seven’s hand into the air. Pete Dunne and Tyler Bate join him in the ring taking over from the referee as the celebrations carry on in the ring. The commentary team meanwhile puts over Mustache Mountain as one of the favorites in next week’s gauntlet as we cut to a commercial break!

Ad break

When we return from the commercial break, we can see a bunch of balloons surrounding the ring and a podium showing off the Cruiserweight title! The commentary team reminds us what happened last week before…

DOLPH ZIGGLER walks out to a mixed reaction from the live crowd! He is soon joined by his new bodyguard OMOS! The monster towers over the new Cruiserweight champion as they walk to the ring. The commentary team brings up the reason that Dolph Ziggler gave for bringing in OMOS, to deal with the Ungovernables but mentions the doubts by Mustafa Ali about that being the only reason. Ziggler and OMOS are now standing in the ring as Ziggler grabs a microphone ready to speak.

Dolph Ziggler: Last week, I did it.

A mixed reaction from the crowd but Ziggler doesn’t seem bothered by this.

Dolph Ziggler:
I might have fallen short at Wrestlemania and Backlash but last week I proved I can still hang with the superstars of today!

He walks over to the podium and grabs his Cruiserweight title lifting it into the air soaking in the mixed reaction from the crowd.

Dolph Ziggler: All the tricks pulled by Angel Garza to win this title…

He turns to the stoic OMOS who doesn’t react.

Dolph Ziggler:
Well I pulled a trick of my own and brought in my own weapon of mass destruction.

Ziggler slaps the chest of OMOS who remains serious and stoic as Ziggler starts to hype him up.

Dolph Ziggler: He is over seven feet tall! This man has been destroying people in the performance center and I have brought him to Monday Night Raw to have my back!

A few more boos now sensing what Ziggler actually means here.

Dolph Ziggler: Now I plan on being a fighting champion and whoever wants to challenge me for this belt will…

MUSTAFA ALI walks out to the ring getting a loud pop from the live crowd! He has a microphone in his hand and Ziggler has a scowl on his face after their issues ever since Wrestlemania.

Mustafa Ali: Dolph, congratulations on your win the last week.

Ziggler smiles slightly as Ali carries on.

Mustafa Ali: But like I said last week, you had to get him to help you do it.

Ziggler shakes his head resenting that line.

Dolph Ziggler: No no no Ali. He was there to make sure it was a fair fight!

Boos from the crowd now as Ali shakes his head and steps into the ring across from Ziggler and OMOS.

Mustafa Ali: You keep telling yourself that.

Ali takes a moment to pretend to think before putting his fingers on his chin and rubbing them.

Mustafa Ali: If you wanted a fair fight, why did you challenge him to a fight when he still had two broken fingers?

Ziggler is about to respond to that but before he can…

PETE DUNNE walks out with a microphone in hand getting a loud pop for his second appearance of the night! He points at Ziggler in the ring and as per usual he does not look happy.

Pete Dunne: Ziggler, well done on winning that title. But you owe me an assist.

Ziggler shakes his head disagreeing but Pete carries on walking to the ring.

Pete Dunne: I broke the fingers of Angel and he escaped with the title. You wouldn’t have won without me breaking his fingers!

Cheers from the crowd as Ali nods agreeing with Dunne but Ziggler denies it.

Dolph Ziggler: Getting Angel Garza one on one is what allowed me to win the title. You breaking his fingers had nothing to do with me cashing in my shot when I did.

Loud boos from the crowd as Ziggler is starting to border on delusion.

Dolph Ziggler: Don’t be jealous Pete because I got the job done.

Pete doesn’t react well to that line as he steps forward but OMOS STANDS IN FRONT OF ZIGGLER! Dunne remains unfazed.

Pete Dunne:
It doesn’t matter how big you are, your fingers will break all the same!

OMOS stays standing there stoic as Ali chimes in.

Mustafa Ali:
Pete, I respect you and your claim to a title shot but I want the first shot at Ziggler.

Dunne turns around as he comes face to face with Mustafa Ali!

Pete Dunne: That’s nice but if you get in the way of me becoming a champion, there will be no respect. Only broken bones.

The tension is clearly growing between those two but before Ziggler can breathe a sigh of relief…

LIO RUSH makes his way out in a fancy suit and sunglasses getting boos from the live crowd. All 3 men in the ring turn to the ramp as Lio points at the ring with a cocky smirk on his face.

Lio Rush: Guys, guys. Have you not heard?

Lio steps into the ring with all 4 men clearly unaware of what Lio Rush is hinting at.

Lio Rush:
I’m in the Hurt Business and Business is booming!

Boos from the crowd but Lio seems unfazed.

Lio Rush:
I came this close to becoming champion earlier this year but I’ve got a craving for gold.

He looks at Ziggler before OMOS stands in the way. This just makes Rush chuckle slightly though.

Lio Rush: It’s OK man. I know what it’s like to be someone’s second. But eventually, you need to step out of their shadow.

Wow. Lio gaining even more cockiness these last few weeks.

Lio Rush: And Ziggler, hold onto it real tight because once I’m done becoming tag team champion, I’ll be taking that title from you as well.

Dunne clearly takes offense to that.

Pete Dunne:
You and Swerve ain’t winning nothing!

Lio and Pete are face to face now as the Bruiserweight gets right in his face.

Pete Dunne:
And just like him no one is stepping in the front of the line ahead of me.

Mustafa Ali shakes his head.

Mustafa Ali: No I’m next in line.

Ziggler laughs as he starts to climb over the ropes whilst OMOS stands guard and stops any of the other 3 men going after him.

Dolph Ziggler: You three can fight this out amongst yourself but once you work out who is next…

He lifts the Cruiserweight title into the air.

Dolph Ziggler: I’ll show the world that I’m staying champion for a long time!

Boos from the crowd as Ziggler and OMOS head towards the back leaving Mustafa Ali, Pete Dunne and Lio Rush in the ring looking angry. The commentary team puts over all 3 men and their claims to a shot at the Cruiserweight title. The 3 men are still trading words with each other as we cut backstage to see…

BIG E walking into the New Day locker room as we can see XAVIER WOODS playing 2K19! He still seems dejected after his recent loss to John Morrison over the Intercontinental title but Big E the current Mr. Money in the Bank tries to cheer his friend up.

Big E: Woods, did you hear the news?

Woods takes a break and turns around to Big E shaking his head.

Big E: We are in the tag team gauntlet match next week!

Woods smiles for a moment sharing a hug with Big E.

Xavier Woods:
That’s great news but aren’t you worried I’m going to…

Big E: No no no. We are not doing this Woods.

Big E knew what Woods was hinting at and gives him a hug trying to cheer Xavier up.

Big E:
Ignore what people say. There is no weak link in the New Day and we will prove it once again when we become tag team champions.

Xavier looks over at the Money in the Bank briefcase in the corner.

Xavier Woods: Don’t you want to focus on becoming WWE Champion?

Big E shakes his head.

Big E:
I am focusing on it by teaming with you.

Woods looks confused but Big E explains himself.

Big E: I’m cashing in at Wrestlemania. Nowhere else. Woods and I need practice winning gold. There is no one better to do that with than you.

Woods smiles upon that line and they share a hug before Big E looks at the PlayStation 4.

Big E:
I’ll tell you this. You ain’t beating me on this!

He grabs a controller and Woods joins him as the two friends start to play each other whilst Raw goes on a commercial break!

Ad break

*BOLLYWOOD BREAKDOWN*

THE SINGH BROTHERS make their way out to boos from the live crowd and are joined by JINDER MAHAL! The trio walks to the ring as the commentary team informs us this match was made by Wade Barrett after The Singh Brothers complained about not being in next week’s gauntlet. Lucha House Party overheard the complaints and agreed to put their spot on the line right now!

LUCHA HOUSE PARTY make their way out next getting a decent pop from the live crowd. LINCE DORADO and KALISTO slap hands with a few of the kids in the front few rows on the way to the ring. The commentary team mention that Lucha House Party has been on a slight run of form as of late and could maybe pull off an upset in the gauntlet match next week! Kalisto starts for Lucha House Party whilst Sunil Singh starts for the Singh Brothers!

Match 6: Lucha House Party vs The Singh Brothers w/Jinder Mahal

Match summary: A fast-paced Cruiserweight match with The Singh Brothers doing better than they have in the past and getting a decent amount of offense in on the Luchadors during this match. However, even with attempted cheating from Jinder Mahal, Lucha House Party stay in control of the match and Lince picks up the win for the team hitting Sunil Singh with the GOLDEN REWIND!

Winners via pinfall: Lucha House Party (5:54)

Kalisto joins Lince Dorado in the ring as the duo celebrates the victory tonight and keeps their spot in next week’s tag team gauntlet match! Jinder berates his allies for another loss on Raw as the commentary reminds up of the 8 teams in the match and mentions that Lucha House Party could be dark horses to win the whole thing! As they carry on celebrating in the ring we cut to the backstage area as…

RENEE YOUNG walks up to JOHN MORRISON, FRANKY MONET AND ERICK ROWAN looking for an interview!

Renee Young: John, you are moments away from defending your Intercontinental title in the main event of Monday Night Raw. How are you feeling about defending it against Sami Zayn?

John scoffs as Franky speaks for him.

Franky Monet:
My husband is a star and should be treated as such.

Renee looks confused about what that even has to do with her question.

Franky Monet:
He has defended titles around the world including in the WWE already. Sami is about to be another on the list of names he has defeated!

John smiles and kisses his wife before speaking himself now.

John Morrison: Sami Zayn is a deserving challenger, unlike the Miz! He has long deserved a chance at the Intercontinental title but tonight won’t be his night.

He turns to Erick Rowan who only offers a nod in response.

John Morrison: I am staying Intercontinental champion for a long time and I’m going to keep making sure people who actually deserve a shot at this title get it from now on.

John Morrison walks off heading to the ring and is soon joined by his wife Franky and his bodyguard Erick Rowan. The commentary team then informs us the main event will be up next!

Ad break

*WORLDS APART*

A loud pop from the live crowd as we return from the commercial break and SAMI ZAYN makes his way to the ring. He smiles as he looks at the positive crowd reaction before walking to the ring. The commentary team reminds us that Sami is a former NXT and tag team Champion but it could be argued he has not achieved the success people thought he would. Tonight he has the chance to correct that but he will have to defeat…

JOHN MORRISON! He walks out to boos from the live crowd whilst he is joined by FRANKY MONET AND ERICK ROWAN! The group walks to the ring as Sami Zayn looks at him focused knowing he will have to overcome the numbers game as well tonight. The commentary team reminds us of the tricks Morrison has pulled to make sure he remains Intercontinental Champion including stopping Miz from getting a shot. Morrison steps into the ring across from Sami Zayn and the referee calls for the bell to get this match underway!

Main event: Intercontinental title match: John Morrison © w/Franky Monet and Erick Rowan vs Sami Zayn

Match summary:
Once the bell rings, the fake respect from John Morrison before this match fades and he plays around with Sami not taking him seriously. Sami’s response? To slap the taste out of John’s mouth! John stumbles back as Taya shouts so about at Sami but the Underdog from the Underground doesn’t care and overwhelms John Morrison in the middle of the ring! John is even forced out of the ring for a moment as he chats to Erick Rowan and WIPES BOTH OF THEM OUT!

A huge pop from the live crowd getting behind Sami Zayn who grabs John Morrison and stays on top of him to the delight of the fans. Sami looks like he might pull off a shock upset in the opening moments of this match as he lays into Morrison but Rowan helps him get back into the match by TRIPPING UP SAMI ZAYN! Loud boos from the crowd as the referee warns Rowan and Taya to stay away from the ring but Morrison like a true opportunist starts to lay into Sami on the mat.

Morrison is grinding down the challenger on the mat and putting the pressure right on Sami here! Sami tries to fight back but any hope spots get cut off by John Morrison and when he doesn’t cut them off, Taya and Rowan distract the referee for the other to cheat on Morrison’s behalf! The crowd loudly boos John Morrison as we approach the closing stages of the mat and he is still grinding down Sami Zayn on the mat here but the Underdog from the Underground starts to fight back!

Sami lays into Morrison and tries to keep him in the middle of the ring as much as possible so Taya and Rowan don’t trip him up! Morrison tries to roll Sami up using the TIGHTS BACK SAMI ROLLS THROUGH! 1 2 3… THE REFEREE IS DISTRACTED BY ROWAN! Morrison kicks out and charges at Sami… FLATLINER INTO THE TURNBUCKLE! Sami heads across the ring and lines Morrison up… ROWAN PUSHES THE REFEREE INTO THE WAY AND SAMI CLOCKS HIM WITH THE HULLEVA KICK!

Sami looks sorry and almost apologetic as he wants to check on the referee… MORRISON POUNCES AND HITS A POP-UP LOW BLOW! Loud boos from the crowd as Sami falls to the mat and Morrison hits STARSHIP PAIN FOR GOOD MEASURE! He could make the cover but the referee is still down as Morrison shouts to Rowan to come into the ring and the bodyguard slides into the ring as he beats down on Sami as well! The boos are getting louder whilst the heels gloat in the ring until…

MIZ AND MARYSE SPRINT OUT WITH STEEL CHAIRS IN HAND! MARYSE WAILS ON FRANKY MONET AND GIVES HER A BEATING AS SHE FLEES FROM RINGSIDE!
Morrison sends Rowan to deal with Miz but gets a SHOT TO THE SKULL (he gets his hands up don’t worry) AS HE CLIMBS THROUGH THE ROPES! Rowan falls to the floor and Morrison looks to kick Miz in the head as he slides into the ring but MIZ DUCKS AND SMASHES MORRISON IN THE BACK! Morrison falls to the mat and MIZ SLAMS THE CHAIR ONTO MORRISON’S BACK SEVERAL TIMES!

He wails on him before tossing the chair to the mat next to him grabbing Morrison by the hair and PLANTS HIM WITH A SKULL CRUSHING FINALE ONTO IT! Miz smirks as we see Sami coming to and he leaves the ring happy with his handiwork! Sami though sees the steel chair and the chaos around the ringside area causing him to shake his head. He doesn’t want to become champion this way! He takes a moment before grabbing Morrison and PLANTS HIM WITH THE BLUE THUNDER BOMB! He kicks the chair away and makes the cover as the referee comes to!

SAMI ZAYN IS A SINGLES CHAMPION ON RAW FOR THE FIRST TIME!

Winner via pinfall and new Intercontinental champion: Sami Zayn (13:52)

Cheers from the live crowd but Sami Zayn doesn’t look happy as he gets to his feet. The referee passes him the Intercontinental title to hold into the air. Sami Zayn seems conflicted before raising his title into the air and trying to smile. Meanwhile outside the ring, we see John Morrison come to and he realizes that THE MIZ HAS COST HIM THE IC TITLE! He throws a tantrum as Raw goes off the air with Zayn celebrating his victory tonight and Morrison goes mental as Raw fades to black!

Matches confirmed for next week:

WWE Women’s tag team titles match:
Ronda Rousey and Shayna Baszler © vs The Divas of Doom

Number one contender’s gauntlet match:

Entrants:
The Hurt Business, The New Day, Lucha House Party, The Linebackers, Titus Worldwide, Mustache Mountain, Breezango and The One Twos

Singles match:
Baron Corbin vs Angelo Dawkins

Singles match:
Tegan Nox vs Dana Brooke

Matches confirmed for two weeks:

WWE title match:
Drew McIntyre © vs Angel Garza

Matchcard for Summerslam:

Toronto, Canada
August 23rd

WWE title match:

Drew McIntyre or Angel Garza © vs Andrade Cien Almas

Universal title match:
Aleister Black © vs Seth Rollins

World tag team titles match:

The Ungovernables (Cesaro and ilja Dragunov) © vs The Hurt Business or The New Day or Lucha House Party or The Linebackers or Titus Worldwide or Mustache Mountain or Breezango or The One Twos

EWR Rating:

67%

Tg11

Reaction score
- YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!! Sami Zayn has done it...Sami did it...he's the new WWE Intercontinental Champion and in the main event beating John Morrison by hook or by crook to win it. All be it it was The Miz & Maryse both with steel chairs who cost Morrison the title and taking out Franky Monet and Rowan...but now that Zayn is a singles champion for the first time since being on the main roster, it begs the question of if Sami will be IC Champion going into SummerSlam?

- I think we either get Morrison/Miz at SummerSlam in a singles match or we get Morrison & Monet vs Miz & Maryse in a Intergender Mixed Tag Team Match

- I can see it being a Triple Threat #1 Contenders Match for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship between Lio Rush of The Hurt Business, Pete Dunne and Mustafa Ali and whoever wins gets Ziggler for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship at SummerSlam

- But Omos being that huge colossus of a bodyguard like just look at the sheer size of him? Really look at him. No way Ziggler loses that title any time soon.

- But a Gauntlet Match to determine the next #1 Contenders for the World Tag Team Championship at SummerSlam...I can easily see The Hurt Business winning it to establish their dominance with Swerve & Lio winning even if it means we get Hurt Business vs Ungovernables in a heel vs heel match but it is one I wanna see

- MMA Horsewomen took out Charlotte's own father 2 time WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair...but then Beth Phoenix and Natalya make the save for Ric with kendo sticks in hand...I can definitely see Charlotte coming back at some point and it becoming even more personal

- Divas of Doom vs WWE Women's Universal Champion Shayna Baszler & Ronda Rousey the WWE Women's Tag Team Champions for their titles, I can't wait

Reactions: Roy Mustang

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
432rv75.png

60wGFyI.png

4mjfO6k.png

opovGHm.png

HeI3QTq.png

J5WQQLJ.png

vHblCGH.png

5fmFHki.png

k7u08mS.png

QPZi7r3.png

bf5csfg.png

ST75Hsa.png

UlZsrsy.png

Cwius6Y.png

hgLn6SL.png

VlQb24X.png

b9qbmBU.png

9nVQmgO.png

hp1ko25.png

rzLukS2.png

ITzSSe4.png

ICBAolF.png

fGrlQyw.png

cg53m3O.png

Mn62uMT.png

dnqTpT0.png

moJoExJ.png

Try a new format per suggestion of @Tig . Will in future remove the links but for this one the videos are in there

Reactions: Stojy and RDT

Tg11

Reaction score
- Edge having to run the Gauntlet next week and if he beats certain Church members in matches next week...he gets added to the SummerSlam main event of Rollins/Black to make it a Triple Threat Match...I definitely see Edge getting added to the match especially since SummerSlam is in Edge's home country in his hometown of Toronto...so it only makes sense that he's added into the match

- I still say Rollins is lying through his teeth...he definitely knows who it was that was in the mask that helped him to beat Edge in the Chamber but we still don't know who the mystery masked man is

- Reigns/Owens for SummerSlam...I am not opposed to this match if it happens

- I still think we get Jey Uso turning heel and he will fully re align himself with Jimmy Uso and Naomi and Jey will fall in line...I just see it happening sooner rather than later

- Jimmy Uso vs KO next week on Smackdown...I can definitely see Jey interfering in the match somehow either to help his brother or he costs his brother the match all be it accidentally

- I wonder how Strowman will respond to Bray's mind games here on the Funhouse?

- Really The Ungovernables again? Really? Of all the teams to become #1 Contenders for the WWE Tag Team Championships why Nakamura & Dijakovic? Especially when you have Cesaro & Dragunov who are already World Tag Team Champions I just don't get it. Especially when you have teams like AOP and even The Good Brothers who would make much better Contenders, but no instead we get The Ungovernables shoved down our throats yet again like it is just too much at this point

- Here is hoping AOP and the rest of the Church destroy Dijakovic & Nakamura because they were #1 Contenders before they lost their opportunity...more like it was ripped away from them but I can see them taking it back

- Loving Heel Balor...but this is not your typical Finn...this is New Japan Finn...Bullet Club Finn and in his promo he literally was taking shots at certain Club members like Kenny Omega, Jay White and especially AJ Styles...so it makes me wonder if and when AJ comes back, who will Gallows & Anderson align themselves with? AJ or Finn?

- Sasha Banks is literally making herself a target for the MMA Horsewomen but if she plans on fighting them alone by herself, then she may be stupider than I thought

- Ember Moon vs Ronda Rousey for the WWE Women's Championship at SummerSlam...this is definitely a match I really really wanna see

Tg11

Reaction score
- Again who is this masked man? The mystery of whoever it is, like the suspense is killing me but whoever he is clearly is a new member of this Church of Rollins but I feel Rollins' group has way too many members

- But Edge ran the Gauntlet...beat all members of The Church including Rollins which basically means Aleister Black has to defend his WWE Universal Championship against both Seth Rollins and Edge in a Triple Threat Match

- Black doesn't even have to be involved in the decision to lose his title but we can't forget how he won the title at Mania but a 3 Way Dance Elimination Match is much different than a Triple Threat Match

- Finn Balor trying to recruit another member to The Club and who is it? None other than Buddy Murphy but will Murphy join Balor, Gallows and Anderson?

- Rey Mysterio returns but not alone...he returns with his son Dominik but honestly Dom shouldn't even be on the main roster if I'm being honest...he should be in NXT to start off

- Trish Stratus vs Sasha Banks is a Dream Match and we get it at SummerSlam in Toronto in Trish's hometown of Toronto...a First Time Ever Match which I can't wait to see

- The Authors of Pain I can definitely see them getting involved in Heavy Machinery's match against the Ungovernables for the World Tag Team Championship and they end up destroying both tag teams as a way to send a message

- Jey will fall in line...just like Jimmy fell in line just like Naomi fell in line...they all fall in line. Why? Because Roman is my Chief, your Chief, he's our Tribal Chief and it is about time Jey obeys Roman. Roman is the one putting food on their family's table. But the only way to make Jey fall in line is for Roman to brutalize Jey or he brutalizes Jimmy to make this happen. I love that the Elders are getting involved which would be Afa & Sika the Wild Samoans.

- But you have 4 other teams trying to go after the WWE Women's Tag Team Championship...you have Xia Li & Tay Conti, Bayley & Kairi and then you have Tegan Nox & Dakota Kai but then you have Bloodline members Naomi & Tamina who are Team BAD but Tamina is also apart of the Anoai family Bloodline just like Naomi is...so something has to give here

- WWE Women's Champion Ember Moon beating one of the Horsewomen that being Shafir...sends a message to her SummerSlam opponent Ronda Rousey one half of the WWE Women's Tag Team Champions...but I wonder if Ember will end up having to face Duke next or Shayna next?

- Chad Gable the WWE United States Champion I wanna see him and Balor go at it at SummerSlam and honestly I can't wait

Tg11

Reaction score
- The Hurt Business...why I love this faction especially on the RAW brand? It is because they are always the best dressed faction always wearing suits but also they deliver million dollar beatings which is why I find them to be a breath of fresh air

- Like The Ungovernables...this group however I'm just tired of them because they are shoved down our throats so much whether it is RAW or Smackdown

- Lesnar has his work cut out for him especially at SummerSlam because this is a different Samoa Joe he's going up against...but also we haven't seen Brock since the last PPV and he's going to be on RAW next week...I can't wait

- I can easily see Brock returning with his current look...ponytail with a beard and in cowboy attire

- I knew Randy Orton wasn't done with Sami Zayn...he returns from his suspension and he RKOs Zayn after he retains his WWE Intercontinental Championship against Ricochet in the open challenge Main Event...does Orton want the IC Title? If he does, then Morrison and Miz have another problem to deal with that being Orton

Tg11

Reaction score
- Love that you are replacing Charly Caruso with Cathy Kelley

- Ronda Rousey going out with an injury...she apparently injured her back and is now going to be out 5 weeks...so apparently the WWE Women's Tag Team Championship will be defended Freebird style with Shayna Baszler the other half of the WWE Women's Tag Team Champions defending those titles with Horsewomen stablemate Marina Shafir...I would have just expected Shayna to just give her titles up and then just have Shafir & Duke become WWE Women's Tag Team Champions that way

- But Shayna & Marina defending the titles at Takeover...they very well could lose those titles

- 2 Fatal 4 Way Matches to determine who faces Ember Moon for the WWE Women's Championship at SummerSlam and those Fatal 4 Way matches you have Bianca Belair vs Sonya Deville vs Kairi Sane vs Mia Yim, and then in the other Fatal 4 Way you have Bayley vs Ruby Riott vs Tay Conti vs Naomi

- Out of those Fatal 4 Ways, I can see it being Kairi Sane vs Naomi in the Finals and Naomi wins because of her Bloodline namely her husband Jimmy Uso who ensures that Naomi becomes #1 Contender

- The Bloodline pulling strings as far as this Fatal 4 Way goes...namely The Tribal Chief Roman Reigns