WWE 2019: No Wildcards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
HcC9auR.jpg

H6A5fb2.jpg

yG2vWjW.jpg

btMiSVI.jpg

QIClok6.jpg

ZH09G57.jpg

5vvkff0.jpg

PxBghX6.jpg

tFlbZ8j.jpg

0x2ZLKy.jpg

F3NKDmu.jpg

wwhEqyq.jpg

0XMsXwl.jpg

EYWh2UN.jpg

LX2pTi3.jpg

qILPNZ8.jpg

ClJ26tV.jpg

R3jNHLp.jpg

AtXxakP.jpg

uoqMbpX.jpg

XzcQlGq.jpg

lw9RssP.jpg

x6LKLkh.jpg

KbYeWAa.jpg

izUA5sK.jpg

CSLqUOW.jpg

PQv9nMy.jpg

Hw99qlv.jpg

u0p54cy.jpg

wOdpFOB.jpg

fernVkL.jpg

Tg11

Reaction score
- Zayn vs Orton for the WWE Intercontinental Championship at SummerSlam but in what stipulation? I can easily see Zayn challenging Orton to a Ladder Match because that would favor Sami more than it would Orton even though Orton has Ladder Match experience. Or I can easily see it being Last Man Standing or Hell In A Cell.

- Morrison/Miz Loser Leaves RAW No DQ...whoever loses that Match will most likely end up on Smackdown but let's not forget years ago Morrison & Miz had a Loser Leaves WWE Match and who won that? The Miz did sending Morrison out of WWE for years until Morrison returned. So a Loser Leaves RAW No DQ, who does that favor? I have to say Miz

- Drew McIntyre the WWE Champion retains his title against Ungovernables member Angel Garza as a tune up before SummerSlam when he has to defend that title against Andrade but are we forgetting the missing ingredient? The wild card in all of this Big E, Mr Money in the Bank who could change his mind and cash in on Drew or on Andrade at SummerSlam

- Business Is Booming Baby!!! The Hurt Business look like a well oiled machine certainly unlike some factions I know...cough Ungovernables

- Samoa Joe vs Brock Lesnar I definitely cannot wait for

Tg11

Reaction score
- Roman & Jimmy teaming up to face Kevin Owens & Jey Uso in a Tag Team Match...why do I get the feeling Jey Uso will fall in line and turn on KO? Jey I have that feeling he joins The Bloodline and turns on Kevin Owens and it leads to Jey, Jimmy and Roman beating KO down

- No way I can see Jey turning on his own twin especially to side with KO

- Bianca Belair's next rivalry happens to be with none other than Sonya Deville...I can get behind it because you are slowly building up Bianca rather than thrusting her right into the main event

- I just had a feeling the Winners of the 2 Fatal 4 Way matches would be Bayley and Kairi Sane...and the Hugging Pirates face other in the main event with Bayley beating Kairi to become the new #1 Contender for the WWE Women's Championship...looks like we're getting Ember Moon/Bayley at SummerSlam and if that is the case, I think that's a great main event

- Alpha Academy vs The OC in a 6 Man Tag...I can't wait

- I have a feeling Murphy joins The Bullet Club...aka The Club...The OC whatever you wanna call them and Murphy ends up being their 4th and newest member...imagine a faction of Balor, Gallows, Anderson and Murphy...especially here on Smackdown

- Zelina's clients I can't see them as WWE Tag Team Champions especially with The Church of Rollins running roughshod on Smackdown and especially with AOP destroying Tag team after Tag Team

Reactions: Roy Mustang

Tg11

Reaction score
- The Ungovernables are still at each other's throats...they are disintegrating because Cesaro one half of the World Tag Team Champions is starting to open his eyes...Cesaro ever since he joined this group he has been nothing more than a lackey to Andrade and with Cesaro actually winning matches, he does have a good point. He did pin McIntyre in a match and last I checked McIntyre is WWE Champion still. So that would warrant Cesaro getting a shot at the title. Andrade it doesn't feel very good when people cut in front of you to get a shot at the title now does it?

- Like I said Big E is the wild card in all of this...he's Mr Money in the Bank and he could change his mind and easily cash in his Money in the Bank briefcase on Andrade or on McIntyre to become WWE Champion...something Andrade and McIntyre seem to be forgetting

- With Big E Mr Money in the Bank beating an Ungovernables member beating one half of the World Tag Team Champions Ilja Dragunov...that would entitle The New Day as far as them getting a shot at the World Tag Team Championship wouldn't it?

- MVP is right, Xavier Woods has been something of a weak link in The New Day because Kofi he's been WWE Champion, Big E is Mr Money in the Bank and could be on his way to becoming WWE Champion or WWE Universal Champion and Woods what has he done with his singles career? Nothing at all. So MVP is right.

- Love the respective sit down interviews for Miz and Morrison hyping up their match for SummerSlam...because whoever loses this match has to leave RAW and Miz will have his wife Maryse in his corner and Morrison will have his wife Franky Monet in his corner but he will also have his bodyguard Erick Rowan so how does Miz plan on neutralizing Rowan? Or who can he call on?

- A Toronto Street Fight for the WWE Intercontinental Championship at SummerSlam...Sami Zayn defending the IC Title against Randy Orton...in a match with no DQ...no rules I wonder who that favors more? Zayn or Orton?

- British Strong Style beating The Hurt Business in the main event of RAW...all in part to Brock Lesnar showing up and costing The Hurt Business the match...I knew Lesnar would show up at some point

- Joe being laid out by Brock with an F5...I mean Brock doesn't just have the F5 in his arsenal...he can also break Joe's arm with that Kimura Lock as well

- Love Alexa Bliss turning heel again essentially becoming the Alexa Bliss of old not only beating Melina but she did it with help...and the hooded figure turns out to be none other than Mickie James of all people...would have never thought Mickie but better question is why? Why her? But Bliss and Mickie re aligning with each other it makes me wonder if Alexa Bliss won't just turn on her too? Alexa Bliss wants to be back on top right and only way that can happen is if she becomes WWE Women's Universal Champion but The Horsewomen stand in her way of doing that.

- But it seems the WWE Women's Tag Team division is heating up because you have the MMA Horsewomen as WWE Women's Tag Team Champions but then you have Divas of Doom, Team Kick, Brooke & Monet, Toni Storm & Mercedes Martinez, Tay Conti and Xia Li, Robert Stone Brand...so many tag teams jockeying for position

- Ziggler vs Ali for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship at SummerSlam...I have a feeling Ziggler will still beat Ali even alone because even if Omos doesn't get involved, his sheer presence will be enough for Ali to be distracted because Omos doesn't even have to touch Ali...he could literally just stand there and just glare at Ali

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
- The Ungovernables are still at each other's throats...they are disintegrating because Cesaro one half of the World Tag Team Champions is starting to open his eyes...Cesaro ever since he joined this group he has been nothing more than a lackey to Andrade and with Cesaro actually winning matches, he does have a good point. He did pin McIntyre in a match and last I checked McIntyre is WWE Champion still. So that would warrant Cesaro getting a shot at the title. Andrade it doesn't feel very good when people cut in front of you to get a shot at the title now does it?

- Like I said Big E is the wild card in all of this...he's Mr Money in the Bank and he could change his mind and easily cash in his Money in the Bank briefcase on Andrade or on McIntyre to become WWE Champion...something Andrade and McIntyre seem to be forgetting

- With Big E Mr Money in the Bank beating an Ungovernables member beating one half of the World Tag Team Champions Ilja Dragunov...that would entitle The New Day as far as them getting a shot at the World Tag Team Championship wouldn't it?

- MVP is right, Xavier Woods has been something of a weak link in The New Day because Kofi he's been WWE Champion, Big E is Mr Money in the Bank and could be on his way to becoming WWE Champion or WWE Universal Champion and Woods what has he done with his singles career? Nothing at all. So MVP is right.

- Love the respective sit down interviews for Miz and Morrison hyping up their match for SummerSlam...because whoever loses this match has to leave RAW and Miz will have his wife Maryse in his corner and Morrison will have his wife Franky Monet in his corner but he will also have his bodyguard Erick Rowan so how does Miz plan on neutralizing Rowan? Or who can he call on?

- A Toronto Street Fight for the WWE Intercontinental Championship at SummerSlam...Sami Zayn defending the IC Title against Randy Orton...in a match with no DQ...no rules I wonder who that favors more? Zayn or Orton?

- British Strong Style beating The Hurt Business in the main event of RAW...all in part to Brock Lesnar showing up and costing The Hurt Business the match...I knew Lesnar would show up at some point

- Joe being laid out by Brock with an F5...I mean Brock doesn't just have the F5 in his arsenal...he can also break Joe's arm with that Kimura Lock as well

- Love Alexa Bliss turning heel again essentially becoming the Alexa Bliss of old not only beating Melina but she did it with help...and the hooded figure turns out to be none other than Mickie James of all people...would have never thought Mickie but better question is why? Why her? But Bliss and Mickie re aligning with each other it makes me wonder if Alexa Bliss won't just turn on her too? Alexa Bliss wants to be back on top right and only way that can happen is if she becomes WWE Women's Universal Champion but The Horsewomen stand in her way of doing that.

- But it seems the WWE Women's Tag Team division is heating up because you have the MMA Horsewomen as WWE Women's Tag Team Champions but then you have Divas of Doom, Team Kick, Brooke & Monet, Toni Storm & Mercedes Martinez, Tay Conti and Xia Li, Robert Stone Brand...so many tag teams jockeying for position

- Ziggler vs Ali for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship at SummerSlam...I have a feeling Ziggler will still beat Ali even alone because even if Omos doesn't get involved, his sheer presence will be enough for Ali to be distracted because Omos doesn't even have to touch Ali...he could literally just stand there and just glare at Ali

Just to clarify: New Day vs The Ungovernables is at Summerslam whilst Miz vs Morrison and Ziggler vs Ali are happening on the go-home Raw (wanted to keep Summerslam to 10 main show matches)

Reactions: Stojy and Tg11

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
News update:

Liv Morgan is out of action for the foreseeable future:

Liv Morgan was performing at a house show recently and injured her back during a match against Tamina and Naomi. It is unknown how long she will be on the shelf form though Liv has been under fire backstage for some problems as well so maybe the time off will do her some good.

Mod note: Liv Morgan has a coke habitat so game sent her to rehab

Akira Tozawa is out of action until October!

Another injury has occurred with Akira picking up a triceps tear ruling him out of action for the time being after picking up the injury during a singles match Noam Dar. He is expected to be on the shelf for a couple of months in the meantime.

Mod note: Might after each PPV post a list of EWR injuries and rehabs just so people know why certain superstars are off TV

Reactions: Stojy

Tg11

Reaction score
Liv Morgan being out...who knows maybe if she comes back then perhaps she gets a push towards the main event

Tozawa was doing nothing anyways

Tg11

Reaction score
- I knew Jey Uso would turn on Kevin Owens and he did after the match was over but it wasn't a full blown turn...because Jey's heart wasn't in it but there was no way Jey would really turn on his own family and fight his family but Jey is in The Bloodline...once you're in the Bloodline, you don't leave until The Tribal Chief says you're out

- The Ungovernables yet again really? Really? Really? Nakamura & Dijakovic become Smackdown Tag Team Champions beating Heavy Machinery seriously? Why not have AOP attack both teams and it go No Contest because that way you could have easily have had a Triple Threat for the Smackdown Tag Team Championship? I'm just so sick of this faction honestly. Because it is like they win everything like to the point they are shoved down our throats as a faction. They are not even entertaining in any way shape or form. Hell, I would rather showcase other factions and have more of the spotlight on factions like The Church of Rollins, The Bloodline, The Hurt Business...newer factions like these because they are not getting enough of a spotlight and The Ungovernables have been which kind of gets annoying because of faction overexposure. They are just too oversaturated as it is.

- A Shield Bomb but a Triple Powerbomb done by Reigns, Jimmy and Jey on Owens laying him out through the table...now this is a faction I can actually get behind

- Aleister Black has to defend his title his WWE Universal Championship in a Triple Threat Match against Rollins and Edge especially at SummerSlam in Edge's hometown...Edge will obviously be the hometown favorite and cheered the most in Toronto...Black will probably get booed despite being a face and Rollins will definitely get cheered even though he is a heel...Toronto fans are known for that and I know because I'm from Toronto so I know our wrestling fans like it is Bizarro World here

- I wonder if the Masked Man won't make an appearance at SummerSlam? Especially since we have no idea who it is and he has been helping Rollins

- The Club...another faction who has to take a backseat to The Ungovernables...when they shouldn't have to...The Club of Balor, Gallows & Anderson beats Alpha Academy WWE United States Champion Chad Gable, Matt Riddle and Drew Gulak in 6 Man Tag Team action...hell The Club is another faction to get behind too but I wonder if Murphy won't become a 4th member and join?

- Bianca Belair destroys both Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville single handedly...I mean if she could take them both out by herself, then it makes me wonder who is next?

- Trish Stratus & Sasha Banks teaming together for the first time ever against The IIconics...I wonder if Trish won't turn on Sasha or vice versa?

- WWE Women's Champion Ember Moon facing one half of the Huggable Pirates, Kairi Sane and Bayley's tag team partner next week...I wonder if Ember turns heel? Because she's showing signs of it with her attitude and her arrogance

- An 8 Man Tag at SummerSlam...Rey & his son Dominik teaming with Jeff Hardy and Mansoor to take on Frazer, English and AOP in a 8 Man Tag...looks good

Tg11

Reaction score
It makes sense why you would have Wyatt out

But Bianca Belair I can definitely see her getting pushed towards the WWE Women's or WWE Women's Universal Championship...hell she's a favorite to win the 2021 Women's Royal Rumble Match