• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WS Pro Wrestling Hall of Fame 2023 Induction Ceremony

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
WE BUILT THIS CITY….WE BUILT THIS CITY

ON ROCK AND ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
I got one so far. And Funk deserves it. Funk is probably one of the most underrated wrestling icons there is. His work, phenomenal. He wasn't the flashiest, he wasn't the most athletic, but DAMN ever match he was in you felt like it was a god damn fight! Like I think Chris said if you haven't watched Flair/Funk 89, watch the fucking matches. IMO, it's just as good as any of Flair's feuds, Sting, Steamboat, ANYONE. Not only that, but with how fucking crazy he looked and just how easy it looked for him to do who the hell knows how much of it was an act and that's just awesome to me.

Also, great to see Owen get in. I left him off my list of five because I really felt he wouldn't have needed my help to get in. What can you say positive about Owen that hasn't been said. He was amazing in the ring. He was good on the mic. In ever behind the scenes thing we have been shown he loved his family as much as he could.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I got one so far. And Funk deserves it. Funk is probably one of the most underrated wrestling icons there is. His work, phenomenal. He wasn't the flashiest, he wasn't the most athletic, but DAMN ever match he was in you felt like it was a god damn fight! Like I think Chris said if you haven't watched Flair/Funk 89, watch the fucking matches. IMO, it's just as good as any of Flair's feuds, Sting, Steamboat, ANYONE. Not only that, but with how fucking crazy he looked and just how easy it looked for him to do who the hell knows how much of it was an act and that's just awesome to me.

Also, great to see Owen get in. I left him off my list of five because I really felt he wouldn't have needed my help to get in. What can you say positive about Owen that hasn't been said. He was amazing in the ring. He was good on the mic. In ever behind the scenes thing we have been shown he loved his family as much as he could.

I'd rank the Funk/Flair feud as Flair's top myself. Crazy cause Flair/Steamboat is second and they were the same damn year

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
I'd rank the Funk/Flair feud as Flair's top myself. Crazy cause Flair/Steamboat is second and they were the same damn year
Not only that, but they were two completely different kind of feuds and chain of matches. It was great stuff.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Yeah if anything 1987-1989 is really Flair's golden years, after that it's just a 10-year long steady decline.

1992 WWF year was crazy good too but most 90s WCW isn't, he would just have enough gems most years to make people forget