WS Mafia: The First Feud

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I identify as a unicorn so I expect to be addressed as such
So unicorn sabs did you do this to our leader????

tap a junk in the house

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
I still need to read through more stuff on here this game been so slow Icant get a read on anyone. Is there anyone who hasn't posted yet?

Laughable Chimp

Reaction score
So, I decided to check back in and, fuckin hell did you guys let Sky lead on day 1? That has never in the history of mafia been a good idea.

Laughable Chimp

Reaction score
I'm vanilla townie and I'm through with always getting wagoned by Sky day 1. This harassment shit ends today.
Vote V.SCUMBOX

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
So, I decided to check back in and, fuckin hell did you guys let Sky lead on day 1? That has never in the history of mafia been a good idea.

Just because your active doesn't mean you are leading :O

Laughable Chimp

Reaction score
Just because your active doesn't mean you are leading :O

Yes, but she is still leading considering she was the first vote on me, tried pushing for my lynch and you all just followed.
If you don't call that leading I don't know what is.

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Yes, but she is still leading considering she was the first vote on me, tried pushing for my lynch and you all just followed.
If you don't call that leading I don't know what is.

So your mad because she voted you. You maybe taking these to personal not a good look to just vote someone cause they voted me.

Laughable Chimp

Reaction score
Here's some meta stuff if you want to know about V.Sky's play. Her gimmick is that she constantly votes me on day 1 because it allows her a free pass. She was used to being consistently caught from her first post so she devised a post where she would consistently do in every game she plays so you couldn't figure out her alignment. Normally, its just a minor annoyance but anyone who follows Sky based on her stupid day 1 votes on me needs to back up.

Laughable Chimp

Reaction score
The problem is she usually changes her initial vote in day 1 to someone else. The very fact that she didn't and instead just went with me the whole way is what bothers me. It was immediately lets vote chimp and then nothing else for the whole day and that's not usual of Sky.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Oh, now you show up when you notice that I've pointed out that your scum meta is just to disappear, as opposed to your town meta of being obnoxious.

Vote Chimp

For the record, I only vote you early for fun. It annoys you.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I believe she started on sabs

tap a junk in the house

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Here's some meta stuff if you want to know about V.Sky's play. Her gimmick is that she constantly votes me on day 1 because it allows her a free pass. She was used to being consistently caught from her first post so she devised a post where she would consistently do in every game she plays so you couldn't figure out her alignment. Normally, its just a minor annoyance but anyone who follows Sky based on her stupid day 1 votes on me needs to back up.

Going by one past game isn't exactly best plan for game. I mean unless you know something 100% that shes mafia with the loss of town cop you really got to be careful. We cant afford to lynch townies based off of feuds

Laughable Chimp

Reaction score
So your mad because she voted you. You maybe taking these to personal not a good look to just vote someone cause they voted me.
You don't know our history or how I play. You don't get to say what's a good look and what isn't.

I swear I just got done with an MU game where people were constantly having this passively shady comments like this when they have no idea how I play. You don't know how I play so you can take what you consider a good look for me and what isn't and shove it up your arse.

And the next thing you're gonna do is you're gonna try and say my anger is also "not a good look" or weird. Again, you don't know how I play. But I know people like you, or at least I know how people like you react to me and my posts. So I'm telling you now before you even post this shit.

Laughable Chimp

Reaction score
VT is a very easy claim to make when we've lost our cop, by the way.
VT is a very easy claim to make at any point in the game, Sky. The fact that the cop is gone literally means nothing to this. And I'm not stupid, I know a VT is a very easy claim to make. Yet I made it anyway, what do you think that means, Sky. Its WIFOM shit but you know I'm smart enough to WIFOM it and if you know I'm smart enough to WIFOM it, you know that its not really alignment indicative of me.