WS Mafia: The First Feud

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
VT is a very easy claim to make at any point in the game, Sky. The fact that the cop is gone literally means nothing to this. And I'm not stupid, I know a VT is a very easy claim to make. Yet I made it anyway, what do you think that means, Sky. Its WIFOM shit but you know I'm smart enough to WIFOM it and if you know I'm smart enough to WIFOM it, you know that its not really alignment indicative of me.
A bit of context here: in the game of Mafia on WF, Chimp is infamous for not being "smart enough" to do anything.

P.S. Get an avatar, trying to look for your posts hurts my eyes.

Laughable Chimp

Reaction score
Going by one past game isn't exactly best plan for game. I mean unless you know something 100% that shes mafia with the loss of town cop you really got to be careful. We cant afford to lynch townies based off of feuds
I've played with her for 2 years. That does not constitute one past game. We've played around 40-50 games with each other in total.

Laughable Chimp

Reaction score
A bit of context here: in the game of Mafia on WF, Chimp is infamous for not being "smart enough" to do anything.

P.S. Get an avatar, trying to look for your posts hurts my eyes.
P.S. Sky, you don't get to say I'm not smart enough to do anything when we both are in the same fucking boat in our reputations on the forum :heston.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
P.S. Sky, you don't get to say I'm not smart enough to do anything when we both are in the same fucking boat in our reputations on the forum :heston.
Nah, don't bring Discord ranks into this, that's literally just because Odo has a grudge against me over the report thing, he even admitted it.

Laughable Chimp

Reaction score
Nah, don't bring Discord ranks into this, that's literally just because Odo has a grudge against me over the report thing, he even admitted it.
I'm not even talking about discord ranks. But if you want to insinuate that I'm an idiot, you have to realize that the forum doesn't exactly think too highly of you either :heston

Oh and I'm not choosing an avi just to piss you off.

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
You got some hate in your heart sir you need a hug? I mean there's prob at least 3 VT in game along with a doc but I don't go by past because its past I go by the facts for the game that is played now so no need to get heated its a convo and rn this just feels a little distracting. So we lost our cop now I would imagine there's a doc a bodyguard and maybe a back up cop so all may not be lost just we need to make sure we are hitting mafia not just chasing our tails because people accused each other.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
You got some hate in your heart sir you need a hug? I mean there's prob at least 3 VT in game along with a doc but I don't go by past because its past I go by the facts for the game that is played now so no need to get heated its a convo and rn this just feels a little distracting. So we lost our cop now I would imagine there's a doc a bodyguard and maybe a back up cop so all may not be lost just we need to make sure we are hitting mafia not just chasing our tails because people accused each other.
You say this, but Chimp is the best lead we have right now. He only dodged the lynch because of people forgetting to bold their votes

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
You say this, but Chimp is the best lead we have right now. He only dodged the lynch because of people forgetting to bold their votes

I would love to hear a defense not just she voted me thing tbh

Laughable Chimp

Reaction score
What defence do you fucking want. I'm sorry but for there to be a defence, there has to be a fucking case.

I'm not saying I look town but there is nothing that I have done so far that can actually be taken as scummy. Certainly nothing on day 1 that almost led to my lynch in the first place. Sky just voted me and everyone followed because its something at least. There was no actual reason for my wagon other than to get info.

So I ask you again, what is there to even defend against? You guys are voting me for essentially nothing and you're asking me to defend myself from nothing.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
What defence do you fucking want. I'm sorry but for there to be a defence, there has to be a fucking case.

I'm not saying I look town but there is nothing that I have done so far that can actually be taken as scummy. Certainly nothing on day 1 that almost led to my lynch in the first place. Sky just voted me and everyone followed because its something at least. There was no actual reason for my wagon other than to get info.

So I ask you again, what is there to even defend against? You guys are voting me for essentially nothing and you're asking me to defend myself from nothing.
It's because you did nothing that it's scummy, as we have established.

Laughable Chimp

Reaction score

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
No one posted anything the entire game. Choose an example that isn't completely wrong.

Laughable Chimp

Reaction score
And this isn't the only instance of me not posting and being town. Ask anyone on the forum and they know that such a play style is completely unindicative of my alignment. But you sit here and insisting that it is is just a fucking lie.