WS Mafia II: THE REBUILD - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I mean fine.

Me, sky and big man are 3 way masons.

It's utter nonsense to suspect me of janitoring someone who's role is provable by 2 people.

Same way I'm not going to suspect you for it because it's just so stupid to do

Kajuh

Reaction score
Lethal's Reads/Leans log

1. Haza ~ Not a flying fucks chance he busses that Juice role like he did as scum. I also love his methodical approach to building his Jeff case, complete with multiple receipts.
2. Jeff ~ Seemed to handle himself well with Haza's case for mine, but did show a hint of changing his goal posts once being called out on the lack of offensive hunting. Will be following this with interest.
3. Rugrat - null
5. Alco - null
6. CP ~ Do not believe a team with himself and Juice on it start that absolute WOAT argument over nothing and allow it to transpire to the meltdown modkill
7. MI$$ BLI$$ - null
8. Kajuh - null
9. Sky ~ classic Sky. I always read her scum in the past, so for the spirit of pals and new leaves, throw this one on :)
10. Barry ~ struggling to recall a time when he was this invested in the game. It's most excellent as I'll hope to form a solid opinion without relying upon guess work
11. Doddsy - null
12. Big Man ~ Made a similar observation to Haza in regards to Jeff
13. Blaine ~ Bizarre claim and a bullshit excuse about not being able to access a QT
14. Brutus - null
15. Tweet ~ Implicated in the juice drama, but he isn't above a good old fashioned bus. However, his play felt genuine here
16. Ace - null
17. Lethal ~ Duh

Alco is here now though, so I'm going to hopefuly be able to switch my null. Hard though since I always have a tendency to not trust him.

In the spirit of not just basing all my reads off of ViBeZ, I didn't like this read on Sky. All of his other reads had actual game-related reasons for them and then the read on Sky is just... because? Why not just leave her null?

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
So if i could get some bullet points be much love

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I mean fine.

Me, sky and big man are 3 way masons.

It's utter nonsense to suspect me of janitoring someone who's role is provable by 2 people.

Same way I'm not going to suspect you for it because it's just so stupid to do
Oh, my.

I was just going to suggest you being scum is possible (because town/scum masons are certainly possible, and a 2/1 ratio for such would make sense). I would never have said anything about you being a janitor.

SLIP?

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Oh, my.

I was just going to suggest you being scum is possible (because town/scum masons are certainly possible, and a 2/1 ratio for such would make sense). I would never have said anything about you being a janitor.

SLIP?

:reigns3

Is this a genuine post

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Because as I said, big man died to a janitor. We both know what role he has and are able to say it in the thread.

Why the hell would I okay a janitor shot on someone who's role can't be used or hidden?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
:hmm sky I see a bit of an issue in your logic here.

you said earlier youd rather go after live scum rather than the traitor yes?

while i dont disagree that often the 1/3 rule is a decent enough rule, its certainly not binary. and i would argue, if i was a host with 3 people in a qt like you guys are claiming ( unless theres more ur not telling us), that probably where i would stick the traitor if anything.

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
:pogba im legitimately so confused

Reactions: TOP GUY TIME

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
like obviously host wifom but scum having direct access to a large 2nd QT right off the bat seems a bit overpowered at face value, to me :draper2 .

also why would they janitor someone in a group that, in theory, could be used later down the line? Im kind of lacking the scum logic there I guess

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky

while i dont disagree that often the 1/3 rule is a decent enough rule, its certainly not binary. and i would argue, if i was a host with 3 people in a qt like you guys are claiming ( unless theres more ur not telling us), that probably where i would stick the traitor if anything.
I have CP as the traitor for potentially flavour related reasons. I personally wouldn't consider Doddsy as a likely traitor for that reason

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
the no character claiming allowed makes it perfectly feasible for there to be t/t/t mason

Kajuh

Reaction score
It was tiresome. I saw that there was a modkill in the OP and expected some form of meltdown. I was disappointed to be disappointed at the sheer depths of how it transpired. Waa waa waa this is different to how I play elsewhere. People hate me because i'm always voted day 1. For fucks sake, everyone gets voted day 1, everyone is suspect of each other, it's the fucking game. Mentally unstable bitches need to be kept on a leash. With her mentality during these games, it's kinda clear the force fucked her off.

But as tiresome as the read back was, I'm quite content to establish some reads which i'll jot down soon
And finally, he seemed the most irritated with Juice's modkill. Probably because he lost a teammate with really good roles.

Reactions: NotBrutus

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score

Nah I don't think so unless it was big man.

Sky's theory about the traitor doesn't make sense to direct traitor thoughts at other people if she wants to be found