WS Mafia II: THE REBUILD - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Alco

Reaction score
1. Haza - Has been a pretty strong town read for everyone I think and I agree.
2. Jeff - I'm leaning town, but definitely keeping up to date with the reads stating otherwise since I think I'm prone to being biased towards him being town seeing as I just watched him put on a town masterclass two games in a row.
3. Rugrat - Null
5. Alco - I don't remember the reasons oops but I remember getting a strong town vibe from him earlier
6. CP - I can never read him, rip.
7. MI$$ BLI$$ - From what I recall, she usually posts a lottttt and now she's nowhere to be seen. She did mention she's playing another game at the same time but meh.
8. Kajuh - dis me, i town.
9. Sky - Never played with Sky before (but heard great things!) but feeling pretty good about her so far
10. Barry - Null
11. Doddsy - Null
13. Blaine - The claim reminded me of what I did my first game so makes me think he's town lol.
14. Brutus - Null
15. Tweet - Tweet's been posting some great stuff except for the part where he voted me :( Remember what happened the last time you lynched me? <3
16. Ace - I want to give a town lean for the few posts he made earlier, but the last time I gave him a town read he was mafia and rekt the shit out of us.
17. Lethal - His current gameplay reminds me of his Revenge gameplay so I'm gonna go with he's not town.
Oh man this is all kinds of uninspiring

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I didn't, I had no idea who scum would target so I figured I'd wait it out a bit since I'm not usually a target early game and I could get a better idea of who I could use it on later in the game
kinda believe this because a scum watcher would probably just give results instead of saying they didn't use their role
you realize this looks extremely icky after big man janitored....:worried:
why? big man wasn't a watch target was he?
Lol yup, I knew shit was gonna hit the fan as soon as I saw the flip
why say this?
I mean fine.

Me, sky and big man are 3 way masons.

It's utter nonsense to suspect me of janitoring someone who's role is provable by 2 people.

Same way I'm not going to suspect you for it because it's just so stupid to do
this is probably right but it COULD be a wifom play. that said I don't think it's a doddsy type of play.
I have CP as the traitor for potentially flavour related reasons. I personally wouldn't consider Doddsy as a likely traitor for that reason
what flavor reasons??

CraigPelton

Reaction score
1. Haza - Has been a pretty strong town read for everyone I think and I agree.
2. Jeff - I'm leaning town, but definitely keeping up to date with the reads stating otherwise since I think I'm prone to being biased towards him being town seeing as I just watched him put on a town masterclass two games in a row.
3. Rugrat - Null
5. Alco - I don't remember the reasons oops but I remember getting a strong town vibe from him earlier
6. CP - I can never read him, rip.
7. MI$$ BLI$$ - From what I recall, she usually posts a lottttt and now she's nowhere to be seen. She did mention she's playing another game at the same time but meh.
8. Kajuh - dis me, i town.
9. Sky - Never played with Sky before (but heard great things!) but feeling pretty good about her so far
10. Barry - Null
11. Doddsy - Null
13. Blaine - The claim reminded me of what I did my first game so makes me think he's town lol.
14. Brutus - Null
15. Tweet - Tweet's been posting some great stuff except for the part where he voted me :( Remember what happened the last time you lynched me? <3
16. Ace - I want to give a town lean for the few posts he made earlier, but the last time I gave him a town read he was mafia and rekt the shit out of us.
17. Lethal - His current gameplay reminds me of his Revenge gameplay so I'm gonna go with he's not town.
you're NULL on me?!?!?!

CraigPelton

Reaction score
that kinda seems too oblivious to be scum lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@CraigPelton To clarify: its came off as convenient to claim watcher having no usage after a janitor shot went off is what im saying there.

that being seeing, with the new info on board, i would say thats another point in kajuhs favour (unless big man had potential other roles, ofc)

CraigPelton

Reaction score
in before big man was the traitor

a 3-person mason team is kinda ridiculous in a game of this size

CraigPelton

Reaction score
@CraigPelton To clarify: its came off as convenient to claim watcher having no usage after a janitor shot went off is what im saying there.
I don't really agree at all because why would anyone expect him to be watching big man anyway? a scum watcher would just watch me or haza or you and try and catch a BG or something and give credible results if pressed

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
in before big man was the traitor

a 3-person mason team is kinda ridiculous in a game of this size

so you at least agree with we that IF there is scum amongst the masons, likely thats where the traitor is? good. cuz that seems logical to me too

CraigPelton

Reaction score
The traitor character is known from Juice's role PM to be Evans, who was recently banned for using multiple accounts (in effect having "two votes")
:worried

CraigPelton

Reaction score
so you at least agree with we that IF there is scum amongst the masons, likely thats where the traitor is? good. cuz that seems logical to me too
sky is the traitor and throwing us all off her scent, it's a masterstroke

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Day 2 Vote Count

Lethal (5) - Alco, Jeff, Tweet, Sky, Kajuh
Doddsy (1) - Barry

With 15 alive, it’s 8 to lynch. You have ~20 hours remaining.