WS Mafia II: THE REBUILD - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
No, we'll take the people who are actually here first :cozy

Kajuh

Reaction score
I'm just gonna go offline too then lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Presumably, the small gap in which they're online means some people here see it as not worth the wait

dont misunderstand, i do plan on being around for most of the night as late as possible, we have time imo

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
i do believe day is 24 so we have tons of of time to push things now, analyze, then analyze the other two. certainly more productive than just well...waiting and parking votes

Kajuh

Reaction score
in any case

vote kajuh

id like to make most of day and the other two aussies arent here atm. im not really satisfied tthat read list is entirely real. a lot of of it is stuff already said and im not really seeing much og content.
his town reads are pretty pathetic asides from the Blaine one which is the only read he's used his own analysis to come up with. Everything else is pretty much sheeped or ViBeZ

All you did was copy Jeff. Sheeped

Kajuh

Reaction score
Did you do anything N1, is the question
I didn't, I had no idea who scum would target so I figured I'd wait it out a bit since I'm not usually a target early game and I could get a better idea of who I could use it on later in the game