WS Mafia II: THE REBUILD - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Can we not waste time speccing on this stuff he absolutely can't get into the QT, I was scum with him last time when he couldn't get in

Thanks for that. Noted. No point going on about something that cannot be proven but it's pretty fucking WIFOM if he cannot get onto the site and is kind of a bastard confirm if he's truthful.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Also, scum alignment is curious - Newcomers Aligned.

Setup spec, but fuck it because it helps me think. 17 player game, Poysa sticks to the norm of a spread (33%), so I'd assume maybe an 12/4/1 type of deal in this setup?

Blaine is the first character to be revealed as scum. Newcomer would be within a 12-month span, so who else would be in this possible category? Kajuh, JoeExotic (oh man the PM should be a beauty if he's in it), Juice...any others i'm missing?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Alco kinda took the words outta my mouth when he called Lethals big ass post just a summary with no conclusion. But also Lethals thoughts, if a little uninspired, seem genuine and free of agenda for now. Slight town lean on him and slightly bigger town lean on Alco.

Ace

Reaction score
Also, scum alignment is curious - Newcomers Aligned.

Setup spec, but fuck it because it helps me think. 17 player game, Poysa sticks to the norm of a spread (33%), so I'd assume maybe an 12/4/1 type of deal in this setup?

Blaine is the first character to be revealed as scum. Newcomer would be within a 12-month span, so who else would be in this possible category? Kajuh, JoeExotic (oh man the PM should be a beauty if he's in it), Juice...any others i'm missing?
Given how powerful Juice's role was, and presume the others have similar levels of power, 12/4/1 would seem unbalanced towards maf, no?

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
May look like word salad but does Lethal go through the whole game and read everything if he’s scum?

Let’s see what he has to say for the couple pages tho:mj

Ace

Reaction score
May look like word salad but does Lethal go through the whole game and read everything if he’s scum?

Let’s see what he has to say for the couple pages tho:mj
He probably does tbf. Keeping up appearances and what not.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Given how powerful Juice's role was, and presume the others have similar levels of power, 12/4/1 would seem unbalanced towards maf, no?

Interesting to ponder

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Yea I'd assume that the Traitor would balance out a team stacked to the gills with roles, so I'd assume it's 12/3+1/1

Reactions: Ace

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
:risingangle im up, did I miss some fun

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
only 5 pages since i passed out :WOW reading now

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Kajuhs one post regarding Juice back there sure doesn't inspire confidence and I like that Big Man pointed it out pretty much immediately after the flip. Big Mans post look pretty towny in general.

I'm just gonna say it, I think there's an okay chance Jeff is the Traitor.

you keep saying im the traitor or indy, yet have no actual case, so im going to simply excuse to paranoia, because its really starting to feel like starting to mash a square peg into a round hole now *yawn*

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I mean, yeah, to make himself look productive.I expect a follow back from him though, so we’ll see
Interesting that you expect anything out of anyone seeing your body of play so far :cozy

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Also about all that "whom to protect tonight" kinda talk, I think Jeff is overestimating his standing in thread atm, if he's town he seems pretty mislynchable because Haza, Big Man and I are all a bit sus of him so that could easily turn into a lynch down the line. And also Big Man had the most reasonable take on that topic again, the BG is likely gonna know what to do without people trying to direct them every which way.

I'm always, always, always going to back myself over anyone else. I've just won 2 back to back town mvps, and the only reason Im being "sussed" is because Im apparently not super town enough, even though Im on im my 3rd staright game without dying and im still expected to have juice left...its pretty ridiculous from my pov, and i helped you get juice :heston:

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Pg.1 Fluff

Pg.2 more fluff and shit discussion on women’s wrestlers that aren’t Sasha Banks

Pg.3 again fluff, props to jeff for getting shit back on track. He’s also been a good lad and reminded everyone of the rules and to proceed with caution. Majority of Barry’s content has been filler

Pg.4 Sky is playing. I hope she can do well and sticks around. Juice suss of Jeff for ? reasons

Pg.5 more fluff but some direction. Jeff asking Juice why she found him suspicious

Pg.6 Sky vs Juice. Popcorn time.

Pg.7 blaine offering to claim. Interesting.

Oooh fun, a Barry wagon. Tweet, Sky, Jeff, Alco

Pg.8 Juice voting Blaine over insane reasoning. Blaine then WIFOMING about not having access to QT.

Blaine claims VT

Pg.9 I like barry pointing out why Blaine’s claim was so poor. Jeff shared the sentiment. More WIFOM shit about the QT – doesn’t allow QT for ‘instant messaging’ but allows access to forums? QT isn’t an instant messenger.

Pg.10 n/a

Pg.11 Haza onto Juice for an ‘absolutely abhorrent post.’ Alco votes Barry but doesn’t suggest why. Jeff being the token warning system for the game

Pg.12 Tweet buddying and hanging his neck on Blaine. Interesting. Doddsy pulled a similar tact on me during Orient Express.

Pg.13 Tweet yikes on Alco is yikes. Why won’t they ever get along.

Pg.14 Sky’s acting rational. Good to see. Ugh, more fluff around modkills and pushing for an answer from someone who is offline

Pg.15 Sky hedging bets on Jeff for reiterating rules is odd. How the fuck does Juice get CP and Jeff together?

Pg.16 Jeff freaking on Juice suggesting he and CP share the same alignment. She could’ve meant town. Tweet going ham on burying that rules reiteration stuff. Dare I say it but I like Tweet as town.

Pg.17 I like how Jeff fucked off that notion too. Stupid reason to judge someone as town. Sky clutching to that for a town read is pretty typical Sky though from memory. Juice gunning for CP for ? reasons

Pg.18 oh boy oh boy, racial issues. Surely not. Sky tripling down on the good guying being town

Fluff stage seems over.

thats a lot of sky and tweet. uh oh