WS Mafia II: THE REBUILD - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Also about all that "whom to protect tonight" kinda talk, I think Jeff is overestimating his standing in thread atm, if he's town he seems pretty mislynchable because Haza, Big Man and I are all a bit sus of him so that could easily turn into a lynch down the line. And also Big Man had the most reasonable take on that topic again, the BG is likely gonna know what to do without people trying to direct them every which way.

Ace

Reaction score
Also Haza is definitely more likely town than Jeff in my read list, and while I don't want to play too many games with protection WIFOM, I would definitely be protecting Haza over Jeff tonight.

Not to say Jeff is a scumlean per se, but he's certainly nowhere near clear enough to protect as several people have already sussed him for his cautious play.

CP is prolly town.

Ace

Reaction score
Also about all that "whom to protect tonight" kinda talk, I think Jeff is overestimating his standing in thread atm, if he's town he seems pretty mislynchable because Haza, Big Man and I are all a bit sus of him so that could easily turn into a lynch down the line. And also Big Man had the most reasonable take on that topic again, the BG is likely gonna know what to do without people trying to direct them every which way.
yeah basically this

Ace

Reaction score
Tweet seems town and not just for that post, has felt town throughout thread.
I don't know Blaine but they seemed to pop up at random times and felt a bit bunny-ears-ish at times. But as a new player that might not be quite the tell I'm considering it could be.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
That whole who to protect argument was dumb from both parties tbh

As I said earlier, I think one of tweet/haza is scum based off juices list

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
That whole who to protect argument was dumb from both parties tbh

As I said earlier, I think one of tweet/haza is scum based off juices list
Is your read of us two solely based on that list? Because it doesn't seem like you're factoring in our actual play at all.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Is your read of us two solely based on that list? Because it doesn't seem like you're factoring in our actual play at all.
Yes. It's not a hard guarantee more so I think it's a distinct possibility and won't trust either of you for a good while

Ace

Reaction score
Yes. It's not a hard guarantee more so I think it's a distinct possibility and won't trust either of you for a good while
I like this post, if you were scum I don't think you would be willing to commit to this.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

Alco

Reaction score
Completely ignoring I was there too :hogansun

Alco

Reaction score
I really don't wanna run through this game with what I'm dealing with atm.

That said, Sky, Haza, Tweet, and Jeff are all solid town. You can disagree with me if you want, I don't care.
I'm quite surprised to see you put Haza in there. Can you elaborate a little bit.

When Haza and Jeff were having their protection pleas, I got the distinct impression you were siding with Jeff and kinda shading Haza throughout.

Alco

Reaction score
You're making me consider it!