WS Mafia II: THE REBUILD - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Pg.1 Fluff

Pg.2 more fluff and shit discussion on women’s wrestlers that aren’t Sasha Banks

Pg.3 again fluff, props to jeff for getting shit back on track. He’s also been a good lad and reminded everyone of the rules and to proceed with caution. Majority of Barry’s content has been filler

Pg.4 Sky is playing. I hope she can do well and sticks around. Juice suss of Jeff for ? reasons

Pg.5 more fluff but some direction. Jeff asking Juice why she found him suspicious

Pg.6 Sky vs Juice. Popcorn time.

Pg.7 blaine offering to claim. Interesting.

Oooh fun, a Barry wagon. Tweet, Sky, Jeff, Alco

Pg.8 Juice voting Blaine over insane reasoning. Blaine then WIFOMING about not having access to QT.

Blaine claims VT

Pg.9 I like barry pointing out why Blaine’s claim was so poor. Jeff shared the sentiment. More WIFOM shit about the QT – doesn’t allow QT for ‘instant messaging’ but allows access to forums? QT isn’t an instant messenger.

Pg.10 n/a

Pg.11 Haza onto Juice for an ‘absolutely abhorrent post.’ Alco votes Barry but doesn’t suggest why. Jeff being the token warning system for the game

Pg.12 Tweet buddying and hanging his neck on Blaine. Interesting. Doddsy pulled a similar tact on me during Orient Express.

Pg.13 Tweet yikes on Alco is yikes. Why won’t they ever get along.

Pg.14 Sky’s acting rational. Good to see. Ugh, more fluff around modkills and pushing for an answer from someone who is offline

Pg.15 Sky hedging bets on Jeff for reiterating rules is odd. How the fuck does Juice get CP and Jeff together?

Pg.16 Jeff freaking on Juice suggesting he and CP share the same alignment. She could’ve meant town. Tweet going ham on burying that rules reiteration stuff. Dare I say it but I like Tweet as town.

Pg.17 I like how Jeff fucked off that notion too. Stupid reason to judge someone as town. Sky clutching to that for a town read is pretty typical Sky though from memory. Juice gunning for CP for ? reasons

Pg.18 oh boy oh boy, racial issues. Surely not. Sky tripling down on the good guying being town

Fluff stage seems over.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Okay let me put it another way.

I think you can place a safe bet on Sky eventually becoming uncomfortable in thread no matter her alignment. So do you expect Jeff to get on her case then and if he doesn't... they're both scum?

This much is true re: Skybawks but it's been months since she played. She's an easy target to get on, so Jeff heading her way isn't exactly unrealistic

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Instant Messaging. Chromebooks block that stuff

Uhhhhh QT's aren't instant messaging. They're a discussion space, much like a forum, and that's working fine for you.

Would;ve also thought that a QT would be a fine place to discuss course work and shit.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Reactions: Tweet

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I'm gonna say that Blaines claim is something that he did on his own and didn't run past a potential team first. I expect quite literally nobody here to greenlight a fake claim like that as Blaines scummate and potential team leader.

People have gone rogue before and this seems very wishy-washy nonsense to warrant this stance.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
This sort of thought process is just way too base-level for my liking. Reiterating the rules is just about THE prime example of the sort of thing that we call goodguying or water carrying around here. It's also completely irrelevant whether modkills end a dayphase in this game and whether it was different to last game.

Now see I like this post as trying to gauge someone as town or not based on telling folks to check the rules is very low level play

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
You can't be seriously suggesting that? You can't suggest a scum person would think to quickly go "OH THE MODKILL SKIPS DAY PHASE BE CAREFUL" rather than be quiet and see if anyone forgets to read? I know I'd do the latter.

You're quite skilled at sniffing out WIFOM yet are being seduced by WIFOM. Please tread carefully.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
defensive

defensive

defensive

offensive

offensive.

In the game Juice just hosted where Jeff was obvtown, in the first 15 pages I found over 10 instances of offensive inquisition, asking people questions to try and get stances, reads. I'm just not seeing that at all this game. It's a clear difference to the two I found here, and it's why i'm not town reading him.
I accept that. It's clearly defense because you're defending something that someone said about you by interrogating it.

Offensive in the form of defense I guess. That's less of the point.

My struggle is that if you look back at the last game you'll see you make a lot of interrogative posts off your own back and unprompted to try and gain people's stances and reads. Like I said, there are many instances. I can quote them all if you need me to but you'll be able to find them all fairly easy just looking back. There's none of that here really

Solidifies my town read. Haza is invested and swinging for a thrasher shark. Doubling, in fact tripling down on his case. Coherent thought processes.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
None of my arguments - have ever had anything to do with 'the game of mafia'
Its not my fault - this place is filled with players that like to use toxic method to win games.
You've made personal attacks on players and questioned their integrity as a substitute for a defense, but please tell me again how it's everyone else who is using toxic methods

Sky has just bodybagged here. Someone had to say it

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
oh fuck me, lethal is in this game :heston hes going to have a fucking field day with that read back.

It was tiresome. I saw that there was a modkill in the OP and expected some form of meltdown. I was disappointed to be disappointed at the sheer depths of how it transpired. Waa waa waa this is different to how I play elsewhere. People hate me because i'm always voted day 1. For fucks sake, everyone gets voted day 1, everyone is suspect of each other, it's the fucking game. Mentally unstable bitches need to be kept on a leash. With her mentality during these games, it's kinda clear the force fucked her off.

But as tiresome as the read back was, I'm quite content to establish some reads which i'll jot down soon

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
  • Angry
Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Alco

Reaction score
Pg.1 Fluff

Pg.2 more fluff and shit discussion on women’s wrestlers that aren’t Sasha Banks

Pg.3 again fluff, props to jeff for getting shit back on track. He’s also been a good lad and reminded everyone of the rules and to proceed with caution. Majority of Barry’s content has been filler

Pg.4 Sky is playing. I hope she can do well and sticks around. Juice suss of Jeff for ? reasons

Pg.5 more fluff but some direction. Jeff asking Juice why she found him suspicious

Pg.6 Sky vs Juice. Popcorn time.

Pg.7 blaine offering to claim. Interesting.

Oooh fun, a Barry wagon. Tweet, Sky, Jeff, Alco

Pg.8 Juice voting Blaine over insane reasoning. Blaine then WIFOMING about not having access to QT.

Blaine claims VT

Pg.9 I like barry pointing out why Blaine’s claim was so poor. Jeff shared the sentiment. More WIFOM shit about the QT – doesn’t allow QT for ‘instant messaging’ but allows access to forums? QT isn’t an instant messenger.

Pg.10 n/a

Pg.11 Haza onto Juice for an ‘absolutely abhorrent post.’ Alco votes Barry but doesn’t suggest why. Jeff being the token warning system for the game

Pg.12 Tweet buddying and hanging his neck on Blaine. Interesting. Doddsy pulled a similar tact on me during Orient Express.

Pg.13 Tweet yikes on Alco is yikes. Why won’t they ever get along.

Pg.14 Sky’s acting rational. Good to see. Ugh, more fluff around modkills and pushing for an answer from someone who is offline

Pg.15 Sky hedging bets on Jeff for reiterating rules is odd. How the fuck does Juice get CP and Jeff together?

Pg.16 Jeff freaking on Juice suggesting he and CP share the same alignment. She could’ve meant town. Tweet going ham on burying that rules reiteration stuff. Dare I say it but I like Tweet as town.

Pg.17 I like how Jeff fucked off that notion too. Stupid reason to judge someone as town. Sky clutching to that for a town read is pretty typical Sky though from memory. Juice gunning for CP for ? reasons

Pg.18 oh boy oh boy, racial issues. Surely not. Sky tripling down on the good guying being town

Fluff stage seems over.
Do you pull any conclusions from this whatsoever?

As it's presented here, this is just complete word salad.

Reactions: Tweet

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Do you pull any conclusions from this whatsoever?

As it's presented here, this is just complete word salad.

They're in my reads that i'm putting together. This was just notes i'd made for the first section of the game, until things got game relevant. Word salad, interesting, I just have it as observations and thoughts so I'm not coming in cold offering opinions on events that happened ~12 hours ago

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Lethal's Reads/Leans log

1. Haza ~ Not a flying fucks chance he busses that Juice role like he did as scum. I also love his methodical approach to building his Jeff case, complete with multiple receipts.
2. Jeff ~ Seemed to handle himself well with Haza's case for mine, but did show a hint of changing his goal posts once being called out on the lack of offensive hunting. Will be following this with interest.
3. Rugrat - null
5. Alco - null
6. CP ~ Do not believe a team with himself and Juice on it start that absolute WOAT argument over nothing and allow it to transpire to the meltdown modkill
7. MI$$ BLI$$ - null
8. Kajuh - null
9. Sky ~ classic Sky. I always read her scum in the past, so for the spirit of pals and new leaves, throw this one on :)
10. Barry ~ struggling to recall a time when he was this invested in the game. It's most excellent as I'll hope to form a solid opinion without relying upon guess work
11. Doddsy - null
12. Big Man ~ Made a similar observation to Haza in regards to Jeff
13. Blaine ~ Bizarre claim and a bullshit excuse about not being able to access a QT
14. Brutus - null
15. Tweet ~ Implicated in the juice drama, but he isn't above a good old fashioned bus. However, his play felt genuine here
16. Ace - null
17. Lethal ~ Duh

Alco is here now though, so I'm going to hopefuly be able to switch my null. Hard though since I always have a tendency to not trust him.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Uhhhhh QT's aren't instant messaging. They're a discussion space, much like a forum, and that's working fine for you.

Would;ve also thought that a QT would be a fine place to discuss course work and shit.
Can we not waste time speccing on this stuff he absolutely can't get into the QT, I was scum with him last time when he couldn't get in