WS Mafia II: THE REBUILD - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Okay since Jeff doesn't wanna adress this at all.

I didn't even notice the first paragraph before but Lethal being open to voting with me against someone he's currently voting WITH oughta be telling, the guy has no actual conviction whatsoever and is just doing anything that works for him.

And the second paragraph. Hoo boy. If I'm scum, how does Brutus defending me make him town? Brutus defending me LITERALLY REQUIRES ME TO BE TOWN. Or you know, he could also be scum goodguying me. Regardless the conclusion makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Lethal is never town here, absolutely never.
The gist is, Lethal said Brutus "defending me" - which is to say taking my side in any way, shape or form - makes Brutus more likely to be town. If Lethal actually thinks I'm scum, how the hell does Brutus defending me make him town? Not voting me here is exactly what a scum teammate would do lmfao. Heck even if I am town here, what's keeping Brutus from just taking this opportunity to goodguy me? The conclusion makes LESS THAN NO SENSE unless you already know Brutus is town.

That wasn't my point. At all.

My point re:Brutus was he doesn't make such a confident leap on anybody if he's scum. It's NAI in regards to you, it could've been anybody that he said this about, such as Barry.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Was asked by town i legitimately havent been round much im just in game so Poyser doesn't have to modkill anyone im just being :pals:

:reigns3

You said "free to rep in" and have been disappointly rarely sighted. You posted more in shitshow as host than you have your last 3 games :(

• Wow
Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
That wasn't my point. At all.

My point re:Brutus was he doesn't make such a confident leap on anybody if he's scum. It's NAI in regards to you, it could've been anybody that he said this about, such as Barry.
Even if the person in question is somebody you read scum and want lynched? How does him coming to the aid of a player like that make him town?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I'd assumed this was just trolly CP
I just thought a little bit more about this actually.

The speed at which he made that comment after the juice flip is pretty concerning.

Like- its almost as if he was like, ope, there goes my shot at being recruited. Remember that post i made where I tried to be recruited? Better bring that up before someone else does.

If his intention wasn't to draw attention to scum in that post, im pretty sure he never brings it back up, or doesn't even think to.

This was an, ope, there goes that idea, better bring my failed attempt at being recruited up before someone else does.

Id say I'm like 90% CP is the traitor after thinking more about this.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Never lynch Haza, Brutus, Kajuh

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
He's not a never-lynch in the same vein you guys are, but I currently wouldn't do it. That being said I hated his reaction to Big Mans "flip".
And this is having read Juice's opportunistic push on him which would have been one of the more egregious busses I've ever seen?

Last edited:

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Full disclosure i edited the above post because I mis-spelt egregious pls dont mod kill

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
And this is having read Juice's opportunistic push on him which would have been one of the more egregious busses I've ever seen?
Did she push him? That would very much be a point in his favour yes. His status to me currently is "would only drag off the shelf if we run out of sensible lynches during POE".

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Thanks for quoting that, that would very much be a hard bus for no reason.

So yeah, move him up to "only possibly lynch if all we're looking for is the Indy or Traitor" which is frankly as high as you'll ever get in this game.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
re: Blaine I think it was more Juice looking for anything but her at that point and he was the prime candidate