WS Mafia II: THE REBUILD - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
lol no the mason qt, i was asking if you guys recruited him as he seems to have asked in the post you quoted
I don't think he's asking to be added to the mason QT?

How has Sky missed that post if Big Man allegedly talked about it in your QT?
thanks for the assist on my original query. tweet is right, i even bolded the quote.
Yeah I have no idea, there's not that many posts. Big Man didn't specify which post he was talking about is the only feasibility I can see.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
and that cp post is from thursday. your telling me you didnt discuss it with sky in the qt either ?
Not beyond me saying it was a good pick up. Him saying it is our fourth last post for some insight into how actively me and Sky have been discussing after she pushed me immediately

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I don't think he's asking to be added to the mason QT?

Yeah I have no idea, there's not that many posts. Big Man didn't specify which post he was talking about is the only feasibility I can see.

can some give me a link is rather on the nose. i thought that is what you guys were implying. perhaps im misunderstanding something here?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I misunderstood, then. I think I got confused with the talk of big man qt references as well. thank you for clarifying

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
how have all of you lot missed that lol. CP literally brought it up himself

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Whew boy. What a phase! I mean really. Really, really touched how all the BOYS (and Skybox) rallied to my defense. :')

Well then. Maybe NOW we can have a day phase that doesn't revolve entirely around one of my jokes! Am I right fellas (and Skybox)?
Oh wow there's a traitor! Hey wait a minute...

:lauren
Jeff even reacted to the post where he acknowledged it

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Are you saying you saw it?
I definitely saw it. My town read on him is very much a he's definitely not conventional scum read. He could for sure be traitor. Him acknowledging how bad he looked before anyone helps though

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
It doesn't help much for me as half Big Man's point was literally being on the nose about it is what CP would do

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I frankly didn't put much thought into CPs post since he's usually just having a field day with WIFOM around that sorta thing. Usually I could even see him say that sorta stuff to make scum think he's the Traitor so they waste a night trying to recruit him. But since the Recruiter is dead this might not apply here.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Doddsy did you explain yet why you didn't vote me when you were around while the wagon on me started to get rolling?